Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 289
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:19 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:11 pm jack nk makes 0 sense oh god
My first inclination is that it's the kill you make when you don't want to be caught for "still being alive".

Like this kill is the strict counterplay to what I was saying about the strong players self resolving. (Not that Jack isn't strong when he wants to be).

It doesn't change anything about who I want to kill day 2 though.
You/SPF/Boq are the three top candidates for scum in that position, because I am never getting nightkilled in this game state.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758

Post by staypositivefriend »

toward the end of yesterday i was so baffled by the randomness of the alison wagon that i was fairly convinced that it was being propped up by the POE as a way to save alison. now that falcon has flipped town, i have to admit to being even more baffled

why do people scumread alison? why is she scummy? why does she need to die today? i really need anyone who intends to push on her today to give me a reason that extends beyond "threadstate" or "vibes" or whatever lazy ass reasoning people gave yesterday
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Boq] aubergine
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 388

Post by MacDougall »

So I am taking this kill as a direct attack on me lol.

So I suspect that the mafia are going to either try to push me hard today or at the very least they are trying to undermine me.

@Creature can you articulate why you are suspicious of me?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:21 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:20 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:50 pm Mac town. Not that anybody needs my legacy.
This aged well
Hmmm this almost feels like he died specifically because he made that post. But not for the obvious reason but because it'll make people think that it's the sort of kill I make. Which is true. It is.
I just meant the "nobody needs my legacy" thing but yeah

Idk i dknt think my reads have changed, ill read Jack later to make sure
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362

Post by Creature »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:59 pm [VOTE: porscha] aubergine
I feel like wolf!Lilypetal would be aware switching votes at EOD would be pretty outing for her which makes me believe she would never do this as wolf considering her position was good at the time of this vote. I think this most derives from a town who panicked at falcon45ca leaving a towny post when it was already too late.

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:22 pm toward the end of yesterday i was so baffled by the randomness of the alison wagon that i was fairly convinced that it was being propped up by the POE as a way to save alison. now that falcon has flipped town, i have to admit to being even more baffled

why do people scumread alison? why is she scummy? why does she need to die today? i really need anyone who intends to push on her today to give me a reason that extends beyond "threadstate" or "vibes" or whatever lazy ass reasoning people gave yesterday
If you thibk your d1 was awful maybe you shouldn't be impugning other peoples play lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:22 pm toward the end of yesterday i was so baffled by the randomness of the alison wagon that i was fairly convinced that it was being propped up by the POE as a way to save alison. now that falcon has flipped town, i have to admit to being even more baffled

Would you believe me if I said vibes?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:22 pm
My first inclination is that it's the kill you make when you don't want to be caught for "still being alive".

Like this kill is the strict counterplay to what I was saying about the strong players self resolving. (Not that Jack isn't strong when he wants to be).

You/SPF/Boq are the three top candidates for scum in that position, because I am never getting nightkilled in this game state.
Really just me SPF lol. I don't think Boq plays it that way if he is the deepwolf. Sure if it's SPF AND Boq maybe. But also it's just not.

But it can also just be some smarty pants like Nanook deciding to make this kill because he knows that it will sew dissension. Especially when I am prone to tunneling SPF.

I don't really think SPF ever doesn't kill me n1 though because it just strictly makes the game harder for her. So I am inclined to think this kill has come mostly from a "gamerism" perspective. From something like Alison/Nanook+.

NKA chatter is over though. You die today Alison so you can pick your counterwagon.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:24 pm

If you thibk your d1 was awful maybe you shouldn't be impugning other peoples play lol
i'm not even saying that other people played badly, i'm saying that i don't understand the threadstate or where the momentum against alison came from and i need someone to explain it to me like this is my first mafia game. it does not make any sense.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

the only thing the nightkill indicates to me is that it's a good idea to re-assess most of my reads. beyond that, i don't care to think about it further and think that it is largely unproductive to focus on
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Well no actually Alison always dies today because she is the day 1 counterwagon and needs to be resolved with utter haste and there needs not be any explanation beyond that, and if you think there is then I'm bumping you two groups down my tierlist.

But also I think Alison was really quite scummy yesterday anyway and I will at some point articulate it.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:25 pm

Really just me SPF lol. I don't think Boq plays it that way if he is the deepwolf. Sure if it's SPF AND Boq maybe. But also it's just not.

But it can also just be some smarty pants like Nanook deciding to make this kill because he knows that it will sew dissension. Especially when I am prone to tunneling SPF.

I don't really think SPF ever doesn't kill me n1 though because it just strictly makes the game harder for her. So I am inclined to think this kill has come mostly from a "gamerism" perspective. From something like Alison/Nanook+.

