Smalltown Circus [Game Over] - Mafia Win

Moderator: Community Team

Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 90

Re: Smalltown Circus [Day 1] - Sabotage

Post by 112 »

nutella wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:49 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:11 pm I'm effort suspecting 112
This tbh
i will stop trying
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Nutella and 112 min one mafia in it

Porscha sadly >rand mafia

Everyone else needs to talk to each other more so we can form better pairing reads
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

"Proscha" lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

ngl the most pinged i've felt this game has to be when falc went all "don't go where i can't follow you"

i was recently burned in a game where i thought falc was wolfing when really he was civ, though

if i didn't play through that game with him i'd be voting for him right now
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:09 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:47 am
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:22 am Lily obvious town.

Porscha maybe town.

Abigail...maybe town?

Rule of 3'ing this bitch because why not.

How does rule of 3 apply to 1 TR, 1 kinda TR, and 1 hedgey extra kinda sorta maybe TR?

What is the point of this post, what are you hoping to learn?
I posted it to out my reads.

What was the point to this question? Couldn't you have figured it out by simply reading the post?
Uh, isn't he asking what the "rule of 3" part meant? Could you answer that? I don't get it either. Are you implying one of your three townleans should be wrong?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:24 pm Nutella and 112 min one mafia in it

Porscha sadly >rand mafia

Everyone else needs to talk to each other more so we can form better pairing reads
Why on porscha? I thought her out-of-the-loop-ness on the setup was slightly >rand town but probably shouldn't weigh it much. Dunno what else to go off on her right now or what else you might be seeing
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I kind of want to throw the "at least one in 112 and you" back at Nanook but I have zero confidence in my ability to accurately read either of them atm it just feels likely
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

nutella wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:03 pm

Porscha maybe town.

Abigail...maybe town?

How does rule of 3 apply to 1 TR, 1 kinda TR, and 1 hedgey extra kinda sorta maybe TR?

What was the point to this question? Couldn't you have figured it out by simply reading the post?
Uh, isn't he asking what the "rule of 3" part meant? Could you answer that? I don't get it either. Are you implying one of your three townleans should be wrong?
It was a joke because I ended up outing 3 townreads that were off the top of my head and shrugged and said that.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 113

Post by DrWilgy »

What's goin on in here?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:48 am
dokidoki wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:10 pm Hey, got caught up with other obligations, reading up now

I like 112's posting regarding nutella, I feel like it's a towny sort of uncertainty rather than a wolfy hedge and it feels like an authentic early game half-suspicion

I struggle to read players like Abigail, but I'm happy to accept her offer to mason with me, as confusing as it is to me. Just know that there's fine print stating that I can and will revoke the masonry at any time if I decide you're wolfy :bliss:

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, I said in my opening post that I have several games played on MU and MS, and that I'm trying to kind of do a fresh slate kind of thing here. I don't believe in having a "free pass" for being a "new player" when I am not though so I'm being upfront about it

I have mixed feelings on lily's push onto falcon/112, as I actually see what they're saying with falcon and think it's a decent observation, but I'm lost on how this also incriminates 112. My first concern was that she was mafia linking 112 with her teammate falcon, but falcon's reply feels particularly perplexed in a way that seems genuine. Additionally, with falcon voting her in response and lily using it to affirm her own belief, I think that first impression was wrong. I kind of want to gamble on lily being a villager with a style that is odd to me, but I don't feel that strongly about it as of now. I get the impression she'll be more readable later in the day anyway

Doki is town.
Find your own obv town read
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:32 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:12 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:56 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:54 pm I'm gonna low post this game. Who believes me?
Not me
What if I promise
I still don't believe you!

also Good morning.
This was the smart choice.

Good morning.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

nutella wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:50 am lol @ people signing up for a smalltown and not wanting to solve mech

lmao, even
Sorry mech does not interest me in the slightest

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:53 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:54 pm I'm gonna low post this game. Who believes me?
Not me
What if I promise

also Good morning.

Good morning.
Isn't it always?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:50 am lol @ people signing up for a smalltown and not wanting to solve mech

lmao, even
Sorry mech does not interest me in the slightest
And here I thought it'd be a good opportunity to practice my mech game. I'm so bad at it :disappoint:
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:14 pm If your answer is as stupid as the question that you asked me was-

I'm just going to tunnel and bury you.
So this is town. Cool cool cool

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:54 pm
Not me
What if I promise

also Good morning.

Good morning.
Isn't it always?
I don't think I've posted that much though tbh

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Town Core

Doki
Lily
Bread

ImageImage

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Heads up that I will be away without service for a couple days, and @Justplayingitcool will be here as the temporary MoD if anyone has any issues while I’m away.

Please remember to play nice. Y’all have been perfect little angels so far, keep it up! ❤️
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:56 pm Town Core

Doki
Lily
Bread
You're a bread
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Quick, the mod is in the mountains. post pictures of ducks!
Image Image Image
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 53

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha maybe town.

Abigail...maybe town?

