Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 5]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:33 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:24 pm Image

Actual footage of Kate this phase
Damn she’s a hard worker
Indeed
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 290

Damn she’s a hard worker
Hard at work trying to bury townies

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 360

Post by Kate »

Am I missing any questions that I have been asked?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:08 pm

Damn she’s a hard worker
Hard at work trying to bury townies
Omg I have never worked this hard to win as mafia NEVER.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 401

Post by MacDougall »

Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:07 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:57 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:40 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:05 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:32 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:25 pm

Or the votes were normal votes and Wilgy literally nearly killed himself at EOD for no reason.
Also possible. Also risky. But impossible? No.
So... We are implying that in the face of 'wacky fun power roles' there is also a vote manipulator in the game, or a mechanic that changes vote weight, that I didn't carry that vote weight because I wasn't on Dennis, and that we are actually at mylo due to your proposed world of there being a W with weight of 2 and somehow me as W vs 3 town next cycle?
Just worded it like it's a goofy idea doesn't mean it's a goofy idea. Who were the voters on Dennis yesterday? Was neon one of them ?
Neon, TSP, Mac.

So, one of these is my teammate who had 2x vote power in the world where you think I wasn't at risk of being yeeted? For your thinking to be true, that has to be absolutely correct.
Want it noted that...

a) I did due diligence on Dennis and found his play wanting in a big way and pushed him
b) SVS and Kate both had a very weird series of interactions with Dennis where they kept directly pinging him when Nutella and I started pushing them. As if to dog whistle him to come push us or shield them or something, but done in a way where it would come across like they were suspect of him. c) Literally 1 minute before EOD I came in and realised that Dennis was being quite towny, and tried to hammer Wilgy over him, but observed Wilgy literally UNVOTE Dennis, which simultaneously to me moving from Dennis to wilgy changed the VC from 4-3 Dennis lead to 3-2 Wilgy lead. So I quickly put my Dennis vote back because CLEARLY mafia Wilgy has absolutely no benefit whatsoever to taking that risk.

So on point c. I really don't see how Wilgy is ever mafia. Everything else just further confbiases my Kate/SVS solve I'm afraid.

I am never getting to Porscha if it's them. And Neon feels fine.

The only other possibility is the one in which Kate/SVS are pocketed town/wolf with Scotty.
Well if that's your solve, you should be afraid because we are going to lose. I do think you're town, but I implore you to think outside the box. This team has been distancing and dancing around around each other like crazy. I just watched it happen in Meta and I've seen neon do it several times. Look at the baddie team in GOC, did crazy goofy shit to bus each other. I'm not asking you to side with my opinion but just that you keep an open mind and keep looking.

I SWEAR to you I am a vanilla civ.
And I am telling you in no uncertain terms there is no world where that is true where SVS is not mafia. None. If you are civ, stop shielding a wolf.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:10 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:28 pm

Also possible. Also risky. But impossible? No.
So... We are implying that in the face of 'wacky fun power roles' there is also a vote manipulator in the game, or a mechanic that changes vote weight, that I didn't carry that vote weight because I wasn't on Dennis, and that we are actually at mylo due to your proposed world of there being a W with weight of 2 and somehow me as W vs 3 town next cycle?
Just worded it like it's a goofy idea doesn't mean it's a goofy idea. Who were the voters on Dennis yesterday? Was neon one of them ?
Neon, TSP, Mac.

So, one of these is my teammate who had 2x vote power in the world where you think I wasn't at risk of being yeeted? For your thinking to be true, that has to be absolutely correct.
Want it noted that...

a) I did due diligence on Dennis and found his play wanting in a big way and pushed him
b) SVS and Kate both had a very weird series of interactions with Dennis where they kept directly pinging him when Nutella and I started pushing them. As if to dog whistle him to come push us or shield them or something, but done in a way where it would come across like they were suspect of him. c) Literally 1 minute before EOD I came in and realised that Dennis was being quite towny, and tried to hammer Wilgy over him, but observed Wilgy literally UNVOTE Dennis, which simultaneously to me moving from Dennis to wilgy changed the VC from 4-3 Dennis lead to 3-2 Wilgy lead. So I quickly put my Dennis vote back because CLEARLY mafia Wilgy has absolutely no benefit whatsoever to taking that risk.

So on point c. I really don't see how Wilgy is ever mafia. Everything else just further confbiases my Kate/SVS solve I'm afraid.

