[ENDGAME] The Shawshank Redemption Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 153

Re: [Prologue] The Shawshank Redemption Mafia

Post by FZ. »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
FZ. wrote: Really? nah :p And if you would have, you'd share it with us, right? :smile:
Totally... :fishslap:
FZ. wrote:So, where do we go from here?
I dunno. How about voting for you?
We could, but that would get us no where....unless you're scum and in that case it would help you. :p

Seriously, do you think the poll actually did something?
Also, since I don't know most of you, is there someone who caught your eye of the players you know?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 57

Re: [Day 1] The Shawshank Redemption Mafia

Post by Elohcin »

Awesome host post Epi. I always look forward to reading them :) And no, I am not sucking up FZ. Did anyone get any info. about their vote in the prologue poll?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 206

Post by S~V~S »

It is possible poll did something, probable, actually, but we do not know what it is just yet. Someone may have gotten a prize, or info, or this may have "channelled" the game in a certain direction (this host has done that in the past). Or it may just be a placeholder. Too early to tell.

And now I am gonna put the Mod hat on:

New smilies have been added, and they have been rearranged~ the commonest are on the posting page, and "personal" smilies, large ones and more active gifs have been moved to the second page. To find them, go all of the way to the bottom of the smilies displayed next to the posting box, and it says "View More Smilies". Go to subsequent pages, and there they be :D

If you will use one there a lot, just memorize the code~
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Elohcin wrote:Awesome host post Epi. I always look forward to reading them :) And no, I am not sucking up FZ. Did anyone get any info. about their vote in the prologue poll?
Are you getting defensive? :p
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
Prologue's End

That one over there, they call him MovingPictures07 because he killed seven folks involved in that motion picture crew what was filming up here in Maine. He wasn’t even in a rush when he did it.

Love it!!! I love how you got "rush" in there too. :haha:
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 157

Post by thellama73 »

FZ is coming out pretty aggressive right out of the gate (I know I am too.) I don't really have anything to go on just yet, so I am currently considering voting for one of the two people who missed yesterday's vote, Mongoose or Mr. Thomas. Thomas is new, so I'll probably give him a pass, but Mongoose knows better. I do not trust people who miss votes.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

thellama73 wrote:FZ is coming out pretty aggressive right out of the gate (I know I am too.) I don't really have anything to go on just yet, so I am currently considering voting for one of the two people who missed yesterday's vote, Mongoose or Mr. Thomas. Thomas is new, so I'll probably give him a pass, but Mongoose knows better. I do not trust people who miss votes.
Yeah, I am. It's how I play. I hope it's not offensive or anything. I just can't sit and wait till something happens. I go out looking for trouble. That's what got me in prison in the first place. That and the fact I obviously can't stand people using my initials
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

FZ. wrote:
thellama73 wrote:FZ is coming out pretty aggressive right out of the gate (I know I am too.) I don't really have anything to go on just yet, so I am currently considering voting for one of the two people who missed yesterday's vote, Mongoose or Mr. Thomas. Thomas is new, so I'll probably give him a pass, but Mongoose knows better. I do not trust people who miss votes.
Yeah, I am. It's how I play. I hope it's not offensive or anything. I just can't sit and wait till something happens. I go out looking for trouble. That's what got me in prison in the first place. That and the fact I obviously can't stand people using my initials
Not offensive at all. People have different playstyles and that's cool. I don't know yours yet, so I'm just noticing it. There are a lot of subdued players on this site, and I have been lynched early more than once for being aggressive, but I encourage people to get in there and mix it up.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

thellama73 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Not offensive at all. People have different playstyles and that's cool. I don't know yours yet, so I'm just noticing it. There are a lot of subdued players on this site, and I have been lynched early more than once for being aggressive, but I encourage people to get in there and mix it up.
OK, thanks. At this rate, I'll be lynched first :p
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Mister Rearranger »

FZ. wrote: Seriously, do you think the poll actually did something?
Also, since I don't know most of you, is there someone who caught your eye of the players you know?
If the winning voter(s) got something out of it, I was not one of them. And I think we'd have a tough time sussing that out.

If the winning votee got something out of it, the selection would have been randomized between either myself, Llama, or AP (I think?).

