World Flags Mafia GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Moderator: Community Team

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 11

Re: World Flags Mafia [Day1] UNheard of Accusations

Post by DFaraday »

I'm actually caught up, but I feel incredibly unenlightened by anything that's happened so far. I guess Jay and Epi seem pretty normal so far.

EBWOP: That's very common for Nutella. She's almost as blendy as I am, she's just more verbose about it.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 11

Post by DFaraday »

dunya wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:38 pm i would shoot nutella. i don't remember a single thing she's said other than telling sprityo 72 is a multiple of 24 and this ain't math class.
I was referencing this post but dumbly didn't quote it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 409

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:39 pm
dunya wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:37 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:35 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:30 pm Sloonei's crime is defending me in the face of DDL's/Epi's observations that I'm doing nothing when I had indeed done nothing other than vote for Sloonei.

He interfered with the sacred act of allowing me to answer for myself and absolved me before I even needed to.
Your answer does matter one way or the other to me. I know it’s gonna exist and I know essentially what it will say. I saw people talking about something and I had a position which countered theirs, so I stuck my pretty little nose in.
werd. let's lynch jay because he's trying to rile up our feathers and get us to react when all we wanna do is shoot people :p
Nothing better than a mafioso role card to help you slide comfortably into those "I don't care" pants. :biggrin:
this is bullcrap. when i'm a mafioso, i care too much ;)

i'm lebanon. i'll take care of me and only me. 3rd world country represent.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 645
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DFaraday wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:39 pm I'm actually caught up, but I feel incredibly unenlightened by anything that's happened so far. I guess Jay and Epi seem pretty normal so far.

EBWOP: That's very common for Nutella. She's almost as blendy as I am, she's just more verbose about it.
What does "normal" mean regarding Epi and I? Do you view nutella as blendy in the present game, and likewise: what does that mean regarding her?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 259
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:37 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:35 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:30 pm Sloonei's crime is defending me in the face of DDL's/Epi's observations that I'm doing nothing when I had indeed done nothing other than vote for Sloonei.

He interfered with the sacred act of allowing me to answer for myself and absolved me before I even needed to.
Your answer does matter one way or the other to me. I know it’s gonna exist and I know essentially what it will say. I saw people talking about something and I had a position which countered theirs, so I stuck my pretty little nose in.
Gimme reads on those people.
It is not out of character for DDL to make an observation like that. I don’t object to him bringing it up, I just don’t think it indicates anything about your alignment in this game.

Leetic has only played a couple of games with you (to my knowledge), so I similarly don’t think it’s outrageous for him to take notice of your uninvolvement. But I suppose it could also just be an easy thing for bad leetic to do early on to engage himself.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

DFaraday wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:39 pm EBWOP: That's very common for Nutella. She's almost as blendy as I am, she's just more verbose about it.
maybe that was nutella of a different era, but nutella today has strong opinions. like very strong. stronger than that cuban coffee strong. she's wishy washy as hell, but still opinionated.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]nutella[/mention]
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:43 pm It is not out of character for DDL to make an observation like that. I don’t object to him bringing it up, I just don’t think it indicates anything about your alignment in this game.

Leetic has only played a couple of games with you (to my knowledge), so I similarly don’t think it’s outrageous for him to take notice of your uninvolvement. But I suppose it could also just be an easy thing for bad leetic to do early on to engage himself.
Those aren't reads. They are "I don't object" and "I don't think it's outrageous". Reads now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:47 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:43 pm It is not out of character for DDL to make an observation like that. I don’t object to him bringing it up, I just don’t think it indicates anything about your alignment in this game.

Those aren't reads. They are "I don't object" and "I don't think it's outrageous". Reads now.
Town x2
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 155

Post by Epignosis »

DFaraday wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:39 pm I'm actually caught up, but I feel incredibly unenlightened by anything that's happened so far. I guess Jay and Epi seem pretty normal so far.

Are the spider or the fly?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella said “grunk” when I asked her to explain her town reads in epi and nova. It wasn’t the response I was looking for.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:48 pm Town x2
Anybody bad?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:49 pm

Are the spider or the fly?
I’ve been reading/trying to read William Blake all week and this reads like a reworking of one of his favorite parables.

We’re in english class now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:48 pm Town x2
Anybody bad?
Almost definitely.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella is lynchable.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The poll resent. k

[VOTE: Jackofhearts2005] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I returned my vote to nutella
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Is ts account a person or a mechanic?

I know mechanics can be people too, so don't be a smart ass. :suspish:
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 38
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

dunya wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:44 pm
DFaraday wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:39 pm EBWOP: That's very common for Nutella. She's almost as blendy as I am, she's just more verbose about it.
maybe that was nutella of a different era, but nutella today has strong opinions. like very strong. stronger than that cuban coffee strong. she's wishy washy as hell, but still opinionated.
I was going to disagree with you, but then you said how she is wishy washy and I would agree there. I'm thinking of last game she was quick to change her vote depending on what other people were saying. I am also wishy washy at times though so I can't fault anyone for that.

Also is there one of those lists where we can ISO players? I play on my phone so I don't have an easy way to do that.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 38
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:54 pm Is ts account a person or a mechanic?

I also was just wondering that. I don't remember seeing that before.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

A person I invited from Smogon, I'll message him if he doesn't show up soon.

Anyway, since JJJ showed up, it should be time to change my pressure vote. Dunya seems a bit reckless for scum right now. The one game I played with Jack, he was scum and he did a lot more then than he seems to be doing now. Anyway, I'll change my vote to myself as a placeholder while I think of someone better to vote.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

leetic wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:01 pm

A person I invited from Smogon, I'll message him if he doesn't show up soon.

