AMERICAN GODS~ Day 10

Moderator: Community Team

Someone has to be Killing people, right?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:54 pm

Aphrodite
No votes
Ceres
8%
Chronos
38%
Electra
No votes
Helios
No votes
Phoenix
8%
Zeus
No votes
Ceridwen (h/n)
46%

Total votes: 13
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 133

Re: AMERICAN GODS~ Day 10

Post by Jack Shephard »

i played this game like a true civilian. more than most of the civvies alive at this point.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Aphrodite wrote:have to vote now my mommy needs me *chronos*
liar
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Apollo and Aphrodite are NOT to be trusted, to whatever civvs are left.
The game will be ending soon, you're handing it to the baddies.

There's a reason why they want me dead and killed me before.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 78

Post by S~V~S »

Chronos was tired~ although he was a very old man, and it was against his nature, he had been trying to stem off the tide of the Cult. But the Cult spread its tentacles and its lies everywhere it went.

Chronos has died, he was Hinzlemann. He was the only thing standing between the cult and a total annihilation.

The Cult has Won, led by Mr Wednesday, Apollo. The living and dead cult members are:

Apollo
Artemis
Ceres
Phoenix
Mars
Vesta
Aphrodite

They are our winners :D

Congratulations Winners , and thanks for a low drama game :yay:

the rest of the post game will be coming over the course of the night!
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Yay! Great job team, you were all awesome! That was touch and go for like three day periods in a row, but we finally did it!

Thank you SVS and juliets for an incredibly fun game!
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Dom »

Congrats, guys!

I was Chronos, for the record. I played the best game I could, especially given the huge conglomerate. :p

You played a great game! I had no idea what was really happening.

thank you to SVS and Juliets to the best game I've played in a long time. :)
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Congrats Cult! It was touch and go there I wasn't sure who was going to win! And Chronos/Dom you did great
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Saito »

Huzzah! :wine: Nice one team(s) :P Cheers hostesses! :wine: And Chronos, sorry again, mate! :hugs: You've really done great and have been the most civvie friendly serial killer I've ever seen. Here's to you and everyone who played! :wine:
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 5

Post by A Person »

Congrats winners :D

It would've been more fun if I hadn't died twice :(
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Dom wrote:Congrats, guys!

I was Chronos, for the record. I played the best game I could, especially given the huge conglomerate. :p

I am really sorry about that last vote Dom, but we had been trying to finish this thing for three days and you kept thwarting us. We had to use every trick in the book. I think you played magnificently. I only worked out that you were Hinzelmann a couple of days ago.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 168

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Tell Sam Black Crow I gotta Big Black Diaper with his name on it.
dunya
Turnip Head
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

A Person wrote:Congrats winners :D

:hugs: :hugs: Double hug! Have I ever killed you? :P
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Ben Linus »

Eros wrote:Tell Sam Black Crow I gotta Big Black Diaper with his name on it.
Czernobog...more like CzernoBOO...am I right?

Guys?
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 7

Post by thellama73 »

Apollo here. Is anyone impressed that I recruited Phoenix on Night 1 and spent the entire game relentlessly going after him? I don't think anyone suspected we were teammates.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

*her ;) ... and no, it's not me.
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 61

Post by Larry David »

yay!!

I must thank our fearless leader Apollo for the Phoenix is Hinzleman sideshow. Great game, everyone!
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Ceres wrote:
A Person wrote:Congrats winners :D

:hugs: :hugs: Double hug! Have I ever killed you? :P
Not on purpose I'm sure. :hugs:

Also, my avy was so the best. >:(
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 168

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Ceres wrote:
*her ;) ... and no, it's not me.
Yeah I know. Damn it mom. :evileye:
dunya
Turnip Head
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Are we coming out now? :mafia:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote:Congrats Cult! It was touch and go there I wasn't sure who was going to win! And Chronos/Dom you did great
Thank you :3
Ceres wrote:Huzzah! :wine: Nice one team(s) :P Cheers hostesses! :wine: And Chronos, sorry again, mate! :hugs: You've really done great and have been the most civvie friendly serial killer I've ever seen. Here's to you and everyone who played! :wine:
Well, until I figured out there was something really weird going on, I was just trying to frame Phoenix as much as possible, so I never NK'd when he, or a metric shit ton of people, missed votes. I was also very paranoid that I would be NK'd.
Apollo wrote:
Dom wrote:Congrats, guys!