If the vote was just meant to guide the game in a certain direction, then your guess is as good as mine as to how. :/

One thing that is an educated guess I've made: The player assigned Hadley's role probably did not pick whatever player was assigned Fat Ass's role. I say that because Fat Ass's role specifies that if he's voted for by Hadley, he dies.

As for players I'm suspicious of, I will begin my reread right after I'm done with this newscast. :)
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
FZ. wrote: Seriously, do you think the poll actually did something?
If the winning voter(s) got something out of it, I was not one of them. And I think we'd have a tough time sussing that out.

If the winning votee got something out of it, the selection would have been randomized between either myself, Llama, or AP (I think?).

If the vote was just meant to guide the game in a certain direction, then your guess is as good as mine as to how. :/

One thing that is an educated guess I've made: The player assigned Hadley's role probably did not pick whatever player was assigned Fat Ass's role. I say that because Fat Ass's role specifies that if he's voted for by Hadley, he dies.

As for players I'm suspicious of, I will begin my reread right after I'm done with this newscast. :)
True, although maybe the Hadely vote only works on lynches. But that just made me think about something. Not sure it's something we should discuss
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Epignosis »

All role elements regarding votes are for proper Day periods only.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Epignosis wrote:All role elements regarding votes are for proper Day periods only.
Kudos for clarifying. :)

Well there goes my first bizarro theory of the game. :sigh: I'm sure there will be many more to come.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

FZ. wrote: OK, thanks. At this rate, I'll be lynched first :p
It would be nice if it weren't me for once :)

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 38

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Epignosis wrote:
Prologue's End

birdwithteeth11 had a thing for dentures. Stole eleven pair from various “old birds” in Bangor, hence the name. Never in my life figured denture theft amounted to time in Shawshank, but some say at least he isn’t “horsewithteeth11,” whatever that means.
How dare you! I never stole any of those teeth! I grew them all on my own!!!

C'mere you sonuva....I'll bite your face off! :shark:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey johns2jj, did you receive anything as a result of the Day 0 poll?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey johns2jj, did you receive anything as a result of the Day 0 poll?
Don't waste your breath trying to talk to him. He is impossible.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ALL THE SAME WE TAKE OUR CHANCES
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey johns2jj, did you receive anything as a result of the Day 0 poll?
Let him attempt to respond.

I really want to see his answer.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:ALL THE SAME WE TAKE OUR CHANCES
THE MORE THAT THINGS CHANGE...

THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME!!
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

I don't think I could stop him if he wanted to. I'm just saying don't hold your breath.
MovingPictures07 wrote:

My all time favorite Rush song. I was so stoked they played it when I saw them live.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Now it's some nonsense about maples and oaks...

:drums:
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

After 1 full reread...

Elephant in the room: Mongoose's joking gchat post. I've been lynched bad for similar behavior, so I'm not forming an opinion on this until a response is given by Mongoose.

Players I'll be looking over again: Bullz and Rey

Players I may look over again: MP and Eloh

Feeling best about so far: Dom and (maybe) boo

EBWOP: MP, who did he vote for?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

I don't think I could stop him if he wanted to. I'm just saying don't hold your breath.
MovingPictures07 wrote:

My all time favorite Rush song. I was so stoked they played it when I saw them live.
I understand. He's still new. I remember what it was like to be new. It takes a while to get used to the game. Regardless, I do want to see what he has to say regarding Day 0 now that it's over.

And I love that song too. I don't think I have an all time favorite Rush song (impossible), but I've seen them play that song live once and it was great!!

Linkitis with MR: That's pretty typical for Mongoose, truth be told. Why those players particularly (with regards to all three groupings)? And I voted for llama.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

@MP: No, I meant who did he (johns2jj) vote for?

I should have made a spreadsheet. :(

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Elephant in the room: Mongoose's joking gchat post. I've been lynched bad for similar behavior, so I'm not forming an opinion on this until a response is given by Mongoose.
Full disclosure: Mongoose and I are good friends IRL and talk constantly on gchat. We never violate mafia BTSC rules though and I do not have BTSC with her this game. I'm not trying to defend her, because I am thinking about voting for her today too (it is not like her to miss a vote) but I just thought you should know.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

@MP: Sorry, I missed a part of your post. Vibes and gut on the first readthrough, that's all I have to go on at the moment. But sometimes it helps to write my pings and feelz out before I progress any further with suspicions.

