NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 186
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:45 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:42 pm I already know who the wolves are.
Do share with the class. Let's hear about your newest death tunnel victim.
Oof tbh
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

I'm sure you understand your predicament. Good evenings aren't allowed in mafia. Only misery for all.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:14 pm Nice to meet you, Jack.
Hey what’s up? Awesome to meet ya.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:06 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:01 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:59 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:57 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:56 pm I don’t like my character in spite of Hot Fuzz being a top 5 movie for me so I’m just gonna roleplay as Miz.
Awesomeeeee!!

I'll be Daniel Bryan. I think you wrestle like a coward.

Come yell at me.
WHY DON’T YOU QUIT, DANIEL?

Call me a coward. 😡
I just think that...
YOU SAY YOU LOVE MAFIA SO MUCH? I’M THE ONE THAT LOVES MAFIA! I’M THE ONE THAT SUBS INTO MAFIA GAMES DAY IN AND DAY OUT AND I’VE STILL NEVER BEEN YEETED!

This is day one of the never ending Hit Fuzz townie victory and I swear to you I will make it the best and most prestigious mafia game ever.

This can be lock town idfgaf
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:15 pm
Not much. Just sitting back and observing in case the mafia decides to put themselves.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

out* themselves, rather.
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:17 pm
Not much. Just sitting back and observing in case the mafia decides to put themselves.
One already did :noble:
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

You think?
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Happy to see Jack again and not happy to see he's gimmicking again....
anne wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:12 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:59 am @anne why did you tr cape and seanzie for not giving AI content?

@Cape90 same question but in regards to Falcon?

@obscurity why do you think what I said wasn't fake able?

@Scotty you have a lot of thoughts on people's openings. Rank em

@Neon why did Anne vote you?

@DrWilgy why did you choose cape to kingmaker and why are we kingmaking a closed set up
None of these questions are productive because they make assumptions. You're assuming that Seanzie and Cape90 haven't towntold, which I disagree with. Seanzie had a pretty loud opening, immediately declaring himself as town and asserting that he knew who the wolves were. This isn't super townie, but it is lightly townie to be so brazen. Cape90 came out right away with a clear townread on falcon and was somewhat skeptical of people already calling him townie, to me those things are lightly townie because it shows a small level of self-absorption and it's stating a read clearly so early on in the game without any "frills".

I mean they're definitely not locktown level or anywhere near, but those were the openings that seemed the best to me. Similarly, why would Neon know why I scumread them when I didn't really provide an explanation beyond quoting the post I thought was scummy?
I do have to disagree on the whole self proclaiming the self as town in their first post when plenty of wolfs have abused that strat to get townie points during rvs. So from my pov that's a NAI statement and I don't understand how you can think that's towny. Also the fact Seanzie never really vocalized said wolf read is eyebrow raising because like if it's so obvious why not talk about it. He has popped in the thread enough to not say it.

To the cape point, someone said people who question why they are tr tend to be scum. So I feel like it's a way for scum to feel like they are part of the game and try to appear paranoid. I just don't trust it. Also tr Falcon based off like three posts and saying he's their strongest tr when Falcon is very much in his wolf range is eyebrow raising.
obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:06 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:59 am @anne why did you tr cape and seanzie for not giving AI content?

@DrWilgy why did you choose cape to kingmaker and why are we kingmaking a closed set up
I said it was the closest to not being fakable and explained why. Logically, your entrance could've certainly been faked, but I ascribe an amount of credit to the mindset in itself not being something I'd expect mafia to have. You seem focused on playing in a certain way, and I don't believe that playstyle is at the forefront of mafia's mind in an opening.
You talk about what you assume mafia would play like, can you expand on that. I am not familiar with you and want to see how you view a mafia player would play.

Also what sites have you played on?
Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:02 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:59 am

I'm getting some initial "decent" vibes from a couple people but at the same time it's partially a shot in the dark based on my experience and voicing them too heavily will just give mafia a free night kill
I can't tell if you did this as a bit or if you generally believe this because didn't you criticize obscurity over this?
☆Princess Abigail☆

anne wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:19 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:17 pm
One already did :noble:
True.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

They were mocking me. I respect it.

I've played some games on mafiascum and fortress of lies. The mafia scum games I believe are still ongoing due to the phase lengths.

The way mafia plays is heavily dependent on the player which is why it's difficult to ascribe legitimate towncred to things when I have no knowledge of the player this early on, and some things that may seem townie from some people are not from others. The "average" mafia player is posting to blend in and not stick out or make waves, is more cautious, and thus entrances that don't fit into this mold are not fitting of the average mafia player. However, many mafia players are not average.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 198

Post by falcon45ca »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:56 pm I don’t like my character in spite of Hot Fuzz being a top 5 movie for me so I’m just gonna roleplay as Miz.
Top 5?

It's funny AF, but it should be nowhere near anybody's Top 5

I am awarding Town points for this absurd take, cuz' would Maf be so brash?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 124
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

movie dropped when i was 4, i missed the hype
i suck at sleeping
☆Princess Abigail☆

Nobody ever even told me if I got the premise of the movie right

Y'all suck

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:31 pm
Top 5?