I am really sorry about that last vote Dom, but we had been trying to finish this thing for three days and you kept thwarting us. We had to use every trick in the book. I think you played magnificently. I only worked out that you were Hinzelmann a couple of days ago.
I wanna know who y'all are so I can plan my revenge! :feb:

Had you all not been a huge conglomerate, I think I might've stood a chance. :p Although, the waiting 'til the last minute was a little mean. :p I had an extra vote/private vote and I was hoping I could use it to prolong my life for a day or two. Had y'all just voted me out, I wouldn't have had any hope.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

At this stage, with Hinzelmann dead, the Cult had the only night kill, and they had the numbers. Had Chronos lived (and he still had a few votes up his sleeve, and was trying to switch to Ceres at the end (which would have given the civs a shot, since she had the only other kill), but did not have the numbers to do it.

You all played an amazing game :)

Liki~ I never understood that. Had he been lynched (and he came close a few times with secret votes) he would have flipped civ which would not have looked good for you, Apollo~
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Dom wrote: Had you all not been a huge conglomerate, I think I might've stood a chance. :p
We weren't that huge. You kept killing us off. Three of my recruits had died by the end.

S~V~S wrote:
Liki~ I never understood that. Had he been lynched (and he came close a few times with secret votes) he would have flipped civ which would not have looked good for you, Apollo~
I like to live dangerously! :)
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

7 players..... four of which were alive at the end?

That's pretty damn big.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

S~V~S wrote:At this stage, with Hinzelmann dead, the Cult had the only night kill, and they had the numbers. Had Chronos lived (and he still had a few votes up his sleeve, and was trying to switch to Ceres at the end (which would have given the civs a shot, since she had the only other kill), but did not have the numbers to do it.

Not a chance! :p And I would have gotten away with no votes if it weren't for that pesky Helios. ;)
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

I am reywaS, and my role was Apple Johnny.

I had planned on using my role ability to create a network of civvies via temporary BTSC, but I was recruited on Night 1. I was still planning on using the temp. BTSC to help us win, but it didn't really work out. I tried to give Apollo BTSC with Artemis with my Night 0 target, but it failed and caused me to be insanified on Day 1. Anyway, I think the only successful target of mine was giving Artemis and Medusa BTSC. Every other night my target either failed or I was blocked. I tried to give myself BTSC with Chronos on Night 5 I think, but it failed. Then, I finally was successful on Night 9 when I gave myself BTSC with Helios for Day/Night 10. Then, of course, I only got one PM to Helios because I was busy all day today.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Lizzy wrote:
S~V~S wrote:At this stage, with Hinzelmann dead, the Cult had the only night kill, and they had the numbers. Had Chronos lived (and he still had a few votes up his sleeve, and was trying to switch to Ceres at the end (which would have given the civs a shot, since she had the only other kill), but did not have the numbers to do it.

Not a chance! :p And I would have gotten away with no votes if it weren't for that pesky Helios. ;)
Had Electra and Zeus realized what was happening... I think they might have changed their minds on who they voted for :p
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Lizzy wrote: Not a chance! :p And I would have gotten away with no votes if it weren't for that pesky Helios. ;)

Given the vote magnet I usually am, I am utterly stunned that only four people voted for me the entire game.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

Had Electra and Zeus realized what was happening... I think they might have changed their minds on who they voted for :p
Didn't have a choice.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Dom wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

Zeusy was next on the NK list. :P

Right, since we're properly coming out: I was Ceres/Communication and threw both my teammates under the bus. Sorries. :hugs: Wendy/Apollo recruited me after Artemis/Media was lynched.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I can't believe the game ended in Maryland of all places.

Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Dom wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

You played a great game, Dom! I tried to get BTSC with you twice, but I failed both times. Night 5 was one of the nights I attempted it. I can't remember the other night.

Oh, and Apollo did a great job with his continued "suspicion" of me throughout the game. I think he kept just enough suspicion on me to keep me from being night killed. Plus, he really deserves most of the credit for our win. He was a great strategist in BTSC.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Phoenix wrote:
Dom wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

You played a great game, Dom! I tried to get BTSC with you twice, but I failed both times. Night 5 was one of the nights I attempted it. I can't remember the other night.

Oh, and Apollo did a great job with his continued "suspicion" of me throughout the game. I think he kept just enough suspicion on me to keep me from being night killed. Plus, he really deserves most of the credit for our win. He was a great strategist in BTSC.
I never bought it for a minute. :p
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Phoenix wrote:I am reywaS, and my role was Apple Johnny.