The only other possibility is the one in which Kate/SVS are pocketed town/wolf with Scotty.
Well if that's your solve, you should be afraid because we are going to lose. I do think you're town, but I implore you to think outside the box. This team has been distancing and dancing around around each other like crazy. I just watched it happen in Meta and I've seen neon do it several times. Look at the baddie team in GOC, did crazy goofy shit to bus each other. I'm not asking you to side with my opinion but just that you keep an open mind and keep looking.

And I am telling you in no uncertain terms there is no world where that is true where SVS is not mafia. None. If you are civ, stop shielding a wolf.
Why is there no world?

Ok. Let me ask you this. If wilgy is bad is an svs/wilgy/pyxxy team possible in your estimation?
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:58 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:52 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:42 pm @Porscha since you're here.

Neon voted Pyxxy day 2 and day 3.

I want to just lose to them for it. Plus Pyxxy pushed Neon pretty badly.

Kate said Neon is a filthy busser. Are they? I didn't think they were in my experience.

@Neon are you a filthy busser?
I bus yes. I've acknowledged this multiple times this game I think. I bus only if it provides me something and is necessary. It's really up to you to decide if that's true here.

This bussing reputation is an annoying double edged sword because while it works and I can and have abused it by hard defending teammates in games and getting town read for it. It also means that like especially on MU where I've rolled wolf a ton lately even if I am playing well as town I will just get killed by misexe anyways because of it.

That reputation hasn't permeated here yet which is nice... but it appears it might be starting to lol
Why did you vote Pyxxy in the first place? Why did you vote Dennis yesterday?

What is your present solve?
My initial vote on Pyxxy was kinda fear based on how they slanked pretty hard last game as wolf and got away with it forever basically. Pyxxy was alive in FX I think. Iirc I snap vote pyxxy and than lost the 1 v 1 and town lost

I didn't want to let him slank to an easy win again. I think that ime he doesn't really usually slank and I wanted to apply pressure get them into the game and make them provide content.

But they didn't really get involved and they didn't really provide content and than WWA buried them noting a lot of similarities I was seeing and WWA was being pushed and was my hardest TR so any self doubt I'd normally have being on a push like that was kinda mitigated.

Dennis just like kinda was doing the same things right? I inherently find Dennis sketch though and I'm realizing that maybe I need to be more wary of that I vote him and push him like literally every game. It's why I felt comfortable putting pressure on dennis when we were W/W because it's so easy to hand wave away and abuse since I do it so often. It's something I need to think about now more often like when I play with Frost who I also find inherently wolfy and push like constantly and I'm adapting to that.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:13 pm

Neon, TSP, Mac.

Want it noted that...

Why is there no world?

Ok. Let me ask you this. If wilgy is bad is an svs/wilgy/pyxxy team possible in your estimation?
Because if you were t/t you both wouldn't be alive. And certainly the three of us wouldn't be alive with TSP dead. If you two are town the wolves went into night with us 3 all townreading each other and chose to shoot TSP (whose top suspicion was you two mafia btw).
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:08 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:05 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:25 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:17 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:15 pm
Exactly to make you ask this question. Also are you sure there's no vote manip going on?

@tutuu was yesterday's lynch a tie?

Neon is a humongous busser. She nearly got her teammates lynched in one of the last games (silly Dennis and goofy fs).
I was just browsing Pyxxy's ISO and he pushed Neon relatively firmly. Don't want to go there.

As if the host is going to answer you. Read the eod post. It was 3/3 at eod.

Of course I'm not sure about Vote manipulation? Should I just not make the read because of an outlandish possibility?

Maybe Pyxxy's flip was janitored. We better not read their spew in case it's wrong.
Maybe unlikely but not outlandish.
Or the votes were normal votes and Wilgy literally nearly killed himself at EOD for no reason.
Nearly, but didn't.
I... literally don't understand what you are trying to actually say here xD
Ues he took a risk and nearly died. He nearly died. He did not die.
It was literally rand so like... why does the rand result change the fact that no wolf puts themself into a rand

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It was worse than rand. Because I voted Wilgy he actually ended up 3-2 briefly due to me switching my vote from Dennis to Wilgy. He nearly outright killed himself.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:19 pm It was worse than rand. Because I voted Wilgy he actually ended up 3-2 briefly due to me switching my vote from Dennis to Wilgy. He nearly outright killed himself.
This just solidifies my town read even more.

