Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Meta Mafia (day 1)

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:28 am
Lemonfairy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:23 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:20 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:17 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:16 pm Neon is scum.

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
how did you know?
their rolecard is showing.
rolecards aren't real
our true alignments are what we know we are in our hearts
That'd make me aligned with a frog posing as a middle aged normal guy living a very normal life, but is in fact still a frog.
I... uh... what...?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I seriously don't understand why you as a player would DM a host as one alignment but not the other.

What this feels like to me is a way to appear concerned about something in thread that doesn't actually concern you at all. It feels faked.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:36 am
Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:05 pm I'm discrediting your fake scumreads

Your scumread on me, on the other hand, is very legitimate as I am indeed a wolf (but you are too and this is distancing)
Who was this to?
Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:38 am
Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:04 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:02 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:01 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:58 pm Well I still have no idea what Syn and Lemon are talking about re me, but I gotta go walk the dog and go to bed.

Night!
I think they're just screwing with you
Dennis is discrediting my very legitimate scumreads
Nuh uh I wouldn't do that

Your scumread on me, on the other hand, is very legitimate as I am indeed a wolf (but you are too and this is distancing)
Yes I was talking to lemonfairy here still

Thought I was screwing around, to make that clear
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:03 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:36 am

Who was this to?
Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:38 am
Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:04 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:02 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:01 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:58 pm Well I still have no idea what Syn and Lemon are talking about re me, but I gotta go walk the dog and go to bed.

Night!
I think they're just screwing with you
Dennis is discrediting my very legitimate scumreads
Nuh uh I wouldn't do that

Yes I was talking to lemonfairy here still

Thought I was screwing around, to make that clear
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:22 amGood morning
Good morrow
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Neon wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:55 am I seriously don't understand why you as a player would DM a host as one alignment but not the other.

What this feels like to me is a way to appear concerned about something in thread that doesn't actually concern you at all. It feels faked.
I am not speaking for SVS but for me I would do it bc:

As a baddie (mafia member) I care about appearances in the thread and how things can or will be perceived.

As a townie Idgora about anything/anyone thinks about appearances in he thread.
(Idgora= I don't give one rats ass)
;)
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:04 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:22 amGood morning
Good morrow
Good grief
;)
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

When did DMing the host come into this I need to backread
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Ooh like talk in baddie chat about already getting called out, I see

I only played with maf svs once and I don't remember a single thing so I'm gonna trust other people's meta reads, but I was already townleaning her so
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 54

Post by S~V~S »

I wish this topic would go away, “LOL SVS is an idiot who thought the host was talking about her, and not the role named SVS. What a moron!”.

And I never said DM, Wilgy, I believe said it as when he hosted me as a baddie I needed alit of clarification and reassurance. I try to be careful not to say stupid shit that can get me caught when I’m bad.

I don’t much worry about it when I’m bad.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

*town lol
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie didn't say town streaking :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Seanzie felt off to me but I am chalking that up to being used to him sweating in the practice game and seanzie is now reverting to his normal play
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:14 pm I wish this topic would go away, “LOL SVS is an idiot who thought the host was talking about her, and not the role named SVS. What a moron!”.

And I never said DM, Wilgy, I believe said it as when he hosted me as a baddie I needed alit of clarification and reassurance. I try to be careful not to say stupid shit that can get me caught when I’m bad.

That's not what I think at all actually.

I'm pretty sure you knew exactly what was happening. I'm pretty sure you're thread reaction was fake as fuck though.

That's what I think.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:16 pm Seanzie didn't say town streaking :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Seanzie felt off to me but I am chalking that up to being used to him sweating in the practice game and seanzie is now reverting to his normal play
Seanzie hasn't said town streaking since they randed maf

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:16 pm Seanzie didn't say town streaking :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

FTR I haven't "town streaking"'d since my town streak broke in GOC. I was at like 15, maybe 20 town games in a row at that point. I'm on like a 3-game townstreak right now which is nothing to write 17 one-letter posts about.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:14 pm I wish this topic would go away, “LOL SVS is an idiot who thought the host was talking about her, and not the role named SVS. What a moron!”.

I don't think you're a moron

Is this whole thing about the "um what?" You said at sod that I thought was about my among us post? Because if it actually is I think people are looking waaay too deep into this
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:22 pm

FTR I haven't "town streaking"'d since my town streak broke in GOC. I was at like 15, maybe 20 town games in a row at that point. I'm on like a 3-game townstreak right now which is nothing to write 17 one-letter posts about.
Omg you're right you haven't been doing that

How have I not noticed
☆Princess Abigail☆

SvS / Dennis / ???

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Kate wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:57 pm And so all the mafia players gathered together and looked around at each other...and something seemed off, but no one could put their finger on it. So they all shrugged and decided to play a game.

SVS, Roxy and Fingersplints all looked at each other, something was off with them too. So they just chuckled, knowingly, and joined the group. :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

It is now Day 1, Day will end in 48 hours (April 7th at 8pm EST).
@Dennis
@DrWilgy
@Epignosis
@falcon45ca
@fingersplints
@Lemonfairy
@Matahari
@Neon
@Roxy
@Seanzie
@SixStrings
@S~V~S
@Syn
@Dennis

I was talking about this, which your Mom graciously posted a qualifier for, that it referred to roles not players.
Kate wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:05 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:03 pmUm what?
Just to be clear, flavor is just for fun and the roles mentioned in my posts are the ROLES not the players.
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Syn »

i want a juice box
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:24 pm ...