I had planned on using my role ability to create a network of civvies via temporary BTSC, but I was recruited on Night 1. I was still planning on using the temp. BTSC to help us win, but it didn't really work out. I tried to give Apollo BTSC with Artemis with my Night 0 target, but it failed and caused me to be insanified on Day 1. Anyway, I think the only successful target of mine was giving Artemis and Medusa BTSC. Every other night my target either failed or I was blocked. I tried to give myself BTSC with Chronos on Night 5 I think, but it failed. Then, I finally was successful on Night 9 when I gave myself BTSC with Helios for Day/Night 10. Then, of course, I only got one PM to Helios because I was busy all day today.
Did Apollo tell you his role? Any night targeting of him resulted in insanity. That confused us that you targeted him, lol.

Roles etc coming up shortly.

I also want to especially thank those who did double duty, like Epignosis, Roxy, Elohcin, A Person, Borok, DisPro and everyone who replaced back it. It made the game work so much better~ I think we had 4 Electras lol

@Lizzy~ that pesky helios was more trouble than you realize~ he's the one who brought Chronos back :haha:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Phoenix wrote:
Dom wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

Have I forgotten in the roles how the Cult worked? Or was it a secret? I'm too lazy to function right now
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Post Two: Players/roles

LEGEND:
* Role Sent
+Check in with Vote

Roles by Sockpuppet/Alpha:

Aphrodite/Spacedaisy/Sam Black Crow+*
Apollo/Llama/Wednesday+*
Ares/MovingPictures repl. by A Person/Mr Jacquel+*
Artemis/Mongoose/Media
Athena/LoRab/Laura
Atlas/Disgruntled PorcupineMr Nancy
Ceres/Lizzy/Communication+*
Chronos/Dom/Hinzelmann+*
Electra/JenBiondiBilquis*+
ELECTRA-> Dex replaces JenB, moves into role of Zorya Vechernyaya
Eros/Epignosis/Zorya Utrennyaya+*
Fortuna/ElohcinBast
Helios/BoomslangEostre
HELIOS-> Boomslang replaced by DisPor, remains Eostre
Hercules/Timmer/Technical Boy+*
Hermes/Zany Dex/Mad Sweeney*
Mars/DFaraday/Mr Wood
Medusa/MatahariWhiskey Jack+*
Pandora/HedgeowlsHubby repl by Elochin/Mr Stone+*
Persephone/Roxy/LowKey Liesmith+*
Phoenix/reywasApple Johnny+*
Pluto/BirdwithteethCzernobog
Poseidon/Borokkuei/Zorya Polunchaya*
Prometheus/A PersonMr Ibis
Vesta/Hedgeowl/Mr Town+*
Zeus/Snow Dog/Shadow+*
Vulcan/Mr F/left game

Roles By Game Listing

CIVVIES:

*Shadow/Zeus/Snow Dog
*Laura/Athena/LoRab
*Sam Black Crow/Aphrodite/Spacedaisy
*Mad Sweeney/Hermes/Zany Dex
*Mr Nancy/Atlas/Disgruntled Porcupine
*Eostre/Helios/Boomslang REPL BY DisPor
*Czernobog/Pluto/Birdwithteeth
*Whiskey JackMedusa/Matahari
*Mr Ibis/Prometheus/A Person
*Mr Jacquel/Ares/MovingPictures
*Bast/Fortuna/Elohcin
*Apple Johnny/Phoenix/reywas
*Bilquis~ Should have been Vulcan, next replacement goes here
*Zorya Utrennyaya/Eros/Epignosis
*Zorya Vechernyaya/Electra/Zany Dex
*Zorya Polunochnaya/Poseidon/Borokkuei

Indies

*Mr Wednesday/Apollo/Llama
*Low Key Lye-Smith/Persephone/Roxy

Baddies

New Gods:
*Media/Artemis/Mongoose
*Communication/Ceres/Lizzy
*Technical Boy/Hercules/Timmer

Spookshow:
*Mr Town/Vesta/Hedgeowl
*Mr Stone/Pandora/HedgeowlsHubby repl. by Elochin
*Mr Wood/Mars/DFaraday

Serial Killer

*Hinzelmann/Chronos/Dom
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 1

Post by DFaraday »

S~V~S wrote: Did Apollo tell you his role? Any night targeting of him resulted in insanity. That confused us that you targeted him, lol.
And that is why I, Mars, kept getting insanified. :p And let the record show that as Mr. Wood, I was in no way affiliated with Hercules at any point in the game. I honestly didn't think he was suspicious. I may have been a baddie-turned-indy, but the case against me was completely false. :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Hedgeowl »

I have so much to say but don't have time now! Awesome game hostesses! Thank you!!