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:17 pm

Neon, TSP, Mac.

Want it noted that...

Why is there no world?

Because if you were t/t you both wouldn't be alive. And certainly the three of us wouldn't be alive with TSP dead. If you two are town the wolves went into night with us 3 all townreading each other and chose to shoot TSP (whose top suspicion was you two mafia btw).
So just because again you think it's unlikely you deemed it impossible? You don't see people adjusting their wolf games? Nk choices can mean anything.

Tsp was not a huge presence in the game and I know for certain his "top suspicion " was wrong so I'm not putting much weight on that.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If Wilgy is bad, can SVS be his partner? That's your question Kate?

If you are town, I think SVS is basically outed and her partner is most likely to be Scotty of the remaining options but without further due diligence I have no reason to eliminate the possibility that Wilgy is with SVS beyond the reason I'm townreading Wilgy independently.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:19 pm It was worse than rand. Because I voted Wilgy he actually ended up 3-2 briefly due to me switching my vote from Dennis to Wilgy. He nearly outright killed himself.
Yes, again he NEARLY DID, BUT he did not. He didn't know you were going to move if youre town. And how is killing oneself townie anyway when he claimed he though Dennis was bad?? Please tell me how that makes any sense.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:21 pm If Wilgy is bad, can SVS be his partner? That's your question Kate?

If you are town, I think SVS is basically outed and her partner is most likely to be Scotty of the remaining options but without further due diligence I have no reason to eliminate the possibility that Wilgy is with SVS beyond the reason I'm townreading Wilgy independently.
Yes that is my hypothetical question. I don't believe she is wolf.

Is there a world where it's pyx/scotty/wilgy?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 128

Post by S~V~S »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:21 pm If Wilgy is bad, can SVS be his partner? That's your question Kate?

Why cant you accept that we have multiple tells on each other? The thing that’s holding this game up is the inability to accept this. We’ve spent this whole game on this topic.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:20 pm

Neon, TSP, Mac.

Want it noted that...

Why is there no world?

So just because again you think it's unlikely you deemed it impossible? You don't see people adjusting their wolf games? Nk choices can mean anything.

Tsp was not a huge presence in the game and I know for certain his "top suspicion " was wrong so I'm not putting much weight on that.
Unlikely is an understatement. You two have been thread masons since day 1 and are both competent players. If anything one of you should have died over Lily n1, then Nutella n2, and especially TSP n4. The only world in which mafia don't do that is if one of you is pocketing the other.

You need to convince me that a team of 2 as per the below chooses to leave us 3 alive heading into f7.

Porscha/Neon
Porscha/Wilgy
Neon/Wilgy
Scotty/Wilgy
Scotty/Porscha
Scotty/Neon

Firstly, which of these duos kills TSP over me?

Why do they kill TSP over me and then not push me (which SVS is doing thus explaining why I'm still alive over TSP cuz she thinks she can get me chopped).

Which of these duos considers me a patsy/non threat so as to be left alive the whole game?

Which of these duos views you and SVS masoning a non factor to a degree where they kill Lily, Nutella and TSP instead of breaking you up?

If you are town, please take my question seriously and don't hand wave it away appealing to me to implicitly trust you. Actually think about it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:26 pm

Why cant you accept that we have multiple tells on each other? The thing that’s holding this game up is the inability to accept this. We’ve spent this whole game on this topic.
Because

You

Or

Kate

Would

Be

Dead

By

Now

In

All

World's

If

You

Were

Both

Correct

Town

Especially

When

I

Stopped

Pushing

You

Yesterday
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:24 pm

Yes that is my hypothetical question. I don't believe she is wolf.

Is there a world where it's pyx/scotty/wilgy?
In a world where...

Seanzie outposted his wolf meta, faked ate multiple times, projected town to a degree never before seen and then subbed out instead of claiming his free win. And killed no slots that bothered him including Nutella who had him an IC.

and

Wilgy nearly suicides to save town Dennis for raisins.

If you can convince me of the above.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Be Pyxxy, Wilgy and Seanzie...

