50%

Total votes: 8
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 479
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [END]

Post by Sloonei »

thellama73 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:55 pm Nice game everyone. Sorry I called you a liar, Nova. I figured I had to seem really, legitimately angry or no one would believe it.
The Mac kill was a hail Mary, because I couldn't see any way to talk you guys out of voting me with a juliets or sloonei kill, so I was hoping the Mac kill would be weird enough to shake your confidence.
Unfortunately it was also easy enough to discern that that kill was intended to shake our confidence. But I don’t know where else I would have turned in that situation.

This game was more a town win than a scum loss. You guys played well through Day 2, and then after that all the civs made themselves impossible to suspect. Thanks for the good fight, animals. :beer:
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I appreciate everyone playing and for making it a high-activity game. Thanks in particular for [mention]sprityo[/mention] joining against his will and being a good sport :P and to [mention]thellama73[/mention] for coming by in a pinch and working his tail off to keep the game close.

Indeed, this game was one of the most active heists we've had. Depending upon your metric:

Raw post count - third place
Posts per player - third place
Posts per player per game cycle - second place
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:55 pm Nice game everyone. Sorry I called you a liar, Nova. I figured I had to seem really, legitimately angry or no one would believe it.
The Mac kill was a hail Mary, because I couldn't see any way to talk you guys out of voting me with a juliets or sloonei kill, so I was hoping the Mac kill would be weird enough to shake your confidence.
Yeah great game llama. You really seemed good, your talents haven't slipped at all.

And [mention]Mongoose[/mention] it took me forever to accept you were bad.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 232

Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [DAY 4]

Post by dunya »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:57 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:47 pm Psyched!

Thanks so much for an excellent effort you guys.

Nova, I LOVE YOU. I really wondered tinfoil-style if you were playing with us all in the end. :p
Lol I was so scared, no way I was playing with anyone :p
it's how you kept asking sloonei to prove to you he was town and then deciding yeah he was town. then an hour later making another observation then saying "yeah my mind's made up" then an hour later making a new observation. :p i thought is this guy rubbing salt in the wound for later? lol. amazing effort, was really super impressed! think this is the first time i've seen supatown nova in full force.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

and thanks JJJ for the game. your writeups were fun. :)
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Yes JJJ thanks a lot for the game!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] played my game and didn’t get mislynched. :omg:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 484

Post by novaselinenever »

dunya wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:08 pm

Nova, I LOVE YOU. I really wondered tinfoil-style if you were playing with us all in the end. :p
it's how you kept asking sloonei to prove to you he was town and then deciding yeah he was town. then an hour later making another observation then saying "yeah my mind's made up" then an hour later making a new observation. :p i thought is this guy rubbing salt in the wound for later? lol. amazing effort, was really super impressed! think this is the first time i've seen supatown nova in full force.
Haha I didn't lie when I told you I was tired of losing, that's why I kept checking everything. Imagine all the civilians losses on TS, and double them 'cause of my loses on NF. Another reason was to appear as I was still trying to solve the game to get ahead of any late case built by Llama :p
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:22 pm @Sloonei played my game and didn’t get mislynched. :omg:
Ancient Greece broke that curse. They couldn’t lynch me when they were actually supposed to, now the seal is broken.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:23 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:08 pm

Haha I didn't lie when I told you I was tired of losing, that's why I kept checking everything. Imagine all the civilians losses on TS, and double them 'cause of my loses on NF. Another reason was to appear as I was still trying to solve the game to get ahead of any late case built by Llama :p
I genuinely regarded your first post as a town slip and never looked back.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention], never forget how badly you misread me this game! :biggrin:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 266

Post by MacDougall »

Well done fam.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

juliets wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:29 pm Sloonei, never forget how badly you misread me this game! :biggrin:
remember when i told sloonei right before i was killed to stop tunneling juliets if i died, and he votes for juliets then tells me he's not tunneling? :p

good times, folks, good times.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dunya wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:55 am
juliets wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:29 pm Sloonei, never forget how badly you misread me this game! :biggrin:
remember when i told sloonei right before i was killed to stop tunneling juliets if i died, and he votes for juliets then tells me he's not tunneling? :p

Yes I absolutely remember. I'm always a bit suspicious in the beginning because I generally don't have reads day 0 and have a hard time day 1 as well. But you saw I was really town and so did nova and Colin.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 72

Post by ColinIsCool »

Good job folks. Glad I could have died not in vain. Thanks for hosting Jay.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 4
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Great job, town!

Thanks so much for filling in, [mention]thellama73[/mention].
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:55 am

Honestly I felt like that suspicion was perceived to be a lot stronger than it really was. Juliets was a Day 1 suspect. Those come and go and can be dropped in an instant. I’m just loud and had some concerns about her play that day which hadn’t been alleviated. But I was never hellbent on making sure she got lynched, and I was always listening to counteragruments.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't fault you Sloonei. If you think juliets is bad, you have to explore it thoroughly and with persistence.

I don't think anyone on this website is more difficult to lynch than juliets is.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:12 pm I don't fault you Sloonei. If you think juliets is bad, you have to explore it thoroughly and with persistence.

I don't think anyone on this website is more difficult to lynch than juliets is.
haha if that means I'm going to be subject to this kind of intensity every game I play then I need to somehow become easier to lynch.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

We're updated in the Hall of Fame. :beer:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

novaselinenever
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:06 pm We're updated in the Hall of Fame. :beer:
I have more victories in 3 months in 2019 than my whole first year :fist:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:47 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:06 pm We're updated in the Hall of Fame. :beer:
I have more victories in 3 months in 2019 than my whole first year :fist:
I started 20-9 on this site. Since that point I am 3-12. :goofp:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Ah crap I forgot the spreadsheet. I'll get it soon.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

novaselinenever
Hitman

I started 0-8, I believe lol.

My first victory came as an indie in your Ancient Greece game.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:49 pm I started 0-8, I believe lol.

My first victory came as an indie in your Ancient Greece game.
:noble:

I don’t even remember my first victory here. But I joined at the end of the era when you needed to survive to win. I wasn’t credited with a win in Rocky & Bullwinkle, for instance, even though town won (and I was largely responible for catching one of the baddies before I died, just saying, i’m not harboring a grudge or anything after all these years that would be ridiculous)

Actually i think the first game I was credited with a win was Arrested Development, but that shouldn’t count. I was lynched Day 1 as town (because Jay was hosting) and then subbed back in the next day, this time as scum. But by then the cop (spacedaisy, i think) had nailed the entire team, so I was just stepping straight into a noose. I was a winner by default because I was a member of both factions. :goofp:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Y'all say thanks to @Syn for giving the gang their banners. :biggrin:

@ColinIsCool
@dunya
@juliets
@Lunalee
@MacDougall
@novaselinenever
@Sloonei
@sprityo

@Why are you tagging yourself Jay you idiot

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i dont remember even playing this game what
novaselinenever
Hitman

Beautiful banner, thanks Syn
novaselinenever
Hitman

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:00 pm i dont remember even playing this game what
Wow...how can you forget the legendary Juliet/dunya/nova towncore :pout:

Return to “Previous Heists”