NKA chatter is over though. You die today Alison so you can pick your counterwagon.
My first instinct is Porscha but I am baffled by why Porscha teams kill Jack.

Why did you force the wagons to be Falcon/Alison over Porscha/Alison?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Also I don't make gamer kills, I literally just got banned on MU for screaming at my wolf partner trying to make a gamer kill.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:22 pm So I am taking this kill as a direct attack on me lol.

So I suspect that the mafia are going to either try to push me hard today or at the very least they are trying to undermine me.

It feels like your push on falcon45ca was pure OMGUS which feels a lot more like your typical wolfgame of reacting violently against your pushers. I also was kinda counting that you would be nightkilled last night if you were town. tbh I can kinda see wolf!Alison deciding not to kill you, but if Alison is town wolves could easily just nightkill you when your reads were shit. This is why I believe there's at least one wolf within you and Alison. Also this is a thought I already had before the night ended that I would've probably dropped if you died last night.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:27 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:25 pm

My first instinct is Porscha but I am baffled by why Porscha teams kill Jack.

Why did you force the wagons to be Falcon/Alison over Porscha/Alison?
I did not do that. If you actually read the end of the day I had very little to do with that decision at all. At no point did I insist upon the Falcon wagon. I stayed on Falcon mostly because of a single post SPF made, otherwise I would have switched the wagons up because by about 45 minutes before EOD I had lost confidence in Falcon flipping town. I was just in "game theory optimal" headspace and trying to be rational while everyone else was spinning around me.

I would encourage you and everyone else to actually read the last dozen or so posts I made yesterday before levelling accusations such as this at me.

@staypositivefriend if you want to know why Alison is scummy, this is the kind of thing she was doing yesterday a lot. Just misrepresentation in abundance.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alison wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:27 pm Also I don't make gamer kills, I literally just got banned on MU for screaming at my wolf partner trying to make a gamer kill.
Yeah this is what I thought about you in 1894.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:26 pm

Well no actually Alison always dies today because she is the day 1 counterwagon and needs to be resolved with utter haste and there needs not be any explanation beyond that, and if you think there is then I'm bumping you two groups down my tierlist.

But also I think Alison was really quite scummy yesterday anyway and I will at some point articulate it.
i'm going to be honest in saying that having just played a game with scum!alison where i caught her fairly confidently by d4, i think that she feels markedly different in this game and that she's had several micro moments that might be town indicative for her. this is part of why i was so frustrated/confused by why the wagon on her seemed to pop out of nowhere toward the EOD, and why i considered it to be scum-motivated

if im being honest my intuition is screaming at me that alison is probably town and that sleepwalking into exeing her "because she was the counterwagon" without any other good reasons is probably an anti-town move that will increase our chances of losing the game but im trying to keep an open mind
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Nightkill kinda points that the wolfteam isn't in danger or at least two of the wolves are fairly deep/well-positioned.
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:18 pm Idk who moved at literally the last second after I swapped to avoid a tie but I hate you we could've killed alison instead
Lily did I believe.
Alison

Post by Alison »

The falcon wagon was a thing because of you. Falcon had 0 votes until you came in and started burying him, and you planted your vote on him and didn't shift the entire EOD while loudly telling everyone how he was an outed wolf. That is not misrepresentation.

Tell me why you even voted falcon in the first place rather than just letting me dome Porscha and killing me if wrong. If you are in GTO headspace you know that line catches a wolf 90%+ of the time.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: Boquise] aubergine

Alright wolves seem to have at least one player who would do a gamer kill. I have Boquise and Seanzie in mind.

I also feel like I could be wrong on my arogame123 townread the most.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

I had some thoughts about the EoD and I'll be a bit busy but plan to be on later tn.

I do want to say that Nanook's switch EoD was townie and pro-town regardless of Falcon being town and esp if Alison is town, then it's very towny from Nanook. Because he could have sat back in a potential v/v wagon and let it tie.

Because of the nature of this setup and rules with ties not killing someone, I thought Nanook switching their was pretty towny and at least gave us a lynch to use.

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:25 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:24 pm

i'm not even saying that other people played badly, i'm saying that i don't understand the threadstate or where the momentum against alison came from and i need someone to explain it to me like this is my first mafia game. it does not make any sense.
I normally would try to but im having significant difficulty articulating things lately. Sorry.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Ftr Lilypetal moved to Porscha, Neon moved to Alison and NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME moved to falcon45ca last EOD.