@Llama: S'all good. I'm not pushing for her lynch, I want to hear from her first. :)

boo
Loan Shark
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Mister Rearranger wrote:@MP: No, I meant who did he (johns2jj) vote for?

I should have made a spreadsheet. :(
Epi posted the poll in the other thread.

MP and john both voted for llama, and from the d0 post we know llama was the one who cried. So one of the three - if we're working on the assumption the poll already resulted in a prize - or some subset of them are the ones who got a prize. Since epi specifically said role related voting stuff only applies to lynches, that result was randomized from the people with 2 votes (llama, a person, and MR).

I don't really think any of them got a prize for that. Could be. Or maybe it was some alignment-related thing. But I think the best bet is it will factor in on the results of this lynch (or should no one die, whoever dies first would be what's relevant). Still what makes the most sense imo.

So as far as actual voting stuff goes for it, I don't find it useful to the lynch.

Since thomas still hasn't even checked in, and therefore isn't playing, that's going to be my fall back vote for now. llama mentioned considering Mongoose, since she missed the vote (but has posted), that seems like the extent of the voting discussion though.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

^Oh, nice! I'm not sure if I thought that was the old sign up thread or what, but I totally missed it before.

I agree that I don't think it's useful for the upcoming lynch.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Hedgeowl »

Mongoose wrote:Vomperdoodle - wanna trade votes?

Llama usually has the target on his back to die first, but I don't want to vote him in case it turns into an actual lynch or a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Or the winner gets a prize.
I have to go bake more bread.
You bring the bread and I'll make a pot of tea. :Mongoose: :tea:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 108

Post by Dom »

Mister Rearranger wrote:After 1 full reread...

:ponder:
thellama73 wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Full disclosure: Mongoose and I are good friends IRL and talk constantly on gchat. We never violate mafia BTSC rules though and I do not have BTSC with her this game. I'm not trying to defend her, because I am thinking about voting for her today too (it is not like her to miss a vote) but I just thought you should know.
What would Mongoose gain from missing a vote?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Dom wrote:

:ponder:
I know, unusual that I wouldn't vote for you immediately, isn't it? :p

johns2jj
Posts in topic: 50

Post by johns2jj »

thellama73 wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
The way I am reading this is that you may have some kind of BTSC so for now I am going to vote you, we will see if it is worth changing later
johns2jj
Posts in topic: 50

Post by johns2jj »

Not so sure how the giving out info from pm rule applies so take that statement as you will. May give a more direct answer later if I don't feel like it will break a rule.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 118
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

1 - I posted like a zillion times that I had an extremely busy weekend (and that's why I missed the vote). I was actually on a boat and couldn't get signal in time. I don't like missing votes as it physically pains me and I would probably not ever miss a vote on purpose even if it benefited me because my compulsion would override common sense.

2. Obviously my gchat comment was about personal stuff only. He's a mod, for bike's sakes. I can tell you we talked about my hot cocoa party and other personal matters, and we didn't mention the website at all. Besides, has anyone really ever used anything but chatzy for BTSC? I will also tell you that I have communicated with logan in the following ways in the last week:

* Passenger Pigeon
* Smoke Signals
* French Sign Language
* Braille
* Sand Aquifer Oxidation
* Osmosis
* Telepathy (although we are pretty bad at this)
* Subliminal Messaging
* Cryptograms Decoded Using Enigma Machines
* Pony Express
* Handwritten Note Taped to the Back of a Messenger Ferret

3. Hi!

More tomorrow because I'm just getting home and it's as late as balls.

linki llama - I'm sorry if my offhand comment gets you in trouble too. I thought it was extremely obvious that I meant out of game correspondence. Several of the guys here are friends go out together all the time to shows and stuff and cinnamon challenges and stuff and obviously that is kosher, so I didn't even think people would so severely misconstrue what I said.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

