Racketeer
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: Severance [Day Five]

Post by leetic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:26 am
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:24 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:16 am Wait, I just had an Idea.

What if thread merged because wolves already won in thread 2? What if there are 2 wolves left in thread 2 and 1 wolf left in thread 1? Does that make any sense?
9-4-1 doesn't appear too balanced but what do I know. But assuming three wolves in each thread ours was at LyLo and theirs was at MiLo, assuming no ITPs of course.
what is ITP?
Independent/Third Party
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:26 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:09 am While we may not be able to quote iso's I think it'd be helpful if we reviewed our threads and at least comment as to who should be removed from PoE and why.
me - killed TSP, attested towny by all dead town, kept alive because i was tunneled on dizzymade and prob shielding a wolf in rondo/abi, can't wolf this well and would be a ridiculously self defeating strategy.

leetic - constantly solving, often abrasive but has what we call a reality distortion field. jack has several games experience with and swears up and down this is town leetic. tracker claim.

... that's pretty much it on our side.
LOL. I killed TSP, was attested towny by all dead town WWA/Made/Pyxxy/Robyn and anyone who can say something about their meta can break it
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:27 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:26 am
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:24 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:16 am Wait, I just had an Idea.

What if thread merged because wolves already won in thread 2? What if there are 2 wolves left in thread 2 and 1 wolf left in thread 1? Does that make any sense?
9-4-1 doesn't appear too balanced but what do I know. But assuming three wolves in each thread ours was at LyLo and theirs was at MiLo, assuming no ITPs of course.
what is ITP?
Independent/Third Party
Ah, yep, thats right. We talked about it earlier. I just didnt remember
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:09 am While we may not be able to quote iso's I think it'd be helpful if we reviewed our threads and at least comment as to who should be removed from PoE and why.
me - killed TSP, attested towny by all dead town, kept alive because i was tunneled on dizzymade and prob shielding a wolf in rondo/abi, can't wolf this well and would be a ridiculously self defeating strategy.

leetic - constantly solving, often abrasive but has what we call a reality distortion field. jack has several games experience with and swears up and down this is town leetic. tracker claim.

I have massive tinfoil with leetic but I guess in the spirit of solving outside of my tinfoil I am just going to ignore it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:41 am

LOL. I killed TSP, was attested towny by all dead town WWA/Made/Pyxxy/Robyn and anyone who can say something about their meta can break it
Town can never be wrong, I guess. Though at this point, a wolf has to have helped kill TSP unless the solve is exactly tedxtr/Abby. And is that a likely team with how much they were fighting throughout the game? I mean, it's worth keeping in mind, but still.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:43 am

I have massive tinfoil with leetic but I guess in the spirit of solving outside of my tinfoil I am just going to ignore it
At this point, I'm not sure why I'm not dead either. Bereft and Gira both seem like odd choices for nightkills. And it's not like the weird NKs are the consequence of TSP being dead either, as the first kill after his death was the expected target Windward.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I mean, Abby was the only person Bereft seemed to be suspecting, so there's that. I'll look over Gira's latest EoD in a bit but I mostly remembered that they were acting really deflated and that town would lose because they would be mislynched in LyLo (lol)
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

fuck I hate linux, its jank on top of jank supported by jank. My god why
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:48 am fuck I hate linux, its jank on top of jank supported by jank. My god why
I like Linux, no shitty ads or DRM or "assistants" or anything of the sort. Sadly am stuck on my phone for this one
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

you killed tsp by hopping around on the wagon late. i killed tsp by actually finding and casing him when WWA and others were top towning him. we've been over this. you suspect me? you think i am a wolf with tsp?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Okay, Gira was pushing Ranmilia/RDB at the time of their death, though they were kinda hedging on tedxtr. I don't see why Abby would want to kill Gira here, but maybe it was her wolf partner.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:49 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:48 am fuck I hate linux, its jank on top of jank supported by jank. My god why
I like Linux, no shitty ads or DRM or "assistants" or anything of the sort. Sadly am stuck on my phone for this one
I had to destroy and rebuild a industrial box for reasons.tm and I am a little bit literate but my god by the time this is spun up I will be a master
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:49 am

you killed tsp by hopping around on the wagon late. i killed tsp by actually finding and casing him when WWA and others were top towning him. we've been over this. you suspect me? you think i am a wolf with tsp?
Incorrect. I killed TSP by actually starting the fucking wagon with WWA. She said lets get the ball rolling and I followed her 0 hesitation. 2nd on wagon. I jumped around to see how people reacted eod and I said it once but I will say it again. 0 chance I didnt end the day voting with the IC
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:51 am
I had to destroy and rebuild a industrial box for reasons.tm and I am a little bit literate but my god by the time this is spun up I will be a master
I've had to use Linux for my scientific work, so I have some experience. It can be a pain in the ass to set up a VirtualBox or whatever though.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:52 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:51 am
I've had to use Linux for my scientific work, so I have some experience. It can be a pain in the ass to set up a VirtualBox or whatever though.
I would almost perfer a virtual box
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:52 am