Pretty sure NANOOK did so to avoid a tie. Lilypetal I thought was towny and I already cited reasons somewhere. Neon is the most interesting switch.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:27 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:22 pm So I am taking this kill as a direct attack on me lol.

It feels like your push on falcon45ca was pure OMGUS which feels a lot more like your typical wolfgame of reacting violently against your pushers. I also was kinda counting that you would be nightkilled last night if you were town. tbh I can kinda see wolf!Alison deciding not to kill you, but if Alison is town wolves could easily just nightkill you when your reads were shit. This is why I believe there's at least one wolf within you and Alison. Also this is a thought I already had before the night ended that I would've probably dropped if you died last night.
You think my Falcon push was pure OMGUS?

So despite you having your own clear reasons for suspecting Falcon, you on two separate points tried to pre-empt me being guilty for the impending Falcon townflip.
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:12 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:11 pm Why are we wagoning Falcon over Porscha? Does anyone have a summary/case?
Ask Mac. He seems to be townreading Porscha too.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:56 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:52 pm Whatever let's hope Mac is right (or bussing)

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine
You're so fucking sus. You have your own reasons for sussing Falcon but you just keep pushing this like I'm solely responsible for it in the most calculated ways. I already told you I'm conflicted on him two separate times.
And now you come out today, again, pushing as though you had nothing to do with Falcon going over.

Also I can see why Jack is dead.
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:43 pm What happened with the Jack wagon? Do you all read Jack as town now?
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:42 pm I'm between Falcon and Porscha ftr. Could also do Jack.

Alison wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:27 pm Also I don't make gamer kills, I literally just got banned on MU for screaming at my wolf partner trying to make a gamer kill.
I think a "maintain status quo" kill is in your wheelhouse yeah?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Creature wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:33 pm [VOTE: Boquise] aubergine

Alright wolves seem to have at least one player who would do a gamer kill. I have Boquise and Seanzie in mind.

??? Is this because of the sheeping deal? For the record, I wanted to kill Porscha at EoD and had to leave, but rather than having my vote in a vanity wagon, I'd rather vote with my towns and place it on a competing wagon in EoD. Esp when yall were confident about it. Gave me PTSD to my prev games.

You did something similar where u sr Alison towards EoD and then dropped it. I still think you might be slightly townie, but I am kinda confused lol
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Actually Neon's switch looks kinda weird considering before Lilypetal's switch to Porscha the wagons were 8-6 and Neon's switch would put it to 7-7.

Lilypetal's switch to a vanity wagon is so outrageously bad I doubt it ever comes from wolf.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Also, Lily calling her tr and trusting them hard and then not sheeping them felt very weird and her posts starting today felt a bit performative to explain her movement
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Creature wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:37 pm Actually Neon's switch looks kinda weird considering before Lilypetal's switch to Porscha the wagons were 8-6 and Neon's switch would put it to 7-7.

Lilypetal's switch to a vanity wagon is so outrageously bad I doubt it ever comes from wolf.
I disagree to be honest, her explanations today, of "avoiding to be on the town wagon" feel weird because a townie wouldn't really care if they were on an incorrect wagon.

but also her vote movement in EoD felt more scummy than townie to me and didn't follow at times. Maybe she'll explain more about that.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Lilypetal wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:16 pm yeah i moved off falcon and onto porscha with boq just so i wouldn't be a part of it lmao
I specifically told you to not move
Alison

Post by Alison »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:36 pm
I think a "maintain status quo" kill is in your wheelhouse yeah?
Mac kill would maintain status quo (and it should be obvious we are not wolves together) and get rid of someone who had a deathtunnel on me. Or Boq/SPF, which is a move that wouldn't change many people's reads and would achieve pretty much the same result. If I want to maintain status quo as a wolf I just shoot a consensus townread or strong player and call it SPK. There is no reason for me to do otherwise, and given that the status quo involves half the game scumreading me I don't think I'd want to keep it stagnant as a wolf anyway.
Alison

Post by Alison »

SPF might do a gamer kill. I don't have a strong grasp of her night kill strategy as mafia but it is well within her personality and playstyle.

SPF was suspected by Jack.

SPF is townread enough to have the luxury of killing Jack.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:37 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:33 pm [VOTE: Boquise] aubergine

??? Is this because of the sheeping deal? For the record, I wanted to kill Porscha at EoD and had to leave, but rather than having my vote in a vanity wagon, I'd rather vote with my towns and place it on a competing wagon in EoD. Esp when yall were confident about it. Gave me PTSD to my prev games.

You did something similar where u sr Alison towards EoD and then dropped it. I still think you might be slightly townie, but I am kinda confused lol
I don't know what was the sheeping deal. All I know is that I wanted Jack and Porscha dead the most yesterday before Mac bruteforced a falcon45ca lynch.

