Posts in topic: 399
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Traitors for Exile

Post by MissSparkles »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:38 am
MissSparkles wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:36 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:31 am
MissSparkles wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:30 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:25 am @MissSparkles here is why I flopped on you.

1. You keep tunneling me which triggers my default desire to omgus.
2. You seem so obviously townie aside from that so every time I backread I get a townread.

Net result. Flip flop.
Fair. I’m not really tunneling though, sure, you’re at the top of ny list but I’ve literally just considered everyone, how is that tunnelling?
I don't care about semantics. Pushing me, hard, incorrectly, tunneling. Call it whatever.
Semantics are important when you consider your opinion is valued here, I’ve been open too other targets.

Why am I so towny to you? I’m generally not read town a lot except by scum trying to pocket me; just ask Dizzy.
Because traitor sparky has zero to gain from pushing me the way that you are. At this point you would know I am town due to all the other traitors being dead. Therefore your essentially just creating a thunderdome between a town and yourself that will invariably lead to your death.
Welp if that’s all it would take then being scum here will be eazy peazy.
:cloud9:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 329

Post by MacDougall »

Poison wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:41 am Yo. I'll be ready to play in an hour.
Youre dead lol
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:40 am This whole thing is an exercise in futility. If we all agree to the plan of "Wiml and KZA and Marmot go to f3". Can we just say so and let the host flip everyone outside those people? @Gavial?
You think we’re gonna agree on a F3? I mean this would most deff spare me some time lmao, i’m all for it lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MissSparkles wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:43 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:25 am @MissSparkles here is why I flopped on you.

2. You seem so obviously townie aside from that so every time I backread I get a townread.

Net result. Flip flop.
Fair. I’m not really tunneling though, sure, you’re at the top of ny list but I’ve literally just considered everyone, how is that tunnelling?
I don't care about semantics. Pushing me, hard, incorrectly, tunneling. Call it whatever.
Semantics are important when you consider your opinion is valued here, I’ve been open too other targets.

Why am I so towny to you? I’m generally not read town a lot except by scum trying to pocket me; just ask Dizzy.
Because traitor sparky has zero to gain from pushing me the way that you are. At this point you would know I am town due to all the other traitors being dead. Therefore your essentially just creating a thunderdome between a town and yourself that will invariably lead to your death.
You are no threat to get to endgame playing the way that you are. There is no NK so the uber obvious townies will outlast scum you. I don't need to tinfoil you. The same can be said in reverse. We are engaging in texticular co-masturbation. If you want to get the big solve I am happy to let you all flip me first and when I flip town you can realise the game is already virtually automatic from this point out and we are probably only ever losing to wolf KZA.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I would personally stake the game on Wiml over KZA but they are both probably just town.
Wisdom
The Mark
Posts in topic: 165
Preferred Pronouns: She/They
Aka: Akarna

Post by Wisdom »

I'm not that good at reading you either mac, although I am leaning you town. I'm at a loss on who the last wolf is though, which is a given, considering the situation. I have a thought on how I could catch them but I'm currently not willing to put in the effort.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Unless someone wants to genuinely argue with rapid firing our way to KZA/Wiml/Marmot F3. I say we just tell the host to flip us all. I am already annoyed that the last traitor is slow rolling in a virtually unwinnable scenario.
Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Wiml »

MissSparkles wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:46 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:40 am This whole thing is an exercise in futility. If we all agree to the plan of "Wiml and KZA and Marmot go to f3". Can we just say so and let the host flip everyone outside those people? @Gavial?
You think we’re gonna agree on a F3? I mean this would most deff spare me some time lmao, i’m all for it lol
If we can't, we could agree on a F5 or similar?

It wouldn't be quite as fast but probably fewer unhappy people.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wisdom wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:50 am I'm not that good at reading you either mac, although I am leaning you town. I'm at a loss on who the last wolf is though, which is a given, considering the situation. I have a thought on how I could catch them but I'm currently not willing to put in the effort.
You don't need to catch them you just need to be confident in at least 1 person not named Marmot being town.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:51 am Unless someone wants to genuinely argue with rapid firing our way to KZA/Wiml/Marmot F3. I say we just tell the host to flip us all. I am already annoyed that the last traitor is slow rolling in a virtually unwinnable scenario.
This is why I'm pretty confident Mac is town fwiw.
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

Net result. Flip flop.

So why does a thunder dome here lead to my death? As a traitor.

Because you’ll eventually flip town and i’m doomed, what makes u think i can’t talk my way out of it?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MissSparkles wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:52 am

Net result. Flip flop.

Because you’ll eventually flip town and i’m doomed, what makes u think i can’t talk my way out of it?
Because before I die I will demand the rest of these players ignore everything you say and just blindly chop you and in this gamestate they will just comply.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 339

Post by Creature »

Aw man idk what to do next
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'll literally leave a legacy of who to chop in order and put you first just to prove a point.
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:49 am I would personally stake the game on Wiml over KZA but they are both probably just town.
See I’d stake the game on Wiml too.

Wiml/Wisdom.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I think we'll prob have to do TSP?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:54 am Aw man idk what to do next
It doesn't fucking matter as long as KZA and Wiml are town. Exile wiml next. Chop me and then follow my list if the host won't do it for us.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Why is Wiml being so townread? I only know them from the plan but that's a thing traitor could still do.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:55 am I think we'll prob have to do TSP?
I'd flip gira first.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Creature wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:56 am Why is Wiml being so townread? I only know them from the plan but that's a thing traitor could still do.
I feel like I've done almost nothing this game lol.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Yeah I'm in support of flipping Gira this cycle.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:56 am Why is Wiml being so townread? I only know them from the plan but that's a thing traitor could still do.
Ur cray. Wiml town. Always.

