Turtle Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

What is the name of the turtle in the first post?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:00 pm

Rozy
25%
Dazy
25%
Pozy
No votes
Cozy at home in my jammies/hosts/mods/whomever
50%

Total votes: 4
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 191

Re: Turtle Mafia

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:34 pm Anyone want to just admit to being a wolf?
[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:53 pm Esooa joined pretty last minute so... Not sure how that affects balancing ability. I guess just hope for 2 and if the game is still going after 2 are dead, then clearly it's three.
maybe im underestimating wolf psv here but i think its more likely she just writes this as town (i also had the same thought) - whereas writing this as wolf seems a bit more out there
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Esooa wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:25 pm I think 10-2 is actually more favorable than 9-2

Lower chances to hit a wolf with more players, while getting the same amount of exes, and sleeping just means the player doing the best at that time dies for ~free

Still easy though
did you mean to write less favorable or was that an openwolfing joke?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:25 pm
Esooa wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:24 pm Everyone tell me how they think this game will go
[VOTE: esooa] aubergine
weirdly i wanna townread this
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Esooa wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:27 pm
Esooa wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:25 pm I think 10-2 is actually more favorable than 9-2

Lower chances to hit a wolf with more players, while getting the same amount of exes, and sleeping just means the player doing the best at that time dies for ~free

Still easy though
More favorable for wolves
oh i see
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Esooa wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:30 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:29 pm though i think its something to note that esooa's entrance feels really forced here
kinda awkward like 'oh look the setup benefits wolves more than it does town, how does everything think this will go, lets have a sweep!!'

its all kinda
eh
That's my secret, my entrances are always forced!! :beer:
why are u writing like a boomer lmaoooo
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

eso peso cracks me up shes so funny i missed her
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i like seanzie's post later on (after the one i disliked)
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 311
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:38 am i think i last randed mafia in february of 2021 thats almost 2.5 years of straight town randing ... what is the meaning of playing wolf ... what is the secret ... an unobtainable experience ... so close and yet so far ... i reach my hand to grab it, but it slips away ... again and again ... the never ending struggle ... the never ending tease ... i love wolfing so much more than towning ... and yet ...

You randed wolf didn't you?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:39 am i hope u and bored are having fun
Sometimes. Usually when I'm in the shower.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:41 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:38 am i think i last randed mafia in february of 2021 thats almost 2.5 years of straight town randing ... what is the meaning of playing wolf ... what is the secret ... an unobtainable experience ... so close and yet so far ... i reach my hand to grab it, but it slips away ... again and again ... the never ending struggle ... the never ending tease ... i love wolfing so much more than towning ... and yet ...

god I wish that were me I hate wolfing & I've just had 3 wolf rands in a row T_T
You can have my town rands

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Jk I hate wolfing now

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:42 am
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:31 am
Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:00 am
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:59 am I didn't know this game started. So that's fun.
good morning zenon!!
Sup Delta? R u woofin?
Howling, even
Kk. I will make sure to shoot you at some point with my non existent gun.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:51 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:31 pm Hmmm I think I'm getting good feefees from Seanzie and falcon already.
Tell me about... me.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:51 am [VOTE: PSV] aubergine
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:07 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:59 amPLEASE POST
Do you have any reads?
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:12 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:10 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:07 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:59 amPLEASE POST
Do you have any reads?
no I've just been trolling to get people to post cause idc about anything posted yet

I can make some reads if you want but they'd be pointless
You aren't town.
there are all town sean posts
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:34 pm Anyone want to just admit to being a wolf?
but this post is imo egregiously scummy for sean specifically
☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:43 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:42 am
Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:41 am

god I wish that were me I hate wolfing & I've just had 3 wolf rands in a row T_T
wow YOU HATED IT!??! YOU HATED IT?!?!?! MANS WON THE LOTTERY TICKET AND JUST THREW IT IN THE BIN. THE AUDACITY
I HATED EVERY SECOND T_T

but all is well
I am free from wolf rand hell
the balance is restored

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:47 am
Delta wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:11 pm hello hello <3

just a quick pop in, will be back later but hyped to play this game with you all :D

no prs to misyeet
D1. this couldnt possibly go wrong!
right
seems reasonably not unhappy, so i trust u that u finally rolled town
Delta is town but pretend like he's wolf cause it's funny.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:01 am

nyuuu

but you being paranoid of me gets rid of my earlier paranoia of you just townreading me

i was like ... "zenon townreads me???!??! what?"

