AMERICAN GODS~ Day 10

Moderator: Community Team

Someone has to be Killing people, right?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:54 pm

Aphrodite
No votes
Ceres
8%
Chronos
38%
Electra
No votes
Helios
No votes
Phoenix
8%
Zeus
No votes
Ceridwen (h/n)
46%

Total votes: 13
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 7

Re: AMERICAN GODS~Night 7

Post by Matahari »

Apollo wrote:I still think Zeus' plan to let three people, who may well be bad, control the lynch is madness. Especially with the lynch manipulations that have obviously been going on.
Mongoose, this is the post that made me wish he had said it before I died. But in hindsight, he was probably talking about an entirely different kind of lynch manipulation. I assumed he meant picking out what role a player was revealed as, so I figured you guys were on the same baddie team. :ponder:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Matahari wrote:
Apollo wrote:I still think Zeus' plan to let three people, who may well be bad, control the lynch is madness. Especially with the lynch manipulations that have obviously been going on.
Mongoose, this is the post that made me wish he had said it before I died. But in hindsight, he was probably talking about an entirely different kind of lynch manipulation. I assumed he meant picking out what role a player was revealed as, so I figured you guys were on the same baddie team. :ponder:
Yeah, I didn't mean what you thought I meant at all, but I'm glad you weren't around to see it all the same. :)
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

thellama73 wrote:
Matahari wrote:
Yeah, I didn't mean what you thought I meant at all, but I'm glad you weren't around to see it all the same. :)
Well, it didn't help me at all figuring out who you guys actually were- so if I had been living, I would have been suspicious of you for something I misinterpreted. You have no idea how weird it was for mongoose to say she was apple Johnny, then flipped someone else, plus I already suspected that one of the baddies could name people who got lynched, and there was nothing I could do about it.

I tried to get people to say whether or not they had been given btsc or not, so I could figure out whether apple was still alive, but no one was talking about it. :sigh:

You guys played an amazing game!
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 12
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Matahari wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Matahari wrote:
Well, it didn't help me at all figuring out who you guys actually were- so if I had been living, I would have been suspicious of you for something I misinterpreted. You have no idea how weird it was for mongoose to say she was apple Johnny, then flipped someone else, plus I already suspected that one of the baddies could name people who got lynched, and there was nothing I could do about it.

I tried to get people to say whether or not they had been given btsc or not, so I could figure out whether apple was still alive, but no one was talking about it. :sigh:

You guys played an amazing game!
I think Apple Johnny was the second person Llama recruited, after me. Since he gave the BTSC to us, we knew we couldn't use the power again most likely (since I was going to tell you I was Apple), so we had to make it count. I needed to buy some cred in the thread, and I did what I could to throw some honest observations your way, without doing anything to implicate you. We didn't know who you were, so we couldn't be like "Hi, my name is Judge Rehnquist" when you were Judge Rehnquist all along. That would have been a total disaster.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 2

Re: AMERICAN GODS~ Day 10

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

shitty

Oh well, at least I was right (as always). :p
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Mongoose, that's why I believed you when you said you were apple. Too much risk claiming a role and it never occurred to me that apple was a teammate. I didn't start thinking about recruits much until after researching roles, and reading about mr Wednesday. You did good though, I would never have suspected you were a recruited bad guy (Indy?), but when you flipped someone else, it blew my mind. First I thought 'wait, she still flipped civ. someone else must have picked her role'. Then I thought maybe you were on the team with the role who put bodies in the trunk, and maybe the only dead civvie they had was whichever role you flipped. So then I tried to start Convo about whether anyone was getting btsc gifts, and watching to see if anyone mentioned anything that might suggest 'inside knowledge'.

:biggrin: trying to decide whether you were good or bad kept me preoccupied for most of the game.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Saito »

Clean as Eros' new diaper. :smile: Seriously, mate, you were on our recruiting list, but we thought you were Hinzy for while, so sadly, it didn't it happen. On the other hand, I would freeze whenever I saw your replies and think: Oh gosh! He knows who I am and he knows that I'm pulling a Thomas! Butt didn't happen. Huzzah! Also, it would have been fun to be on a team with Mata and Snowy for the first time. Next time, I suppose. :wine:

Big hugs to SVS and juliets yet again and of course, Goosey, Llama, Roxy, Hedge, Rey, DFaraday and Timmer (pity you weren't here longer). :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Oh, and spelling a u-less 'behavior' was a pain in the arse k. :WTF:
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Chuck »

S~V~S wrote:
Helios wrote:Something something teeth
Something something something teeth
Something something teeth
I loved this. I loved them all really, but this one was the perfect offering from the person who wrote it~ it fit him.
:D

Also, this one's cleaned up. :)
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Snapshot »

And now this one. :)
Reporting
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 2

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

I'm at least happy I got to annoy one person this time around. ;) Not as good as last sock puppet game where I annoyed basically everyone, but better than nothing eh?
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Hedgeowl »

Matahari wrote:
Mongoose wrote:My puppet account is clean as well.
Mongoose, the btsc was the most fun I got to have all game! I kept watching to see who would say something that gave away their connection to you, but it didn't happen until after I died. Apollo said something and I thought "bam! There it is!" And then I couldn't post about it. XD

Hedge, what was it about my avatar that made you connect me? The hissing snakes, or the simmering, sultry eyes so like my own? :haha:
Must have been the snakes. So like your hair. :p I think it reminded me of your old avatar here actually. Seemed like something you might choose too for medusa, plus two M names. I just kept reading her as you for no reason that I could pick out. Had no idea how far the mislabeling of Artemis would sow confusion. I started to wonder if you were her teammate when you first started fishing. I tried to make no comments about relabeling once I saw your post. Was convinced you and Phoenix were her teammates and that he had tried to save her. (Turns out part was right, just not how I expected!) that's why I kept going for him.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 78

Post by S~V~S »

Ceres wrote:Clean as Eros' new diaper. :smile: Seriously, mate, you were on our recruiting list, but we thought you were Hinzy for while, so sadly, it didn't it happen. On the other hand, I would freeze whenever I saw your replies and think: Oh gosh! He knows who I am and he knows that I'm pulling a Thomas! Butt didn't happen. Huzzah! Also, it would have been fun to be on a team with Mata and Snowy for the first time. Next time, I suppose. :wine:

Big hugs to SVS and juliets yet again and of course, Goosey, Llama, Roxy, Hedge, Rey, DFaraday and Timmer (pity you weren't here longer). :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Oh, and spelling a u-less 'behavior' was a pain in the arse k. :WTF:
In one sockpuppet game, i picked someone out for that~ in that case it was "colour".
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1

Post by timmer »

Herc is cleared out. I apologize for being so inattentive to the game, I was traveling and it was just too hard. I'm especially sorry to my team :(
My siggie.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 12
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

timmer wrote:Herc is cleared out. I apologize for being so inattentive to the game, I was traveling and it was just too hard. I'm especially sorry to my team :(
We had fun w' ya!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 78