Go team!

Hedge=Vesta=mr.Town

Linki
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Dom wrote: Have I forgotten in the roles how the Cult worked? Or was it a secret? I'm too lazy to function right now
It was a secret. I could recruit only from teams I hadn't yet recruited from, so I had to get one of each baddie,one civvie and the other indy before I could double dip. Shadow and Hinz were unrecruitable.

We won as a team when we had a majority. And I was immune from night powers, which was really nice.

Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

S~V~S wrote:
Phoenix wrote:I am reywaS, and my role was Apple Johnny.

Did Apollo tell you his role? Any night targeting of him resulted in insanity. That confused us that you targeted him, lol.

Roles etc coming up shortly.

I also want to especially thank those who did double duty, like Epignosis, Roxy, Elohcin, A Person, Borok, DisPro and everyone who replaced back it. It made the game work so much better~ I think we had 4 Electras lol

@Lizzy~ that pesky helios was more trouble than you realize~ he's the one who brought Chronos back :haha:

I hadn't been recruited and had no idea what role Apollo had when I targeted him. It was night 0, so at that point I was still very much civvie. I picked Apollo to get BTSC with Artemis by picking the top posters at that time.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Fantastic. I had a damn ball this game. Well done winners- didn't expect that.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

We tweaked some stuff as we went along.
American Gods

Beware~ here there be spoilers. This book was published in 2001 :shrug:

Role List:

Civvies:

Shadow: A man of mystery and loyalty, he sees much and says little. He has a range of powers at his disposal, and must use all of them at least once before he can use any a second time. *secrets* Knows Lauras role, can choose from a list of powers nightly must use all before using any one a second time~ Zeus/Snow Dog

*Speaking In Tongues: Make someone post in a foreign language of your choice.
*Go To A Costume Party: you may mimic someones power for use the next night (NOT steal or redirect~). You don't know what it is until the results (if any), non lethal only. If you pick a killer, nothing will happen
*Steal their Keys: Role block
*Disenfranchise: You block someones vote the next day, they are not aware of this
*Buy A Player A Drink At The Bar: Protect someone else from all night powers

Laura: *secret* Shadows wife, she is totally dead when the game starts, so she must post no more than 3 times during the day (including a vote post, although her vote does not count while she is dead), but may post freely at night. Since she is already dead, she cannot "die" and thus cannot be lynched or NKed until she gets the magic coin. One of Shadows Night Actions is "Buy a Player a Drink at the Bar and Protect Them Tonight". At the point that he uses that, he will gain BTS with Sweeney, and no civvie deaths will go through that night. Shadow gets the coin. Laura will get the coin the next night, and returns to life. Shadow is not aware of this. Shadow cannot be NKed while Laura is alive. Her votes will now count, and she can post normally. She can also post up to 5 times per day as "Laura" once alive, and "Laura" may vote. Athena/Lorab

Sam Black Crow: Believes that things are true and believes things that aren’t true and believes things where nobody knows if they’re true or not. She can make people believe things. Each night, she sends a set of explicit instructions to the host about what her target believes and what their topics of discussion in the thread are to be the next day, as well as their vote. Aphrodite/SpaceDaisyReplaced by Roxy day 4

Mad Sweeney He is a Leprechaun, he has something Laura needs, and has to find a way to get it to her *secret* Sweeney has the luck of the Irish and a Magic Coin, should he be targeted with a kill, it will be deflected back at the killer as an Insanity Curse. Once Laura gets his coin, he loses this ability, but gains BTS with Shadow. Hermes/Zany Dex

Mr Nancy Mr Nancy is a storyteller. Every night, he tells someone a story. They are so enthralled by that story that they must act it out in the thread the next day, only discussing the topic of the Story and nothing else. (Mr Nancy may choose an actual (very) short story, a video, a poem., etc. original or found on the webz) Atlas/DP

EostreEostre brings the world back to life in the Spring~ Shadow cannot be lynched while she is alive. She can bring any NKed player back from the dead once in the game, and will survive the first NK attempt on herself~ she cannot self rezz; has get out of death free card. *secret* Helios/Boomslang replaced by DP

Czernobog Czernobog is ferocious, and he is dark. His sisters, the Zorya, save lives. He takes them. Even nights he blocks, odd nights he kills. His kill can be blocked, but his block cannot. Pluto/BWT

