The Polka Heist [GAME OVER]

Moderator: Community Team

G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 29

Re: The Polka Heist [NIGHT 5]

Post by G-Man »

I THINK I’M A CLONE NOW

Sergeant Bit was a traditionalist. He liked to start his day with a mug of hot Java Script. Detective Byte, however, was of the younger, unconventional generation. He preferred an extra-large Hi-C++ smoothie first thing.

Regardless of their differences in morning rituals, they were in agreement that something was off today. It was quiet. Too quiet.

With their preferred beverages in hand, they made their rounds of the quarantined folder. There was no mess of ones and zeroes this dawn. Unconvinced of their good fortune, they made their rounds a second time. During this follow-up route, they looked closer, as if expecting to find a crime scene hidden from casual eyes. Still though, nothing.

“Do a head count,” Bit told his apprentice. But it only deepened the mystery.

“Eight, sir,” Byte reported. “Same as at dusk.”

“Curious,” Bit said as he sipped the last of his Java.

“What now?” asked Byte.

“We wait,” Bit replied. “Someone knows why there’s no body this morning. The question is who knows why and how they know why.”

--------------------------------------------

NOBODY WAS KILLED.

IT IS NOW DAY 6.

YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO ELIMINATE A CORRUPT FILE.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Epignosis »

I'm here, I'm alive, and I'm ready to roll.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Two failed kills in a row. Either a doctor has leprechauns up his butt or someone isn't sending in PMs.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I should probably read Day 5 since I did not do that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: The Polka Heist [DAY 5]

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:31 am I have it on good authority that Epignosis may be intoxicated.
Me? No.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 467
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

:huh: [VOTE: mac] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

:nicenod: :nicenod: :nicenod: Very nice! Great to still see you around, Mr Sloon. I was afraid it would go quiet after tonight.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I had to piss three times while reading page 34.

If Sloonei and I are teammates and he does me like that, I will bitch slap him to Kilimanjaro.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: The Polka Heist [DAY 4]

Post by Epignosis »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:34 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:37 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:29 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:17 pm I also notice that Mac has all the red squares and only one green one. How would you characterize your read on him, and why are there so many yellows/oranges?
Mac is an easy dunk target by nature of his relative absence so I didn't count that in his read, but a team with him takes a huge risk leaving Sloonei up for so long IF they don't intend to at least try to lynch Sloonei. That's what's so prohibitive about Mac teams. Mac Sloonei is red not because I couldn't see it but more because it's the kind of team that deserves a win if they can get it at this point. And I also can't see it it's way too clever. Michelle and Sig haven't been around to promote the kind of Lynch that a Mac scum team would need, though notably in a Mac/Michelle pairing, Epi has done most of the work. DDL never risks lynching a mostly inactive teammate on Day 2 so that's that red read. The other ones kill Sloonei and don't interact as they have.

My read on Mac individually is null lean scum. Mac as scum here wants back-to-back Sloonei/Epi lynches (assuming he's not paired with one of them), and currently it seems things might go that way and all of Mac's posts fit inside that narrative. I will make no attempts to read Mac himself, but he's mildly pinged me a few times.

The main reasons for yellows and oranges are day one votes, town presences, and a prohibitive kill strategy. Honestly at this point in the game, I probably should be able to assign more of those, but all of the lynches have been apathetic thus far. I can ascertain almost nothing from voting patterns on day 2 and 3.
Reading in Sloonei's wall something is not good in this post for me, that I didn't notice at first read.

"Michelle and Sig haven't been around to promote the kind of Lynch that a Mac scum team would need, though notably in a Mac/Michelle pairing, Epi has done most of the work"
Pairing players for the sake of pairing, and making a world of a non existent scum team is not what a townie should do. And the worlds are not exactly pointed out, they are ambiguous, and the conclusion is that Epi has done most of the work. Epi is almost inexistent in the game so where is the work?

"I can ascertain almost nothing from voting patterns on day 2 and 3"
Almost nothing is not nothing but the unfinished thought gives the impression he thinks more at the game. Why not say that almost nothing instead keeping it? Maybe because a good analisis points at him? (didn't search, it's just a supposition). Or maybe because he didn't analyze it at all?