but this feels more like home

so enjoy ur townrand sweetheart!!! :heart:
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:51 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:53 pm Esooa joined pretty last minute so... Not sure how that affects balancing ability. I guess just hope for 2 and if the game is still going after 2 are dead, then clearly it's three.
maybe im underestimating wolf psv here but i think its more likely she just writes this as town (i also had the same thought) - whereas writing this as wolf seems a bit more out there
Meh nah.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:04 am

nyuuu

but you being paranoid of me gets rid of my earlier paranoia of you just townreading me

i was like ... "zenon townreads me???!??! what?"

but this feels more like home

so enjoy ur townrand sweetheart!!! :heart:
Oh trust I always enjoy town rand no post cap

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:44 am
Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:37 am
Esooa wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:20 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:20 pm esooa scares me
probably a good note to leave on for the night

gn all o/
Why?
Because everything you've said thus far sounds incredibly wolfy & pockety
But it's worse because you're self aware that it sounds that way & keep going 'yep so true' when it's pointed out

It's spooky because I dont know if that's towny self awareness or wolfy self awareness - I want to lean wolfy though because outside of coming across really pockety you seem to only really be calling people town w/ no afterthought which is spooky and throws me off a bit
Can you walk me through any thoughts you have right now?
ok
uhhh towny?

nah, i should be more wary of wolf eso
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

I should probably be day 1'd
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:46 am
Delta wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:49 pm
Esooa wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:40 pm Delta - TOWN off being the BIGGEST SOLVER IN THREAD!!

Falcon - town off CLAIM!!

tedxtr - town off BASED!!
this game hasnt even like
gotten into full swing
go away i want to be free
so far here, starts me off as scum, willing to switch it to town on a whim, not feeling pressure to react or respond. Saying go away I want to be free seems towny to me
uhhh ok sure u can be town. light green town. hey friends - u should all be wary of wolf eso
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:11 am I should probably be day 1'd
whyyyy
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I NEED TO BE STOPPED AND KILLED ASAP
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:12 am I NEED TO BE STOPPED AND KILLED ASAP
lmaoooo
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

delta
psv

zenon
esooa
falcon

sean
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:06 am

this could be us

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:11 am I should probably be day 1'd
Naw

ImageImage

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

go to dm's immediately this has to cease
☆Princess Abigail☆

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:12 am I NEED TO BE STOPPED AND KILLED ASAP
Nah

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:17 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:06 am

this could be us
Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:17 am go to dm's immediately this has to cease
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO IM DYING
☆Princess Abigail☆

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:17 am go to dm's immediately this has to cease
Lmfaooooo

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

This is the best

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'll stop probs though.

I'm just fucking around.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

So... who's scum

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm alone aren't I

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Bleh

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I scared off the player's lol

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

phew, now that that weirdo pervert is finally gone, we can finally get out of hiding

ITS CLEAR GUYS YOU CAN COME OUT *waves at everyone*
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

pls be patient with zenon guys (shes from ohio...)
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 58
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

oops

sup all, def didn't forget about the game
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:31 am oops

sup all, def didn't forget about the game
HELLO NBA PLAYER
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MICHAEL JACKSON
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I MEAN MICHAEL JORDAN
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Esooa wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:19 pm @tedxtr hello
hola, i checked in just as i queue'd for a val game. will bbl
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

hey tutuu, should i know anything before i get to reading?

if you confess to me that you are a wolf before i catch you, i may let you live d1
ImageImageImageImage
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:35 am
this has gonna be a wolf claim right

either way hello hello o/
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

WHY DONT YOU GO STUDY OR READ A BOOK OR START A BUSINESS INSTEAD OF PLAYING VALORANT ALL DAY WHY SO LAZY HAYAAAAAAAAAA WHY SAY WHY

U DESERVE CRAZY NEIGHBOR LADY BANGING ON FLOOR. WHEN I WAS 9 YEAR OLD I START BUSINESS ALREADY WITH NO WIFI NO MONEY NO SHOES AND 1 BROKEN PENCIL FAILURE.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:37 am
WHY DONT YOU GO STUDY OR READ A BOOK OR START A BUSINESS INSTEAD OF PLAYING VALORANT ALL DAY WHY SO LAZY HAYAAAAAAAAAA WHY SAY WHY

U DESERVE CRAZY NEIGHBOR LADY BANGING ON FLOOR. WHEN I WAS 9 YEAR OLD I START BUSINESS ALREADY WITH NO WIFI NO MONEY NO SHOES AND 1 BROKEN PENCIL FAILURE.
ok, poison

fwiw i started reading again, soon gonna get back on sports grind too. sexy nba player incoming
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”