X-Men [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Would you like 24 hour Day phases?

Yes
46%
No
8%
Jonas Graymalkin (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
46%

Total votes: 13
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 294

Re: X-Men [Day 13]

Post by Gunther »

I'm not seeing any civvie reason for Bullzeye's rezz.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Post by dodo »

Your vote matters to me, Bullzeye, if that makes you feel any better.

It matters so much that I am...switching my vote to you!

Surprise!
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Bullzeye »

Havok wrote:I'm not seeing any civvie reason for Bullzeye's rezz.
I'm not seeing any baddie/indy/whatsoever reason for my rezz tbh. You're gonna believe whatever suits you best, but I was clearly getting annoyed by how I got lynched both leading up to and immediately after it happened. I wouldn't have minded so much if I knew I'd be back.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Also, not Bullzeye was brought back on a night where there was a lot of Apocalypse activity. A lot.

Plus he is acting weird and I don't trust him.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Bullzeye is rezzed....there is no civvie explanation for it. And it just so happens to have occurred on the same night that Apocalypse makes his only 2 kills of the game.

Bullzeye has decided to follow White Queen today who we all think is Apocalypse and vote for me again today even after Professor X has vouched for me. Bullzeye claims it might just be Professor X's opinion. have you looked at Professor X's role, my dude?

I'm voting Bullzeye, too.

Linki: No indy reason for your rezz? You don't see Apocalypse's role with the big secret? I never said you did think you'd be back. If you were a civve and rezzed/recruited by Apocalypse how would you know beforehand?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Havok wrote:Bullzeye is rezzed....there is no civvie explanation for it. And it just so happens to have occurred on the same night that Apocalypse makes his only 2 kills of the game.

Bullzeye has decided to follow White Queen today who we all think is Apocalypse and vote for me again today even after Professor X has vouched for me. Bullzeye claims it might just be Professor X's opinion. have you looked at Professor X's role, my dude?

Linki: No indy reason for your rezz? You don't see Apocalypse's role with the big secret? I never said you did think you'd be back. If you were a civve and rezzed/recruited by Apocalypse how would you know beforehand?
'We all'. I never said I believed it. If Professor X wanted me to know something he could've picked me up last night and told me himself. He knows my role and my name. Until then I'm gonna take his posts with a pinch of salt because it could just be what him and his group think. I haven't been recruited by anyone and I don't know how I was rezzed but if getting me out is so important to your win I'll vote myself because I'm not in the mood.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Bullzeye wrote: I haven't been recruited by anyone and I don't know how I was rezzed but if getting me out is so important to your win I'll vote myself because I'm not in the mood.
Yeah, not in the mood for the truth.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Avalanche wrote:
Bullzeye wrote: I haven't been recruited by anyone and I don't know how I was rezzed but if getting me out is so important to your win I'll vote myself because I'm not in the mood.
Yeah, not in the mood for the truth.
The game is nearly over. If I'd been recruited by Apocalypse, who happened to be White Queen, would I really blatantly show our hand and ruin everything? Do you all think I'm that stupid? Thanks!
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Bullzeye wrote:Thanks!
You are welcome!
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 188

Post by Epignosis »

T-minus 50 minutes and counting.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Bullzeye wrote:
Havok wrote:Bullzeye is rezzed....there is no civvie explanation for it. And it just so happens to have occurred on the same night that Apocalypse makes his only 2 kills of the game.

'We all'. I never said I believed it. If Professor X wanted me to know something he could've picked me up last night and told me himself. He knows my role and my name. Until then I'm gonna take his posts with a pinch of salt because it could just be what him and his group think. I haven't been recruited by anyone and I don't know how I was rezzed but if getting me out is so important to your win I'll vote myself because I'm not in the mood.
So....you're trying to tell me that you are a civvie and switched your vote to yourself for what reason? It was tied and now you're ahead by 2 votes.

White Queen did this exact thing when talk went to voting for her today.

You self voting makes zero sense if you really are still civvie. You realize that, right?
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Ned Flanders »

Rasputin, I have been defending havoc becasue I think he is civ :shrug:

When I posted my voting record and called it pro civ, I meant it.

And OK, let's lynch Shadowcat. Although I am unsure why everyone thinks lynching a civvie would kill an Indy. But what the hell, lets give it a try.

*Votes Shadowcat*

Linki, why do people think things need to make sense? :confused:
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Oh, never mind, now we are lynching the confirmed civ?

