Occultism Mafia - THE END

Moderator: Community Team

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

Poll ended at Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:36 pm

birdwithteeth11
44%
Dom
No votes
Metalmarsh89
No votes
Mongoose
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
That's not true, that's impossible! (Host/Mod/Dead/Non-Player)
56%

Total votes: 9
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 53

Re: Occultism Mafia - Day 2

Post by Vompatti »

Who are you and what have you done to Lizzy?!
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Elohcin »

I need to vote. I am going to go ahead and vote Nutella. SVS mentioned her first, but I did find her post about Dom quite pingy. And, I am still unsure of what to make of Boogs and MP.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 35

Post by insertnamehere »

I'm not getting heavy baddie vibes from Boogs or Dom, so I probably won't put my vote on either of them.

My vote is going to be based purely on BS analysis.

Looking at the Epig voters, we have Niju, MP, SVS, AP, and Vomps, in that order. I'm ruling out Niju, because usually a baddie wouldn't be the one to start a lynch train. SVS and Vomps have both given me major civvie vibes, so my vote won't be going to either of them. That leaves MP and A Person.

I'm not really seeing the MP suspicion, and he is much more involved and has posted more than A Person, so I'm inclined to vote for AP.

Voting A Person.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 81

Post by S~V~S »

I have to vote now, I see no new revelations. So Voting Boogs

For reasons already said.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 65

Post by thellama73 »

An hour to go, missing eight votes. Come on, people.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I'm probably wrong again but I don't think Boogs deserved any of those votes. That said, if I had to guess I'd say the Boogs voters so far are more likely to be mistaken civs than baddies.

INH's A Person vote makes little sense to me. Epi got 5 votes in the lynch, 3 would have been enough, A Person was the 4th to vote. Therefore it is only logical that I'm *voting INH*.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

20 minutes.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I think voting Boogs is a big mistake, for reasons that have been rehashed over and over. I will not be putting my vote there.

I am suspicious of those not speaking that I mentioned before (Keterman, AP, and Hedgeowl, although the last one for some reason I suspect she is silenced or manipulated in some way due to her silent vote, so I'm less inclined to suspect her than the other two). I'm also suspicious of MP, for the weird vote on Boogs. I wish I could see more of what Mongoose is thinking, but I can totally understand that not everything can be posted on the thread, so I'm not feeling strongly enough for an MP vote this time around. So it's between Keterman and A Person. Keterman's brand new, so giving him the benefit of the doubt this time around (getting his sea legs, maybe?). So, my vote will be going to A Person, because I think he might be hiding under the radar after the Day 1 lynch.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Boogs »

I can't tell who has how many votes, but im surprised SVS voted me after she said she isnt sure if I am bad ornot. Voting A Person to try to spare me dying.
thellama73
Supatown

Re: Occultism Mafia - Night 2

Post by thellama73 »

Poor Boogs just couldn’t catch a break. After a heated exchange with Dom, the group came to a consensus that he was probably not a jolly good fellow, a crime for which the penalty was death. In any case, the admittedly vague signs yielded by their amateur divination seemed to point to him. Nevertheless, they lynched A Person instead, who got we he deserved for not showing up to vote in his own defense.

A Person has been lynched. He was Israel Regardie. Yay!

CIRCLES OF MANIA

Magic can be fun, but it’s also serious bidness. There are all sorts of dangerous and unpredictable entities lurking behind the etheric veil. These are not always malevolent, but even so they can cause inadvertent harm to an unprepared human.

That’s why smart magicians always operate within the confines of a magic circle, sealed with a protection ritual to keep out all the unwanted nasties. A magic circle is an enclosed space sealed by various holy words, names of God, protective symbols, and miscellaneous meaningful symbolism. These circles vary greatly depending on the personality and inclinations of the mage. Hebrew is frequently employed, as is the obscure ENochian language discovered by John Dee and Edward Kelley. An example can be found on the first page of this thread.

Your assignment for today is to design a magic circle to protect you from all the badness out there. Post in the thread, and once again, my favorite gets a prize.

You have 48 hours (because I am busy tomorrow night) to send in PMs and submit an entry for the contest.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Effective immediately, birdwithteeth11 is replacing Keterman.

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

fkrkrkrjfkjfkff dammit I missed the goddamn vote I am an idiot

on the plus side, a baddie is dead! woohoo!

