Zenon wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 8:12 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 8:11 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 8:10 pm

Vote: Tutuu
ur town
Is this a real read?
ur town
Is this a real read?
All my reads are real... except the ones that aren't... and even those are real... just way overstated.
Okay

Mmmm

Y though?
Presumably you're asking me why I read you as town, not why I have such an amazing strategy.

Your original "is this a real read" post felt like the right level of aggression for an early game townie. Plus, Tutuu is 51.942% likely to be mafia (well above rand) and they look like they're trying to pocket you here.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: [D1] Apathy Mafia

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:24 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:49 am
Scotty wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:59 pm Odds any of zenon/Alison/Seanzie/tutuu are mafia?
57.8% is my guess
did u kno that 83.4% of statistics are made up on the spot
It's actually closer to 204.18%.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:47 am i think scotty is like the only person I tl right now he feels so pure and fluffy
No he doesn't.

falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 70

Post by falcon45ca »

I AM TOWN!

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Alison
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:51 am
Scotty wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:43 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:34 am
Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:42 am Big bunch of a nothing burger thread.

Tutuu please unvote the new player to TS.

Love how everyone has all these reads on day 1, I always find it quite fascinating.

Happy Tuesday.
thanks for the angleshoot
This isn’t an angleshoot, this is an etiquette thing.

Whether or not Roxy is saying this genuinely or if she knows Prince is town and is choosing to take the offensive to protect him is another thing
Real talk though

I think the perception that voting new players is disrespectful is a sign of an anti-fun underlying perception

And that is the perception that getting chopped is disrespectful

If u think chopping a new player will make them feel disrespected, then u must also feel disrespected/unhappy when u get chopped yourself

U must also feel guilty that youre disrespecting your friends by chopping them

That doesnt sound like a fun way to play mafia to me. Sounds anxiety-inducing. Perceiving chopping as not that big of a deal, not that dramatic, sounds to me like a smoother experience :)
Personally I think playing against your win condition on purpose is gamethrowing.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:15 am
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:46 am @RondoDimBuckle Why do you seem so sedate? The Rondo I know wouldn't be able to resist stirring up a thread like this.
Nou
[VOTE: RondoDimBuckle] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Love how everyone has all these reads on day 1, I always find it quite fascinating.

Happy Tuesday.
How can the thread be a nothing burger when everyone has D1 reads?

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 326

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:08 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:48 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:02 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 8:43 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 8:14 pm

ur town
Is this a real read?
ur town
Is this a real read?
All my reads are real... except the ones that aren't... and even those are real... just way overstated.
Okay

Mmmm

Y though?
Presumably you're asking me why I read you as town, not why I have such an amazing strategy.

Your original "is this a real read" post felt like the right level of aggression for an early game townie. Plus, Tutuu is 51.942% likely to be mafia (well above rand) and they look like they're trying to pocket you here.
WHAT

WHY
Alison

Post by Alison »

The thread state feels bad (circling around the same few reads/posts again and again, people coasting and talking about dumb shit) so I'm going to start voting the people who feel like they're making it worse on purpose.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:50 am
Scotty wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:49 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:46 am
Scotty wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:18 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:05 am
Seanzie having an early tr on me is weird and I don't like it but it's defs not AI because for like 2 months straight Sean had called me wolf day1 regardless of his alignment and incorrectly every game.
But Sean is calling you town in this game, which is a different meaning entirely.
Unless this is a perspective slip and you’re saying Sean calling you town is incorrect
No what I'm saying is that it can't be AI because he was calling me wolf every game regardless of his alignment for months now so the flip up is different irregardless of his alignment.

I called it weird lol
So Sean is known to make flippant calls of ‘wolf/town’ based on nothing as *both* alignments?

Just getting my understanding right
Yes lol.
No. I don't do townreads as town.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:52 am This isn't true but it's how my mind always imagines Sean.