Incorrect. I killed TSP by actually starting the fucking wagon with WWA. She said lets get the ball rolling and I followed her 0 hesitation. 2nd on wagon. I jumped around to see how people reacted eod and I said it once but I will say it again. 0 chance I didnt end the day voting with the IC
... so you had no reason to vote TSP other than following WWA?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:50 am Okay, Gira was pushing Ranmilia/RDB at the time of their death, though they were kinda hedging on tedxtr. I don't see why Abby would want to kill Gira here, but maybe it was her wolf partner.
Although I was not much of a threat to Abby by EoD, though at least confirming my third shot would help her. Still, who would wolf!Abby's preferred target be there? ted?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

You gotta keep in mind that you did come close to saving TSP by making DizzyMade tied, even if you did switch off (though at first, you switched to me and not TSP)
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:54 am

... so you had no reason to vote TSP other than following WWA?
that is a bullshit way of phrasing it. TSP ghosted thread and never came back. Everyone else was actually solving or attempting to. TSP was also voting me at the time or did you forget about looking at the vote analysis?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Although it is notable that TSP parked on RDB for most of D2 and seemed to be encouraging others to join his wagon.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:59 am Although it is notable that TSP parked on RDB for most of D2 and seemed to be encouraging others to join his wagon.
He oddly did not try to join the much more viable pyxxy or DizzyMade wagons despite both being town, so make of that what you will
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy/DizzyMade being t/t is probably the biggest surprise of the game. It makes you wonder what the hell the wolves were doing EoD2. Unless it really is Abby/ted…
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:56 am

You gotta keep in mind that you did come close to saving TSP by making DizzyMade tied, even if you did switch off (though at first, you switched to me and not TSP)
I switched to you because I think at the time I was doing the Mason thing with Abbi and you wanted to vote her and it was a good reason to leave the wagon and present a failing TSP wagon. Unfortunately there was no movement other than made. Also if people piled onto made last second it would have been outing (which is what I was hoping to bait)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Is tedxtr's vote on RDB EoD4 solid enough evidence that they're not paired?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:04 am Is tedxtr's vote on RDB EoD4 solid enough evidence that they're not paired?
Not from my pov. its t/t. But I think we are unpaired anyway
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:04 am Is tedxtr's vote on RDB EoD4 solid enough evidence that they're not paired?
Granted, he last posted an hour before EoD but still
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:05 am
You "think"?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

i should look into linux but windows on its own is so much of a hassle...

wolf!abi doesn't kill me, doesn't kill rondo, doesn't kill leetic... it would have to be ted or gira.

wolf!rondo doesn't kill me, prob doesn't kill abi, has good reason to kill leetic, has incentive to kill gira, could kill ted but why

wolf!leetic has minor incentive to kill ted and some incentive to keep gira/me alive but mostly can do whatever they want depending on partner

wolf!ted has incentive to kill gira, has maybe incentive to not kill leetic, mostly also sitting pretty

wolf!me has incentive to kill gira if and only if i think i'm going into a normal locked votes lylo sort of situation. more likely kills leetic and would have killed into leetic/ted ages ago.
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:59 am Although it is notable that TSP parked on RDB for most of D2 and seemed to be encouraging others to join his wagon.
i... actually did forget this. burnout. mm.
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

oh really

is it now
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:05 am wolf!abi doesn't kill me, doesn't kill rondo, doesn't kill leetic... it would have to be ted or gira.
I think Abby actually has more motivation to kill me than Gira, namely to confirm my third tracker shot as real. I don't see why she would kill Gira, who was explicitly pushing Ranmilia/RDB and was quite deflated besides. But it may have had to do with Abby's partner in a w!Abby world.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:08 am
Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:05 am wolf!abi doesn't kill me, doesn't kill rondo, doesn't kill leetic... it would have to be ted or gira.
I think Abby actually has more motivation to kill me than Gira, namely to confirm my third tracker shot as real. I don't see why she would kill Gira, who was explicitly pushing Ranmilia/RDB and was quite deflated besides. But it may have had to do with Abby's partner in a w!Abby world.
why would she kill you to confirm that rather than keep you alive? *you* would know your track is real and presumably be more likely to not vote her.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:05 am
You "think"?
lol mate yes, my thought, I think it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:11 am
why would she kill you to confirm that rather than keep you alive? *you* would know your track is real and presumably be more likely to not vote her.
Others (mostly RDB and tedxtr) were skeptical that the third track was real. But since a three-shot role has flipped in the other thread that should put all doubt about the matter to rest anyway.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:08 am
oh really

is it now
yes, made has flipped town, I know I am town.