The post doesn't answer the question...or does "because why not?" count in your mind?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

^the face of a duck who's finally quacked
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

112 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:02 pm ^the face of a duck who's finally quacked
In other words... Me!
Image Image Image
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

i'm not sure what to make of LC's posts, esp. the ones toward falcon as he seems unnecessarily irritable/aggro.

granted i'm also not sure what rule of 3 means in this context. i've always thought it referred to mafioso tending to list 3 reads instead of a different number, but that doesn't really fit here.
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:58 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:56 pm Town Core

Doki
Lily
Bread
You're a bread
I like bread

ImageImage

Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

i won't be here for SoD unless i wake up early, so i'll be taking suggestions on where to leave my vote.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

EoD*
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

112 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:08 pm i'm not sure what to make of LC's posts, esp. the ones toward falcon as he seems unnecessarily irritable/aggro.

granted i'm also not sure what rule of 3 means in this context. i've always thought it referred to mafioso tending to list 3 reads instead of a different number, but that doesn't really fit here.
Rule of 3 implies that if a scum is generating reads and a list of 3 appears, there's a good chance a teammate is within those three.

I think it comes from the fact that a wolf is more comfortable with a 33% bus rather a 50% in giving two and that the 33% is closer to the count of Ws to T that ranges anywhere from 10%-30%.
Image Image Image
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:12 pm
112 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:08 pm i'm not sure what to make of LC's posts, esp. the ones toward falcon as he seems unnecessarily irritable/aggro.

Rule of 3 implies that if a scum is generating reads and a list of 3 appears, there's a good chance a teammate is within those three.

I think it comes from the fact that a wolf is more comfortable with a 33% bus rather a 50% in giving two and that the 33% is closer to the count of Ws to T that ranges anywhere from 10%-30%.
thanks wilgy!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:02 pm
112 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:10 pm
dokidoki wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:06 pm oki doki! I think the enthusiasm is a little bit faux because I'm masking some. My first post was always going to be an introduction of sorts because I felt like it was important to note :dance: wow, this site has a lot of emojis :lorab: :bored: hehe, I feel like I could tell a story with these~

Anyways, do you have any thoughts on falcon and Wilgy?
not really. they seem standard. i am interested in where falcon's sus on wilgy is going and have a mental bookmark to keep following their exchanges. i don't see it as being particularly damning that wilgy had immediate thoughts to share, though--and i similarly don't see it as a fruitful activity to try to read someone who's making mechanical arguments at the start of the game.
Why take such a passive approach, when you could directly engage myself or Wilgy?

Especially since this is a passive aggressive approach, since you posted it ITT, instead of just keeping a mental note
Mmmm... Tasty tasty town Falcon.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

W Falc doesn't push 112 for hedging, make a mistake about the pr tell by not reading the opening, then go back on said push because the inquiry was found to be an exact response to something, ONLY then to continue arguing that the hedge still existed.

It's too snapish. W Falcon is not snappy lol.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:14 pm :shrug: [VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
ew
Image Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:02 pm

Porscha maybe town.

Abigail...maybe town?

The post doesn't answer the question...or does "because why not?" count in your mind?
The question was "What is the point of this post" and that question was answered easily.

I also answered the "rule of 3" joke when Nutella asked.

So what more questions do you want to ask that are already answered by simply reading my posts?
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:27 pm W Falc doesn't push 112 for hedging, make a mistake about the pr tell by not reading the opening, then go back on said push because the inquiry was found to be an exact response to something, ONLY then to continue arguing that the hedge still existed.

i'm sheeping this
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:03 am
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:55 am
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:41 am

Porscha maybe town.

Abigail...maybe town?

why on porscha and abigail
Abigail vibes.

Porscha is the way she's handled certain reads from others and there's a point where it felt like she was trying to understand a situation rather than just throwing shit around.
I agree
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:08 am Kinda vibing with the falcon pressure too idk both he and 112 have felt weird
BOO!!!
Image Image Image
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 53

Post by falcon45ca »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:38 pm

Porscha maybe town.

Abigail...maybe town?

The question was "What is the point of this post" and that question was answered easily.

So what more questions do you want to ask that are already answered by simply reading my posts?

Your posts do not read as clear to others as you think.

Are you angry cuz' this'll be two games in a row I've busted you as Maf?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha outed atp
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Lime coke is weirdly aggro might be playstyle thing
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Nutella still towny.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

112 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:38 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:27 pm W Falc doesn't push 112 for hedging, make a mistake about the pr tell by not reading the opening, then go back on said push because the inquiry was found to be an exact response to something, ONLY then to continue arguing that the hedge still existed.

i'm sheeping this
But why though? You just pushed Falc in #204
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:51 pm Porscha outed atp
I do not understand this one.

Both you and Brad were like 'mmm yes tasty town porscha' while both Nut and Nook were like 'mmm yes not really town read tasty porscha'
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine come at me copper!
Image Image Image
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:52 pm

i'm sheeping this
i was hedging mfw

i don't have a good ability to read falc and meanwhile you are the falc whisperer

and i thought your arguments for t!falc were quality
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

112 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:58 pm

i'm sheeping this
i was hedging mfw

i don't have a good ability to read falc and meanwhile you are the falc whisperer

Hmmmmmmmmm
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:50 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:38 pm

Porscha maybe town.

Abigail...maybe town?

Your posts do not read as clear to others as you think.

Are you angry cuz' this'll be two games in a row I've busted you as Maf?
You ain't bustin' shit you're just hanging onto an OMGUS because I called your ass out on your lackluster solving and your garbage go nowhere questions in response to me.

If anything I got you and you tried to swing back and missed horribly.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:59 pm
112 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:58 pm

i'm sheeping this
i was hedging mfw

Hmmmmmmmmm
say what you mean
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

i could definitely see a Lime yeet

Return to “Previous Jobs”