LOL, you guys are hilarious. I will leave my vote where it is ha ha ha.
Assault
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Lynching me will be no more helpful than it was last time. I'll still be a dead civ. I could potentially save myself by moving my own vote and tying it up but I'm not going to. I first came back disadvantaged by the fact I'd been dead half the game, which made it hard to get back into it. Then I get wrongly lynched because someone points out that a baddie killer seems to have died the night I did and I obviously have no explanation. After being rezzed, which I didn't expect, I decided to think for myself and not just follow the herd and for that I get accused of obviously being some kind of evil indy recruit with no understanding of how mafia is played. I'm tired and annoyed and I can't be bothered any more so I give up. Let the baddies win. Or the indies. I don't care, my own 'team' have been useless all game as far as I can see.

Havok: I self voted because of this ^ basically. Today isn't a good day and I'm mad at other things but I generally just can't be bothered so I give up.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Actually I will move my vote. This game and its players aren't to blame for my life sucking. I expect I'll die tomorrow if not today anyway.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Oh my did that look staged.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Oh my do I not care.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

If I die, it won't say I was recruited or anything. That is of course because I wasn't. I will enjoy seeing your explanation of how I totally definitely absolutely 100000000000000000% was and you didn't just lynch a civ because NO U though.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

well, if that's true, you voted for a civvie too. Oh, yeah, and you also chose to vote with the person we all think is APocalypse.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

I don't care either, tbh. If either of you die, I will still be here tomorrow :)

Honest Injun

I am just astonished that you guys are following Havoc, of all people, who Rasputin I believe seemed to believe was my partner, since I have been defending him.

This is rather interesting to watch. I think paranoia is setting in :lorab: (my favorite part of the game :fiesta: )
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Linki, BELIEVE. You said it, Havoc, BELIEVE. No one has tested this, just made an assumption based on MY statements about my survival.
Assault
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Havok wrote:well, if that's true, you voted for a civvie too. Oh, yeah, and you also chose to vote with the person we all think is APocalypse.
Her vote has nothing to do with my vote. I don't have a reason to vote for anybody else either.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: X-Men [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Destroy a participant_

Poll ended at Thu May 15, 2014 6:55 pm

Avalanche
No votes

Bullzeye
Avalanche (10), Havok (11)
17%

Havok
White Queen (3), Bullzeye (12)
17%

Sebastian Shaw
Shadowcat (9)
8%

Shadowcat
Sebastian Shaw (4)
8%

Spiral
Mikhail Rasputin (7)
8%

White Queen
No votes

Jason Stryker (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), Kylemii (2), MovingPictures07 (5), Boogs (6), Banshee (8)
42%

Total votes : 12
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: X-Men [Night 13]

Post by Epignosis »

Warm Refreshments

William Stryker grew even more furious after coming back from the Weapon X facility’s break room.

“Why the hell is the beer warm?” he shouted. “Who didn’t put it in the cryogenic chamber like I ordered?”

There was silence.

Stryker looked at the band of mutants, none of whom had received any recommendations for the new Weapon X experiment.

“I don’t suppose any of you could chill this for me,” he grumbled. “Hey, weren’t there eight of you?”

Stryker looked over the railing and saw one of them dead, boiling in a vat of waste.

“Today is not my day.”

Bullzeye has been destroyed. He was Iceman.
Danger Room ID acquired: 002… Thunderbird
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Graymalkin Industries

The Weapon X facility in chilly Canada became a manufacturing complex in sunny California.

“I don’t like the light,” Jonas Graymalkin said. “Not at all. Do you?”

No one spoke.

“My father beat me nearly to death and then tried to bury me alive. In the darkness of my grave I survived two centuries. The darkness makes me ever so powerful. I would like less sunlight. What would you like?”

It is now Night 13. You have 23 hours to send in your PMs.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Gee that went swimmingly, lol.
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

I see we're going with the "let's pretend this isn't happening" strategy as opposed to trying to actively DO something, lol. Or do you all agree with Avalanche that discussion is bad? If so, we are just gonna keep losing civs as you all come in in the last few hours before a lynch with random theories, and lynch yet another civ based on rather vague suppositions.

I don't plan on participating in the discussion, but seriously, you guys should be having one. Getting rid of Apocalypse is part of everyones win conditions. So it is do-able. You really just need to think out of the box. Which has not been happening, lol, like at all.

And this is where I stop working against my own interests. Seriously dudes (and I am fairly sure you are all dudes) this is no challenge at all. You need to try harder.
Assault
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 189

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

I wasn't silenced. My phone died at work and I had no way to vote. :/ I apologize.

I am completely at a loss at this point. White Queen, I'm sorry, but I think we can safely assume you're Apocalypse. You cannot be lynched or NK'd. I believe to know everyone's roles. WTF are we supposed to do? Just keep trying to lynch you until we succeed? Knowing what we know, it's hard. "No challenge" my ass, tbh.
dunya
Turnip Head
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Celeste »

Soooooo......yeah, I have no idea what happened with that lynch.

