Total votes: 13
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Grasslands [Game Thread]

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:38 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:32 pm I am unclear on what the actual case against me is. I know that I was underwhelming relative to my usual self on Days 1 and 2, but I don't think that merits all the votes that I have right now.
heh this kind of post does make me feel better again bc he keeps saying he doesn't think he deserves the degree of suspicion he has received which I just plain cannot believe he doesn't see why he's the top candidate and has been for a while

like yes he has put in real effort today but he came in today knowing full well that he was the most consensus suspect and justifiably so
I literally just have not seen it articulated in any clear and concise way. But whatever. It doesn't need to be dug up now. The votes that are on me are locked in place.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 185
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:35 pm If you are town and the game follows the path you are assuming it will over this phase and the next, then we are at a 3vs2 lylo. Does that not concern you? You are acting like that is an ideal spot to be in or something.
That is only true if you are town which I am not convinced is the case. But also if that was really the case then there's nothing I can do about it so why would I get mad? Like even if you convince me that town always loses in the event you flip town, what am I going to do about it? Not flip you? That's just wrong. You don't have near enough chance of flipping town for that. I obviously can't stop the town from exeing me if you flip town either. The only thing I can do in that situation is to tell the town who I think is scum in that scenario to help them win the 3v2, which is what I just did.

So even in that worst case scenario there's no reason for me to act in a different way from the way I'm acting right now.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 447
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

nutella wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:38 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:32 pm I am unclear on what the actual case against me is. I know that I was underwhelming relative to my usual self on Days 1 and 2, but I don't think that merits all the votes that I have right now.
heh this kind of post does make me feel better again bc he keeps saying he doesn't think he deserves the degree of suspicion he has received which I just plain cannot believe he doesn't see why he's the top candidate and has been for a while

like yes he has put in real effort today but he came in today knowing full well that he was the most consensus suspect and justifiably so
why should it be justified from his pov?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

sloonei is a villager. alison might be too honestly

you heard it here first
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

we are on a fast track to doom, peeps

let’s run around like chickens without our heads
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 327
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

i think it's two of tutuu/nook/martin

ugh
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 420

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:06 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:40 pm at least it wont be standard f5 where i can throw with my horrible reads. we will lose due to scum copy pasting their pre-written vote faster. and i get to feel less personally responsible and guilty
Can you like explain the mechanics of this to me? I don't understand why you seem to think that scum gets auto victory if they get into the Grasslands at FX
there will be no f7 cuz lc dead. f3 is fine

f5 (with 2 mafia) is obnoxious for both teams because 3 players need to be sent to the grassland no matter what. the deciding vote on who gets the gun will rest on the votes of the 2 people who go to the treehouse. tiebreaker votes in the treehouse are decide based off who votes fist. therefore, whoever writes "vote: X" first in the tree house will win the game for his alignment. the whole game will depend on who can write that first.

if we can put 2 mafia in the grassland we dont have to worry about that. but thats impossible. we can majority vote one mafia, sure, but we cant possibly guarantee that a member of the mafia will have the least votes in f5. we just cant. it will become a tiebreaker, and that is resolved by lowest overall post count. we have no control over that, there is an insane gap in post count for soem people (hally has near 300, nanook has 60 somethign)

most likely scenario we will put 1 mafia (by choice) and 1 town (we wont have a say on that) in the grassland. the mafia could send the 2nd mafia in there too, but they would miss out on a chance to win the 50/50 right there on the spot. they are extremely likely to send town, and leave the 2nd mafia in the treehouse to vote

and its even more favorable for them than 50/50. from my understanding / based off what ive noticed when the day ends, the mafia tells the host who do they wanna send. i am assuming that they dont proxy that choice, since flash wagons are a thing. my assumption is that the mafia has a view minutes to decide AFTER the votes are locked to make the choice of who they are sending. they will be a bit more prepared to enter the quick topic and copy paste the vote to give the gun to the person they know they need to give it to

the single town who goes to the treehouse will be a bit less prepared, and they will have an extremely low time to see who is the third person (chosen by the mafia) to be send to the grassland, analyze the information and vote for someone they believe is town. they have no time to think really, it needs to happen on the spot. its literally a test of speed, that is stacked against them

and even if they successfully choose a town, the town in the grassland is not guaranteed to shoot scum. they might shoot town lol

so like, town chances to win in f5 due to this oversight in the setup are like 10%, i agree with nanook on that estimated number
Alison