Wiml essentially started the game fully transparently trying to figure out the correct tactics to solve it. Then just has done nothing scummy at all.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wiml wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:57 am
I feel like I've done almost nothing this game lol.
Nothing scummy since you were insanely townie.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MissSparkles wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:55 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:49 am I would personally stake the game on Wiml over KZA but they are both probably just town.
See I’d stake the game on Wiml too.

Wiml/Wisdom.
Why is wisdom town?
Wisdom
The Mark

Post by Wisdom »

I have Creature as top town but that's maybe dumb?

KZA is fair to have there. Wiml too but his wolf range is large.

Mac is prob town too.

Long Con, TSP and Sparks have felt towny at some point but the wolf could be there.

Gira is a null who others seems to town read.
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:54 am

Because before I die I will demand the rest of these players ignore everything you say and just blindly chop you and in this gamestate they will just comply.
Cool. I’m gonna leave the same legacy if I happen to flip first. Wait, I can’t cause no one has ever played with me before do they won’t just comply. This is why you’re wolf, posts like this are the only way you’ll get a town to think you’re tiwn.

Ou he wants to he chopped eventually; so towny, then it never actually happens, town lose and they ask themselves why every single time, i’ve seen it with Magic, Dizzy and Myself numerous times to know what the play is here to look town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Order of 86es as per my current brain

Gira
Long Con
TSP
Mac
Sparky
Creature
Wisdom
Wiml
KZA
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MissSparkles wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:00 am

Cool. I’m gonna leave the same legacy if I happen to flip first. Wait, I can’t cause no one has ever played with me before do they won’t just comply. This is why you’re wolf, posts like this are the only way you’ll get a town to think you’re tiwn.

Ou he wants to he chopped eventually; so towny, then it never actually happens, town lose and they ask themselves why every single time, i’ve seen it with Magic, Dizzy and Myself numerous times to know what the play is here to look town.
*Benny Hill theme*
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:45 am
Poison wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:41 am Yo. I'll be ready to play in an hour.
Youre dead lol
Sorry for the ghost appearance. I'll go look back at my death scene.

Thank you kind sir.
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:00 am Order of 86es as per my current brain

Gira
Long Con
TSP
Mac
Sparky
Creature
Wisdom
Wiml
KZA
I'm fine with this.
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:57 am
Ur cray. Wiml town. Always.

Wiml essentially started the game fully transparently trying to figure out the correct tactics to solve it. Then just has done nothing scummy at all.
Yea he even said scum takes he would never say as traitor and that felt very genuine tbh.
Wisdom
The Mark

Post by Wisdom »

Sparks is very much in a tunnel on mac tho, lol
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:00 am

*Benny Hill theme*
What!? Again just not answering?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wisdom wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:01 am Sparks is very much in a tunnel on mac tho, lol
She still mad I claimed cop I think.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MissSparkles wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:02 am

*Benny Hill theme*
Where is the question?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Wished game ended already
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Live scenes from Sparky's house
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Not sure if I'm going to take lead at anything anymore
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:03 am

*Benny Hill theme*
Where is the question?
You really had nothing to say about the traitor strategy for this gamestate??
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:04 am Image

Live scenes from Sparky's house
Hey get out of my house, creep!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MissSparkles wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:04 am

*Benny Hill theme*
Where is the question?
The traitor strategy for this gamestate is to be KZA or lose the game.
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

Creature wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:04 am Not sure if I'm going to take lead at anything anymore
Why? You took the lead on Awut and KGM right? Why is one bad read outweighing the two good ones for you.

If anything you’re opinion here matters to me :)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

More live scenes from Sparky's house
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:06 am

*Benny Hill theme*
Where is the question?
The goal is to get too being the KZA and chopping everyone ekse like it’s your factional kill along the way.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MissSparkles wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:06 am
Creature wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:04 am Not sure if I'm going to take lead at anything anymore
Why? You took the lead on Awut and KGM right? Why is one bad read outweighing the two good ones for you.

If anything you’re opinion here matters to me :)
I was confident it would be Poison, but now I'm not confident anymore.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

How is me townreading the Murphy guy scummy? The dude was just completely whatever. And I wouldn't have known he was a traitor even if I was one. Your points of concern don't make any sense.

I'd probably be more bothered by them but you're not endgaming anyway so if all of this is you attempting to endgame as the anticop its an exercise in futility.
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

Let’s just end the game right now if we’re just gonna bet it on KZA?

Our final two is KZA/Marmot, did we win @Gavial
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MissSparkles wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:08 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:06 am

*Benny Hill theme*
Where is the question?
The goal is to get too being the KZA and chopping everyone ekse like it’s your factional kill along the way.
Sparky. I do not give a fuck if I am first to die as long as Wiml and KZA are in the f3. Literally. Zero fucks.
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:09 am How is me townreading the Murphy guy scummy? The dude was just completely whatever. And I wouldn't have known he was a traitor even if I was one. Your points of concern don't make any sense.

I'd probably be more bothered by them but you're not endgaming anyway so if all of this is you attempting to endgame as the anticop its an exercise in futility.
His post were clearly from a first time scummer playing with no teammates to guide him, did you even read them?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MissSparkles wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:09 am Let’s just end the game right now if we’re just gonna bet it on KZA?

Our final two is KZA/Marmot, did we win @Gavial
I'd rather fast forward to an f3 just in case KZA and Wiml does contain the wolf because then they'd still have to survive an f3 with an outed town Marmot.

Return to “Previous Heists”