The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 407
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Take Me Out at the Ballgame! [DAY 3]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

What makes you feel that way?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 227

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:15 pm What makes you feel that way?
I'm Michelle's teammate. Keep it moving.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Listen, at this point, I'm voting nutella or LC. If I'm wrong, so be it.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Summary concern:

Long Con and nutella have each endorsed theories that the other is on the mafia team (typically with Michelle both ways).

Why they suspect one another is a mystery. It is absolutely never stated in any meaningful way by either of them apart from nutella last page at my request. They feature each other by default while dedicating more resources to explaining why Michelle is a mafioso.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Not sure what more I can do at this point, but I'm town. I think it has to be LC and Michelle. If Jay (or god forbid Epi) is bad, I'm accepting the L.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:16 am Not sure what more I can do at this point, but I'm town. I think it has to be LC and Michelle. If Jay (or god forbid Epi) is bad, I'm accepting the L.
Make the case and I'll be listening.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: Take Me Out at the Ballgame! [DAY 1]

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:48 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:44 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:41 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:40 pm LC turned around pretty quickly onto the Michelle train.
Am I on the Michelle train now?
You spoke as if you felt sure she was scum. Perhaps it was hypothetical but it didn't read that way in context.
It was about understanding Dizzy's perspective on why "you don't have a reason to think I'm scum" could look bad. Michelle accused Dizzy of illogic, and I don't agree. My opinion on it is that it's slightly scummy-looking when framed like that, but I'm not hopping on the train over it.
The awkwardness of this exchange checks out with LC/Michelle being teammates. I called LC out for wording/framing that assumed Michelle had a scum mindset, and he backed off of that with a vague waffle on how he actually felt about Michelle. Like, maybe he's the one who felt his teammate was "caught for the wrong reasons" by Dizzy.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:36 pm
This is sketchy. First, Michelle wouldn't kill MP. Then, she'd let her partner kill MP, because everyone else in the game is insane if they don't kill MP. :confused: More likely that Michelle was feeling the noose close in just a little, and had to say something other than "Yeah, I guess I am one of the more likely players to kill MP". She actually says she wouldn't kill him, before saying she doesn't know him. So, why wouldn't she kill him if she doesn't know him? Where did the idea that he's a superplayer that MUST be killed immediately even come from?
Idk man, you tell me. :biggrin:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 218
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:50 pm I'll get to you JJJ. Just had my ass handed to me in Worms by my daughter who relies on rare homing weapons.
Catching up. I love Worms, this makes you look way cooler than before sir ^_^

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Seriously Epignosis. Why nutella before Long Con?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:03 pm Michelle needs to vote though. We can't have a lack of voters at this stage. Michelle, who is bad in your opinion? And stop saying everybody who suspects you or changes his mind or plays at 5%. :meany:
Nutella I felt rarely talking seriously, above said she's playing other game, I voted her by impulse in day 1 and I was confused by all the noise itt and the pressure towards me. It's impossible to really concentrate when everyone is in your head :/
Now she's voting me in a post where is just a bare vote (Iso-ed her just now to see this). A villager don't suspect everyone in lylo and don't put naked votes. A too large pool is sign of scuminess.
Never reevaluating, avoiding to speak her mind, postponing activity until it's too late, all these are scum signs.
The fact she gave good posts at the game's start was provided by Jack who gave her a town read. But he didn't iso her from lack of time. The fact her scum game leveled up and she could disguise as villager in words doesn't help in lylo with all the scum behaviour.
If I am wrong and she is indeed a villager I didn't find a solid proof for this.

[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine

if she flips scum, we have a night to talk about the other one. If not... :stare:

Michelle
Made Man

Re: Take Me Out at the Ballgame! [DAY 1]

Post by Michelle »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:25 am
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:48 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:44 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:41 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:40 pm LC turned around pretty quickly onto the Michelle train.
Am I on the Michelle train now?
You spoke as if you felt sure she was scum. Perhaps it was hypothetical but it didn't read that way in context.
It was about understanding Dizzy's perspective on why "you don't have a reason to think I'm scum" could look bad. Michelle accused Dizzy of illogic, and I don't agree. My opinion on it is that it's slightly scummy-looking when framed like that, but I'm not hopping on the train over it.
The awkwardness of this exchange checks out with LC/Michelle being teammates. I called LC out for wording/framing that assumed Michelle had a scum mindset, and he backed off of that with a vague waffle on how he actually felt about Michelle. Like, maybe he's the one who felt his teammate was "caught for the wrong reasons" by Dizzy.
That was day 1 old interaction. Now is lylo. Come on..