I don't see how this post is town motivated.

thanks for autocorrect, it shows me my mistakes. A lot of...
1) the whole point of the exercise was the conceive of every possible pairing. It’s not for the sake of pairing. It’s for the sake of figuring out what to do. Epi is not almost non existent in this game that’s blatantly false but the premise is a Mac Michelle team would need to lynch Sloonei quickly because Mac was next on the chopping block (and probably still should be), and Epi helped with that.
2) go look at day 2 and day 3 voting patterns and tell me if you can ascertain anything
I too wondered how I did "most of the work." I don't even know what work I did.

I want to highlight this for another reason. See the ugliness.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Shit I lost my place.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: The Polka Heist [DAY 5]

Post by Epignosis »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:27 pm second legacy read:
I need to start killing Sloonei

Good game well played.
This post exists.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:05 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:29 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:17 pm I also notice that Mac has all the red squares and only one green one. How would you characterize your read on him, and why are there so many yellows/oranges?
Mac is an easy dunk target by nature of his relative absence so I didn't count that in his read, but a team with him takes a huge risk leaving Sloonei up for so long IF they don't intend to at least try to lynch Sloonei. That's what's so prohibitive about Mac teams. Mac Sloonei is red not because I couldn't see it but more because it's the kind of team that deserves a win if they can get it at this point. And I also can't see it it's way too clever. Michelle and Sig haven't been around to promote the kind of Lynch that a Mac scum team would need, though notably in a Mac/Michelle pairing, Epi has done most of the work. DDL never risks lynching a mostly inactive teammate on Day 2 so that's that red read. The other ones kill Sloonei and don't interact as they have.

My read on Mac individually is null lean scum. Mac as scum here wants back-to-back Sloonei/Epi lynches (assuming he's not paired with one of them), and currently it seems things might go that way and all of Mac's posts fit inside that narrative. I will make no attempts to read Mac himself, but he's mildly pinged me a few times.

The main reasons for yellows and oranges are day one votes, town presences, and a prohibitive kill strategy. Honestly at this point in the game, I probably should be able to assign more of those, but all of the lynches have been apathetic thus far. I can ascertain almost nothing from voting patterns on day 2 and 3.
How am I this guy's teammate? I'm over here taking mild shots at him for days and he's writing Dostoevsky. Anyone who has played scum with me knows if I have a teammate engaging me like this I'd do... something to help the distancing at least.

Anyway nuff protesting.

I had a squiz at Sig. Don't love his ISO. Within a basic lens I'd say he's scum but also I'd rather assume it's someone having a red hot try like Sloo or Luffy.

I think Tony played like someone who had a more than inspirational ally. His tone was cheerful. If he was stuck with Wilgy, Sig or I (with Creature) he would have been more passive or negative in tone.
Teammates.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: The Polka Heist [NIGHT 1]

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:08 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:44 pm Okay reads from up to the lynch post

Dizzy and Quin are town as fuck.

Dizzy mostly for the creature thing, Quin for posts too. He's legit genuquin. Protect him.

Sloonei a little less since he was flopping around like Sloonei (while Dizzy and Quin pushed the idea if lynching Creature more strongly), but he still started the final push so I feel like he's town too. Also he does feel a bit more genuine than in the wire but that's hindsight speaking since he fooled me in that game. Sloonei will have to do more to earn my trust from now on. But he gets it for the time being.

Timmer is the member if the Day 1 Mutant Ninja Turtles who benefits the least for this Creature lynch imo. He kind of just went along after the fact. That said he leans a bit civ in post-based reading I guess. Could be wrong here.

Nobody else matters much here since they aren't turtles. Will talk about others later.
Everyone mentioned here except Sloonei is dead. Cool to know all the people DDL thought were uber town (plus someone else he waffled on) became scum kill choices.
Cool to know you noticed that. Mafia.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:34 am After a read of Tony's ISO.

Sloonei is self resolving. He dies tonight or is bad.
Epi has major teammate equity with TSP and generally profiles. Probably on par with DDL.

Everyone else he spews town at points because he played the game with a straight bat. He forced cases on townies which means he probably had his teammate as town read most of the game.

That's a major indicator it's Epi because that's how he likes to play the game too and Epi and Sloonei are the only players alive from his original town list in his first reads list.
Except...

...you know...

I don't bus.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: The Polka Heist [DAY 1]

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:16 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:08 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:19 am
timmer wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:17 amI kind of feel like Wilgy would?
Let's flip Wilgy and see. If Wilgy is scum, I must be either scum or town. :ponder:

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
I've read nothing and I will not be lynching either of you on day 1.
Call two townies correctly off nothing. I'm spam.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:23 am Hey it's tomorrow. I see Dom was lynched. That was quite unfortunate. Sorry about that Dom.

