Shockheaded Peter Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

You're going to Hell...unless you get this one right...

Poll ended at Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:21 pm

Jackofhearts2005
9%
leetic
18%
sabie12
No votes
DEAD (The Host, the Non, the DEAD)
73%

Total votes: 11
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: Shockheaded Peter Mafia [Day 6]

Post by leetic »

I realize that this is likely a lost cause, but I have no choice but to tenaciously stay defiant to the end. [mention]sabie12[/mention] I beg you to reconsider your vote. If you vote me, then this will be one of the saddest town losses in quite some time. Please help me turn this around and get scum lynched. You're the only one who can stop this from being a loss, so please do it for our eight fallen teammates. We can still do this.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I am still kind of iffy on what to do for sure. I was kind of thinking jack seems more overly confident than leetic. I wonder though because what if he feels that way because he is the baddie and the suspicion has been on me and leetic more than him lately so he figured he's in the clear. Leetic has been more strongly defending himself whereas jack is more so carefully building a case against leetic. What I remembered from civ jack before was he wasn't as calm he was more intense and aggressive about getting the baddies and about me helping him to get the baddies. Just something of note that I've been kinda thinking about.

Sucks that end of day is so late when old lady sabbz tries to go to bed.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Also if you wanna talk sad losses look at me losing in the award game blahhh
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 333
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

sabie12 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:44 pm I am still kind of iffy on what to do for sure. I was kind of thinking jack seems more overly confident than leetic. I wonder though because what if he feels that way because he is the baddie and the suspicion has been on me and leetic more than him lately so he figured he's in the clear. Leetic has been more strongly defending himself whereas jack is more so carefully building a case against leetic. What I remembered from civ jack before was he wasn't as calm he was more intense and aggressive about getting the baddies and about me helping him to get the baddies. Just something of note that I've been kinda thinking about.

I'm confident because I know it's Leetic. :noble: Seems jokey but seriously, I've been confident of my top suspect every day except the beginning of today until Leetic outted. First two were mafia so I was right to be confident. Next two were town and that sucks but I tried really hard to get Eloh to explain her inconsistent reads and she just kept lying about them instead. Liar with convenient reads seemed like a sure thing. Bob's on me. I'm notoriously bad at reading Bob (his sig on our homesite is townie me saying "You're not Nightblue" and then the host saying "CBob is dead. He was Nightblue (Town).") I got overconfident since I trusted you, Nova and Leetic and for half of my case, I thought he was the only one besides Rey who would shoot Sloonei since I didn't know that Rey really did shoot Sloonei.

Are you talking about World Asunder or what? Cause I went after a group of ~5 townies in that game based almost entirely off night actions. And I had the hunger going on that I couldn't talk about. And I kept getting BTSC with my suspects and then I started (wrongly) trusting them. And everyone kept listening to DH for some reason even though they knew he wasn't town and it caused lots of problems and I got kinda salty over it. It was a pretty poorly played and frustrating town game of mine.

Since then, I've played 3 town games on MU where I helped kick the crap out of the mafia and then turned around and caught two wolves here. So yeah. I'm sure I come off as more confident and collected than in World Asunder where I was ranting about burning swimming pools and not catching any bad guys.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:57 pm
sabie12 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:44 pm I am still kind of iffy on what to do for sure. I was kind of thinking jack seems more overly confident than leetic. I wonder though because what if he feels that way because he is the baddie and the suspicion has been on me and leetic more than him lately so he figured he's in the clear. Leetic has been more strongly defending himself whereas jack is more so carefully building a case against leetic. What I remembered from civ jack before was he wasn't as calm he was more intense and aggressive about getting the baddies and about me helping him to get the baddies. Just something of note that I've been kinda thinking about.

I'm confident because I know it's Leetic. :noble: Seems jokey but seriously, I've been confident of my top suspect every day except the beginning of today until Leetic outted. First two were mafia so I was right to be confident. Next two were town and that sucks but I tried really hard to get Eloh to explain her inconsistent reads and she just kept lying about them instead. Liar with convenient reads seemed like a sure thing. Bob's on me. I'm notoriously bad at reading Bob (his sig on our homesite is townie me saying "You're not Nightblue" and then the host saying "CBob is dead. He was Nightblue (Town).") I got overconfident since I trusted you, Nova and Leetic and for half of my case, I thought he was the only one besides Rey who would shoot Sloonei since I didn't know that Rey really did shoot Sloonei.