The way I see it, people know not voting is going to draw attention to them, so scum would not allow themselves to miss a vote. Furthermore, I could maybe see scum avoiding a vote much later in the game, and having to make a really good excuse for it. But the night 0 poll? No one would miss it on purpose.
So I'm trying to decide if people pointing fingers to Mongoose for this reason are the scum themselves or have gotten something out of the poll and trying to hide it with a really bad excuse. Since the mentioned people seem smart to me, I really don't get the logic here.
I think it was Mr. rearranger who gave that reasoning, but I'm not sure. Too many names to remember, sorry
Same goes for the BTSC talk. Would Thellama and Mongoose really say it if they were scum working together? It would be more likely to me that one is now trying to look good in the eyes of the other by defending them and feeling bad, but I don't know if I think that is the case either.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Bullzeye »

FZ. wrote:The way I see it, people know not voting is going to draw attention to them, so scum would not allow themselves to miss a vote. Furthermore, I could maybe see scum avoiding a vote much later in the game, and having to make a really good excuse for it. But the night 0 poll? No one would miss it on purpose.
So I'm trying to decide if people pointing fingers to Mongoose for this reason are the scum themselves or have gotten something out of the poll and trying to hide it with a really bad excuse. Since the mentioned people seem smart to me, I really don't get the logic here.
I think it was Mr. rearranger who gave that reasoning, but I'm not sure. Too many names to remember, sorry
Same goes for the BTSC talk. Would Thellama and Mongoose really say it if they were scum working together? It would be more likely to me that one is now trying to look good in the eyes of the other by defending them and feeling bad, but I don't know if I think that is the case either.
Well I know Llama and Mongoose are good friends outside mafia, and they're both very good players. I really don't see them admitting so openly that they were baddies together. I don't think I'd be voting for either of them today.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 206

Post by S~V~S »

I for one did not think Mongooses comment was any indication of game related BTS. I took it as saying "Hey llama, lets talk :D " in a "We're friends" way.

And Goosey, I have used Skype, Facebook, text message, phone, Chatango & Gchat for Mafia. Whatever works :)

But I will not vote for someone missing a vote or someone not checking in Day One~ that just tells me they are unlikely to have BTS partners to prod them to show up.

Why?

And fwiw so far i feel pretty ok about you too
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

FZ. wrote:The way I see it, people know not voting is going to draw attention to them, so scum would not allow themselves to miss a vote. Furthermore, I could maybe see scum avoiding a vote much later in the game, and having to make a really good excuse for it. But the night 0 poll? No one would miss it on purpose. .
This would be true if people behaved rationally in mafia, which experience has taught me they almost never do.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

This is going to sound weird, but honestly, boo and MR are pinging me the most for saying that there's nothing useful to be gleaned from me being the one who cried out. I mean, they are right. There is nothing useful to be gleaned from that. But my intuition is telling me that they know I'm civ (or at least not on their team) and they know I am likely to get lynched early so they are purposely not going after me, when it would be easy to do so, so when I flip civ they can avoid having been a part of it and establish credibility.

I know that sounds crazy convoluted and insane, but that is what my gut said to me when I read their posts.

Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Russtifinko »

Epignosis wrote:
Prologue's End

And Russtifinko? Schoolyard kids made a song to skip rope by about him. “Russtifinko / was a Pinko / Robbed the rich to play pachinko / He got caught / and no acquit / How many years did Russti get?

This is great. First time anyone's ever written a poem about me, I believe!

And S~V~S, thanks for the heads-up on the new smileys!

How many hours from now does the lynch poll end? I am in Sweden now and want to make sure I don't miss it out of time-confusedness.

I don't have any idea who to vote for yet. I disagree with boo (and thus agree with S~V~S) that voting no-shows on Day 1 is a bad idea, though I won't go so far as to say it means they're good. I think I've voted boo for doing that before and he's turned up good, though, so it doesn't make me suspicious of him either.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Russtifinko »

thellama73 wrote:This is going to sound weird, but honestly, boo and MR are pinging me the most for saying that there's nothing useful to be gleaned from me being the one who cried out. I mean, they are right. There is nothing useful to be gleaned from that. But my intuition is telling me that they know I'm civ (or at least not on their team) and they know I am likely to get lynched early so they are purposely not going after me, when it would be easy to do so, so when I flip civ they can avoid having been a part of it and establish credibility.

