AMERICAN GODS~ Day 10

Moderator: Community Team

Someone has to be Killing people, right?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:54 pm

Aphrodite
No votes
Ceres
8%
Chronos
38%
Electra
No votes
Helios
No votes
Phoenix
8%
Zeus
No votes
Ceridwen (h/n)
46%

Total votes: 13
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 40

Re: AMERICAN GODS~Night 8

Post by Ben Linus »

Sweet home Alabama.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Rachel Green »

Going with Virginia. Lots of neat historical sites there.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 78

Post by S~V~S »

Pluto stood there like a deer in the headlights~ the crowd advanced on him, taunting him about not REALLY being a planet, and asking why Goofy got to walk on two logs and wear clothes, and similar mean cracks. He hung his head and got ready to accept the inevitable.

Pluto is dead, he was.....

WAIT!! Stop the presses!!

....but then the crowd suddenly turned and grabbed Vesta! they strung her up. Under her birka, she had on a black suit. She was Mr Town.

THEN.....

Plutos cell phone rang, while the mob was lynching Vesta. He answered it, and the horrible sound it made just fried his brain. He crumpled over, blood flowing from his ears.

Pluto is actually dead now.

~~~~~

Virginia wins :)

Elvis post coming up soonish~
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: American Gods Polls Thread

Post by juliets »

Night 8 Oct. 25

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 69

Re: AMERICAN GODS~Day 9

Post by Rachel Green »

:overreact:

I've always wanted an appropriate time to use that lol.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Celeste »

Strange choice of victim.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 78

Post by S~V~S »

:hugs:

You are now in Virginia, a lovely state, for lovers. Perhaps that is significant...

Before you left Graceland, and Tennessee, behind, you stopped in the gift shop. Your grandma LOVES Elvis :)

You buy her a postcard (or a DVD of a video).

Which do you choose? Vote by PM before the end of this day phase, for the number of your selection~

ELVIS CONTEST

1:

2:
[/quote]

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

I hate Elvis
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Chuck »

Ahh good, I'm not the only one. :p

So yes, I will try not to miss this vote. It will be tough, but I'll try. :p Just kidding, it will be easy. I'll just have to try and remember and all that. So yes, hopefully I do end up voting. If I do not vote that will suck. Yes, it will suck quite a bit.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 133

Post by Jack Shephard »

Zeus wrote:i was silenced yesterday. Although nobody noticed.
I commented on how quiet it was multiple times and said it was strange that you didn't vote....

Why didn't you vote?
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Young Lady »

Out of curiosity, did anyone seem connected to Pandora?
Supervisor
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Athena wrote:Out of curiosity, did anyone seem connected to Pandora?
Pluto cast a vote for Phoenix in Pandora's lynch, if I'm not mistaken.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Chronos wrote:
I commented on how quiet it was multiple times and said it was strange that you didn't vote....

Why didn't you vote?
I wanted to. I must have forgotten what with not posting and everything.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 75

Post by NurseWilgy »

So Apollo Phoenix is actually on the poll :p
Will you be voting for him?

So Ceres Helios is actually on the poll.

I see Mars is on the Poll yay!
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 61

Post by Larry David »

I know I will probably be getting several votes today and in all likelihood I will by the one that is lynched.

Lynching me will not help our cause, my fellow civvies. If you want to win, don't lynch me. In case no one has put it together by now, I am doing what I can to help. Hinzleman has obviously jumped onto this bogus "Phoenix must be Hinzleman" idea. I have missed the last 2 votes to try to force Hinz's hand. He had to either try to kill on a day where I missed the lynch vote...which would have proven to everyone that they were looking in the wrong direction...OR it would keep him from killing. It's really a shame that I've had to resort to this and you will see why when my role is revealed.

Anyway, I hope that my fellow civvies will not jump aboard this bandwagon and look elsewhere.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Zeus wrote:
Chronos wrote:

Why didn't you vote?
I wanted to. I must have forgotten what with not posting and everything.
Shame, what kind of person would miss a vote? Just kidding, I missed quite a few votes. That wasn't very swell of me. Something I should not do again. That would not be very nice at all.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Phoenix, who are you suspicious of, if you don't think that we should lynch you?
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

I hope it is not me you are suspicious of. That would be rude of you. Yes, it would be very rude indeed. You know what would be rude? Being suspicious of me, the great Helios. Great at whatever it is I'm a god of or whatever.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Re: AMERICAN GODS~Day 7

Post by Chuck »

Helios wrote:
Ceres wrote:Some observations:

1. I think Medusa was civ. Chronos - not so sure, but more on the civ side.
2. I agree with Eros that Mars can't be ignored, and besides his defense of Herc, the two have had very similar playing styles.
3. I still don't think Phoenix is the serial killer. How crazy must you be to kill when all eyes are on you?
