Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 654
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: The Lion King [Day 4]

Post by Tangrowth »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:47 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:43 am Unless Michelle is just open wolfing right now, perhaps that's why no one seems to give a fuck if she gets yeeted? Otherwise I have no clue what is going on here.
open towning is unheard i guess.
Is going on i figured you are most probably wolfing.
Can you please talk to me more about why you think that? The tone read isn't sufficient.
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Carotenoid »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:36 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:34 am I swear if one more person says my being too nice is because of my role card.
Honestly it’s insulting, I try to behave in a manner that I would like to be treated and I can’t imagine anyone would think that would change based on my role card
Hey regardless of your alignment I really enjoyed your posting! I kinda wish I was here on D0 with you all when it was just about singing songs and having fun tbh :p
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I swear to [insert deity here] if I get misyeeted to lose us the game there will be mountains of salt.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:49 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:36 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:34 am I swear if one more person says my being too nice is because of my role card.
Honestly it’s insulting, I try to behave in a manner that I would like to be treated and I can’t imagine anyone would think that would change based on my role card
Hey regardless of your alignment I really enjoyed your posting! I kinda wish I was here on D0 with you all when it was just about singing songs and having fun tbh :p
I really appreciate this, thank you. Sigh. I enjoyed seeing you in Game 6, even if I couldn't spectate the whole thing. Let's definitely try to play from the beginning together sometime!
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:38 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:37 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:30 am Michelle if you have a specific question about my progression of you or there’s anything I can clear up I would be happy to, but if you want an answer for why any of my reads have been inconsistent I think the most obvious answer is it’s because I’m fucking town.
You are fucking town? I don't see it. And yes, i am tone reading you. Why is this a problem, is obvious i didn't read all your posts and i don't have time to read them and if you are wolfing is really useless to read them.

Your progreasion on me is bad, instead explaining it to me you change the topic explaining how much you posted. :shrug:
I’m not telling you to read all of them.

How is the progression bad? Explain to me exactly.
I made some posts and asked about this thing, i don't remember you answering

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 64#p637364

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 64#p636264

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:50 am I swear to [insert deity here] if I get misyeeted to lose us the game there will be mountains of salt.
Sorry, I'll stop, it's just. This is perhaps the theoretically most infuriating way to lose this game.
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

hmn also should we like define an order of who we want to vote first? I'm okay with Michelle voting first, but what happens after that?
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:51 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:30 am Michelle if you have a specific question about my progression of you or there’s anything I can clear up I would be happy to, but if you want an answer for why any of my reads have been inconsistent I think the most obvious answer is it’s because I’m fucking town.
You are fucking town? I don't see it. And yes, i am tone reading you. Why is this a problem, is obvious i didn't read all your posts and i don't have time to read them and if you are wolfing is really useless to read them.

Your progreasion on me is bad, instead explaining it to me you change the topic explaining how much you posted. :shrug:

Thank you so much.

I thought I answered the first one? I don't believe I answered the second. Admittedly it's been a long game.

I said I was pushing you because you were complacent, that does not mean you have been inactive. It means... when I looked in your ISO, I thought you seemed generally okay with whatever the yeet was, there was a lack of evaluation of players, at least fmpov. That was my interpretation of the body of work of your ISO, but particularly of your D3 posts, when I started pushing you during D3.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "A question is, why did you put me at the bottom of the list as being inactive?", is that basically the same as what I addressed above? If not, let me know.

As for "In the next reads you mention my name like you excuse yourself for the read (coloured text). Can you tell me why?", it was a statement that my reads on you and cobbler were outdated because I had spent more time on the other players in recent memory as of the time of that post, so I was intending on going into your ISO thereafter (which I did do on D3).

I hope this helps, but let me know.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:48 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:43 am Unless Michelle is just open wolfing right now, perhaps that's why no one seems to give a fuck if she gets yeeted? Otherwise I have no clue what is going on here.
Can you please talk to me more about why you think that? The tone read isn't sufficient.
you ignored me when i askes questions.

I wish your answers at Lavender's case on you, if you don't mind to quote them.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I didn't ignore you on purpose! Christ.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:55 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:48 am
you ignored me when i askes questions.