The Jack kill is so weird that we could prob narrow down the players who would make such a kill on a top mislynch bait. I've done unusual kills as wolf before when I was well-positioned, but it was always on mildly strong players that were unlikely to ever be mislynched.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:32 pm The falcon wagon was a thing because of you. Falcon had 0 votes until you came in and started burying him, and you planted your vote on him and didn't shift the entire EOD while loudly telling everyone how he was an outed wolf. That is not misrepresentation.
Please show me where I loudly said falcon was an outed wolf during the eod?

Yes, it is misrepresentation. One you'd be acutely aware of because this post was a reply I made to you.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:25 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:21 pm I have skimmed the past few pages. Not gonna reply to every post, there's 40 minutes left in the day and I'd rather talk with people who are here. The wagon on me is horrible and most people have given literally no reason for voting me. Ergo Porscha is being saved again and their accomplices are in my voters. Ergo we should just vote out Porscha because every time they are under threat the worst wagon in the universe materializes on a strong player that it would be disastrous to execute D1.

@MacDougall Do you think mafia falcon has the balls to push me and you on D1 knowing we can easily find and bury him if he does?
Yes. As mafia he is not a pussy he is just obvious. He's gone straight at me as a wolf many times. That said I'm heavily conflicted on him right now because he does seem to believe what he's saying to some degree and having bad reads isn't something to particularly scumread Falcon for.

I'm no longer really thinking he's optimal anyway. Not with Rondo the supersub shifting his vote around silently and skating. I don't really see how it makes sense not to just kill Rondo here.

And Seanzie's play today has been a total shit show also.

As I started above these two and Jack are just like... I can't really figure a way to perceive them as town?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Alison wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:41 pm SPF might do a gamer kill. I don't have a strong grasp of her night kill strategy as mafia but it is well within her personality and playstyle.

SPF was suspected by Jack.

SPF is townread enough to have the luxury of killing Jack.
i mean to be fair, i don't really have the luxury of being "townread enough" since i was a somewhat viable wagon throughout a good portion of the end of day

i also doubt that i would kill one of the people that i was the most aggressively pushing/tunneling on but it's all WIFOM
Alison

Post by Alison »

Creature wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:37 pm Actually Neon's switch looks kinda weird considering before Lilypetal's switch to Porscha the wagons were 8-6 and Neon's switch would put it to 7-7.

No?

TWTBW isn't a thing. Lilypetal's switch seemed to have been motivated more by a desire to avoid being on a town wagon than a genuine belief that it would improve the gamestate or lead to a better EOD flip.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Also, last thing before I go, I really believe SPF was the towniest in that EoD. She seemed to have this townie demeanor of "riling up the troops" which I myself try to accomplish as a town leader and she seemed to grasp that role.

That earlier post about the game state being bad "though I disagreed" she seemed to be very emotional and wanted everyone and all her towns to vote together and unite, which I thought was townie. It was also illustrated in her rightessnous to vote on who she believed was the highest hit and tried to get others on board too.

Additionally, I disagree with Alison's take that the NKA points to SPF just because Jack was suspecting SPF. From your perspective, Jack was also suspecting you, so does that make you mafia? lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine

I'm going to use Alison's own logic against her. She is hard scumsiding by pushing me for verifiably bad reasons. She did that several times to me yesterday as well and is blatantly lying about what has occurred in the game. She is also the counterwagon to the d1 townflip. If she flips town it is on her for pushing me for bad reasons that she could easily have sought to verify.

Also as Seanzie pointed out she tried to mandate a flashwagon at EOD when she is a major exponent of them being the worst thing in the game.

Also she knows she is a day 2 must resolve because I had an outside of game conversation about this exact thing 24 hours before this game begun and she knows it. So the fact that she is even fighting it at all goes against her own town process.

So Alison, by her own standards, is playing like a wolf.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

My earliest solve in this game was Alison/Creature +1. I am back there.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

I'll bbl
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

ping me if you have any questions.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:46 pm My earliest solve in this game was Alison/Creature +1. I am back there.
Not creature.

Why do you keep saying creature? I've asked you about this and read your posts and I don't think you've given an answer, and that is bad.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alison wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:44 pm

No?

