Turtle Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

What is the name of the turtle in the first post?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:00 pm

Rozy
25%
Dazy
25%
Pozy
No votes
Cozy at home in my jammies/hosts/mods/whomever
50%

Total votes: 4
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Re: Turtle Mafia

Post by Esooa »

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:08 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:01 am
Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:00 am see even now you're posting why you read people this way but give yourself avenues to walk back those reads if you need

with falcon, you have meta on them but place them light town for now
with seanzie you say the aggression could go either way
with me you go 'oh well ive read a wolf like this before so idk'

maybe I'm just paranoid but it's the little things :s

thank you though <3 appreciate you taking the time to go through things for me
not having reasons to walk bad reads made 130 posts sounds to me like they'd just be a bad player
sure? i guess

shrug

i'm not saying you have to be like 100% certain in your reads when a lot of people also havent popped up in general its just
slightly spooky to me is all
you get awfully spooked for a ghost type
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

truth is, I can troll as much as I want SoD and do whatever I want cause I'm gonna be obvious town once I start trying to solve people
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:08 am
Esooa wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:24 pm Everyone tell me how they think this game will go
Town will lose after Delta and Xan let their petty bickering last 5 full phases.
????
it's literally not bickering lmfao
okay
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:08 am
Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:00 am see even now you're posting why you read people this way but give yourself avenues to walk back those reads if you need

not having reasons to walk bad reads made 130 posts sounds to me like they'd just be a bad player
sure? i guess

shrug

i'm not saying you have to be like 100% certain in your reads when a lot of people also havent popped up in general its just
ghost is super effective on ghost I'm reasonably scared
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 191

Post by tutuu »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:07 am I got my role pm a while ago lmao what're u on about
oh

okay

coz i didnt LOL

i thought we all got it from the server (like i did) (which i joined late coz there were no pings) (and u also joined it late)

i received no role PM on forum. so i thought it was the same for everyone. but looks like its not, maybe they missed only me when handing out role pms on forum, maybe
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 311
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Esooa wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:53 pm You may think I'm an horrible player
I don't care
I know what I'm worth and that I am one of the only players on this website who understands the true beauty of playing mafia both efficiently and romantically
Romantically huh? I'm pretty good at that. Not here though.

Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:10 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:08 am

sure? i guess

shrug

ghost is super effective on ghost I'm reasonably scared
oh I didn't know that

well I am spooky naturally so fair enough
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:10 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:07 am I got my role pm a while ago lmao what're u on about
oh

okay

coz i didnt LOL

i thought we all got it from the server (like i did) (which i joined late coz there were no pings) (and u also joined it late)

i received no role PM on forum. so i thought it was the same for everyone. but looks like its not, maybe they missed only me when handing out role pms on forum, maybe
wtf? rerand?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Xanjori wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:56 pm Esooa is the wolf
But what if they are both woofs?

Game ez.

Do I actually believe this?

Who fucking knows.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:30 pm
Esooa wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:23 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:04 pm
Esooa wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:24 pm Everyone tell me how they think this game will go
Easy win, town sweep, game over night one.
Mind meld at!!!!! Seanzie wins the prestigious prize of TOWN and nothing less
You can't pocket the whole game
I mean... I've done it before.

ImageImage

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

ftr nothing wrong with making reads 130 posts into a game (but no one should super believe them) but it's not my vibe

What I posted is just what I can get out of the thread, but I'm also only posting that to generate content. I'd rather it just sit with me
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Delta wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:11 pm hello hello <3

just a quick pop in, will be back later but hyped to play this game with you all :D

no prs to misyeet
D1. this couldnt possibly go wrong!
right
@Delta did u receive a role PM on forum when game started? (just asking to make sure the content will be AI as im reading the thread lol)
☆Princess Abigail☆

potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:41 pm Oho it is WEDNESDAY at 6 p.m. aight. Carry on then
Is it bad that I town read this sequence?

ImageImage

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

can I make OGI reads based on this or will I be modkilled?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:37 am
Esooa wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:20 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:20 pm esooa scares me
probably a good note to leave on for the night

gn all o/
Why?
Because everything you've said thus far sounds incredibly wolfy & pockety
But it's worse because you're self aware that it sounds that way & keep going 'yep so true' when it's pointed out

It's spooky because I dont know if that's towny self awareness or wolfy self awareness - I want to lean wolfy though because outside of coming across really pockety you seem to only really be calling people town w/ no afterthought which is spooky and throws me off a bit
Can you walk me through any thoughts you have right now?
This sounds... extremely towny. Like you've provided a lot of reasons to town read Esooa like... what's the wolfy motivation to do this?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:40 am HELLO

IM TOWN
Falcon is that you?