I wish your answers at Lavender's case on you, if you don't mind to quote them.
I'm not going back and answering Lavender's tunneling of me at this juncture.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Michelle is probably just town right now, there's no way she thinks this is her best way of getting her team the win.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:53 am hmn also should we like define an order of who we want to vote first? I'm okay with Michelle voting first, but what happens after that?
Honestly I don't think it matters, especially if she votes me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:56 am Michelle is probably just town right now, there's no way she thinks this is her best way of getting her team the win.
Unless the scum team's agenda is to tilt me, and if that is the case, congratulations.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Yeah, Michelle is town. This is townie. There's no way this is agenda.
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:42 am
Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:34 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:48 am Carote, can you talk to me more about your experience with Dizzy?
We were both town in Space Invader. I think that I mainly started to townread him when we picked up Alison's scumslip at the same time. Aside from that, we weren't really in the thread at the same time so since he had similar reads and that my main scumread had a bizarre read on him that wasn't w/w I felt comfortable not really interacting with him. We did interact during the sad EoD where he was horrifically pew pewed, I thought his frustration was super townie. He still got pew pewed. Argh these are bad memories :faint:
Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:56 am
Carotenoid wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:35 pm Alright I'm done catching up! Pfiouh, that was quite a read.

First impressions is that either we're in a world where it's just as "easy" as speedchuck - Michelle - X, either we're in a really scary world where Dyslexicon and M Plus 7 are wolves.

@Dyslexicon @M Plus 7 Do you still consider each other to be lock town?

Some thoughts about everyone:
* I've played with Alison and Dyslexicon in Space Invaders and I'm pretty glad I don't have to sort the former lol
I'm feeling pretty good about Dyslexicon, he's basically a copy-pasted version of town Dyslexicon in Space invaders. I've never seen his wolf game though, so I'm keeping a healthy bit of paranoia. Probably not voting here today.

* I also played 2 games with Michelle when we were both town, we found and vibed we each other pretty early both time (it was in another language though). In this game I didn't find her posting super townie so that's concerning. Need more interactions with her today.

* M Plus 7 is universally town read but I don't get why? She's been kinda all over the place and had good intuitions during EoD1 (the wagons being v/v/v) & EoD3 (Lavender flipping town) but didn't actually follow them so eh. I think she's the most likely deepwolf. Might vote here.

* 1612's reaction to the fake check felt townie and it was pretty consensus itt, I don't understand how he suddenly became a wagon during EoD3. iirc protocultures was the only one to really townread Lavender so I think he might have felt like his reads were a bit overlooked and it resulted in him putting himself in a corner (does that make sense?) Probably not voting here today.

* I think speedchuck's EoD3 has been really opportunistic and his wagon dissolving feels like a wolfy save. I want to take a closer look at their ISO today. Might vote here.

* I think Urist should never be voted out today so I'm choosing to not invest energy sorting this slot for the moment. Not voting here today.
Are you Carotte? :cloud9: Ask me anything tbh
Yes! :p Are you town Michelle?
I appreciate this, thanks. You say his game is copy-pasted... what elements specifically are you seeing that are similar?
His early "giving reads like candy", the "game game game" kind of entrance, exhibiting frustration when he feels he's not understood
ImageImage
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 210

Post by Urist »

Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:53 am hmn also should we like define an order of who we want to vote first? I'm okay with Michelle voting first, but what happens after that?
I'll tell you after I see whom Michelle votes.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:54 am

Thank you so much.

I thought I answered the first one? I don't believe I answered the second. Admittedly it's been a long game.

I said I was pushing you because you were complacent, that does not mean you have been inactive. It means... when I looked in your ISO, I thought you seemed generally okay with whatever the yeet was, there was a lack of evaluation of players, at least fmpov. That was my interpretation of the body of work of your ISO, but particularly of your D3 posts, when I started pushing you during D3.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "A question is, why did you put me at the bottom of the list as being inactive?", is that basically the same as what I addressed above? If not, let me know.