Whiskey Jack Wisakedjak is wise, and can help you got where you want to go. Each night the host tells him things~ he may then choose to tell the thread, or to send a message through the hosts. He is immune to the Actions of the New Gods. Medusa/mata

Mr Ibis An American avatar of Thoth, Mr Ibis is a god of death, but also of balance. Each day, he removes someone from the poll. If he removes a civvie, the worth of his vote increases by one. If a baddie (or Hinzelmann), it decreases by one, and an Indy has no effect. He does not know the results, but may ask the hosts his vote count once in the game. He may not remove himself on Night One.Prometheus/A Person

Mr Jacquel As Anubis, Mr Jacquel is the judge of the dead. Every night he chooses a player who will receive a PM from the hosts naming the roles of that nights dead. If the player he chooses is one of that nights NKs, he will receive the roles himself. Otherwise, he may not self target. Ares/Moving Pictures replaced by A Person

Bast Bast protects from evil spirits, and brings peace to a restless soul. Every night, she chooses someone to protect. She has one automatic night protection, otherwise she may only protect herself once. For each civvie death she prevents, the worth of her vote will increase by one. If she saves three civs, she will gain another night protection. She will not know her results.Fortuna/Elochin

Horus Horus flies through the night skies watching. Each night he targets a player, and learns who targeted that player, as well as who was targeted by that player.

Apple Johnny Johnny passes out the fruits of his labor nightly~ his apples consist of the magical power of communications. He chooses two players to gain BTS for the next day and night. He may choose this power for himself only once in the game. Phoenix/Reywas

Bilquis Bilquis was the Queen of Sheba in another life, a woman of widom, power and sensuality, but that combo is something that does not do well in America, and she has been reduced to walking the streets. She is bitter, and shows it if lynched. She takes the last person to vote for her with her. Electra/JenBiondi

Zorya Utrennyaya - Eros/Epignosishas one block to use from contest day 4-5;one protection of others from contest night 6
Zorya Vechernyaya - Electra/Zany Dex (subs in Night 1)/Moviing Pictures/replaced by Eros night 7
Zorya Polunochnaya
Are the Morning, Evening & Midnight Stars. They have BTSC, and between them they have a lynch save and a lynch switch, neither of which they can use for themselves*secret*they have a n automatic death save that will go into effect the first time any of the three is targeted with death or lynch used night 4 for Poseidon.
Poseidon/Borok

Indies

Low Key Lie-Smith Loki is a trickster. Every night he plays a practical joke on a player; he redirects their target, or makes them talk like a Swedish Chef, or post in the style of the Norse Eddas. If you have been pranked by Loki, you can never be his foeman; your vote against him will never count, nor will your night actions. He may, however, be foiled in various ways, and may not target the same player twice in the game unless all living players have been targeted. *Secret*Loki can win with Wednesday, The New Gods or the Spookshow. He cannot win with the civvies or with Hinzelmann. Persephone wins block in Day 1 contest Persephone/Roxy

Wednesday *SECRET* Cannot be NKed, no night targets have any effect on him. Anyone who targets him with any power is insanified the next day. Those targeting him will receive 2 PMs; "your *power* has failed." And "You have been insanified".

Wednesday is the All Father and the Cultmaster, and to win the game, the living members of his cult must outnumber the rest of the living players at any point in the game. Wednesday can start recruiting Night Zero. If a player is protected, the recruit will fail, and certain roles cannot be recruited. Lynched recruits will be revealed only as their original role. You cannot recruit a second member of a BTS group until you have recruited a member of every group (civvie, Baddie 1, baddie 2, Indy) unless all members of another group are deceased. His recruits share his win conditions, but retain their BTS should they have any and enjoy the use of their night powers.

Cult Members votes for each other and Wednesday do not count, and the Cults win condition are independant of other win conditions, so there could be other winners. Ceres, Phoenix, Mars

Info Known only to Wednesday: You can tell your minions or not as you choose (this knowledge may make for an ugly chatroom) the recruits still retain their original win conditions, but will only be informed of this should Wednesday be lynched or should any of them win through their original conditions
Apollo/llama

Baddies (Note~ Team powers like the New Gods offer, or the Spookshow ambush, cannot be blocked; the kill must be weilded by an individual and can be blocked)