Whats with this weird ass nit picking?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

But I did notice that besides Abby, the other person Bereft was pushing was Ranmilia. Ranmilia seems like the only obvious connection between the Bereft and Gira kills.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:12 am
You "think"?
Do you think you might be a wolf that didn't get the memo? Why else would you only "think" that you and ted can't be partnered?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:13 am
oh really

is it now

because it looked like you're tmiing ted town
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Jack hasn't contradicted anything Ranmilia has said, and that would be impressive as a wolf to work around posting all the solving of a confirmed town. But there are a couple things that still make me wonder.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:14 am But I did notice that besides Abby, the other person Bereft was pushing was Ranmilia. Ranmilia seems like the only obvious connection between the Bereft and Gira kills.
Bereft was someone RDB wouldn't want to kill but Abby would. Gira was someone Abby wouldn't want to kill but RDB would. I guess an RDB/Abby pairing would solve this issue but it's still weird.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Is it possible someone with Meta on Gira saw his ATE in thread as basically outing his role card and killed him for it? I was going to push him hard for setting me up as the next day mislynch with TMI on Made being town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:03 pm Fascinating. Hello folks, how was the other side of things?
Wilgy my beloved!!
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:20 am
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:14 am But I did notice that besides Abby, the other person Bereft was pushing was Ranmilia. Ranmilia seems like the only obvious connection between the Bereft and Gira kills.
Bereft was someone RDB wouldn't want to kill but Abby would. Gira was someone Abby wouldn't want to kill but RDB would. I guess an RDB/Abby pairing would solve this issue but it's still weird.
And of course, the lack of a flip for Bereft adds a bit of fuckery that makes it even harder to draw a conclusion there.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:21 am
Is it possible someone with Meta on Gira saw his ATE in thread as basically outing his role card and killed him for it? I was going to push him hard for setting me up as the next day mislynch with TMI on Made being town
Maybe? Still don't see why I was left alive however. Wolves would want to rely on town apathy and leaving me alive accomplishes… not that.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:15 am
You "think"?
Do you think you might be a wolf that didn't get the memo? Why else would you only "think" that you and ted can't be partnered?
haha yep you got me. bake em away toys.

no just the way I play I dont partner with anyone but I have the empathy to understand that other people might not view things the same way as me :think:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Any way you slice it, the Bereft kill was weird enough that I swear the wolves must have had mechanical information on him or something.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:23 am
You "think"?

no just the way I play I dont partner with anyone but I have the empathy to understand that other people might not view things the same way as me :think:
So you play every wolf rand as a SK?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:18 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:13 am
oh really

is it now

because it looked like you're tmiing ted town
not sure I follow. I am talking about the fact that I am town, made is town. So any voting at the end of the day is town on town violence with wolves taking advantage. Any voting there is moot because from a wolf pov they are landing on town no matter what. So it cant unpair from a waganomis perspective
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:24 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:23 am
You "think"?

So you play every wolf rand as a SK?
What do you expect is serial killer play? I just play like I play no matter what because I am here to have fun and in the end its a game.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:11 pm
leetic wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:07 pm Anyway, me and tedxtr have PR claims, which is probably important. I'm three shot tracker (N1 Bereft visited nobody, N2 tried to visit tedxtr but was roleblocked, N3 Abby visited nobody), tedxtr claims 2-shot watcher who can't catch kills (D1 tried visiting Mac but was roleblocked, D2 nobody visited Windward (aside from presumably the killer, who is unknown)).
Dont leave out the fact that neither of you have substantiated the claims. I am going to have to re-evaluate my whole perspective because that EOD was T/T and Gira was T too so wolves have to have been comfortable. Abbi's moving back and forward I dont know what to think about. But she saved my life after campaigning for me dead so either she is mega big brain pocketing me or just town
Tbh I was gonna enter thread today and snap vote you I have a reason for this that I now can no longer quote its also the reason I switched to you

I believe you TMId Made town. However Porscha was less convinced and I didn't like the massive vote movement after I voted you it made me uncomfortable so I moved back but with Made flipping town I am uncomfortable with your slot as well. Before Porscha died we were discussing you but I never got to finish that conversation.

However I was trying to see if Porscha could see a Rondo Ran team that I was starting to be worried about... which would mean I have massive skill issue

All this to say I'm lost but I didn't save your life because I think your clear
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.

Return to “Previous Jobs”