Wilgy: Okay who we night killen
Seanzie: Nutella lock clears me
Pyxxy: Windward Away and Neon are hunting my ass down
Wilgy: Mac wants me dead and won't leave me alone
Seanzie: Kate and SVS have each other lock town that's not good
Pyxxy: Alright let's kill Nutella

Convince me this occurred and why.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Btw the bolded is outing wolf mindset. It demonstrates you know I'm town and believe my perspective.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 136

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:23 pm
Yes, again he NEARLY DID, BUT he did not. He didn't know you were going to move if youre town. And how is killing oneself townie anyway when he claimed he though Dennis was bad?? Please tell me how that makes any sense.
I quite literally said that Dennis was much more townie than you/SVS/Scotty.

I even advised that Dennis's reaction to my y/n was kinda townie.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

:wall: I just wrote huge fucking response to Mac's post and I fucking lost it.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Alright I'm so frustrated right now, especially after losing my post. I'm getting ready to scream. Lol. Well lynch svs and when she flips civ, I sure hope you lynch wilgy tomorrow. We do think there is at least one more day? Correct?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:51 pm
I quite literally said that Dennis was much more townie than you/SVS/Scotty.

I even advised that Dennis's reaction to my y/n was kinda townie.
Dennis was more townie than I am? In this game??
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:28 pm

Because

You

Or

Kate

Would

Be

Dead

By

Now

In

All

World's

If

You

Were

Both

Correct

Town

Especially

When

I

Stopped

Pushing

You

Yesterday
Quoting this for posterity and vindication when this is over.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:09 pm

Because

You

Or

Kate

Would

Be

Dead

By

Now

In

All

World's

If

You

Were

Both

Correct

Town

Especially

When

I

Stopped

Pushing

You

Yesterday
Quoting it twice cause it’s astonishing how much time, effort and tbh fun we’ve wasted on this bullshit.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also at Scotty, you’ve hosted us as civs twice and saw our dynamic up close.

I am disappoint :disappoint:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:27 pm

Because

You

Or

Kate

Would

Be

Dead

By

Now

In

All

World's

If

You

Were

Both

Correct

Town

Especially

When

I

Stopped

Pushing

You

Yesterday
Quoting it twice cause it’s astonishing how much time, effort and tbh fun we’ve wasted on this bullshit.
Neither of you have even tried to answer my fair questions. I'm being more than reasonable. So spare me the ate please.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:26 pm

Want it noted that...

Why is there no world?

Unlikely is an understatement. You two have been thread masons since day 1 and are both competent players. If anything one of you should have died over Lily n1, then Nutella n2, and especially TSP n4. The only world in which mafia don't do that is if one of you is pocketing the other.

You need to convince me that a team of 2 as per the below chooses to leave us 3 alive heading into f7.

Porscha/Neon
Porscha/Wilgy
Neon/Wilgy
Scotty/Wilgy
Scotty/Porscha
Scotty/Neon

Why do they kill TSP over me and then not push me (which SVS is doing thus explaining why I'm still alive over TSP cuz she thinks she can get me chopped).

Which of these duos considers me a patsy/non threat so as to be left alive the whole game?

Which of these duos views you and SVS masoning a non factor to a degree where they kill Lily, Nutella and TSP instead of breaking you up?

If you are town, please take my question seriously and don't hand wave it away appealing to me to implicitly trust you. Actually think about it.
Draft me a coherent explanation for the above and I will absolutely hear you out.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:27 pm

Because

You

Or

Kate

Would

Be

Dead

By

Now

In

All

World's

If

You

Were

Both

Correct

Town

Especially

When

I

Stopped

Pushing

You

Yesterday
I also don't think this is at all a real appraisal of the game. I have hardly pushed you two since the first time Nutella and I vocalised it.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Does Nyone know how to retrieve a draft?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm of course fulling willing to read your solves. So go ahead. I don't intend to just blunt force trauma this through. I want you to solve the game if you're town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:57 pm Does Nyone know how to retrieve a draft?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:58 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:57 pm Does Nyone know how to retrieve a draft?
Just give me the cliffnotes if you don't want to write it again.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

2930 I had a full response done and I lost it but I had saved part as a draft. Trying to load the draft. If I can't ill just rewrite it.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I got it on the computer!!! Omg ok hang on.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Want it noted that...

Why is there no world?

Porscha/Neon
Porscha/Wilgy
Neon/Wilgy
Scotty/Wilgy

Scotty/Porscha
Scotty/Neon

One of the 3 I highlighted.

Again I don't think the kill was about you. I think they knew if they killed me it would make wilgy obvious wolf (goofy), and TSP having me as his number 1 sus, he was a good choice if they were in fact trying to set me up.