Anyway, since JJJ showed up, it should be time to change my pressure vote. Dunya seems a bit reckless for scum right now. The one game I played with Jack, he was scum and he did a lot more then than he seems to be doing now. Anyway, I'll change my vote to myself as a placeholder while I think of someone better to vote.
Is this person French?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

There is a user called ts account, but the account was made anfew days before the start of the game. I want to see them on a scum team with insertnamehere and A Person.

[mention]ts account[/mention] come say hi, prove to us that you’re a real person/flag
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I thought their name was originally “syndicate account” but apparently it’s been changed to “ts account”. I can understand why. Let’s call them TSA.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm going to call him The Sac Count.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 484
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

nutella wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:21 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:20 pm
sabie12 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:06 pm Hey everyone! Though it looks like no one is really here yet.
We got one.
This is the hottest new syndicate meme
The hottest old Syndicate meme is voting Speedchuck and then pretending you caught scum regardless of Speed’s alignment or yours.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:34 pm Why the fuck does day 1 last 72 fucking hours.

Someone shoot me.
Pewpewpew
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:19 pm nutella
novaselinenever
Dragon D. Luffy
sabie12
dunya
speedchuck
Jackofhearts2005
Lunalee
MacDougall
DFaraday
leetic
Quin
AudreyTheTattleTail
ColinIsCool
Epignosis
JaggedJimmyJay
poutanko

I don't have code yet for the other multi-word names. Someone else alphabetize them.
Audrey
Colin
DDL
DFaraday
Dunya
Epi
Jack
Jay
Leetic
Luna
Mac
Nova
Nutella
Pout
Quin
Sabie
Speedchuck
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:35 pm I signed up to this thinking it's a 3-5 day game tbh. I made Epi sign up on the same basis. Whoops.
If we find all the scum, it’ll only take a little longer than that.

Let’s do our best.

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:27 pm ts account
:haha:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

That’s a real player. Hilarious.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:31 pm That’s a real player. Hilarious.
Low key workin on that “make myself not w/w with everybody so I can never be lynched” strategy.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

leetic wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:58 pm 48/24 are the phase times that I'm used to, 72h phases seem a bit much.
When I host a game, it’s the best of both worlds.

48 hours to hunt. 72 hours before the next phase starts.
Jk. Juliets promised to cohost and prevent this.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:32 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:31 pm That’s a real player. Hilarious.
Low key workin on that “make myself not w/w with everybody so I can never be lynched” strategy.
Eng?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:58 pm
sabie12 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:56 pm This game is a little different than usual, but I didn't think the rules were too bad to read through. I do agree that I thought the days were going to be shorter but eh oh well. And nova always messing with me about my intro post :p
I made a full commitment to shit post my way through this game and see how it feels. I intend to honor that commitment as respect for the host.
Dunya is probably scum.
I call this strategy “The JaggedJimmyJay.”
But seriously, this post is pretty yuck.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 308

Post by novaselinenever »

novaselinenever
Dragon D. Luffy
sabie12
dunya
speedchuck
Jackofhearts2005
Lunalee
MacDougall
DFaraday
leetic
Quin
AudreyTheTattleTail
ColinIsCool
Epignosis
JaggedJimmyJay
poutanko

I don't have code yet for the other multi-word names. Someone else alphabetize them.
You have Sloonei's posts under Lunalee's name.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:38 pm
Eng?
“Jack can’t be wolves with tsaccount cause he didn’t know that was a real player.”

Now expand that to the entire player and pretend that’s a real strategy.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:19 pm The UN was ruined? Or just the flag?

Because I'd like one of those scenarios more than the other.
But Epi.

If libertarianism.

What will happen to the roads?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:40 pm
novaselinenever
Dragon D. Luffy
sabie12
dunya
speedchuck
Jackofhearts2005
Lunalee
MacDougall
DFaraday
leetic
Quin
AudreyTheTattleTail
ColinIsCool
Epignosis
JaggedJimmyJay
poutanko

You have Sloonei's posts under Lunalee's name.
Busted
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:27 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:38 pm Hi I’m Jay and I’m mildly inebriated
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:39 pm [VOTE: SLOOBER] aubergine
Not real drunk. Lies. Would vote.
Yeah, that does look kinda fake and the default Jack D1 vote is kinda tired at this point.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:40 pm
Eng?
“Jack can’t be wolves with tsaccount cause he didn’t know that was a real player.”

Am I supposed to observe you doing this?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:34 pm
dunya wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:32 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:25 pm
dunya wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:34 pm Why the fuck does day 1 last 72 fucking hours.

Someone shoot me.
Got it.
Don't forget to read the rules for the proper shooting commands. Thanks for doing me this solid, wish I could reciprocate. :p
I have skimmed the rules. Rules are for boring ass flags. I am not a boring ass flag.
Epi claiming

For those not familiar with the theme.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:50 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:40 pm
Eng?

Am I supposed to observe you doing this?
No?

I was jokingly saying I was going to do this. I’m not actually going to do this.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jack's second crime is piggy-backing "Jay is fake drunk" as if that's a thing anyone does in Mafia games for some unknown benefit

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:37 pm Semi-on-topic:

We got a work email that said, "Use social media to tell our politicians that you do NOT want armed teachers!"

It was a big long thing about how none of us should support guns on campus. And that we should have more counselors and advisors.

When someone opens fire in the cafeteria, I don't want counselors and advisors.

I don't get why the county thinks they speak for us.
Did you remind thems counselors are useless against bears?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:57 pm Jack's second crime is piggy-backing "Jay is fake drunk" as if that's a thing anyone does in Mafia games for some unknown benefit
😱

How many crimes before I shoot you?

Return to “Previous Jobs”