Post by Alison »

Hally wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:38 pm fwiw it may just be alison’s personality to not freak out or doubt herself much. she is very logic oriented and perhaps doesn’t concern herself with “what if’s” because they don’t logically make sense to her to consider

this is a plausible explanation for her behavior that isn’t “alison is a wolf”
I mean I try to take the play with the highest % chance of being correct every Day and I don't worry too much about the possibility that it's wrong. Like imagine I'm the confirmed town in an F3 where one player has a 51% chance of being scum and the other has a 49% chance of being scum. Assuming that I'm in a situation where no new evidence will come out to change these numbers (as we're in right now), do you think I should be paranoid or worried or freak out because I have a 49% chance of losing? Like even if I do get paranoid, what am I going to do, vote the other person and have a 51% chance of losing? You just take the highest value play and see how it shakes out. No point getting upset or second guessing yourself over a decision that you realistically aren't going to change.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:42 pm i think it's two of tutuu/nook/martin

ugh
at this moment i have very strong conviction in this statement and do not think alison should be the next elimination but idk if i can convince ppl of that
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nook/martin makes a lot of sense actually i think
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:43 pm
Hally wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:38 pm fwiw it may just be alison’s personality to not freak out or doubt herself much. she is very logic oriented and perhaps doesn’t concern herself with “what if’s” because they don’t logically make sense to her to consider

this is a plausible explanation for her behavior that isn’t “alison is a wolf”
I mean I try to take the play with the highest % chance of being correct every Day and I don't worry too much about the possibility that it's wrong. Like imagine I'm the confirmed town in an F3 where one player has a 51% chance of being scum and the other has a 49% chance of being scum. Assuming that I'm in a situation where no new evidence will come out to change these numbers (as we're in right now), do you think I should be paranoid or worried or freak out because I have a 49% chance of losing? Like even if I do get paranoid, what am I going to do, vote the other person and have a 51% chance of losing? You just take the highest value play and see how it shakes out. No point getting upset or second guessing yourself over a decision that you realistically aren't going to change.
Like this isn't being "complacent even though you only have a coinflip chance of winning", this is taking the best possible play and not beating yourself up over it.

And obviously I think Sloonei has a much higher than 51% chance of flipping scum.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

My wifi is down, so i’m stuck phone posting until that’s resolved. Perfect timing.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:44 pm nook/martin makes a lot of sense actually i think
Neither of them looked good in association with LC.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Alison wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:35 pm If you are town and the game follows the path you are assuming it will over this phase and the next, then we are at a 3vs2 lylo. Does that not concern you? You are acting like that is an ideal spot to be in or something.
That is only true if you are town which I am not convinced is the case. But also if that was really the case then there's nothing I can do about it so why would I get mad? Like even if you convince me that town always loses in the event you flip town, what am I going to do about it? Not flip you? That's just wrong. You don't have near enough chance of flipping town for that. I obviously can't stop the town from exeing me if you flip town either. The only thing I can do in that situation is to tell the town who I think is scum in that scenario to help them win the 3v2, which is what I just did.