I know that sounds crazy convoluted and insane, but that is what my gut said to me when I read their posts.
Haha llama, I have no clue what this means. Another gambit?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Russtifinko wrote:
thellama73 wrote:This is going to sound weird, but honestly, boo and MR are pinging me the most for saying that there's nothing useful to be gleaned from me being the one who cried out. I mean, they are right. There is nothing useful to be gleaned from that. But my intuition is telling me that they know I'm civ (or at least not on their team) and they know I am likely to get lynched early so they are purposely not going after me, when it would be easy to do so, so when I flip civ they can avoid having been a part of it and establish credibility.

Haha llama, I have no clue what this means. Another gambit?
Not a gambit at all. Let me try to rephrase so it is more clear:

It would be easy for people to jump on me, since I was mentioned as "crying out" in the Host Post. It would be easy for people to read into it. However, as a baddie it might make sense to pointedly not read into it, watching others scramble around in the dark and make mistakes. When I am lynched (which I am sure I will be) and flip civ, the baddies can then say "well, we tried to tell you not to read too much into that" and come out looking like good guys.

When I am a baddie, I often defend people I know to be civs very aggresively so thta when they flip civ, I look good. I think that is what Boo and MR might be doing.

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Elohcin »

Bullzeye wrote:
FZ. wrote:The way I see it, people know not voting is going to draw attention to them, so scum would not allow themselves to miss a vote. Furthermore, I could maybe see scum avoiding a vote much later in the game, and having to make a really good excuse for it. But the night 0 poll? No one would miss it on purpose.
Well I know Llama and Mongoose are good friends outside mafia, and they're both very good players. I really don't see them admitting so openly that they were baddies together. I don't think I'd be voting for either of them today.
Good observation FZ. And, I don't think I've heard anyone refer to the baddies as scum before...maybe it will catch on.

Bullz, I agree. I will not be voting llama or mongoose today.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Nevinera »

thellama73 wrote:
Not a gambit at all. Let me try to rephrase so it is more clear:

It would be easy for people to jump on me, since I was mentioned as "crying out" in the Host Post. It would be easy for people to read into it. However, as a baddie it might make sense to pointedly not read into it, watching others scramble around in the dark and make mistakes. When I am lynched (which I am sure I will be) and flip civ, the baddies can then say "well, we tried to tell you not to read too much into that" and come out looking like good guys.

When I am a baddie, I often defend people I know to be civs very aggresively so thta when they flip civ, I look good. I think that is what Boo and MR might be doing.
I follow and agree. I have also noticed that teams of baddies usually create some minor conflicts among themselves in the thread,
so as to distance from each other in people's minds, and I am therefore looking (gently) at Llama and Johns as well.

I also think that the first poll, rather than selecting somebody to get something, rewarded people who voted a certain way.
I think that idea was already thrown around, but my guess is that anyone who voted for the first *night kill target* will get a bonus.
I doubt Llama got anything out of it.

I will hopefully get back to this before the poll expires, and I hate to vote with so little to work from.
But if I had to vote now, I'd probably have to randomize among those four.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 118
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

My shift starts and ends 4 hours early today :coffee3: (holiday hours), so if I seem grumpy, that's why. Also, Peter O'Toole is still dead. I haven't decided if Robert Redford or Christopher Plummer will be my new favorite living actor. It's a bit agonizing.

I'm out of here today at 3 instead of 7, so I'll be voting then. I'm going to try to participate a lot today despite the fact that the library is playing Phil Collins Christmas "hits".
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 13

Post by reywaS »

I had BTSC with Mongoose and llama in the american gods game, so the mongoose comment doesn't bother me at all. They are friends and both are way too smart to make a comment like that if it was meant as team mates thing.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 108

Post by Dom »

Would you say the same of anyone who does not suspect you as of yet?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Dom wrote:

Would you say the same of anyone who does not suspect you as of yet?
Nope.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Would it make you feel better if I voted for you now then?

@Eloh: As I'm finding out on another site in another game, "scum" and "town" are variants on our slangs for "baddies" and "civvies". I said "civ" in that game and people were like, "lolwut?", haha.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”