White Queen, no offense, but I'm not going to be paying any more attention to your posts. I believe you are Apocalypse, and I think you are trying to disseminate the thread with misinformation. I will be skipping right over the rest of your posts until you are dead.

I have some civ roles pegged for every role at this point, except for Shaw. I know some of you believe him to be civ. If there is any in-thread evidence or something I need to go back and read that could change my mind on this, I would be more than happy to examine it. Otherwise, I am going to be voting for him in every lynch from here on out until he dies. And White Queen next if he goes.

So unless anyone else has any ideas worth considering, those are the only 2 people I am looking at right now.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Spiral wrote:I wasn't silenced. My phone died at work and I had no way to vote. :/ I apologize.

I am completely at a loss at this point. White Queen, I'm sorry, but I think we can safely assume you're Apocalypse. You cannot be lynched or NK'd. I believe to know everyone's roles. WTF are we supposed to do? Just keep trying to lynch you until we succeed? Knowing what we know, it's hard. "No challenge" my ass, tbh.
Honestly, I would be willing to try and lynch WQ again. The only two people who could possibly be Apocalypse would be her and Shaw, and at this point, I would lean more towards it being her.

I have some theories about Bullzeye, but I'm tired and will wait until tomorrow to post them. But if someone has the time, could we gather up a list of everyone who was rezzed for reasons we can't explain? Because if Apocalypse is using certain roles, I would put good money on it being those people. And perhaps those are the roles we need to eliminate before he will die. Bullz acting so weird before getting lynched again made me consider this idea, and I want to see what kind of list we come up with before I put more credence into this idea of mine.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Sorry for the triple post, but I wanted to throw that out as an idea to consider. As of this moment, I would still vote in the order of:

1. Shaw
2. WQ

...but I want to see what this idea generates and what names come out of it.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Operator »

Jesus H. Christ, what is wrong with you people?? You lynch a TWICE-confirmed civ now? Dear God, we deserve to lose.

What the heck was this, Havok? I said Apocalypse-allegiance theories put you next if Archangel died, but you jumped waaaay up to the top of my list with this bs. The sudden turnaround on Bullz in the last 30 minutes of the lynch looks shady as hell.
White Queen wrote:I see we're going with the "let's pretend this isn't happening" strategy as opposed to trying to actively DO something, lol. Or do you all agree with Avalanche that discussion is bad? If so, we are just gonna keep losing civs as you all come in in the last few hours before a lynch with random theories, and lynch yet another civ based on rather vague suppositions.

I don't plan on participating in the discussion, but seriously, you guys should be having one. Getting rid of Apocalypse is part of everyones win conditions. So it is do-able. You really just need to think out of the box. Which has not been happening, lol, like at all.

And this is where I stop working against my own interests. Seriously dudes (and I am fairly sure you are all dudes) this is no challenge at all. You need to try harder.
You are not being helpful, and your condescension is annoying me. I think it'd be doing everyone a favor if you did stop participating in discussions and just did your business.
Shadowcat wrote:Soooooo......yeah, I have no idea what happened with that lynch.

White Queen, no offense, but I'm not going to be paying any more attention to your posts. I believe you are Apocalypse, and I think you are trying to disseminate the thread with misinformation. I will be skipping right over the rest of your posts until you are dead.

I have some civ roles pegged for every role at this point, except for Shaw. I know some of you believe him to be civ. If there is any in-thread evidence or something I need to go back and read that could change my mind on this, I would be more than happy to examine it. Otherwise, I am going to be voting for him in every lynch from here on out until he dies. And White Queen next if he goes.

So unless anyone else has any ideas worth considering, those are the only 2 people I am looking at right now.
Shadowcat, I get where you're coming from. The in-thread evidence for Shaw being civ is he survived a lynch. Since it's already out there, I feel comfortable saying that the lynch read to me as if he were Nightcrawler. That's why I think he's civ, although others seem less convinced. As I said before, I'm not as against trying him as I was, but I'm still not super likely to vote him myself.

White Queen is claiming Apocalypse, and events more or less support her. So I think lynching her would not be a great idea either.
Management
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

So I checked the polls...why did Bullz lose that tie? And what was with your vote, Avalanche? I'd have voted Havok in a second if I had seen Bullz about to go down. Who lynches a TWICE-confirmed civ, ever??

Curious to hear from Spiral about what he's been thinking about yesterday, as well.
Management
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Actually, the more i think about it, the less I see wrong with trying to lynch Shaw again. If a civ is gonna die anyway during a lynch because there are no baddies left, there's very little reason not to make it a random one. And we do need discussion, and he's not giving us any. And it'd put Shadowcat's doubts to rest.