TWTBW isn't a thing. Lilypetal's switch seemed to have been motivated more by a desire to avoid being on a town wagon than a genuine belief that it would improve the gamestate or lead to a better EOD flip.
Switching to a vanity wagon and risking a tie which is pretty antitown is objectively worse than staying oj a mislynch wagon. I just can't make it wolf!Lilypetal, who was like pretty safe at the end of the day, would suddenly make that vote switch that is objectively antitown and potentially outing for her, unless she had a stroke or something.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature had Falcon as town early in the game for "he wouldn't push strong players" reasons. When I started pushing Falcon Creature pretty well just dropped that to point out that Falcon was exhibiting some tell ... something about "has a wolf agenda behind who he is tunneling". And went from having Falcon as a top townread, to voting him out to save Alison while doing everything he could to gaslight people into thinking that I was the sole perpetrator behind a mischop he knew was about to occur.

Then come day 2, both he and Alison are out here again pushing the idea that I am suspicious because I pushed Falcon over when;

1. Me pushing Falcon over on day 1 isn't scummy for me
2. Falcon was scummy enough to go over in a split vote
3. We got a split day 1 which is optimal day 1 play and as I pointed out it didn't matter to me which of them went over anyway
4. Creature was the co instigator of the Falcon wagon to begin with

At least Creature isn't straight up lying about it though. Alison is literally just making things up again. Much like she did yesterday.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:45 pm Also, last thing before I go, I really believe SPF was the towniest in that EoD.
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:45 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:45 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:43 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:42 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine again

Alison has a dangerous amount of votes
no hammers, vote now @staypositivefriend
well i didnt want to play my hand this early but i actually think falcon always needs to die today

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
I've finally realised why I progress from townlocking to tinfoil you in every game. You play end of day with your cards face down and like an openwolf as either alignment. And I understand why.
oh my end of days are extremely wolfy regardless of my alignment yeah
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:43 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:42 pm I don't think Seanzie or Falcon are the correct exes for today. Mac says he wants to shield Porscha, that she has a volume tell, whatever.

So we just turbo Jack or Rondo yeah? Because nobody else is remotely close to a good option.
Why not Seanzie and Falcon? They both voted you for no apparent reason? I would expect you to be entirely fine with them dying?
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:33 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:26 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:25 pm There is NO REASON TO AVOID STRONG PLAYERS DAY 1 IF THEY ARE STRONG THEY WILL WIN GAME IF NOT THEY ARE WOLVES god what a dumb dumb dumb line of reasoning get it together
Yeah no porscha is right.
Not really you're kind of both wrong here. It's not really about who is strong or not. Ego doesn't factor. It's just that given its mountainous there are certain slots that are inclined to self resolve due to their rep/presence/threat to wolves. If you take away whether you think they're good or not there are always players in a game that if they aren't mafia will be a priority mafia kill before the game gets to final x.

Mischopping players like this is not a great thing for town because it essentially is one fewer night kills the mafia team have to make.

Given the way I have like at least 5 of you just blowing smoke up my ass I'm probably dying n1 even if my reads suck simply because the mafia won't be able to miselim me. (On that note don't really sheep my legacy).

The optimal play is to just coalesce behind those players that wolves are inclined to kill and let them have their way. If the game gets to a deep state and any of them are alive and it feels bad they are probably a wolf.

In this game I'd suggest Alison is usually in this category but given how much momentum their wagon has wolves would (if she is town) now view her as a possible miselim so she won't die. Which is a trap for the mafia probably because Alison even when they look like a possible miselim often just reveals and buries a wolf and fucks them over. But the temptation will be there.

Ftr the 2 most likely n1s here would be me and SPF. Arogame would be probably next.
@MacDougall

These posts are made after you said you feel falcon is no longer an optimal kill. The first one is explicitly trying to convince me that falcon is a hit if I am town knowing that I am doubtful he is the correct exe D1. The second one is trying to convince Porscha and Neon that voting out strong players D1 is a bad idea, which again points back to falcon.

You may have paid lip service to the idea falcon is town, but the fact is you started the wagon, you cased him, you never shifted your vote off him and even after saying he is a bad exe you continue to try to lowkey push for him.

You are the one arguing in bad faith. I came into today wondering if you were town who was being kept alive because you had bad reads, asked you about your EOD play, and you responded by accusing me of misrepresenting you and trying as hard as you can to dodge responsibility for the town exe. If I had to pick my CW and legacy right now I would pick you.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Explain what made you townread Creature in the middle of D1. You had him as scum because you thought his early posts were scummy, then abruptly changed your mind on him, then scumread him again for his EOD.

What was the impetus to townread him in between?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Ironically I had staypositivefriend noted as all over the place in my diary.

I keep getting concerned about her. Does she look like she is genuinely trying to solve the game or just making the Wonder Woman pose and pushing town off a cliff?

Return to “Previous Hustles”