N0 Sean looks at the pl downloads it does some math mumbo jumbo and pre-determines who he will tunnel than enters D1 and follows the pre determined list of reads to garner reactions and generates content.
*starts searching my house for the cameras/bugs Zenon must have installed*

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:53 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:52 am
Scotty wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 10:03 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:59 pm Odds any of zenon/Alison/Seanzie/tutuu are mafia?
It’s a 23.1% chance any of them are mafia

This is where Seanzie shows up with actual computatable odds because he’s a calculator
I actually hate calculation. Almost all my work is purely logic. Sometimes I have to do a calculation or two, but I don't like that part.
But you love your cat Plato
Plato is a hack whose only place in history is to give voice to Socrates. I do love my cat Aristotle though.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine

☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

ur town
Is this a real read?
ur town
Is this a real read?
Okay

Mmmm

Y though?

If this is how they pocket me its failing. And I'm notoriously pocketable.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:25 am I AM TOWN!

Falcon is wolf.

I'm changing my strategy here.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:47 am
Seanzie having an early tr on me is weird and I don't like it but it's defs not AI because for like 2 months straight Sean had called me wolf day1 regardless of his alignment and incorrectly every game.
But Sean is calling you town in this game, which is a different meaning entirely.
Unless this is a perspective slip and you’re saying Sean calling you town is incorrect
No what I'm saying is that it can't be AI because he was calling me wolf every game regardless of his alignment for months now so the flip up is different irregardless of his alignment.

I called it weird lol
So Sean is known to make flippant calls of ‘wolf/town’ based on nothing as *both* alignments?

Yes lol.
So your a wolf than?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:49 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:52 am This isn't true but it's how my mind always imagines Sean.

N0 Sean looks at the pl downloads it does some math mumbo jumbo and pre-determines who he will tunnel than enters D1 and follows the pre determined list of reads to garner reactions and generates content.
*starts searching my house for the cameras/bugs Zenon must have installed*
Good luck I hid them super deep

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:54 am

Is this a real read?
ur town
Is this a real read?
Okay

Mmmm

Y though?

If i was mafia ud never catch me even in ur sleep kiddo pat pat
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:55 am

I called it weird lol

Yes lol.
So your a wolf than?
On meta? yes.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Camilla do u prefer one back or two backs camels
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:56 am

ur town
Is this a real read?
Okay

Mmmm

Y though?

Your cute.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:57 am

I called it weird lol

Yes lol.
So your a wolf than?
On meta? yes.
Works for me

Vote: Sean

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:57 am

I called it weird lol

Yes lol.
So your a wolf than?
On meta? yes.
Works for me

Vote: Sean
:shrug:

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:01 pm

Is this a real read?
Okay

Mmmm

Y though?

Your cute.
Awwwwwww yesssssssss ur so cute too little neon-zenon-peon lets pinch each other cheeks and pull them pinchhhh pulllll eeeeeeek nyooooo wjeiwhwjwehjwwjwjwjjw huggggg cuddleeeee

Do u prefer big spoon or little spoon?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Falcon is wolf.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:10 pm

Falcon is wolf.

I believe u
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:11 pm

Falcon is wolf.

I believe u
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:12 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:11 pm

Falcon is wolf.

I believe u
Ur choice to post that boomer gif response felt towny to me
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Im out sending my lil cousin on prom. He doesnt have a lady :(. But to be honest if i didnt have a girl asking me out to be with her i also probably would be too shy to ask anyone
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:06 am
Scotty wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:58 am

Happy Tuesday.

Whether or not Roxy is saying this genuinely or if she knows Prince is town and is choosing to take the offensive to protect him is another thing
Real talk though

I think the perception that voting new players is disrespectful is a sign of an anti-fun underlying perception

If u think chopping a new player will make them feel disrespected, then u must also feel disrespected/unhappy when u get chopped yourself

That doesnt sound like a fun way to play mafia to me. Sounds anxiety-inducing. Perceiving chopping as not that big of a deal, not that dramatic, sounds to me like a smoother experience :)
Well I tend to agree with Roxy here if she’s not wolf using this as a brigadier moment.

My first forum mafia game I was elimmed D1 and I didn’t really know what was going on. And then I just had to watch the rest of the game in silence.

I never played another game there. Didn’t feel welcome.