I am enjoying reading a game where people are forced to make assertions and shit against me based on nothing. I've not lived this long in a game I've lurked before. I can't promise I won't continue to.

I will however say that Sloonei and TSP pinged me. Epignosis also has some content that I was surprised to see was his. His tone is unusual.

Sloonei is playing quite within himself. I don't think he is a town voice. TSP 's post count list is pretty busyworkish. TSP where's your obvious town play?

Michelle I like. Sig and LC has this weird moment where they coalesced some equally unwarranted suspicion towards her which could be btsc leakage.
Call out TSP ages ago. I'm completely clueless.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:29 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:28 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:24 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:33 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:57 am I don't know how to read any of that.
DDL is good because he said stuff that meant stuff
Sig is bad because he didn’t
Ya reckon?
Sure why not
I dunno. Just seems like bullshit.
Call out more TSP bullshit. I'm clueless.

So I was wrong a bit. Just because I'm not posting a million times this game doesn't mean my analysis and opinion is invalid DDL. If you are town you should listen to the parts of what I am saying that aren't the things you know to be incorrect because the other parts are likely correct.

So with that being said how is Epi not your number one subject? In my view you both should have arrived at each other as the last scum by deduction if you were actually trying.
Oops.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 96

Post by MacDougall »

I had a great post written then the site crashed now I'm busy. Suffice to say that I am going to come in here and fuck.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Of course Epignosis is now adamant I am scum. How unexpected.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Why is Epi town?

Points for: ?

Points against: It's day 6 and he's alive. Tony didn't suspect or push him at all.

Go on?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If you guys are just gonna railroad me and not even entertain the notion that I'm town just tell me and I'll scum hunt and leave a legacy to help rather than spend time defending myself.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 63

Post by DrWilgy »

So... Is young sigglesworth civ?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:10 am If you guys are just gonna railroad me and not even entertain the notion that I'm town just tell me and I'll scum hunt and leave a legacy to help rather than spend time defending myself.
Scumhunting is the best defense anyway. I'm willing to consider other names, I just need to be convinced.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

It is presumably 7 vs 1 and we've had two consecutive failed night kills. I'm not sure what that means, but the remaining scum can't be feeling too great right now. I dunno if that means they'd be dispirited or what. They've got nothing to lose either way.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:29 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:10 am If you guys are just gonna railroad me and not even entertain the notion that I'm town just tell me and I'll scum hunt and leave a legacy to help rather than spend time defending myself.
Scumhunting is the best defense anyway. I'm willing to consider other names, I just need to be convinced.
Points against: It's day 6 and he's alive. Tony didn't suspect or push him at all.

Better than your retrofitting case on me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

And look at the way he jumped on me after you came after me. He's just going after the easy lynch.

Between that and Wilgy coming out hypothesising that it may be Sig (more easy case shit), and Sig being Sig I dunno why you think I'm the push button candidate. It feels like you're tunneling me tbh. Or you're bad. Probs no chance of getting you lynched even though you being alive makes no sense.

Imagine if it is Sloonei. He can't just kill someone overnight because he's push button candidate today. This no kill makes sense from that perspective.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei and Epi are the only people that TSP had town reads on that are still alive. I am going to keep repeating that until it sinks in.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:37 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:29 am

Better than your retrofitting case on me.
Why should Epignosis be dead in this game? What has he done to make himself a prime nightkill target? Why are you using this argument against him and not me?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:41 am Sloonei and Epi are the only people that TSP had town reads on that are still alive. I am going to keep repeating that until it sinks in.
Um
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:15 pm Sloonei cannot be town. Town Sloonei is too smart to not be dead. Sloonei cares only about Sloonei.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Um
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:12 pm Vote: Epi

Epi was integral to the Dom lynch and at least voted for Nova. The “Epi isn’t doing anything” narrative misses that Epi has had just as much direction as almost anyone else.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:57 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:56 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:55 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:45 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:43 pm Dizzy, why did you describe "Mac and Quin" as such in that order?

Why not "Quin and Mac" ?
Probably because that's the order I read them in the voting poll when I rechecked who's in the game.

Thanks for calling me Dizzy btw. You're a good lad.
Teammates.
Do teammates ever ask such vapid questions? Is that a thing?
I suppose you think they don't? Are you new here?
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:57 pm Gun on the mantle: Tony and I are teammates.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:16 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:12 pm Vote: Epi

Epi was integral to the Dom lynch and at least voted for Nova. The “Epi isn’t doing anything” narrative misses that Epi has had just as much direction as almost anyone else.
You're voting against me because you disagree with a fucking narrative?