There are lots of reasons why teams pick their NK. I dont think anyone had to think you are a pasty to keep you alive, shit I haven't lived past n2 in ages, yet here I am.

I'm thinking so hard my goofy brain is getting frazzled. I'm expecting anyone to just trust my reads. but the baddies have been crazy in games lately. Bussing, distancing, even leading lynches against each other to deep wolf. Look back to GOC mafia game has evolved. Im not one bit suprised by Wilgy's stunt yesterday.

When i found the draft, only half was saved so i had to rewrite part. Im not certain I didn't repeat myself from another post either. sigh.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 283

Post by Porscha »

omg hi, kate if you can explain to me why wilgy's vote yesterday is more rand wolf than rand town then perhaps I will stop suspiciously squinting my eyes at you every post I read!! hehe!! :3
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

i'm 100% voting in svs and kate today so if each of you would like to appeal to me on which of you to not kill, feel free
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:18 pm i'm 100% voting in svs and kate today so if each of you would like to appeal to me on which of you to not kill, feel free!!! :3 <3
EBWOP!!! :)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:08 pm

Why is there no world?

Porscha/Neon
Porscha/Wilgy
Neon/Wilgy
Scotty/Wilgy

Scotty/Porscha
Scotty/Neon

One of the 3 I highlighted.

Again I don't think the kill was about you. I think they knew if they killed me it would make wilgy obvious wolf (goofy), and TSP having me as his number 1 sus, he was a good choice if they were in fact trying to set me up.

There are lots of reasons why teams pick their NK. I dont think anyone had to think you are a pasty to keep you alive, shit I haven't lived past n2 in ages, yet here I am.

I'm thinking so hard my goofy brain is getting frazzled. I'm expecting anyone to just trust my reads. but the baddies have been crazy in games lately. Bussing, distancing, even leading lynches against each other to deep wolf. Look back to GOC mafia game has evolved. Im not one bit suprised by Wilgy's stunt yesterday.

When i found the draft, only half was saved so i had to rewrite part. Im not certain I didn't repeat myself from another post either. sigh.
Okay post it up.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

But like…how does it make sense for a wolf Wilgy to do that?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:58 pm Alright I'm so frustrated right now, especially after losing my post. I'm getting ready to scream. Lol. Well lynch svs and when she flips civ, I sure hope you lynch wilgy tomorrow. We do think there is at least one more day? Correct?
we know we’re not in lylo or votes would be locked

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:44 pm Also at Scotty, you’ve hosted us as civs twice and saw our dynamic up close.

Playing the ‘you should remember how we’ve played before’ card doesn’t work on me, David Blaine.

My detailic memory is shit and I’m spacing on that.

Regardless, I’m looking at vote sampling and my vote sampling tells me one of you or mac is bad from the D1, unless all mafia were Mia.

☆Princess Abigail☆

I find "you hosted us you should knowwwwww" to be such a weird take.

I hosted a game in my home forum and it didn't make me better at reading my players.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I mean.

Okay I'll answer it.
Oh no I lost my post.
Anyone know how to retrieve a draft?
Oh I found it!
Oh my draft sucks I can't post it.
Vanishes.

Is pretty difficult to not take as a wolf claim.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:42 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:44 pm Also at Scotty, you’ve hosted us as civs twice and saw our dynamic up close.

Playing the ‘you should remember how we’ve played before’ card doesn’t work on me, David Blaine.

My detailic memory is shit and I’m spacing on that.

Regardless, I’m looking at vote sampling and my vote sampling tells me one of you or mac is bad from the D1, unless all mafia were Mia.
Interesting. that's part of why I voted like I did today. And I don't know about your memory, you always seem pretty on the ball that way to me :shrug:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:08 am I find "you hosted us you should knowwwwww" to be such a weird take.

I hosted a game in my home forum and it didn't make me better at reading my players.
In fact I think Mac might have played this game lol abs I defs can't read him for shit

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:18 pm i'm 100% voting in svs and kate today so if each of you would like to appeal to me on which of you to not kill, feel free
I'm not going to do that because you'll be killing a town either way and probably losing the game. You can look back on my posts and decide if you think I've been honest and solving. Or if I've just been goofy. I can't keep up this level of try hard for people who aren't listening to me. It's kind of exhausting and it's starting to not be fun or goofy.

I'm getting used to people saying, oh should have listened to Kate on that one. So, once more I guess. :shrug:

Return to “Previous Heists”