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:20 am

IM TOWN
Falcon is that you?
I LOVE HOCKEY AND MAPLE SYRUP AND IM HALF NAKED RIDING A MOOSE RIGHT NOW
☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:00 am
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:59 am I didn't know this game started. So that's fun.
good morning zenon!!
Sup Delta? R u woofin?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:06 am
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:04 am

just a quick pop in, will be back later but hyped to play this game with you all :D

no prs to misyeet
right
Delta is howling
yeah I gave you the full 'awoo' a few posts later too
Ez clap we gottem

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:09 am
Town will lose after Delta and Xan let their petty bickering last 5 full phases.
????
okay
Oh right sorry...grudge?

ImageImage

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:37 am
????
okay
Oh right sorry...grudge?
it's friendly banter
☆Princess Abigail☆

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:16 am ftr nothing wrong with making reads 130 posts into a game (but no one should super believe them) but it's not my vibe

What I posted is just what I can get out of the thread, but I'm also only posting that to generate content. I'd rather it just sit with me
I believe every read I make 130 posts into the game

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:21 am

IM TOWN
Falcon is that you?
I... what is that last sentence xD

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:38 am
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:37 am
????
okay
Oh right sorry...grudge?
it's friendly banter
I was being sarcastic. But ig people took it seriously.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Woo caught up. Nobody told me if there's a post cap. This is a travesty.

ImageImage

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:40 am Woo caught up. Nobody told me if there's a post cap. This is a travesty.
none
☆Princess Abigail☆

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:40 am
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:40 am Woo caught up. Nobody told me if there's a post cap. This is a travesty.
none
Sick imma 500 post so I die n1

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:39 am

IM TOWN
Falcon is that you?
I AM HALF NAKED

AND IM RIDING A MOOSE

IT SAYS UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I AM CHARGING TO YOUR HOUSE RIGHT
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

eso and zenon might be cute ... but tutuu is the cutest .... bow down before me ...
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:42 am
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:39 am

IM TOWN
Falcon is that you?
I AM HALF NAKED

AND IM RIDING A MOOSE

IT SAYS UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I AM CHARGING TO YOUR HOUSE RIGHT

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:48 am eso and zenon might be cute ... but tutuu is the cutest .... bow down before me ...
False

Anyways game ez

Delta
Esooa
Tutuu

Town ggs.

Xan scum ez.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote: Xan

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

This one is actually real

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:12 am Image
BAD ZENON

NAUGHTY
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:22 am
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:12 am Image
BAD ZENON

NAUGHTY

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

jokes on you I'm into that

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:26 am
silence ...

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:30 am
silence ...

I'm really fucking bored...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I have nothing to say but like

This song is my life motto

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i think i last randed mafia in february of 2021 thats almost 2.5 years of straight town randing ... what is the meaning of playing wolf ... what is the secret ... an unobtainable experience ... so close and yet so far ... i reach my hand to grab it, but it slips away ... again and again ... the never ending struggle ... the never ending tease ... i love wolfing so much more than towning ... and yet ...

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:35 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:30 am
silence ...

I'm really fucking bored...
LMAOOOOOOO
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i hope u and bored are having fun
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:38 am i think i last randed mafia in february of 2021 thats almost 2.5 years of straight town randing ... what is the meaning of playing wolf ... what is the secret ... an unobtainable experience ... so close and yet so far ... i reach my hand to grab it, but it slips away ... again and again ... the never ending struggle ... the never ending tease ... i love wolfing so much more than towning ... and yet ...

god I wish that were me I hate wolfing & I've just had 3 wolf rands in a row T_T
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:16 am

no prs to misyeet
right
@Delta did u receive a role PM on forum when game started? (just asking to make sure the content will be AI as im reading the thread lol)
...yes?

why wouldn't I have x_x
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:41 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:38 am i think i last randed mafia in february of 2021 thats almost 2.5 years of straight town randing ... what is the meaning of playing wolf ... what is the secret ... an unobtainable experience ... so close and yet so far ... i reach my hand to grab it, but it slips away ... again and again ... the never ending struggle ... the never ending tease ... i love wolfing so much more than towning ... and yet ...

god I wish that were me I hate wolfing & I've just had 3 wolf rands in a row T_T
wow YOU HATED IT!??! YOU HATED IT?!?!?! MANS WON THE LOTTERY TICKET AND JUST THREW IT IN THE BIN. THE AUDACITY
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:31 am
Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:00 am
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:59 am I didn't know this game started. So that's fun.
good morning zenon!!
Sup Delta? R u woofin?
Howling, even
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:42 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:16 am

no prs to misyeet
right
...yes?

why wouldn't I have x_x
oh okay lmao bet. i was waiting on that. ok ill read the game now
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:42 am
Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:41 am

wow YOU HATED IT!??! YOU HATED IT?!?!?! MANS WON THE LOTTERY TICKET AND JUST THREW IT IN THE BIN. THE AUDACITY
I HATED EVERY SECOND T_T

but all is well
I am free from wolf rand hell
the balance is restored
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

no prs to misyeet
right
seems reasonably not unhappy, so i trust u that u finally rolled town
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Xanjori wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:18 pm Do I vote by clicking the thing at the top? I might just click it and select delta so that way we dont lose anything valuable if i go wrong
LMAO

Return to “Previous Hustles”