SVS, I have seen Dom play with that style in basically every game I've played with him. He just has this tone of replying to things and it always seems nitpicky and counterproductive to me. I suppose he could be right about Boogs but I'm not seeing it, and Boogs is reading genuine to me.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Boogs wrote:I can't tell who has how many votes, but im surprised SVS voted me after she said she isnt sure if I am bad ornot. Voting A Person to try to spare me dying.
Where did i say that?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also, Yay one baddie down, Wow AP, you totally fooled me, I never thought someone bad would make that vote. And LA, yeah, that was my point. he does it like every game. It is just who he is, you implied that this behavior was suspicious. That was why i questioned it.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

S~V~S wrote:
Boogs wrote:I can't tell who has how many votes, but im surprised SVS voted me after she said she isnt sure if I am bad ornot. Voting A Person to try to spare me dying.
Where did i say that?
I remember a post saying that you were kind of defending Dom and me regarding our playstyles (that is how I read it) but we didn't catch your vote, and assuming you weren't voting either of us but when you did it surprised me.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Elohcin »

Yay, a baddie!!
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Boogs wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Where did i say that?
I remember a post saying that you were kind of defending Dom and me regarding our playstyles (that is how I read it) but we didn't catch your vote, and assuming you weren't voting either of us but when you did it surprised me.
I believe THIS is the post you mean? I say nothing of the sort here. Or anywhere else. I said I shuffled you back. Not that I did not suspect you. The person i wanted to talk to today was off the table, and I do waffle on Nutella, and after rereading her, shuffled her further back than you. This left you at vote time. Although I almost voted Mongoose, it was close.

I was saying my opinion of the back and forth you had with Dom, and your reactions to each other.
S~V~S wrote:Dom I do also somewhat suspect Boogs, but for a somewhat different reason, although i also think he did try to mischaracterie what you said. Read down.
nijuukyugou wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Mongoose wrote:I'm not so sure I'm down with a Boogs vote though, sug.

Is it just me or has Socky lost the plot a bit?

LIzzy, get your face in here; we need your insight, cakepop.
Can you explain why you trust Boogs?

Do you have anyone you DIStrust, even a bit?

What are your thoughts on Hedgeowl?
I numbered them for easy reference, hope you don't mind.

1. I don't, I just don't mistrust him yet.

2. Sock. Definitely Sock.

3. She's being consistent with her motives (from past games I mean), so I can't tell yet either way.
I'm sorry if you've already done so, but can you elaborate on your suspicion of MP (I assume that's who you are referring to as "Sock")? I found his last posts to be weird and unfounded, as well (aside from the fortune-cookie style), and I'd like to know if you have any other thoughts (especially since you say "definitely").
I took the numbering out since I did not put that in, it looks interrogation-y, and that was not my intent.

And yeah Goosey, I also would like more than a one liner answer to the MP part. And I am trying to see what you see re Boogs, since tbh, I don't see it. Also, re Hedgie, arbitrary voting strategy =/= motives. This seems very carefully worded to me. But i always tend to overread you, so I would like a bit more detail.

Re Dom v. Boogs, they are both guilty of the same thing, or a similar thing, in this case, IMO. Dom has a tendency to curt posts, and is very single minded at times to the point of tunnel vision. Boogs has a tendency to get defensive and react as if people are attacking him, the person, as opposed to *Him* the Mafia Player. Boogs is asking Dom not to be himself, and Dom is reacting to the defensiveness, not the content; to the frosting,not the cake. Boogs, Dom is who he is and thats all what he is, and Dom, Boogs is a cake, treat him that way :p

FWIW, re Dom, just becasue he always does things a certain way does not mean he is wrong; when he is civ I find his radar fairly impressive. Unless he suspects me, then not so much :haha:

Chill my brothers.

So the person i walked away from this with an eyeball on is Nutella (who was also my secondary selection yesterday) for this:
nutella wrote:wait, so is the poll actually going to be extended until 6pm tomorrow?

I'm pretty confused but I have to agree with Boogs re: Dom. Dom always does this fixation thing, where he jumps on something insignificant and pursues it with a dog like a bone. I'm kinda unclear on why Boogs was suspicious in the first place, but if it's just Dom's radar, I don't trust it. I think this is likely civ-on-civ. Idk where to look for now though. I'm guessing those weird posts from MP were due to a curse or potion or something..?

linki: wow you guys are really getting off topic and going in pointless circles aren't you :/
Everything in the second paragraph tweaks me. LA, Can you give examples of Dom doing this and being wrong? What leads you to think they are both civs?