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:26 am
Long Con wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:36 pm
This is sketchy. First, Michelle wouldn't kill MP. Then, she'd let her partner kill MP, because everyone else in the game is insane if they don't kill MP. :confused: More likely that Michelle was feeling the noose close in just a little, and had to say something other than "Yeah, I guess I am one of the more likely players to kill MP". She actually says she wouldn't kill him, before saying she doesn't know him. So, why wouldn't she kill him if she doesn't know him? Where did the idea that he's a superplayer that MUST be killed immediately even come from?
Idk man, you tell me. :biggrin:
So his day 1 is not a superplayer day 1? I feel like you both are walking on a path to throw mud at a dead villager and this is a thing I hate more than any shit you threw at me. :fist:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Jay found out I am alone. I like this take, because is true. He really shows his thoughts and feels to be a concerned villager.
But in fact we are 3 villagers and I think Epi completes the trio. It's not a triumvirate because I am not a man.

Here is my villa core at this moment: Michelle, Jay and Epi.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:51 am Seriously Epignosis. Why nutella before Long Con?
I don't have a preference one way or the other.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:50 pm Just had my ass handed to me in Worms by my daughter who relies on rare homing weapons.
Which Worms are you playing, Epi?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:27 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:50 pm Just had my ass handed to me in Worms by my daughter who relies on rare homing weapons.
Which Worms are you playing, Epi?
Armageddon. I like World Party, but it's been buggy as hell for years.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:14 am Jay found out I am alone. I like this take, because is true. He really shows his thoughts and feels to be a concerned villager.
But in fact we are 3 villagers and I think Epi completes the trio. It's not a triumvirate because I am not a man.

How do you feel my showing my thoughts differs from the things I did in the Game of Champions?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:55 amNow she's voting me in a post where is just a bare vote (Iso-ed her just now to see this). A villager don't suspect everyone in lylo and don't put naked votes. A too large pool is sign of scuminess.
Please expand on this point for me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:10 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:14 am Jay found out I am alone. I like this take, because is true. He really shows his thoughts and feels to be a concerned villager.

How do you feel my showing my thoughts differs from the things I did in the Game of Champions?
you put much more soul in your thoughts this game. The words carry with them more than the raw meaning of the words by the way they are put together. Emotion is more villagery from my pov.
In the GoC you were not the same like here.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:12 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:55 amNow she's voting me in a post where is just a bare vote (Iso-ed her just now to see this). A villager don't suspect everyone in lylo and don't put naked votes. A too large pool is sign of scuminess.
She said I am scum with LC and if you and Epi are scum then the game is lost (i didn't search now, it's what I remember). That means she doesn't show trust in no one and can turn against anyone, meaning she keeps all options open.
Can be a townie at lylo not trying to scumhunt and throwing accusations at everyone?

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:58 pm
She said I am scum with LC and if you and Epi are scum then the game is lost (i didn't search now, it's what I remember). That means she doesn't show trust in no one and can turn against anyone, meaning she keeps all options open.
Can be a townie at lylo not trying to scumhunt and throwing accusations at everyone?
I don't understand how you are getting this interpretation at all. You're saying essentially the opposite of what I meant. I am not throwing accusations at everyone, what I meant by that was that I am basically clearing Epi and (slightly less so) Jay at this point. What I said about accepting the loss if they've fooled me is more or less the opposite of "leaving my options open." I have determined via POE that you and LC are the most likely scum team. I did exactly what I should for lylo analysis. You are purposefully misinterpreting to paint me as bad.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:03 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:58 pm
I don't understand how you are getting this interpretation at all. You're saying essentially the opposite of what I meant. I am not throwing accusations at everyone, what I meant by that was that I am basically clearing Epi and (slightly less so) Jay at this point. What I said about accepting the loss if they've fooled me is more or less the opposite of "leaving my options open." I have determined via POE that you and LC are the most likely scum team. I did exactly what I should for lylo analysis. You are purposefully misinterpreting to paint me as bad.
No I don't purposefully paint you bad. When today did you search actively for scum?
I said in a post above way more about your behaviour that makes me think you are scum.
Is extremely late to remember about the game when at me is 10 pm :/