So even in that worst case scenario there's no reason for me to act in a different way from the way I'm acting right now.
I am town. No one is asking for you to get mad. It is wrong to assume I will flip wolf. It js not wrong to continue to solve the game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:49 pm I am town. No one is asking for you to get mad. It is wrong to assume I will flip wolf. It js not wrong to continue to solve the game.
I am solving the game though, I listed out who's the most likely to be the scumteam in the event you and I both flip town and explained the reasons why.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Alison wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:49 pm I am town. No one is asking for you to get mad. It is wrong to assume I will flip wolf. It js not wrong to continue to solve the game.
I am solving the game though, I listed out who's the most likely to be the scumteam in the event you and I both flip town and explained the reasons why.
Of everyone here right now, you seem the most complacent.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 pm nanook and LC at a glance:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:19 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:18 pm Maybe I misunderstand. I thought you were saying that, if the group sends a town and a mafia, then the mafia would choose to send another mafia so that they could subvert the democratic process and yeet a town member that was supposed to be safe.
That is not what I was saying and is a gross misunderstanding of how the game mechanics work
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:04 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:51 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:44 pmHaving me all yellow is super lazy dude
Yeah... at the very least, three posts could be said to have wolf equity with Sloonei:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:12 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:10 pm hally/sloonei actually always contains at least 1 wolf here
Both lock town now
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:23 am
nutella wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:21 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:20 am Hello I’m way behind

Have we decided to give me the gun yet, and if not have we decided to give it to sloonei yet?
who's mafia?
You know I hate this question literally every time someone replies to a post of mine asking a question with “who’s mafia” instead of just answering my question

So from now on I’m going to reply to it with some version of “you motherfucka” k thx
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:14 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:13 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:04 pm Tutu/Martin/[one of jay/sloonei possibly both depends on how their reads on each other develop]/...maybe nutes maybe SPF—think they’re not both scum, not sure if they’re both town. Thunal seems townie but I haven’t done research so idk.
That is a lot of names, nooky.
Town cores are hard sometimes
Not strong I know. Other than these, I do see what JJJ means with all the yellow. Your interactions are lean, there's not much there to connect with other players.
I should be pretty clearly not teamed with Nutella at a bare minimum
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:35 pm And [VOTE: LC] aubergine
This was thoroughly underwhelming. Nanook was the first person to respond to LC's "derpclear" post by the looks of it (and I think LC's post was a response to nanook in the first place?). The exchange about Nanook's viability with various hypothetical partners is a bit odd and... kind of out of place. I could see it as theater between teammates.
Nanook voted for LC yesterday, but i don't know where it fell in the scheme of the wagons.

I can see this as LC's teammate.
Bad, try again. Where my vote fell/the significance of it has been discussed.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:54 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:18 pm Maybe I misunderstand. I thought you were saying that, if the group sends a town and a mafia, then the mafia would choose to send another mafia so that they could subvert the democratic process and yeet a town member that was supposed to be safe.
That is not what I was saying and is a gross misunderstanding of how the game mechanics work
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:44 pmHaving me all yellow is super lazy dude
Yeah... at the very least, three posts could be said to have wolf equity with Sloonei:
nutella wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:10 pm hally/sloonei actually always contains at least 1 wolf here
Both lock town now

Have we decided to give me the gun yet, and if not have we decided to give it to sloonei yet?
who's mafia?
You know I hate this question literally every time someone replies to a post of mine asking a question with “who’s mafia” instead of just answering my question

So from now on I’m going to reply to it with some version of “you motherfucka” k thx
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:04 pm Tutu/Martin/[one of jay/sloonei possibly both depends on how their reads on each other develop]/...maybe nutes maybe SPF—think they’re not both scum, not sure if they’re both town. Thunal seems townie but I haven’t done research so idk.
Not strong I know. Other than these, I do see what JJJ means with all the yellow. Your interactions are lean, there's not much there to connect with other players.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:35 pm And [VOTE: LC] aubergine
This was thoroughly underwhelming. Nanook was the first person to respond to LC's "derpclear" post by the looks of it (and I think LC's post was a response to nanook in the first place?). The exchange about Nanook's viability with various hypothetical partners is a bit odd and... kind of out of place. I could see it as theater between teammates.
Nanook voted for LC yesterday, but i don't know where it fell in the scheme of the wagons.