As for "In the next reads you mention my name like you excuse yourself for the read (coloured text). Can you tell me why?", it was a statement that my reads on you and cobbler were outdated because I had spent more time on the other players in recent memory as of the time of that post, so I was intending on going into your ISO thereafter (which I did do on D3).

cyan text
I was never happy with any lynch this is a lie.

yellow text: you prepared the post for the villa flip of me to show innocent while you are not

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

If I'm town, Urist is town, and Michelle is town, then that leaves Dizzy/Carote/speed/1612.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:01 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:42 am
Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:34 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:48 am Carote, can you talk to me more about your experience with Dizzy?
We were both town in Space Invader. I think that I mainly started to townread him when we picked up Alison's scumslip at the same time. Aside from that, we weren't really in the thread at the same time so since he had similar reads and that my main scumread had a bizarre read on him that wasn't w/w I felt comfortable not really interacting with him. We did interact during the sad EoD where he was horrifically pew pewed, I thought his frustration was super townie. He still got pew pewed. Argh these are bad memories :faint:
Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:56 am
Carotenoid wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:35 pm Alright I'm done catching up! Pfiouh, that was quite a read.

First impressions is that either we're in a world where it's just as "easy" as speedchuck - Michelle - X, either we're in a really scary world where Dyslexicon and M Plus 7 are wolves.

@Dyslexicon @M Plus 7 Do you still consider each other to be lock town?

Some thoughts about everyone:
* I've played with Alison and Dyslexicon in Space Invaders and I'm pretty glad I don't have to sort the former lol
I'm feeling pretty good about Dyslexicon, he's basically a copy-pasted version of town Dyslexicon in Space invaders. I've never seen his wolf game though, so I'm keeping a healthy bit of paranoia. Probably not voting here today.

* I also played 2 games with Michelle when we were both town, we found and vibed we each other pretty early both time (it was in another language though). In this game I didn't find her posting super townie so that's concerning. Need more interactions with her today.

* M Plus 7 is universally town read but I don't get why? She's been kinda all over the place and had good intuitions during EoD1 (the wagons being v/v/v) & EoD3 (Lavender flipping town) but didn't actually follow them so eh. I think she's the most likely deepwolf. Might vote here.

* 1612's reaction to the fake check felt townie and it was pretty consensus itt, I don't understand how he suddenly became a wagon during EoD3. iirc protocultures was the only one to really townread Lavender so I think he might have felt like his reads were a bit overlooked and it resulted in him putting himself in a corner (does that make sense?) Probably not voting here today.

* I think speedchuck's EoD3 has been really opportunistic and his wagon dissolving feels like a wolfy save. I want to take a closer look at their ISO today. Might vote here.

* I think Urist should never be voted out today so I'm choosing to not invest energy sorting this slot for the moment. Not voting here today.
Are you Carotte? :cloud9: Ask me anything tbh
Yes! :p Are you town Michelle?
I appreciate this, thanks. You say his game is copy-pasted... what elements specifically are you seeing that are similar?
His early "giving reads like candy", the "game game game" kind of entrance, exhibiting frustration when he feels he's not understood
Cool, thanks, this helps. I'd agree those are all reasons Dizzy seems townie here fmpov as well.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:01 am

Thank you so much.

cyan text

yellow text: you prepared the post for the villa flip of me to show innocent while you are not
I'm not lying.

What do you mean by the second thing?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Michelle get out of this tunnel please.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:01 am If I'm town, Urist is town, and Michelle is town, then that leaves Dizzy/Carote/speed/1612.
If Dizzy is also town, then the exact team is Carote/speed/1612. If we lose to that team because Michelle votes me, then uh.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I would love to walk away because I'm feeling really tilted right now and I'm very sorry to everyone for that, but if I walk away and go to bed, it's possible I wake up to a game that we've lost.
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:01 am If I'm town, Urist is town, and Michelle is town, then that leaves Dizzy/Carote/speed/1612.
Aside of greencheck, why would Urist be town?
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:06 am
I honestly don't know. I wanted to yeet him Day 1.

He has displayed various emotions that seemed rather genuine at the time of them being made, i.e., dejection. I guess that's what I'd say as being points in his favor.