Get lynched.

[VOTE: TonyStarkPrime] aubergine
I do not see any of these posts existing in a world where Tony and Epi are teammates.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

This whole progression:
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:10 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:57 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:56 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:55 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:45 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:43 pm Dizzy, why did you describe "Mac and Quin" as such in that order?

Why not "Quin and Mac" ?
Probably because that's the order I read them in the voting poll when I rechecked who's in the game.

Thanks for calling me Dizzy btw. You're a good lad.
Teammates.
Do teammates ever ask such vapid questions? Is that a thing?
I suppose you think they don't? Are you new here?
I mean no more than anyone else. This isn’t an interaction I’d look back on if one flips scum and say the other one’s scum for it. I’d probably give a slight town read just because who would ask a teammate why they ordered words in a certain way?
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:14 am To clarify I don’t think it’s always a stupid question I actually think it’s one of those weird questions that can get a lot more information than appears but if they’re both scum then it’s just stupid.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:28 am Quote- Wilgy: I like this hot take. Can you think of any reasons for my line of questioning?

I will now take a moment to expound upon the “ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer” mafia philosophy. In short, Mafia doesn’t like giving stupid answers. Town doesn’t either, but they’re more likely to call out the question than do anything silly. So when Wilgy asks a question like “why did you do this specific thing” he might have a tell in mind, or he might have a vaguely acceptable range of answers and a specific one that scum would give, but more broadly the idea is that Mafia doesn’t give stupid answers. Why have I expounded on this? Two reasons. Which I will lay out in just a second because I am posting from my phone.
Epi makes a somewhat baseless Day 1 accusation against Dizzy and Wilgy. Tony questions Epi. Epi responds to Tony's question like a stern headmaster. Tony sheepishly backpedals and answers Epi in three different posts.

Tony looks caught off guard here. He feels like he genuinely needs to explain himself to Epi, because he does not want Epi to come after him. If they are teammates, Tony has a single rehearsed response to Epi and they move on. Instead he got hung up and kept coming back to amend his position.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ok then you're scum. What's your dumb plan when I flip town Captain Scum?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I think that makes three times that someone has claimed they wrote a great post but it got lost.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:22 am Ok then you're scum. What's your dumb plan when I flip town Captain Scum?
Why does it have to be me or epi?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Re: The Polka Heist [DAY 3]

Post by Long Con »

Maybe sig is the baddie. Looking over his ISO from around the start of Day 3, he states suspicion of Wilgy, Mac, Michelle, and Tony, focusing mostly on Michelle. Actually, the only thing he said about Tony was
sig wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:58 pm Also re Dom, I want to bitch since I liked the TSP lynch.
which pings me. Like he wants to make sure, after the fact, that everyone knew he was voting for Tony.

There's
sig wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:07 pm linki: Inactive getting replaced was one thing I disliked about Michelle as well, back in the old days before TS the first person to sub in was almost always mafia, now that doesn't hold true for here, but it has stuck with me.
I have, more than once, gotten away with sketchy behaviour as a baddie, through me or (even better) someone else invoking "That's how it was in the old days". sig is using it to dial back the Michelle suspicion, so I don't really know how sketchy it is. I could see a baddie trying to generate content for themselves, or it's real reconsideration.

Night 3, sig completely disappears. No posts from Wednesday to Saturday. This is the last night that we had a kill... if he were gone night 4 and/or 5, then absence might be suspicious. Either way, Tony could have sent in the Night 3 kill, so meh.
sig wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:41 pmSo everyone's thoughts on TSP? He's an active voice not put of the core four and he hasn't seemed to have gotten much in the way of suspicion?
This is pretty nice to see, if the timing is legit.
sig wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:41 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:38 pm Vote: Sloonei while I think
Why Sloonie over DDL?
This isn't so great... a light, generic question, and sig doesn't seem to even hang around for the response. His next post is after the lynch is done:
sig wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:07 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:06 pm
sig wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:04 pm I kinda wanna lynch DDL/Sloonie both now.
We should lynch neither of us!
I get saving yourself, but at the same time forcing a no lynch? I'm not a fan of that at all especially given our gamestate.
Not looking at Tony, just DDL and Sloonei, even though all three were around at the end.