4. There's still that gut feeling about Apollo.
5. Pluto - I have no idea, the only thing that caught my attention so far was his post about him not being on the poll.
6. Low posters.:
a. Ares - sometimes pops in towards the end of the polls, has nothing to comment on, his last post was 4 days ago.
b. Electra and Helios - I see them both as Hinzelmann candidates. Again both show up from time to time, throw in a vote and before you know it we've got another kill. Electra has been a bit more active recently. Helios has been a bit defiant and he's also the lowest poster in the game, so I'm considering a vote for him today.

Linki - Ditto Eros, Vesta and Zeus
Why does Electra being a bit more active recently convince you so much against me? Also, why did you exclude Ares from the group?
This is the second time I've had to do this. Ceres, can you answer this question please? Not answering questions is a very impolite thing. This is the second question I've had to re-highlight or whatever. If I didn't know any better I'd accuse you of dodging. :o
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Aphrodite wrote:So Apollo Phoenix is actually on the poll :p
Yes, I will be.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Phoenix wrote:I know I will probably be getting several votes today and in all likelihood I will by the one that is lynched.

Lynching me will not help our cause, my fellow civvies. If you want to win, don't lynch me. In case no one has put it together by now, I am doing what I can to help. Hinzleman has obviously jumped onto this bogus "Phoenix must be Hinzleman" idea. I have missed the last 2 votes to try to force Hinz's hand. He had to either try to kill on a day where I missed the lynch vote...which would have proven to everyone that they were looking in the wrong direction...OR it would keep him from killing. It's really a shame that I've had to resort to this and you will see why when my role is revealed.

Anyway, I hope that my fellow civvies will not jump aboard this bandwagon and look elsewhere.
Sorry if I missed you saying it, but who do you think is Hinzelmann?
Supervisor
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

I think I am going to vote Ceres. She will probably vote me right back. We are mutually suspecting each other. What a funny situation we have there. I guess not, it occurs often. What am I even talking about?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Athena wrote:
Phoenix wrote:I know I will probably be getting several votes today and in all likelihood I will by the one that is lynched.

Curious that I can't name a single person Phoenix has suspected.
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Athena wrote:

Apollo.

I don't really even understand why he has been so adamant about me being the best suspect for Hinzleman. Where is the evidence? Hinzleman killed on night 1 and whatever night Medusa was killed, right? So, how does that point to me?

I think Apollo could be Hinzleman because of how he's kept saying that I'm likely Hinzleman over and over and over again but has never really seamed to want me to actually be lynched. It's seemed very odd.

Does it really even make sense for Hinzleman to be me? I don't see it.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Well that is very strange indeed. Strange as mine and Ceres' mutual suspicion isn't. Strange as a really strange thing. Maybe I'll have to give it a good looking at. Yes, that would be the best thing to do.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Phoenix wrote:
Athena wrote:

Apollo.

I don't really even understand why he has been so adamant about me being the best suspect for Hinzleman. Where is the evidence? Hinzleman killed on night 1 and whatever night Medusa was killed, right? So, how does that point to me?

I think Apollo could be Hinzleman because of how he's kept saying that I'm likely Hinzleman over and over and over again but has never really seamed to want me to actually be lynched. It's seemed very odd.

Does it really even make sense for Hinzleman to be me? I don't see it.
So you suspect Apollo. Amyone else?
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Yes, I wonder if he suspects anyone else. Anyone else out there at all. That would be very interesting indeed. Although now that I think of it I only have the one. Maybe I should possibly develop more.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Sorry for being so absent today, but I have been very busy and just have time for a quick vote.

Take that, Phoenix!
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Mars, you're awfully quiet today.
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Grand Scheme »

This is a busy time of year for me, sorry I'm not around much.

As for my suspicions, Chronos, I do think it's odd how you seem to be calling everyone out, almost like you're just trying to see what will stick. I also am not sure what to think of Apollo and Phoenix, they seem to be locked onto each other. I'm feeling better about Apollo than Phoenix though. Helios I'm probably leaning the most civ on, he comes across as sincere.

Also, Electra has been pretty quiet lately. Wasn't she a fairly big point of discussion a couple days ago? Now she's just kind of gone.
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Also, Hipster Elvis.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Mars wrote:This is a busy time of year for me, sorry I'm not around much.

As for my suspicions, Chronos, I do think it's odd how you seem to be calling everyone out, almost like you're just trying to see what will stick. I also am not sure what to think of Apollo and Phoenix, they seem to be locked onto each other. I'm feeling better about Apollo than Phoenix though. Helios I'm probably leaning the most civ on, he comes across as sincere.