Are you talking about World Asunder or what? Cause I went after a group of ~5 townies in that game based almost entirely off night actions. And I had the hunger going on that I couldn't talk about. And I kept getting BTSC with my suspects and then I started (wrongly) trusting them. And everyone kept listening to DH for some reason even though they knew he wasn't town and it caused lots of problems and I got kinda salty over it. It was a pretty poorly played and frustrating town game of mine.

Since then, I've played 3 town games on MU where I helped kick the crap out of the mafia and then turned around and caught two wolves here. So yeah. I'm sure I come off as more confident and collected than in World Asunder where I was ranting about burning swimming pools and not catching any bad guys.
Well, the case you're so confident on today is untrue as well. So either you've fallen downhill in catching mafia since D2, or you are mafia trying to lead easy mislynches. After everything, and especially this last day phase, I find the latter to be much more likely, but it's still not too late to convince me. If you're not the mafia, then sabie is, so give me a convincing case that she could possibly be mafia. 'Til then, my vote's on you.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

leetic wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:04 pm

Well, the case you're so confident on today is untrue as well. So either you've fallen downhill in catching mafia since D2, or you are mafia trying to lead easy mislynches. After everything, and especially this last day phase, I find the latter to be much more likely, but it's still not too late to convince me. If you're not the mafia, then sabie is, so give me a convincing case that she could possibly be mafia. 'Til then, my vote's on you.
You keep asking me to case Sabie and it's not going to happen. I don't think Sabie's the wolf.

[mention]sabie12[/mention]

You see this right? Why would a townie keep asking me this? He knows we're town and wins if he convinces one of us but he doesn't have a case so instead he's just asking me to case you and begging you to townread him. A townie would try to figure out who the mafia is. Look bad at your posts today. You're considering angles. Look back at mine. I'm doing the same. Look at Leetic's. He's not considering angles or scenarios. His case on me was inaccurate because he doesn't care about figuring me out. His case on you doesn't exist and he keeps asking me to make it for him because he doesn't care about figuring you out. He's strictly trying to convince with emotional appeals. "It's not too late." "I beg you to reconsider." It's just manipulation.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:15 pm

You keep asking me to case Sabie and it's not going to happen. I don't think Sabie's the wolf.

@sabie12

You see this right? Why would a townie keep asking me this? He knows we're town and wins if he convinces one of us but he doesn't have a case so instead he's just asking me to case you and begging you to townread him. A townie would try to figure out who the mafia is. Look bad at your posts today. You're considering angles. Look back at mine. I'm doing the same. Look at Leetic's. He's not considering angles or scenarios. His case on me was inaccurate because he doesn't care about figuring me out. His case on you doesn't exist and he keeps asking me to make it for him because he doesn't care about figuring you out. He's strictly trying to convince with emotional appeals. "It's not too late." "I beg you to reconsider." It's just manipulation.
Now look here. I'm not asking you to case sabie because I know you're both town (in truth, I know one of you is scum). I'm doing it because I don't want a mislynch, and there is a chance (although I feel a small one) that sabie is the last scum and we are wasting our time fighting each other. So if that's the case, I want you to try and present a case on sabie. It's simple cooperation. Also, you're lying about my cases on the two of you, I've already made them and going through them, I feel my case on you is stronger. The reason I had to reach out to sabie is because, of the two of you, she seemed less set in her vote, and I know that there is a 0% chance of town winning if I am the lynch today. I've been trying to get you to consider all options, but you've been tunneling hard this last day, and even criticizing me for trying to view this from all sides. This hastiness just makes it far more clear that you're scum.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

leetic wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:34 pm

sabie12

Now look here. I'm not asking you to case sabie because I know you're both town (in truth, I know one of you is scum). I'm doing it because I don't want a mislynch, and there is a chance (although I feel a small one) that sabie is the last scum and we are wasting our time fighting each other. So if that's the case, I want you to try and present a case on sabie. It's simple cooperation. Also, you're lying about my cases on the two of you, I've already made them and going through them, I feel my case on you is stronger. The reason I had to reach out to sabie is because, of the two of you, she seemed less set in her vote, and I know that there is a 0% chance of town winning if I am the lynch today. I've been trying to get you to consider all options, but you've been tunneling hard this last day, and even criticizing me for trying to view this from all sides. This hastiness just makes it far more clear that you're scum.
Man, make up your mind on if you're sure I'm a wolf or not.