But then :haha:
sig wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:28 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:54 pm
sig wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:09 pm I also really really don't like that TSP was around and let it stay tied.
That is wrong, by the way. TSP broke the tie. Sloon tied it again to save himself. The poll closed less than 30 sec after that so nobody was able to "let" anything about it.
My mistake
sig looks really good again, realizing and coming after Tony! DDL gets points here for honesty, since he's one of the other two who are receiving sig's ire.
sig wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:15 pm I'm still feeling Sloonie/DDL could both be mafia honestly.
And in the end, he's the one outlier not voting Tony. Voting for Sloonei.

I say sig is Civ.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: The Polka Heist [DAY 6]

Post by Sloonei »

Yeah I don't see sig being bad either.

i suppose i'll take a look at wilgy and michelle just to say i did
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:37 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:15 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:13 pm Does anyone have any reads? I don't.
This post saves you from a scum read. Sloonei is giving me tinglies, I think Epi is town. That’s basically all.
I'll give you the tinglies.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
As a doctor, this is merely wilgy performing his sworn duty. NAI
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:01 pm Hiya TSP.

Who's Quin's teamate?
This came during the Day 1 twilight. Tony responded with "I have no idea what happened." I had this post earmarked as suspicious if I needed to bolster my case against Tony yesterday. Wilgy implied that Quin had flipped scum, and Tony responded as safely as he could with a non-answer. He looks cautious here. His teammate has no reason to put him in that position, and he has no reason to respond the way he did if his teammate is the one doing it.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:13 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:11 pm unfortunately creature did not leave us with much content to work with.

other people might have said things about him that could be revealing though
Yeah I peeked through it and the only thing I saw that caught my eye was some banter with tsp that I read as distancing.
It's possible for scum wilgy to distance himself from his teammates like this. I don't think it's necessary and I'll read it as unlikely. I like this post a lot at face value. I believe I said so earlier before we had Tony's flip as well.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:09 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:07 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:00 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:58 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:56 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:55 pm Lol, I'm in danger.
Give me someone else to vote for and I will
:shrug:

Idk duder. I wanted to vote for you last, what makes you a townie?
I don’t like this question on principle
What's the principal. I think both townies and mafia deserve a chance to exclaim what they think they did was town-like.

Civs can explain their thought flow.

Mafia can explain their disguise.

You afraid to slip while doing so?
I think it’s too broad I think it’s more telling for people to tell you about the case against them.

I also have no clue how to answer.
Why am I Town? I want to maximize winning chances for town?
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:17 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:15 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:13 pm Sometime cases are just gut? I guess that's the challenge I propose?

How does a towny dispute gut and help dissuade a potential mislynch?

How does mafia dispute gut and help save thier skin?

So what actions have you taken that show you want to maximize these chances?
I asked questions today and people replied and I felt like that was helpful in having some prelynch discussion.
Excellent. Thank you.
This exchange is a good look for wilgy for the same reason as the exchange I highlighted between Tony and Epi last night. Tony doesn't seem to know how to respond to wilgy's questions, but wants to paint him as the bad guy. Factor in that Tony was also trying to get wilgy lynched for quite a while and I feel comfortable calling wilgy a doctor civilian.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:22 am Ok then you're scum. What's your dumb plan when I flip town Captain Scum?
Why does it have to be me or epi?
It doesn't.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:00 am Why is Epi town?

Points for: ?

Go on?
And mafia have been killing as well as I could beat LeBron one on one.

So who gives a shit who is still alive?

I've been cruising. I got Dom lynched. I'm pretty sure I know why I'm alive. :meany:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Go ahead and lynch me if you want. We're well ahead. I'll come in and say my piece occasionally as I have been. All I can say is that if you all do want to rid yourselves of me you should use time effectively to figure out what to do once I flip.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

LC is my tinfoil suspect, for what it’s worth
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:51 pm All I can say is that if you all do want to rid yourselves of me you should use time effectively to figure out what to do once I flip.
Uncork the champagne?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Let’s party like it’s 1699.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 63

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:52 pm Let’s party like it’s 69.
Nice
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Today was a shit show.

I'm doing my damnedest to get drunk and go to bed.

I'll do shit tomorrow.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:51 pm All I can say is that if you all do want to rid yourselves of me you should use time effectively to figure out what to do once I flip.
Uncork the champagne?
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:52 pm Let’s party like it’s 1699.
Only the scum shall be.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

My take is Long Con is bad.

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: long con] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

No I am not.

Return to “Previous Heists”