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:03 pmI did exactly what I should for lylo analysis.
What one "should" do is in the fingers of the typer, but I really don't see anything resembling LyLo solving, LyLo desperation, LyLo frustration, or anything. Frankly if you're a civilian, I'd expect you to be way up my ass right now about something or another. You rarely trust me anymore when you're good. Why am I clear? You opened the day with tinfoil about me and the Nanook kill. Where'd it go?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Unfortunately now that my department has discovered the ease of Zoom, I am finding myself in that damned thing all day. I can only be here sporadically.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Being in Zoom must be substantially less exciting than it sounds.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:24 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:03 pmI did exactly what I should for lylo analysis.
What one "should" do is in the fingers of the typer, but I really don't see anything resembling LyLo solving, LyLo desperation, LyLo frustration, or anything. Frankly if you're a civilian, I'd expect you to be way up my ass right now about something or another. You rarely trust me anymore when you're good. Why am I clear? You opened the day with tinfoil about me and the Nanook kill. Where'd it go?
Your lylo behavior more or less convinced me you are in this to genuinely solve it.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]Long Con[/mention] I don't think there's any way in hell the mafia team is nutella and Michelle. What do you say to that?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:41 pm Being in Zoom must be substantially less exciting than it sounds.
As a kid I fantasized of being one of the kids on the show Zoom. This Zoom is much less exciting :p
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:45 pm
Your lylo behavior more or less convinced me you are in this to genuinely solve it.
What do you think I'd do if I was a mafioso?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:46 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:45 pm
What do you think I'd do if I was a mafioso?
I think you'd try to look similar but it would become evident that you weren't really considering every possibility as you have made an effort to do here. I think you'd fabricate those interactive analyses fairly closely but you'd lock onto one suspect a lot more easily and not be as willing to listen/dialogue with all the players
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:49 pm I think you'd try to look similar but it would become evident that you weren't really considering every possibility as you have made an effort to do here. I think you'd fabricate those interactive analyses fairly closely but you'd lock onto one suspect a lot more easily and not be as willing to listen/dialogue with all the players
If I am a civilian, why is your vote on Michelle?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:49 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:49 pm I think you'd try to look similar but it would become evident that you weren't really considering every possibility as you have made an effort to do here. I think you'd fabricate those interactive analyses fairly closely but you'd lock onto one suspect a lot more easily and not be as willing to listen/dialogue with all the players
I don't follow
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Do you want to lynch LC?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:52 pm
I don't follow
You suggested she was your favored vote out of some vague compatibility with me that Long Con does not share. If you've granted that I am a civilian, then that dynamic should be effectively meaningless.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:52 pm Do you want to lynch LC?
I've wanted to lynch LC all day. The viability of such a thing may depend upon Michelle. [mention]Michelle[/mention] are you still present?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella and Michelle are not teammates.

Therefore, if Epignosis is a civilian then Long Con cannot be. He is the correct choice.

I think nutella is a more likely mafioso than Michelle, but I cannot claim total confidence in that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:53 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:52 pm
I don't follow
You suggested she was your favored vote out of some vague compatibility with me that Long Con does not share. If you've granted that I am a civilian, then that dynamic should be effectively meaningless.
Fair enough. I'm more or less treating them equally and haven't had a specific reason to change (it's sort of looked like my lynch is a done deal) but if I'm more likely to be able to self-pres this way, works for me.

[VOTE: long con] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:56 pm Fair enough. I'm more or less treating them equally and haven't had a specific reason to change (it's sort of looked like my lynch is a done deal) but if I'm more likely to be able to self-pres this way, works for me.

beep boop

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:58 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:56 pm Fair enough. I'm more or less treating them equally and haven't had a specific reason to change (it's sort of looked like my lynch is a done deal) but if I'm more likely to be able to self-pres this way, works for me.

beep boop
lol :goofp:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:46 pm @Long Con I don't think there's any way in hell the mafia team is nutella and Michelle. What do you say to that?
I say lynch one or the other, and, unless you or Epi are already laughing, I'm pretty sure you'll be happy to have been wrong.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Okay this game is over.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Although I do feel more confident in a Michelle lynch than nutella. :srsnod: [VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:54 pm
I've wanted to lynch LC all day. The viability of such a thing may depend upon Michelle. @Michelle are you still present?
yes I am now

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:22 pm
I've wanted to lynch LC all day. The viability of such a thing may depend upon Michelle. @Michelle are you still present?
yes I am now
I think we're in the right place.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Long Con wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:04 pm Although I do feel more confident in a Michelle lynch than nutella. :srsnod: [VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
Define confident here. What gives you this confidence?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:24 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:22 pm
yes I am now
I think we're in the right place.
Looks like we are. I am keeping the vote. I will be here for Eod (i'll put the phone to ring)

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:04 pm Although I do feel more confident in a Michelle lynch than nutella. :srsnod: [VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
Ugh this is so transparent. You are very happy with how stable my wagon is, you've had your winning mislynch given to you on a platter.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

nutella wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:29 pm
Ugh this is so transparent. You are very happy with how stable my wagon is, you've had your winning mislynch given to you on a platter.
Can you say it again? I don't understand this post.

Return to “Previous Heists”