Voting AGAINST 24-hour days. Because we apparently need all the time we can get to arrive at useful conclusions.
Management
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote:So I checked the polls...why did Bullz lose that tie? And what was with your vote, Avalanche? I'd have voted Havok in a second if I had seen Bullz about to go down. Who lynches a TWICE-confirmed civ, ever??

Curious to hear from Spiral about what he's been thinking about yesterday, as well.
I voted for Bullz because he was acting weird and because I could see no reason for him to be rezzed without it being some sinister recruitment conspiracy. I have seen "confirmed civs" flip teams plenty of times in other games, and given the confused mess we're in, I though it was the best option available to me. For all we know, he could have been recruited and that fact was just not revealed after his lynch. It could still have been the right call.

I'm done lynching civs though. From now on I only vote for White Queen until she is dead.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Avalanche wrote:
Mikhail Rasputin wrote:So I checked the polls...why did Bullz lose that tie? And what was with your vote, Avalanche? I'd have voted Havok in a second if I had seen Bullz about to go down. Who lynches a TWICE-confirmed civ, ever??

I voted for Bullz because he was acting weird and because I could see no reason for him to be rezzed without it being some sinister recruitment conspiracy. I have seen "confirmed civs" flip teams plenty of times in other games, and given the confused mess we're in, I though it was the best option available to me. For all we know, he could have been recruited and that fact was just not revealed after his lynch. It could still have been the right call.

I'm done lynching civs though. From now on I only vote for White Queen until she is dead.
Fair enough. Not the call I would have made, but you're right that it's still not entirely disproven that he wasn't recruited.

As for the White Queen thing, I totally sympathize, I'm just worried it'll play into her hands.
Management
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Mikhail Rasputin wrote: As for the White Queen thing, I totally sympathize, I'm just worried it'll play into her hands.
I'm worried about that too, but I don't have a better plan right now. If you have one, I would be happy to hear it.
Operator
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Operator »

Idk. Depending on whether the baddies kill tonight, I may or may not have a better one. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Management
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

T-minus 5 minutes and counting.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: X-Men [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Would you like 24 hour Day phases?

You may select 1 option

Yes
White Queen (1), Havok (3), Shadowcat (5), Avalanche (7), Spiral (8)
63%

No
Mikhail Rasputin (6)
13%

Jonas Graymalkin (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (2), Kylemii (4)
25%

Total votes : 8
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kitty Died & Seblastian Shaw
Shadowcat was entertaining a group of tourists whose tour included a stop at Graymalkin Industries. The people loved the “illusions” of Shadow cat walking through walls, equipment, and other miscellaneous objects.

“For my last trick,” she said, gesturing grandly, “I shall perform a cartwheel through that desk!”

The audience applauded in anticipation of the show.

A sinister, telepathic message entered Shadowcat’s mind as she was traversing the solid piece of furniture, and for a split second, she lost all concentration.

At first, Shadowcat getting “stuck” amused the onlookers, who laughed and applauded at the apparent gag.

The pool of blood forming under the desk and Shadowcat’s head made many of the spectators gag.

Meanwhile, outside, it began to rain.

Sebastian Shaw was once again in a sad mood.

“No one ever listens to me,” he sighed. “I’d be better off dead.”

As though in response to his complaint, a streak of lightning burst through him.

Shadowcat has been killed by Apocalypse.
Sebastian Shaw has been struck by lightning.
Danger Room ID acquired: 015… The Vision
It is now Night 13.2. You have 23 hours to send in your PMs.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: X-Men [Night 13.2]

Post by Epignosis »

A message from Professor X:

Apocalypse means 'revelation' in Greek. I think it's about time we revealed what's behind White Queen's mask.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Rasputin obviously has only been playing for a short time; outed baddies taunting the thread is a tradition with a long and honourable history :)

Assuming, of course, that you all are right about me.

I will continue to post.

And I am TRYING to irk you, to make you think, to annoy you and provoke you into being better opponents. Winning is not my primary reason for playing Mafia; fun, and the mental exercise it provides, is. I would prefer to lose to a wily enemy then win via just "surviving". I like a battle of wits; I think I can take all of you, and so far you are not proving me wrong :lorab:

I will not mind losing if I lose for the right reasons.

So yeah, I plan on taunting through the weekend :dance:
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Assault
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

"Outed Baddies"
dunya
Turnip Head
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

So, White Queen, is there any way we can all win together? I'd say everyone left in the game has played hard and is deserving of winning.

Havok 286
White Queen 264
Mikhail Rasputin 225
Polaris 191
The Vision 191
Spiral 188
Avalanche 158

Everyone is averaging over 10 posts per mafia day, so there are no slackers in the group. Whaddaya say?
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Can we do that, though?
dunya
Turnip Head
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account