Summarize it for me please and thanks
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:12 pm Like it doesn't seem realistic to me that the setup is designed to reward posting first in F5, that's just silly.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Speaking of votes, let me just throw it out there that if I’m LC’s teammate I’ve given myself plenty of space to just vote for Alison and nobody else yesterday. I have no reason to lump a vote on LC.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:51 pm
What exactly do you mean by complacent? Do you mean:

...that I am the person who is most confident that I am right? I have good reasons to believe I am right; I showed my work, my POE analysis, my read on you all the way. If I am good reasons to believe I am right, I am going to be confident that I will be right. I am not going to downplay the confidence I have in my beliefs in order to avoid feeling ashamed in the event I am wrong. That would be misrepresenting my read of the game in order to achieve personal emotional fulfilment, which is not optimal play.

...that I am the person who is doing the least to cover the possibility that I am wrong? I've done my best to show you what I think you should do in the 3v2 if I am wrong. Because if I am wrong here, then the events of the next day will be fairly straightforward; town can't afford not to exe me, and frankly I would prefer they did so I don't get dragged to F5 as the designated game-losing misexe. So in the event that I am in fact wrong, I've already done work to show how I believe town should act in that scenario, which I believe counts as covering that possibility.

Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:54 pm
Both lock town now

who's mafia?

For the fifth time

Wagons were 4-4, LC hadn’t voted yet, it wasn’t clear which way thunal would vote

I voted LC

If I’m partners with him I’m under zero obligation to vote him (or to vote at all actually)
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:57 pm

Both lock town now

For the fifth time

Wagons were 4-4, LC hadn’t voted yet, it wasn’t clear which way thunal would vote

I voted LC

If I’m partners with him I’m under zero obligation to vote him (or to vote at all actually)
Okay. I was not here for that.

Who’s bad?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:45 pm @MartinGG99 if there is one point in that ISO I want you to respond to it's this one:
MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:53 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:40 pm i apologize but i cannot understand this at all. could i trouble you to type out a list?
@Hally

I'll give you a more updated list, in a more proper or informative format. My thoughts were kinda all spread-out earlier but now I feel a fair bit more cohesive after reading some ISO's.

Towniest to Scummiest:

Thunal33
Tutuu
Staypositivefriend
JaggedJimmyJay
Sloonei
Hally
Long Con
Nanook
Alison

Green = Mostly Confident in this position.
Yellow = Unsure
Red = I've put not much effort into this read.

This is my tentative reads list for now. Might change in the future.
Can you talk some more about this list? When I look at it, it does not look like your confidence-level and the strength of the reads themselves are in sync. SPF being a "townier" read than Jay or myself despite you having put "not much effort" into that read looks weird; as does having me smack in the middle of the list but proclaiming yourself to be "mostly confident in this position." Also, having Nanook as "mostly confident" but Alison as "unsure" when they're ordered the way they are is an odd look.
That's what happens when you over-analyze people you look into. I mean, I did come into this game not knowing anyone and in addition to that knowing some of them including yourself have been a part of the championships. My paranoia of people was, in a way, amplified by over-analyzing. And when we're paranoid, we don't really make the best decisions or conclusions (such as my sudden and temporary fear of Alison being scum that doesn't exist anymore).

I mean, given how my D2 went and N2 went, would you necessarily trust the reads I made at that time for those reads to be indicative of a calculated agenda? Chances are I just tried to put some sort of confidence level marking on them because I was trying to comfort myself about the issue that I wasn't feeling confident at all.

To answer what you brought up specifically:

For Nanook I felt suspicious of his dive to be the person who receives the gun (or doc save) and up until his voting actions on EoD2 I didn't really have any good reasons to town-read him from my perspective. Plus they didn't post a whole lot so there really wasn't much for me to analyze (or over-analyze) there.