SvS / Dennis / ???
Yo
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:16 pm

That's not what I think at all actually.

I'm pretty sure you knew exactly what was happening. I'm pretty sure you're thread reaction was fake as fuck though.

That's what I think.

SvS / Dennis / ???
I disagree re:SvS. "Um what?" does not feel fake. If they were faking, it would have been longer, or they're really good at faking, but IMO it is genuine.

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

I am aware. I advise DM, but what I'm specifically referring to is any form of coms with the host.

Hosting Warbreaker and watching you wolf there taught me this.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:27 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:57 pm And so all the mafia players gathered together and looked around at each other...and something seemed off, but no one could put their finger on it. So they all shrugged and decided to play a game.

SVS, Roxy and Fingersplints all looked at each other, something was off with them too. So they just chuckled, knowingly, and joined the group. :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

It is now Day 1, Day will end in 48 hours (April 7th at 8pm EST).
@Dennis
@DrWilgy
@Epignosis
@falcon45ca
@fingersplints
@Lemonfairy
@Matahari
@Neon
@Roxy
@Seanzie
@SixStrings
@S~V~S
@Syn
@Dennis

I was talking about this, which your Mom graciously posted a qualifier for, that it referred to roles not players.
Kate wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:05 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:03 pmUm what?
Just to be clear, flavor is just for fun and the roles mentioned in my posts are the ROLES not the players.
Ah

I mean with the roles having the same names as the players this was bound to happen
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

SvS / Dennis / ???
Yo
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also, SVS, I agree with Dennis, you are not an idiot and that is not the subject of discussion.

The matter is simply: W SVS doesn't respond in thread the way you did.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Syn wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:29 pm i want a juice box
Juice boxes are the best

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:30 pm

SvS / Dennis / ???
Yo
I know I'm a genius

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:40 pm

SvS / Dennis / ???
Yo

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:40 pm Also, SVS, I agree with Dennis, you are not an idiot and that is not the subject of discussion.

I know just endless discussion of a silly error makes me feel dopey, moron is hyperbole and I would be better off not to speak that way.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:55 am I seriously don't understand why you as a player would DM a host as one alignment but not the other.

I think this is kinda flawed. If we were to discredit that people have different behavior tendencies between alignment, then what would the point be?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:43 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:40 pm Also, SVS, I agree with Dennis, you are not an idiot and that is not the subject of discussion.

I know just endless discussion of a silly error makes me feel dopey, moron is hyperbole and I would be better off not to speak that way.
We love you SVS, and enjoy playing with you. I don't think it was a silly error, rather a good observation on Epi's part regarding how you react to things.
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:45 pm

We love you SVS, and enjoy playing with you. I don't think it was a silly error, rather a good observation on Epi's part regarding how you react to things.

💕💕
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Syn »

everyone bending over backwards to pocket SVS now will be interesting information on D4
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:44 pm

I think this is kinda flawed. If we were to discredit that people have different behavior tendencies between alignment, then what would the point be?
I don't think a single person here understands my actual point so that's fun

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Honestly...

A wolf would totally never take an opportunity to fake emotion at something obvious and impossible to misinterpret to gain easy cred that players fall for way to easily.

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:04 pm Honestly...

A wolf would totally never take an opportunity to fake emotion at something obvious and impossible to misinterpret to gain easy cred that players fall for way to easily.
Point is noted, but did SVS fake it assuming someone would notice and say it's towny?

Like what does W SVS do after the exclamation to gain town cred from it? Independently it is very minor, it was only with Epi's observation that it became something.

Do you think Epi and SVS are aligned?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Reads based on the stars aligning isn't how wolves play I think.
Image Image Image
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by fingersplints »

Neon wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:02 pm

No. People understand it. Still think you are reaching.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Neon wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:04 pm Honestly...

Again, no. What people are telling you is TOWN SVS would not fake this specific emotion. People are saying they believe it to be genuine and you are acting incredulous
Gro-oo-ovy
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:45 pm

Preach
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Syn wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:02 pm everyone bending over backwards to pocket SVS now will be interesting information on D4
Source
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Idk why but I feel weirdest about Syn coming out of this. Gotta think about why that is
Gro-oo-ovy
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:51 pm Idk why but I feel weirdest about Syn coming out of this. Gotta think about why that is
Probably because they were like the start of this, and then they backed off just to try and throw shade at like everyone
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

At least that's what felt off to me
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:51 pm Idk why but I feel weirdest about Syn coming out of this. Gotta think about why that is
I agree with this.

I'd really like to know what Syn thinks of the players they think are pocketing SVS, rather than just saying "wowee looky here"

@Syn?
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

fingersplints wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:46 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:02 pm

No. People understand it. Still think you are reaching.
Right yep...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

This game state is trash

ImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 105

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:12 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:09 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:00 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:55 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:52 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine
No.
See, this is what I would call a "pressure vote."

I'm pressuring falcon into answering my questions because it's a "pressure vote." So many questions.

I'm also making other people (and maybe falcon's teammates) talk more about falcon because this is a "pressure vote."

It sucks when I label something a "pressure vote" because it exposes my ploy.
What's your question?
Questions? I already got an answer.
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:55 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:52 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine
No.

If you had to guess, what would Sean's reason be for not being in favor of voting my slot?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”