Also, Electra has been pretty quiet lately. Wasn't she a fairly big point of discussion a couple days ago? Now she's just kind of gone.
Oh, I'm here sweetcheeks, much to your consternation, since I will likely be voting for you. :daisy:
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Mars wrote:This is a busy time of year for me, sorry I'm not around much.

Sorry I'm trying to keep discussion going in a game where very few players are left talking.....

Nice half assed attempt at a jab at me though. :)
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Looks like I dosed off last night. Could you imagine if I missed the lynch? That would be hilariously terribly awful. Well I have places to go soon. So it's unlikely I would have overslept that.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Today has been a pretty quiet day. Guess it's because everyone is dead. Shame now that is right there. Oh well, I like quiet stuff. Helps me think and all that.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Saito »

I'm here! And I'm also trying to be polite, so bear with me. :hug:
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Well I have to leave any minute for very important saddening business. I am going to have to vote Ceres. Sorry I had to leave so suddenly. Ceres, I'd consider answering that question you didn't. ;) It would be very swell of you.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

First thing's first - I'd like to apologize for not being around but I was in fact trying to dodge Helios' inquiries. ;) About Ares, I excluded him because he had become more active, at least when it came to voting, earlier than you, and I found myself in two instances where he had voted seconds before I did even though there was no sign of him being there, and I also took into consideration his vote for Herc.

Now to be polite and address Aphro as well: I don't know if anyone noticed, but on day 8 I was cursed. This however, was the work of a civ. And since Helios and I had become very fond of each other recently, my gut feeling told me it might have been him, so I tried to hint at him that I had acknowledged that, but because of the nature of the curse I had to continue the way I did. Looking back, Helios either can't take hints - seriously, it was like "why are you kicking my foot under the table?" or I'm not very good at this whole hinting business, or he had nothing to do with it in the first place. I don't know what to think of it. I hope I've been clear when I made my case against him last time. His defense was oh i've been busy, oh I don't like case building, oh I only vote for things that don't require thinking.Then why are you still playing? 'I suspect you because you dare suspect me.' Yeah, thanks. How am I supposed to interpret all this? Can you at least see why I would think you are bad?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

I was going to vote for Pluto. So I need to decide soon who to replace him. Of all the players discussed, Mars is the one I feel most strongly about.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

I will vote for Mars now. The defense of Hercules was rather indefensible.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Voting Mars. :) Especially after his last comment to me.
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Chronos wrote:Voting Mars. :) Especially after his last comment to me.
I stand by it, I feel like you're trying to draw attention to anyone but you.

And Electra, have you seriously never defended someone you mistakenly thought was civ? This 'case' against me is incredibly shallow (not to mention inaccurate anyway).

But for today, I will be *voting Chronos*
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Mars wrote: And Electra, have you seriously never defended someone you mistakenly thought was civ? This 'case' against me is incredibly shallow (not to mention inaccurate anyway).
No.

Never.

Not once.

Why would you?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Mars wrote:
Chronos wrote:Voting Mars. :) Especially after his last comment to me.
I stand by it, I feel like you're trying to draw attention to anyone but you.

And Electra, have you seriously never defended someone you mistakenly thought was civ? This 'case' against me is incredibly shallow (not to mention inaccurate anyway).

But for today, I will be *voting Chronos*
Chronos is another I don't feel great about but Easter seems to trust him. I don't know why though. Why not rez a known civ?
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Electra wrote:
Mars wrote: And Electra, have you seriously never defended someone you mistakenly thought was civ? This 'case' against me is incredibly shallow (not to mention inaccurate anyway).
No.

Never.

Not once.

Why would you?
Because that's pretty much all I have to go on, who comes across as civ to me.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob

Post by Ben Linus »

Mars wrote:
Electra wrote:
No.

Never.

Not once.

Why would you?
Because that's pretty much all I have to go on, who comes across as civ to me.
Well that's pretty bad, since you're supposed to be voting off who comes across otherwise.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

vote: Mars

The case against him makes sense to me.
Supervisor
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

I am going to vote for Chronos.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Voting mars for now.
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

:ponder: I don't know what to think of Helios; Mars had caught my eye for some time now though... I am very confused.

Return to “Previous Jobs”