How am I being hasty? You voted me first. I was conflicted until you came in saying you were sure I was the wolf because I up and decided to bus Speed on D2 after the Luna lynch, which absolutely did not happen and there's no way you can look at my posts and think it happened since Speed was my number one scumread on D1.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:43 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:34 pm

sabie12

Man, make up your mind on if you're sure I'm a wolf or not.

How am I being hasty? You voted me first. I was conflicted until you came in saying you were sure I was the wolf because I up and decided to bus Speed on D2 after the Luna lynch, which absolutely did not happen and there's no way you can look at my posts and think it happened since Speed was my number one scumread on D1.
Number one, that's not even my argument for why you're scum and if you actually read my arguments instead of trying to strawman them, you would know that. Also, you've been moving this thread in an anti-leetic direction since N5 so don't give me that crap. Thirdly, while I am confident you are scum, I realize that I am not infallible and if I am actually making a mistake here, I'd like to know. But if you are going to defend yourself, actually address my arguments instead of trying to strawman me.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Wow, nobody even showed up? This does not look good. Less than 90 minutes left. [mention]sabie12[/mention] if you're gonna change your vote now is your last chance to do so. Our last hope of a victory.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m here but I don’t have anything new to say. I just hope Sabie doesn’t switch.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I would laugh if sabie turns out to be the last scum and my and Jack's big confrontation turned out to be pointless. Anyway, since it is basically hopeless at this point, good game Jack. You played well, even if I'm disappointed that we lost what should've been an easy town victory.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Well votes are locked so let’s see who the wolf was.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I'm sorry everyone that I couldn't secure this for you all. At least I was able to get scum D2, not something that happens too often with me. Thought my town play was improving, but couldn't pull through in the end. Oh well, gg Jack (or sabie if I'm wrong about this).
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Epignosis »

True story...
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The first time I hosted...
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

It went 22 phases.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

On the last night I feel asleep before posting the final results.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And left my players thinking
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

"What the blazes?"
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

But I won't do that to you.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

You're going to Hell...unless you get this one right...

Poll ended at Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:21 pmPlease note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

Jackofhearts2005
9%

Voters: leetic

leetic
18%

Voters: sabie12, Jackofhearts2005

sabie12
No votes

Voters: None

DEAD (The Host, the Non, the DEAD)
73%

Voters: colonialbob, MacDougall, dunya, speedchuck, Sloonei, nutella, JaggedJimmyJay, Epignosis

Total votes: 11
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Shockheaded Peter Mafia [ENDGAME]

Post by Epignosis »

The Story of Augustus Who Would Not Have Any Soup

leetic has been lynched. He was Augustus.

Epignosis wrote:Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:45 pm You are:

The Story of Augustus Who Would Not Have Any Soup

Eat your soup
If you don't
You will die
And the mafia won't

Eat your soup
Make the mafia die
And maybe Campbell's will send you
A lifetime supply

Of vanilla soup.
The children would not learn,
The children would not heed
My instructions and so
The little brats are dead indeed!

Congratulations to The Tiger Lillies, also known as speedchuck, Lunalee, and JackofHearts2005!

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Spoiler: show

Pictured: Greg Norman as he blows a 6-stroke lead in the final round of the 1996 Masters Tournament.

Pictured: Bill Buckner goofs his shit up to help complete a Red Sox collapse in Game 6 of the 1986 World Series.

Pictured: The 2004 New York Yankees mope after blowing a 3-0 series lead against the hated Red Sox in the American League Championship Series.

Pictured: The 2017 Atlanta Falcons can't stand the waking world after blowing a 28-3 lead to lose Super Bowl 51 to the New England Patriots.

Pictured: Warren Moon of the Houston Oilers needs help lifting himself off the turf as his team coughs up a 35-3 lead in the 1992 NFL playoffs against the Buffalo Bills.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by novaselinenever »

This is a tough one
novaselinenever
Hitman

Post by novaselinenever »

Thanks for the game Epi, and congrats to the Mafia.