For Alison I was being paranoid for obvious reasons (ex: her being able to sort of "soul-read" me with the circumstances of the game). One over-analysis I did was take a small thing that she said, then take it to a very extreme extent and then fear she's playing a bit similar to my scum play style which I didn't really have good words to describe.

Anyways, regardless of what I've said here even some players such as JJJ himself expressed that the town was overall at unease and felt like there was a deep-wolf somewhere.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.

[VOTE: sloonei] aubergine

Pretty much just a sheep of jay, I can’t read sloonei for shit
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

nutella wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:18 pm
Hally wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:15 pm alison how can you tell us we’re panicking for no reason and we can easily win in f5 when you don’t even know how it works? this is what i mean. if you are town, you are over confident
yeah. her lack of any degree of paranoia is concerning. like the rest of us are worried about the possibility of sloon flipping town and she's just...not. i hope that means she's just right, but it's unsettling atm
its her being genuine. like regardless of her alignment i think she would be saying those stuff
Alison

Post by Alison »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:58 pm [VOTE: sloonei] aubergine

eh?

Jay put Sloonei as town GTH, shouldn't you be voting me if you're sheeping Jay?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Alison wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:56 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:51 pm
What exactly do you mean by complacent? Do you mean:

...that I am the person who is most confident that I am right? I have good reasons to believe I am right; I showed my work, my POE analysis, my read on you all the way. If I am good reasons to believe I am right, I am going to be confident that I will be right. I am not going to downplay the confidence I have in my beliefs in order to avoid feeling ashamed in the event I am wrong. That would be misrepresenting my read of the game in order to achieve personal emotional fulfilment, which is not optimal play.

...that I am the person who is doing the least to cover the possibility that I am wrong? I've done my best to show you what I think you should do in the 3v2 if I am wrong. Because if I am wrong here, then the events of the next day will be fairly straightforward; town can't afford not to exe me, and frankly I would prefer they did so I don't get dragged to F5 as the designated game-losing misexe. So in the event that I am in fact wrong, I've already done work to show how I believe town should act in that scenario, which I believe counts as covering that possibility.
I mean that you are the person who seems least willing to consider alternatives at this very moment. It’s great that you’ve put in work previously. But now it’s time for us all to make a decision and you’re just sitting there.

What is the single most compelling piece of evidence against me, Alison?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:57 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:57 pm

For the fifth time

I voted LC

Okay. I was not here for that.

Who’s bad?
I discussed it fairly extensively with Martin early in the day. Surprised you apparently saw literally none of the conversation.

As for the second part

who's mafia?

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:58 pm [VOTE: sloonei] aubergine

:sigh: Good luck y’all
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: nanook] aubergine

Oh My God U Suck
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Alison wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:59 pm

eh?

Jay didn’t have sloonei as confident town

I have no idea what jay’s accuracy on you is, I know his accuracy on sloonei is pretty high usually, so him not having sloonei as confident town/saying sloonei could be scum means I’m gonna vote sloonei 🤷‍♀️
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:02 pm

eh?

I have no idea what jay’s accuracy on you is, I know his accuracy on sloonei is pretty high usually, so him not having sloonei as confident town/saying sloonei could be scum means I’m gonna vote sloonei 🤷‍♀️
This is worse than my read on you.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

what if its rly martin + nanook rofl

if sloonei flips mafia = calm

if sloonei flips town = panik
Alison

Post by Alison »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:00 pm I mean that you are the person who seems least willing to consider alternatives at this very moment. It’s great that you’ve put in work previously. But now it’s time for us all to make a decision and you’re just sitting there.

What is the single most compelling piece of evidence against me, Alison?
What do you mean consider alternatives?

I don't have an alternative vote here. Like even if I didn't scumread you. What am I going to do, ask everyone to vote me instead of you? Try to start a flash wagon against someone else? I'm confused why you think I would seriously consider doing those things.