New Gods

Gods only Americans can love, they have an Even Kill. *secret* Every Odd night, they can make an offer to any player not on their team. They offer a player +/-2 votes to forego use of their power the next night. Their target may refuse, but then will have a 75/25 chance of the New Gods stealing it instead (25% in favor of the new Gods). They may choose not to use this power on any given odd night.
Communication: Can wear the guise of another player *secret* On odd nights sends a message as Mr Nancy or Whiskey Jack Ceres/Lizzy
Technical Boy: He controls the internet, every night he sends a sql error to a player; neither their vote the next day nor night action the next night will count Hercules/Timmer
Media: She controls what you see, what you think, what you know. She gains power via popularity. *Secret* Sliding scale of powers based on thread mentions other than by her teammates, QUOTES DO NOT COUNT. Artemis/Mongoose

0 mentions = No power; 1-5 = Block One Vote, 6-10 = Alignment check; 11-15 = cast a curse; 16-20 =Block 2 votes, 21-25 = Blanket team protection (from all powers); 26+ Chaos~ randomly redirect all night powers other than your teams.

You are responsible for keeping count, we might double check you. You must use the blanket protection before gaining another one, and can cause Chaos only once in the game. I mention day 1; used pt night one to block Persephone; 18 mentions Day 2;

The Spookshow: They're Spooks, they know everything, hear everything, from the surveillance equipment in the back of their Black Suburbans and aboard their black helicopters. They kill Odd nights.*secret*They terrorize even nights. Every even night, they ambush a player. They "confiscate" whatever they have on them (like extra votes, etc) and lock them up for one day, and redirect their power the next night (choose a new target, you do not know what the power might be) so they cannot post or vote. The target DOES NOT KNOW they have been targeted.

Mr Town: Thinks ALL gods are just freaks with telepathy, he can protect himself or one member of his team each night from all blockable powers Vesta/Hedgeowl
Mr Stone: Drives a black car, puts the bodies in the trunk~ *secret* he knows the identities of all the night killed. He will appear as one of them should he die via lynch; every night he picks a player~ should the target be lynched, Mr Stone will choose the role from amongst the bodies in his trunk that they will appear to be. Pandora/Hedgeowl Hubby repl. by Elochin night 4
Mr Wood: Coincidentally, also drives a black car. Each night he picks someone up on "suspicion" and redirects their target, and next days vote, to someone else. Mars/DFaraday

SK:

Hinzelmann He loved his adopted American Home of Lakeside, WI. He loved it so much, he made a secret deal with it; nothing bad or harmful would ever come to Lakeside as long as Lakeside never really looked into the one young person who mysteriously disappeared each year with the arrival of Spring. Hinzlemann has the opportunity to kill every night, or to self protect, but he cannot do both on one night, and he cannot self protect two nights in a row. He CAN kill two nights in a row. Chronos/Dom

Mechanics:
Win with your team, dead or alive (except SK, lol)
Civs~ defeat Mafia & SK
Shadow, Laura, Wednesday have special conditions
Low Key: Secret
Mafia: Defeat civs, SK & Other Mafia

Pre Game check in players to submit their own roles picture
Non Death Night Powers go in Night Zero Along With Pregame poll
Secrets to be revealed unannounced based on predetermined secret events, deaths, etc. SECRETS CAN BE REVEALED ANYTIME AFTER DAY ZERO, so play your role as if it is already known if it has a secret
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Juliets or i will post night actions later, I have to go eat.

Again, thanks players for an awesome game. It's experiences like this that make hosting rewarding :daisy:

And like i said Day One, i get the Glamour Shots, posting the results. But Juliets was the one who made this happen.

If we could get some Haikus dedicated to the beauteous Juliets that would please me no end :fiesta:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
Dom wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

I never bought it for a minute. :p
I never felt comfortable with Apollo, but needed anyone who wasn't thinking of voting for me. :/

I can't believe how much I had with this game, though.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm going to start publishing the night actions
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Night Zero
These roles cannot be recruited, and (Jacquel cannot gain BTS via Johnny Appleseed):

Jacquel, Hinzelman, Shadow & Laura (Ares, Chronos, Zeus & Athena)
Wednesdays Chatroom:

Insanity Generator for Sweeney/Wednesday: http://www.mikesteffler.com/InsanityGenerator.html
1: Wednesday/Apollo recruits Artemis
2: Technical Boy/Hercules blocks vote and night action for Ares for day 1/night 0
3: Apple Johnny/Pheonix give Apollo and Artemis BTSC. (FAILS, Apollo cannot be targeted~ Phoenix is insanified; AJ gets 2 pms)
4: Lowkey Liesmith/Persephone says Aphrodite must post in Elvis videos only FAILS; Woods switched to medusa who must post in Elvis videos
5: Shadow/Zeus uses Go to a Costume Party (mimic) targeting Pluto (Czernobog-block) to block ?
6: Whiskey Jack/Medusa Speaks to the thread:
One of the teams has members who know each other IRL
One team is made of completely non American members
When choosing the state you want to visit, visit google first
See Below for Post
7~ Mr Wood/Mars redirects Persephones target from Aphrodite to Medusa (who must post in Elvis Videos)
8: Hinzelmann/Chronos protects himelf from night actions
9: Hosts take 3rd person who voted winning option in night poll off the poll - Eros

Unable to do:
10: Spookshow ambush Zeus confiscating Shadows power

Night Actions expected from
Shadow/Zeus/Snow Dog
*Laura/Athena/LoRab
*Sam Black Crow/Aphrodite/Spacedaisy
*Mad Sweeney/Hermes/Zany Dex
*Mr Nancy/Atlas/Disgruntled Porcupine
*Eostre/Helios/Boomslang
*Czernobog/Pluto/Birdwithteeth
*Whiskey JackMedusa/Matahari+
*Mr Ibis/Prometheus/A Person
*Mr Jacquel/Ares/MovingPictures
*Bast/Fortuna/Elohcin??? there are no deaths tonight
*Apple Johnny/Phoenix/reywas
*Bilquis/Electra/JenBiondi
*Zorya Utrennyaya/Eros/Epignosis
*Zorya Vechernyaya
*Zorya Polunochnaya/Poseidon/Borokkuei

Indies

*Mr Wednesday/Apollo/Llama
*Low Key Lye-Smith/Persephone/Roxy
Baddies

New Gods:
*Media/Artemis/Mongoose
*Communication/Ceres/Lizzy
*Technical Boy/Hercules/Timmer

Spookshow:
*Mr Town/Vesta/Hedgeowl
*Mr Stone/Pandora/HedgeowlsHubby
*Mr Wood/Mars/DFaraday+

Serial Killer

*Hinzelmann/Chronos/Dom

Words of Wisdom From Wisakedjak
[center]One of the teams has members who know each other IRL
One team is made of completely non American members
When choosing the state you want to visit, visit google first[/center]

:noble:[/

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Who had the best haiku in the opinion of the hostesses?

I was particularly proud of mine. :D

The incisor tears
The molar is a chewer
Canine is a dog

:)
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Night 1
These roles cannot be recruited, and (Jacquel cannot gain BTS via Johnny Appleseed):

Wednesdays Chatroom:

Insanity Generator for Wednesday: http://www.mikesteffler.com/InsanityGenerator.html

Media has 1 mention Day 1; Pt used night 1 to block Persephone
Athena and Zeus and Pluto and Aphrodite and Ares and Electra and Helios and pandora missed the vote

*Chronos/Hinzelmann kills Atlas (Mr Nancy)
*Apollo/Weds recruits Phoenix (Apple Johnny)
*Persephone/Loki insanifies Apollo (FAILS, she is blocked by Artemis/Media)
*Medusa/Whiskey Jack send to Chronos:
Someone in this game is looking for converts
The Indys can win with anyone
(FAILS~ blocked by Tech Boy)
*Hercules/Tech Boy blocks Medusa
*Phoenix/AppleJohnny gives bts to Persephone and Vesta
*Mr. Town/Vesta kills Atlas (Vesta) (Atlas already dead via Chronos)
*Mr. Town/Vesta protects mr. Stone/Pandora
*Mr. Stone/Pandora picks Prometheus as possible lynch candidate to relabel (FAIL did not vote yesterday)
*Mr. Wood/Mars redirects Prometheus's night target and next day vote to Apollo.
FAIL Apollo is immune to night targeting, Mr. Wood/Mars is insanified)
*Atlas/Mr. Nancy says Pluto must discuss the following video:

(FAIL Atlas has died twice)
*Artemis/Media blocks Persephone using her 1 pt
*Communication/Ceres sends video for Apollo for next day (FAIL and Communication/Ceres is insanified)
*New Gods offer Chronos 2+/- votes to forgo his power
*Prometheus/Ibis take Ares off the poll
*Hosts take 2cnd Person off the winning state off the poll - Apollo

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

juliets wrote:Night 2

Wednesdays Chatroom:

Insanity Generator for Sweeney/Wednesday: http://www.mikesteffler.com/InsanityGenerator.html
Didn't vote: Athena,Aphrodite,Fortuna,Phoenix (exception made - violently ill),Poseidon,Prometheus,