For me, this post of boogs got my attention:
Boogs wrote:Sorry guys. Had a lot going on after work today and just now got home with Corsair. Rip Epignosis :/

I do think it's worth a look at some Epignosis voters without sound reason for doing it. I'm honestly surprised he got 5 votes myself.

And Dom I wasn't fixated in the least or I would have tried to get people to vote for Elohcin. I think it's weird you are fixated on me for a Day 0 comment, myself. But, it's just you being you I guess.
I was under the impression we all had similar reasons for voting Epi; it always gets my eye in a one Mafia game when a civvie is lynched when peoples first post after the lynch post is one casting suspicions on the people who voted for the lynched civvies. Awesome cred building technique. Also it gets my eye here that Boogs does seem to have been trying to mischaracterize the point Dom was making. I thought his point was rather clear, and had nothing to do with voting for Elo. It feels somewhat defensive to me, BUT as i said I think Boogs tends to be defensive (something I can relate to, lol) so unless something else comes up, I have shuffled him further back in my list of suspicions. Although I will be following to see if Dom v. Boogs has a rematch.

I was considering a Hedgeowl vote today, but i think she is silenced; I don't see her as a driveby voter. So I won't be voting for her, and am looking forward to hearing her reasons for voting for me again, and so early :)

And yay again for extended poll, cause i have to go get ready for work.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Holy shit, that actually worked?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Hedgeowl »

Great lynch result! I honestly had no suspicion of AP, so I wouldnt have been any help. I voted SVS, because after Epi came up civ, her jumping back and forth between suspects on Day 1 seemed more suspicious to me. She actually seems to be using the Dom tactic of asking others how they feel about so and so. The more I read of today, the more I wondered why she keeps bringing me up over and over.

Also, as regards Dom's instincts they were spot on in Bioshock, my first game with him. He does have a singular focus for sure, but I see the more focused he is, the more I think he is civ, so I am reading him as civ this game.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Yes SVS that was the one. I misinterpreted what you said I guess, I had briefly remembered it last night before I had to go to bed. I hope you can possibly feel a little better about me now. There are lot of quiet players and players that didn't vote as well.

Linki Hedgeowl I agree with you saying he reads as Civ, however he gets fixated on the wrong people from my personal experience with him. I haven't played that Bioshock game with you guys. I take his behavior as typical, and so far read him as Civ. But I was just trying to change his mind on fixating on me and trying to blow my post joke to Baddie behavior.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

For the ones who are on the fence about me, I do want to say most of you have played with me before and as SVS stated this is my normal Civ behavior. I do get defensive easily and sometimes misinterpret things to make me get over defensive. I have not played like this when I'm bad, and for those who have seen me bad I hope you can agree. I hope you all can see this is normal Civ Boogs and shed some light between us all on who we think the mafia really is. I'm surprised A Person showed up mafia because I was only voting him to make it a way I wouldn't die with the votes, and he was very quiet. Do you guys think anyone else quiet could be bad or think someone who has been vocal is? Not many of us are talking... It's like 5 of us.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Vompatti wrote:Who are you and what have you done to Lizzy?!
:mafia: You don't need to know the answer.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Boogs wrote:For the ones who are on the fence about me, I do want to say most of you have played with me before and as SVS stated this is my normal Civ behavior.
:evileye: That's not for you to tell us. That's for us to figure out.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

S~V~S wrote:Also, Yay one baddie down, Wow AP, you totally fooled me, I never thought someone bad would make that vote. And LA, yeah, that was my point. he does it like every game. It is just who he is, you implied that this behavior was suspicious. That was why i questioned it.
But I didn't imply that it was suspicious? I said I thought Dom/Boogs were civ-on-civ and I wanted to look elsewhere. I said I didn't trust Dom's radar and that I thought his "fixation" on Boogs was unproductive. Nowhere did I say I thought he was suspicious.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Hedgeowl wrote:Great lynch result! I honestly had no suspicion of AP, so I wouldnt have been any help. I voted SVS, because after Epi came up civ, her jumping back and forth between suspects on Day 1 seemed more suspicious to me. She actually seems to be using the Dom tactic of asking others how they feel about so and so. The more I read of today, the more I wondered why she keeps bringing me up over and over.

Also, as regards Dom's instincts they were spot on in Bioshock, my first game with him. He does have a singular focus for sure, but I see the more focused he is, the more I think he is civ, so I am reading him as civ this game.
"Jumping back & Forth"? Have you played with me before? I "stream of consciousness" my opinions all the time. Discussing a lot of people gets them all talking back, and it makes it easier to make connections later in the game. Alsl anything that gets the baddies talking means they have more chances to slip and screw up. Forcing people to talk and explain their opinions helps me (and others, I hope) form opinions of their own. I asked several people on Day one lots of pointed questions, not just you.