Great game, Jack.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Good game you rotten bastards. :biggrin:

You did everything you had to do, Mr. ofhearts. The team that most deserved to win the game is the team that did win the game.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 7

Post by MacDougall »

Wow Jack. Colour me absolutely blown away. I'm shocked. I would have never lynched you over Leetic.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 1
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Congrats on the win, Jack! :clap:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Could be one of the most impressive scum performances I've ever seen tbh.
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Shockheaded Peter Mafia [Night 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:30 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:24 pm First of all, I am not prepared to discard a mafia team comprised of Lunalee, Jack, and speedchuck. I see no good reason why that can't exist. I'll assess the rest separately.
Jack: We are getting murdered out there. How did Jay find us already?
Speed: No kidding. Jay is so good at mafia. At least Luna is safe.
Luna: Hold my beer.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Reading that entire last day Jack looked so town. I don't blame you at all Sabie.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

For posterity: I would never ever in a million years kill Jay on Night 1.

Congrats on the win, evil bastards. This was a good one.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Also at a certain point in this game my only objective was to sneak terrible puns into as many of my posts as I could.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Unfortunately, sabie never died during the course of the game, and I did not get to post my favorite from the album, so here it is:
Flying Robert
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The mafia glory has been logged into the Hall of Fame forever. :noble:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Not sure why the thread was locked. Sometimes that's glitchy. Jack must have been salivating for a chance to gloat. :grin:

It's open.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I had these prepared hours ago.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:30 am Not sure why the thread was locked. Sometimes that's glitchy. Jack must have been salivating for a chance to gloat. :grin:

It's open.
I locked it so nobody would post silly gifs.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]leetic[/mention]
You played an amazing game and I was worried you were gonna convince Sabie in the end.

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention]
Good god you are scurry when you’re towning.

[mention]Lunalee[/mention]
Thank you for switching up your scum meta so I could make a mislynch case on Bob. Not sure if it was intentional but it was real helpful.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:39 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:30 am Not sure why the thread was locked. Sometimes that's glitchy. Jack must have been salivating for a chance to gloat. :grin:

It's open.
I locked it so nobody would post silly gifs.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:40 amJaggedJimmyJay
Good god you are scurry when you’re towning.
It may have been the best Day/Night 1 I've ever played, but that's a blessing and a curse. Mafia can't be won in one day.

:beer:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

We'll see how players can handle the next nine months trying to wrest that Best Mafioso socky from you, Jackaroo.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:43 am We'll see how players can handle the next nine months trying to wrest that Best Mafioso socky from you, Jackaroo.
Hey look, I did a thing maybe worth a socky. :haha:

Thanks for the game, Epi. Your role pm poems were tops.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:48 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:43 am We'll see how players can handle the next nine months trying to wrest that Best Mafioso socky from you, Jackaroo.
Hey look, I did a thing maybe worth a socky. :haha:

Thanks for the game, Epi. Your role pm poems were tops.
I'm glad you appreciated them! I wrote them all on the fly while handing out role PMs, as it was a last minute idea. :beer:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Thanks for hosting Epi. You took full advantage of the creative potential in a heist.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Shockheaded Peter Mafia [Night 1]

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:00 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:30 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:24 pm First of all, I am not prepared to discard a mafia team comprised of Lunalee, Jack, and speedchuck. I see no good reason why that can't exist. I'll assess the rest separately.
Jack: We are getting murdered out there. How did Jay find us already?
Speed: No kidding. Jay is so good at mafia. At least Luna is safe.
Luna: Hold my beer.
I did my best not to wink at the camera. XD
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:51 am Thanks for hosting Epi. You took full advantage of the creative potential in a heist.
My pleasure.

The mafia was vanilla. All three power roles belonged to the civilians, and after Lunachuck grasped each other's hands and flung themselves off Lover's Leap, I figured this one was in the books.

I do love a good upset.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:59 pm Could be one of the most impressive scum performances I've ever seen tbh.
Holy shit. I was 1000% convinced it was leetic. I came in here ready to congratulate Rey for calling out the whole team in a joke post. But no, I must congratulate Jack. That was INSANE man. So much genuine looking effort. Awesome job.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”