Otherwise, I'd have to actually go back and try to look at the body of work again, but... trying not to prioritize that right now since it may be very likely moot.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Honestly my read of Urist is pretty blah because it would be mechanically questionable to yeet him here.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:55 am I didn't ignore you on purpose! Christ.
M7 you made me read you lock villager in the other game. You didn't have much time to find me villager then but you were night killed and i had to show i am green in a tiresome fight with scum.
I was wrong this game until now about Alison and Lavender. If i am wrong about you, can you explain me what makes you villager? An 'eureka' moment/moments you think there exists that shows your colours fypov.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:09 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:55 am I didn't ignore you on purpose! Christ.
M7 you made me read you lock villager in the other game. You didn't have much time to find me villager then but you were night killed and i had to show i am green in a tiresome fight with scum.
I was wrong this game until now about Alison and Lavender. If i am wrong about you, can you explain me what makes you villager? An 'eureka' moment/moments you think there exists that shows your colours fypov.
Let me think about this.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:03 am Michelle get out of this tunnel please.
Make me do it and i will.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:11 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:03 am Michelle get out of this tunnel please.
Trust me, I would love to.
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:07 am

He has displayed various emotions that seemed rather genuine at the time of them being made, i.e., dejection. I guess that's what I'd say as being points in his favor.

Otherwise, I'd have to actually go back and try to look at the body of work again, but... trying not to prioritize that right now since it may be very likely moot.
hmn okay
I agree that voting him today is not a good mechanical play but argh I wouldn't hate it if you could try to sort him because my tinfoil voice still exists
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:03 am

Thank you so much.

cyan text

I'm not lying.

Then you honestly think i was happy with any lynch? Can you read my Iso? It's short.

The second is the paranoid thought that scum always insert hidden excuses for suspecting villagers and come back after mislynch to those posts.

Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

[mention]Michelle[/mention] [mention]M Plus 7[/mention] [mention]Urist[/mention] What's your read of speedchuck?
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:12 am
we have time. I will not vote. Go to sleep and we will continue after.
Tell me in how much time you will be here again pls.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:17 am @Michelle @M Plus 7 @Urist What's your read of speedchuck?
i have to read Speed and you after you subbed in. it will take some time

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:10 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:09 am
Let me think about this.
[mention]Michelle[/mention]

I appreciate you asking. This kind of question is difficult to answer... I am pretty self-aware, which would indicate that I should know this well, but it also means that theoretically I *should* be able to replicate various town tells that I have as a wolf more easily.

I'm not entirely sure what my exact wolf range is anymore, because since my return to mafia this year I've not yet rolled it. With that said, I think there are a few things I've done this game that would have been pretty difficult for me to replicate.

- Specifically, when I'm town... because I don't have information, I have a sense of re-assessment that is coupled with collective thread tunnel vision that is tough for me to project as a wolf. When I'm town, I can have a tendency to go manic on a specific direction and then reverse course and then go somewhere else, and at the end land somewhere in which I don't feel as much conviction because I think, well, maybe everyone else is seeing something that I'm not seeing, you know? That's essentially what happened D3 with Lavender. I spent a good portion of the day exploring why his strategy to convincingly scum case me and you made little to no sense if he was wolfing, tried to convince everyone of that, and then proceeded to talk myself out of it. I have a hard time replicating that exact progression when I'm a wolf, my solving is more... static, inevitably, because I have information.

- Emotions are also a thing. I can fake my tone and emotions pretty well, but as an incredibly emotional person, there are genuine things that I feel as town that I just cannot fake quite right when I'm wolfing. They land sort of with a sour note, like I can't quite get the tone right. Like when I try to cheerlead people as a wolf sometimes it comes across like a weird hybrid, a more disappointed mom sort of thing, because I'm detached from the action at the end of the day despite how townie I'm trying to seem. In contrast, when I'm town, I am usually one of two general things, bouncy or tilted -- that's incredibly reductive, but.

There is one other thing too, and that's that I have a sort of line I won't cross when it comes to manipulating other people's emotions, probably anyway. I think one particular post I made this game is one I probably would feel like shit about if I had made it and I were a wolf, so I probably wouldn't have said it. And that's this one:
M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:01 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:58 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:55 pm Also if all of this mad chaotic solving right now doesn't clear me in the eyes of those who suspect me, then I'm going to need to have a chat with those players.
Why should it clear you? Genuine question
You think I'm faking all of this? Nah. If I'm wolf here I'd be much more complacent. I can style on any of you easily in FX. If I'm wolf here you've all lost already.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Addendum:

The reason that final post would make me feel like shit is that Dizzy and I have known each other for a decent while now, have never rolled town together in any game, and after all this time for me to have said everything I had to him and then make a post like that? I would feel like an asshole.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

With that said, that's all speculative. I really don't know how I would have behaved here if I were a wolf... since that changes so many things. It is possible I may have made a post like that. But that's my best answer I can think of.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:15 am

hmn okay
I agree that voting him today is not a good mechanical play but argh I wouldn't hate it if you could try to sort him because my tinfoil voice still exists
Ahhhh, I feel you. I mean, if he is a wolf here, then that does make the position more difficult even if we don't vote for him because that means the pool of available players to vote is more likely town than wolf. I'll have to see.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:16 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:03 am

Thank you so much.

cyan text

I'm not lying.

Then you honestly think i was happy with any lynch? Can you read my Iso? It's short.

The second is the paranoid thought that scum always insert hidden excuses for suspecting villagers and come back after mislynch to those posts.
I do apologize, I think we've been talking past each other pretty badly, and it takes two, so I realize I could have stepped away and tried to better understand you throughout the game, not just now. And that's on me.

I promise you that I'll take another look at your ISO and try to come to a fresh determination, at least as much of one as I can.

Oh, re: the second thing, I see what you're saying now. That's an understandable interpretation. I'd say I prefer for everyone to know where my reads are at due to transparency's sake, so I was trying to clarify that my reads on you and cobbler were less confident than my others, if that makes sense.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:17 am @Michelle @M Plus 7 @Urist What's your read of speedchuck?
Let me try to read him again. I'm a bit torn right now. Some of his posts have read like he genuinely feels like a low hanging fruit replacement townie trying to make sure we don't misyeet him, but I'm not sure how I feel about his solving so far. His Lavender ISO was sort of weird, without any connotations intended; I am unsure if he had TMI or not now, upon reflection.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:18 am
Thank you.

When is a good time for you? I was thinking I'll try my best to be here no later than... 10.5 hours from now? Is that early enough?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:24 am Addendum:

The reason that final post would make me feel like shit is that Dizzy and I have known each other for a decent while now, have never rolled town together in any game, and after all this time for me to have said everything I had to him and then make a post like that? I would feel like an asshole.
There is a possibility for you to not do some things as scum because you feel them dishonorable?

This is more rethorical because, alas, mafia is a lying game :noble:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:32 am
Thank you.

When is a good time for you? I was thinking I'll try my best to be here no later than... 10.5 hours from now? Is that early enough?
this is perfect, is a good hour for me. Sleep well !

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:36 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:24 am Addendum:

There is a possibility for you to not do some things as scum because you feel them dishonorable?

This is more rethorical because, alas, mafia is a lying game :noble:
You know, it's hard to say. I'd like to think I don't do anything as town that I wouldn't feel comfortable doing as wolf, theoretically, because otherwise then I shouldn't be doing those things as town, you know?

But I do think as town my tendency to say literally whatever is on my mind is a thing, whereas when I'm wolfing I'm inevitably crafting what I want to say for agenda purposes, so I think that's where this comes into play. I'd need to pocket Dizzy if he were town and I were wolf, but I wouldn't need to make a post like that to do that, so why would I? Whereas town I just thought it and it came out. I hope that makes sense.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:37 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:32 am
Thank you.

this is perfect, is a good hour for me. Sleep well !
That is awesome, thanks so much for coordinating with me. I appreciate your efforts, and I'm sorry for the miscommunication if you ever thought I was implying or saying otherwise.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Carote, I'll get back to you on some of that when I can have a fresh morning gal perspective too, I'm perhaps too tired to do it now. I appreciate you engaging me.

Have a great night, everyone. I hope we can still win. I think we can! I'm trying to be optimistic about it anyway.

:offtobed:
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:26 am
Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:15 am

hmn okay
Ahhhh, I feel you. I mean, if he is a wolf here, then that does make the position more difficult even if we don't vote for him because that means the pool of available players to vote is more likely town than wolf. I'll have to see.
oh I don't think you understood what I meant haha, by tinfoil voice I meant the scary world where you're teamed with Urist and Dyslexicon
ImageImage
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

Good night everyone! It was nice to actually engage with people instead of trying to go through endless posts :')
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”