It is not a "Dom tactic" it's how I play. I keep bringing you up because you raised a lot of discussion, and were a big topic of discussion day one, and you barely responded to it. I was not going to suspect you for the high poster thing (the people you listed as your successful high poster baddies are people who, like me, high post regardless of affiliation, so i call it a coincidence), but you did get my eye for not responding to any of the discussion about you.

Then you say you suspect me because I was talking about you. Why don't you want people talking about you?

The combo of these points read "blendy" to me.
nutella wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Also, Yay one baddie down, Wow AP, you totally fooled me, I never thought someone bad would make that vote. And LA, yeah, that was my point. he does it like every game. It is just who he is, you implied that this behavior was suspicious. That was why i questioned it.
But I didn't imply that it was suspicious? I said I thought Dom/Boogs were civ-on-civ and I wanted to look elsewhere. I said I didn't trust Dom's radar and that I thought his "fixation" on Boogs was unproductive. Nowhere did I say I thought he was suspicious.
That is how I read the post, like you were coming down on Boogs side in the conversation. But I went into yesterday AM with you at the top of my list, and you dropped back enough that I did not vote for you after I reread you a bit.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 41

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Hi all!

I'm replacing in for Keterman, apparently. Don't think I know who that is.

Oh man, a whole 6 pages?! I don't know how you expect me to get through all of that. :P Going to catch up now, since I haven't looked at anything in this game yet.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Sorta OTQuick drive by post to say I'm packing and doing a million errands today, but I'll be back later tonight to vote in the lynch post. Probably Sock, but I gotta catch up on the thread first.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Hi all!

Oh man, a whole 6 pages?! I don't know how you expect me to get through all of that. :P Going to catch up now, since I haven't looked at anything in this game yet.
This post should have a trigger warning. Just because it is easy for you to read through 6 pages of posts doesn't mean it's that easy for the rest of us. I personally struggle with staying focused throughout one post if it's more than a few paragraphs long and has more than one quote in it.

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mongoose wrote:Sorta OTQuick drive by post to say I'm packing and doing a million errands today, but I'll be back later tonight to vote in the lynch post. Probably Sock, but I gotta catch up on the thread first.
It is Night. There is no lynch poll.

Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Lizzy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Who are you and what have you done to Lizzy?!
:mafia: You don't need to know the answer.
Mongoose wrote:Sorta OTQuick drive by post to say I'm packing and doing a million errands today, but I'll be back later tonight to vote in the lynch post. Probably Sock, but I gotta catch up on the thread first.
Good luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'm pretty much doing the same thing. :sigh:

Sorry I had to pull another one, but some things happen when you least expect them to. I'm moving to another city as well and don't know for how long I'll be without internetz.

Have fun and take care of Llama k.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 8

Post by A Person »

Vompatti wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Hi all!

This post should have a trigger warning. Just because it is easy for you to read through 6 pages of posts doesn't mean it's that easy for the rest of us. I personally struggle with staying focused throughout one post if it's more than a few paragraphs long and has more than one quote in it.
:srsnod:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Well, Vomps, I have a pretty good attention span. So I think I'll be fine for now. ;)

Alright. My thoughts are slightly jumbled, but here's what I have so far. We'll start with Dom v. Boogs.

I don't see anything between the two of them yet that makes me think it is anything other than civ on civ. I think it's a case of Dom accuses/looks at Boogs, Boogs gets overly defensive, Dom delves further into what Boogs is saying based on things like tone, word choice, and reactions he gets from Boogs (because that's how he plays). So for now, I'm not seeing a case on either one there.

I'm not sure what to think about MP. I know he's apartment-hunting down in San Antonio until tomorrow, so I wonder if part of the reason I feel confused about some of his responses is because of that. But the whole Boogs vote strikes me as odd, even if he had to vote early because he wouldn't have a chance to later on. Will have an :eye: on him.

Nutella is the only person I really wonder about. It seems like she's trying to sit behind the scenes, but drive/influence the direction the thread goes (see what she said about Boogs v. Dom). She slightly took Boogs' side, and took a slight jab at what is, IMO, Dom's playstyle. It seems like she's had some suspicions on some people, but more in an "let's state this and see where it goes" over a "I'm probably going to vote for these people" way. Right now, I have her pegged as Abramelin. What are others' thoughts on that? Because if she is indeed that role, I would want it gone fairly soon. Especially since we're about to enter Day 3, and we don't know at what point he becomes super powerful.