1: Wednesday/Apollo recruits Eros/Zorya Utrennyaya -(FAIL Eros is a civv and a civv was recruited last night; must be indie or Spookshow.)
2: Pluto/Czernobog blocks Artemis/Media
3: Medusa wants published in the thread: See Below*
4: Chronos/Hinzelman kills Fortuna/Bast (FAIL Fortuna/Bast has a night protect by role)
5: Hercules/Tech Boy blocks Apollo/ (FAIL~ Apollo cannot be targeted, Hercules is insanified)
6: Mr. Wood/Mars redirects Eros/Zorya Utrennyaya to Aphrodite/Sam Black Crowe
7: Mr. Town/Vesta protects Mr. Wood/Mars
8: Mr. Stone/Pandora - relabel Artemis with dead name Mr. Nancy if she is lynched
9: Spookshow ambushes Apollo (FAIL Apollo/Wed can't be targeted; team action, can't insanify)
10: New Gods-Tech Boy/Hercules kills Athena (FAIL Zeus protected Athena)
11: Artemis/Media 18 mentions blocks Fortuna and Vesta votes (FAIL Artemis/Media blocked by Pluto/Czernoblog)
12: Persephone/Low Key targets Artemis/Media must not post anything on topic. All posts are to be off topic NOT in OT green.
He must make at least 10 posts.
13: Zeus/Shadow takes a drink at the bar, protects Athena.
14: Chronos accepts offer of +/- 2 votes and forgoes his night power
15: Aphrodite/Sam Black Crowe wants to make Fortuna make a case against Persephone,without using the words "no u" in it. (FAIL Aphrodite didn't vote)
16: Phoenix/Johnnyapple gives bts to Medusa/WhiskeyJack and Artemis/Media
17: 3rd down on the winning place Michigan is Chronos - remove him from the day 3 poll

Words of Wisdom From Wisakedjak
[center]No one benefitted from the choice of Wisconsin
Prometheus was definitely who he appeared to be
One of the baddie teams has a rezz[/center]

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Night 3

Wednesdays Chatroom:

Insanity Generator for Wednesday: http://www.mikesteffler.com/InsanityGenerator.html
1~ Wednesday recruits Ceres
2~ LowKey/Persephone curses Ares (see below)(Fails?? Persephone is killed)
3~Medusa/Whiskey Jack sends message to thread (see below)(FAIL, Medusa blocked by Zeus/Shadow)
4~Chronos/Hinzelmann self-protects
5~Mars/Mr. Wood redirects Apollo to Medusa (FAIL Mars/Mr. Wood is insanified)
6~Mr. Stone/Pandora kills Persephone/LowKey; no relabel power used tonight
7~Mr.Town/Vesta protects Mr. Stone/Pandora
8~Tech Boy/Hercules sql error to Persephone (FAILS Persephone is dead)
9~Ceres/Communication chooses not to use power tonight
10~Zeus/Shadow role block Medusa
11~Phoenix/AppleJohny - give Persephone/Lowkey and Eros/Zorya Utrennyaya BTSC tonight. (FAIL Persephone/Low Key died)

LOWKEYS CURSE FOR ARES:
I am going to target Ares. He must post on topic for the day. He must post in the most polite way possible.Super sweet. Always apologizing for having posted what he said. He cannot be defensive/offensive in any way. He must use at least one cute nice smiley in every post, no mean ones.
He must make at least 10 posts on day 4.
Whiskey Jack Post:

There is a recruiter role in the game
There is at least one dead baddie
The civvie protector has protected noone

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Night 4

Wednesdays Chatroom:

Did Not Vote:
Area
Helios
Mars
Pandora
Phoenix
Poseidon
Vesta

1: Medusa announces to the thread - See Below
2: Wednesday recruits Chronos (FAILS Chronos cannot be recruited)
3: Aphrodite/Sam Black targets Apollo (FAILS and Aphrodite is insanified)
4: Zeus/Shadow disenfranchise/blocks vote of Ceres (noted in Manips)
5: Pluto/Czerno blocks Eros
6: Hercules/TechBoy Blocks Eros
7: Ceres/Comm kills Poseidon (FAIL Poseidon uses Zorya team protect)
8: Take 3rd person who voted winning state off the poll - Pluto
9: Take Aphrodite off the poll for rebirth
10: Ditto Pandora

Whiskey Jack Post:

There is a recruiter role in the game
There is at least one dead baddie
The civvie protector has protected noone

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”