I don't think there's one slam dunk compelling piece of evidence against you, like a scumslip or something. If you're expecting me to give you some undeniable or irrefutable proof that you're mafia, you're not going to be satisfied. I'm voting you because I scumread your early game play, Jay had issues getting there on you being town, the nightkills look like they were made to frame me (which points towards you), and if you are town then the team is mostly likely something like nanook/tutuu or maybe Martin/[nanook/tutuu] in the world where my read on Martin is wrong. And those teams are, on a base probability, unlikely enough that I think the chance you are mafia is just much higher than that. All of those pieces of evidence put together make me believe that you are the best vote for today.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:05 pm what if its rly martin + nanook rofl

You can always vote for one of them.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[mention]MartinGG99[/mention] u srsly cant find me as town?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:05 pm

no u won champs so u die cuz u havent caught 5 wolves and u dont have 1000 posts by d3

Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:03 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:02 pm

eh?

This is worse than my read on you.
Maybe 🤷‍♀️
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I do not like any of Alison’s posts right now. I’m fully in the tunnel.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[mention]MartinGG99[/mention] are u here? why am i scum. explain urself mister

Idk I’m pretty confident in my POE. We’ll see 🤷‍♀️

Anyways I’m out now, see ya’ll in the treehouse
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Hally wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:48 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:46 pm
Hally wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:45 pm it’s not martin’s first scum game. it would be at least his third or fourth and he’s done very well in the two i know of
so... would this be his first town game?
no, if he is scum this time i think it would be his third. if he is town i think it would be his fourth. pretty sure he said he had six games of experience going into this one and he was scum in two of them that i know of
If I'm scum then this is my 3rd scum game

If I'm town then this is my 5th town game

I got a list/note of games that I had, the alignment, and if I won:

(Homesite) S-FM 303, Town loss
(Mafia Universe) Newbies Paradise #3, Mafia loss*
(Mafia Universe) Romeo & Juliet, Town loss
(Homesite) S-FM Spirits II, Wolf loss
(Homesite) S-FM 308, Town Win
(Homesite) ?krc, Town loss**

* This game experienced a modbot error where it did two consecutive eliminations. Either way, I think it was looking like a strong mafia loss as the top wagon was my last scum buddy and my F3 was looking like a policy yeet of me.
**This was an anonymous game so I intentionally played differently than I normally would

That's my full history so far.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:06 pm

no u won champs so u die cuz u havent caught 5 wolves and u dont have 1000 posts by d3
My reputation was already the source of wacky suspicions in every game ever (see: this one). Winning champs may end up being the worst thing that ever happened to me in mafia.

Woe is me for the accolades bestowed upon me by my peers.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Does Alison/Nanook make sense?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:08 pm
If I'm scum then this is my 3rd scum game

If I'm town then this is my 5th town game

I got a list/note of games that I had, the alignment, and if I won:

(Homesite) S-FM 303, Town loss
(Mafia Universe) Newbies Paradise #3, Mafia loss*
(Mafia Universe) Romeo & Juliet, Town loss
(Homesite) S-FM Spirits II, Wolf loss
(Homesite) S-FM 308, Town Win
(Homesite) ?krc, Town loss**

* This game experienced a modbot error where it did two consecutive eliminations. Either way, I think it was looking like a strong mafia loss as the top wagon was my last scum buddy and my F3 was looking like a policy yeet of me.
**This was an anonymous game so I intentionally played differently than I normally would

That's my full history so far.

This DOES NOT include the U-Pick Vol. 2 game I had earlier this year due to the special nature of it.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:09 pm

My reputation was already the source of wacky suspicions in every game ever (see: this one). Winning champs may end up being the worst thing that ever happened to me in mafia.

im sorry i was just joking :(

pls dont hate me

u will still call me tooty right? will u forgive tooty if we're both town?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:10 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:09 pm

im sorry i was just joking :(

pls dont hate me

u will still call me tooty right? will u forgive tooty if we're both town?
There is nothing to forgive, tooty
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

<3 <3 <3

Return to “Previous Rackets”