I'm not set on my Day 3 vote yet, and I want to keep looking. But that's what I've gathered so far.

Linki: Wtf ur evil zombie
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Bump.

Image Image Image
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I know it's late, but HELL YES great result :D

Welcome, MM and BWT!

Is Vomps usually delightfully weird when posting? I am enjoying it so, but I'd like to know if it's behavior to be looked at or overlooked.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

nijuukyugou wrote:Is Vomps usually delightfully weird when posting? I am enjoying it so, but I'd like to know if it's behavior to be looked at or overlooked.
Usually he's unproductively weird, so he's been fantastic so far.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 8

Post by A Person »

Vompatti wrote:Bump.
watch out for us zombies, jerk -_-
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Birdie, what would make you think I'm specifically that role?
I haven't intentionally said things "just to see where they go" like you said, I just post what I'm thinking. Honestly I've only remembered to check the thread about twice a day, and when I come in I see if anything sticks out to me, and reply to anything that does. I'm having a hard time nailing down suspicions because it is a small game and still early, not much has happened.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

nutella wrote:Birdie, what would make you think I'm specifically that role?
I haven't intentionally said things "just to see where they go" like you said, I just post what I'm thinking. Honestly I've only remembered to check the thread about twice a day, and when I come in I see if anything sticks out to me, and reply to anything that does. I'm having a hard time nailing down suspicions because it is a small game and still early, not much has happened.
Well I guess it's possible that I'm interpreting you having a hard time nailing down suspicions as trying to steer the direction of the thread. And I think you're an intelligent enough player to be able to do so. But I could possibly be wrong.

We'll see though. You're still currently my main suspect, but we're still well off a Day 3 vote. So I have time to make up my mind one way or another.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nijuukyugou wrote:I know it's late, but HELL YES great result :D

Welcome, MM and BWT!

Is Vomps usually delightfully weird when posting? I am enjoying it so, but I'd like to know if it's behavior to be looked at or overlooked.
I was asking the same things in the Hobbit game, but the response I got was "don't worry about him too much, he's a special player."

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Night post, anyone?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

This magic circle I constructed this morning. From within this realm, I study the secrets of this world.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
nutella wrote:Birdie, what would make you think I'm specifically that role?
Well I guess it's possible that I'm interpreting you having a hard time nailing down suspicions as trying to steer the direction of the thread. And I think you're an intelligent enough player to be able to do so. But I could possibly be wrong.

We'll see though. You're still currently my main suspect, but we're still well off a Day 3 vote. So I have time to make up my mind one way or another.
That would be hilarious if my Day 1 vote c*rapshoot vote was totally accurate. Leave it to me to bumble onto a baddie.

MM, in rE: Vomps -- he is a special player, but he definitely seems more on point this game. Maybe he is in it to win it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

This is my magic circle. The user can stand in the middle of the large circle, or use any of the golden centers to "recharge". There is an extra layer of cushioning protection orbs all around the outside of the main circle. The green arms are used to maneuver the circle around, and can also be used to deflect an enemy's attack back at him/her. The green arms can also absorb an enemy's attack, and then transfer that latent energy back into the golden charging centers.

The color of the main circle and the outlying protecting orb wall are both colors of blue because spirits are confused by blue. In the French Quarter, many people paint their front doors "Haint Blue" in order to confuse the denizens of the dark. Spirits think see the doors and do not enter, because they process the blue color as water.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:This magic circle I constructed this morning. From within this realm, I study the secrets of this world.

I can't see your magic circle, sug.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mongoose wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:This magic circle I constructed this morning. From within this realm, I study the secrets of this world.

I can't see your magic circle, sug.
Neither can I, and I'm the one who counts.

Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Here's my circle k

Image Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

OMG I love your submission, Vomps. It's evocative of pizza.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'll try again.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Will we have a contest that does not involve drawing/Paint/visuals? I am so awful at those, i don;t even try. Especially after some of the awesome submissions we have had.

Linki~ oooooo thats cool
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:Will we have a contest that does not involve drawing/Paint/visuals? I am so awful at those, i don;t even try. Especially after some of the awesome submissions we have had.

Linki~ oooooo thats cool
I have two more contests currently scheduled and neither of them involves drawing.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”