Granted, it sounds like Prince isn’t new, but I know the feeling of being killed immediately without getting my feet wet, so I think it’s a pretty standard courtesy to let him do that.

Plus, like..,he only has 1 post. We can do better than that
In that case i think u also feel unhappy even here on the syndicate after all these years when you get chopped

Well. Im not going anywhere with that, just a neutral observation. Science moment. Proceed everyone 🙏
Well, no. I think you’re missing the point- coming into a new community it just seems inherently rude to vote out someone for basically no reason.
I mean, it’s a game, and that can be your prerogative because the goal is to win, but in this case, even if Prince is bad, there’s more content to be had from him and 2 other partners to find
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:30 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:06 am
Scotty wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:58 am

Happy Tuesday.

Real talk though

Well I tend to agree with Roxy here if she’s not wolf using this as a brigadier moment.

My first forum mafia game I was elimmed D1 and I didn’t really know what was going on. And then I just had to watch the rest of the game in silence.

I never played another game there. Didn’t feel welcome.

Granted, it sounds like Prince isn’t new, but I know the feeling of being killed immediately without getting my feet wet, so I think it’s a pretty standard courtesy to let him do that.

Plus, like..,he only has 1 post. We can do better than that
In that case i think u also feel unhappy even here on the syndicate after all these years when you get chopped

Well. Im not going anywhere with that, just a neutral observation. Science moment. Proceed everyone 🙏
Well, no. I think you’re missing the point- coming into a new community it just seems inherently rude to vote out someone for basically no reason.
I mean, it’s a game, and that can be your prerogative because the goal is to win, but in this case, even if Prince is bad, there’s more content to be had from him and 2 other partners to find
To clarify: on D1

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:20 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:47 am i think scotty is like the only person I tl right now he feels so pure and fluffy
No he doesn't.
You need to rub your hands together before touching me to get that static effect that I know your crave

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

:phew:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:40 am The thread state feels bad (circling around the same few reads/posts again and again, people coasting and talking about dumb shit) so I'm going to start voting the people who feel like they're making it worse on purpose.
What if I just thought you were bad and the thread state is fine for D1?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:53 am [VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
Good vote

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:06 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:01 pm

Okay

Mmmm

Y though?

Your cute.
Awwwwwww yesssssssss ur so cute too little neon-zenon-peon lets pinch each other cheeks and pull them pinchhhh pulllll eeeeeeek nyooooo wjeiwhwjwehjwwjwjwjjw huggggg cuddleeeee

Do u prefer big spoon or little spoon?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Falcon is wolf.

Sorry falcon. It was time for a change.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:34 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:53 am [VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
Good vote
I know. I got mad skillz.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:26 pm Im out sending my lil cousin on prom. He doesnt have a lady :(. But to be honest if i didnt have a girl asking me out to be with her i also probably would be too shy to ask anyone
I gotchu

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 227
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

imagine.......posting
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

how.......tiresome
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

pyxxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:43 pm how.......tiresome

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:37 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:26 pm Im out sending my lil cousin on prom. He doesnt have a lady :(. But to be honest if i didnt have a girl asking me out to be with her i also probably would be too shy to ask anyone
I gotchu
............jesus christ
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

pyxxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:50 pm
I gotchu
............jesus christ

(that image is so cursed I’m sorry)

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Anyway, pyxxy. I’m currently voting you
tutuu wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:55 pm let me show you around. tell you how we run things around here

scotty or pyxxy will be the day 1 chop, and it will be a town flip
Will this come to fruition today?

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:52 pm Anyway, pyxxy. I’m currently voting you
tutuu wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:55 pm let me show you around. tell you how we run things around here

scotty or pyxxy will be the day 1 chop, and it will be a town flip
Will this come to fruition today?
oh?

given........*gestures*

eh
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I'll read.......later
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I gotchu
ily

are u single

no u arent

why arent u single
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

u should divorce just like my dad

he went out for milk 1 year ago still hasnt come back. maybe he lost his keys
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

it happens. one time i slept out on a bench in the park because i wanted to feel like what it's like to be homeless (and also coz i forgot my keys and the shitty door locked automatically). it was so cold

Return to “Previous Heists”