Holy Grail is the only movie I find arguably funnier.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:35 pm Nobody ever even told me if I got the premise of the movie right

Y'all suck
Wait have you not seen Hot Fuzz?
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:44 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:35 pm Nobody ever even told me if I got the premise of the movie right

Y'all suck
Nopers

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:32 pm This game is slow and boring. See you all tomorrow.
And like a Persona 10 slink, we never heard from her again.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:44 pm

Y'all suck
Nopers
It’s so good.

Like the concept is that an overachieving London cop gets forcibly promoted and assigned to nowheresville, rural England, because all the other London cops think he’s making them look bad but it turns out there’s a slasher in this town and it kinda explodes into the weirdest murder mystery/buddy cop/action flick while also parodying all of those things.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 198

Post by falcon45ca »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:43 pm
Top 5?

And Life of Brian is funnier than Holy Grail.

You better not have Jabbereocky above Meaning of Life, or Imma flip the bitch
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:12 pm SUP COPS IM THE JESTER AND IM HERE TO TROLL THE SHIT OUT OF THIS GAME [VOTE: NANOOK] aubergine
:huh:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:49 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:43 pm
Top 5?

And Life of Brian is funnier than Holy Grail.

You better not have Jabbereocky above Meaning of Life, or Imma flip the bitch
Life of Brian and Meaning of Life are both good but not nearly as good as Holy Grail fmpov. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:46 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:12 pm SUP COPS IM THE JESTER AND IM HERE TO TROLL THE SHIT OUT OF THIS GAME [VOTE: NANOOK] aubergine
Sloonei wrote: ~All members of the mafia team have been given fake character claims.
There is no jester character in this movie.

Cuff ‘em, boys
Could be the living statue. 🥴
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:48 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:44 pm

Y'all suck
Nopers
It’s so good.

Like the concept is that an overachieving London cop gets forcibly promoted and assigned to nowheresville, rural England, because all the other London cops think he’s making them look bad but it turns out there’s a slasher in this town and it kinda explodes into the weirdest murder mystery/buddy cop/action flick while also parodying all of those things.
So asking for cop stories was right.

Nobody gave me any though so you're all scum.

Except Mac.

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:17 am Hot Fuzz is a movie about cops right?

I dunno. But I'm assuming it is and as such I've decided whoever tells me the best police story in the next 24 hours is town forever uwu <3

Bonus points if your story makes cops look silly.
One time in winter, I went to the gym with my then gf (now wife) but then we didn’t feel like actually being at the gym so we went home without working out. We get out of the car and walk up to our apartment and a cop uses the excuse “they were sweating” (assuming we were sweating because we were dressed like we were coming back from the gym) and tried to search our car on suspicion of idk drugs? And he wouldn’t believe that I lived there because my license still had my parents’ address.

So anyway we decline to let him search the vehicle and his backup arrives. Turns out, the backup was a cop who had knocked on our door like two days earlier to ask if I could turn my car around. So he was like “Uh yeah, this dude does live here. I met him like two days ago right here.”

And it still took like an hour for the other cops to convince the first cop that we did in fact live there, that we weren’t sweaty and that being sweaty after going to the gym and then driving to one’s own home isn’t like…reasonable suspicion to think somebody is dealing drugs.

Idk if that’s a very good story but it’s the only one I know because I’m not a narc.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:24 am

I dunno. But I'm assuming it is and as such I've decided whoever tells me the best police story in the next 24 hours is town forever uwu <3

right so there was this copper and he was drunk right and this lad walks by and is like ay lad u drunk? and the copper is like kajfjbakKrlfl so the lad is all fookin hell this copper strapped to buggery is fookin pissed as a nan in a nursing home right ... like this coont is fookin packing and just belly down on the pavement like so this lad he fookin takes the coppers piece like and just fookin hides it in the shrub and then he whips out his tallywhacker and unloads a twelve gallon Christmas tinkle all over the coont fucken had ta be there didnya
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:42 am No, plural is definitely penises
I trust you hurr hurr hurr
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:46 am But seriously, obscurity came in saying ‘I see some town, but I don’t wanna say their names because it’ll put a target on their back my hands are tied but ok guys it’s sabi. Oh, and cape.”

Reads as TMI
Eeeeeeh I thought it was fine. Besides, I think we’re contractually obligated to not yeet new players D1.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

anne wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:18 pm Anyways, Neon is scummy because they replied to Scotty's take that Alison's entrance was bad with "Yeah, it's pretty bad but not the worst!" and then not continuing that line of thought.

It's giving "I'm a wolf and need to actually post about the game, let me hedge on Alison by saying her entrance is bad but other people are worse so when Alison gets back in the thread she doesn't insta-punt me" lol
Would Neon really do such a thing? 🥺
Anne can have my first townread for this and the weird in on Scotty/Obscurity and Sabi/everyone
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:17 am Bonus points if your story makes cops look silly.
Several years ago, my friends and I were on a road trip from the U.S. east coast to the southwest. While driving through the miserable state of Iowa, at 8 AM on a weekday on a major interstate highway, my friend became very bored in the backseat. The reason being, of course, that we were in Iowa. So he decided to stick his GoPro out the window and film the drive to give himself a fleeting moment of entertainment.

Several minutes later, a police SUV came up behind us with its siren on. We pulled over to move out of its way and let it pass us. But it did not pass us. Instead, it pulled over behind us. Two police officers equipped with rifles and body armor stepped out. They approached our easily identifiable out-of-state car, guns drawn, and looked in at us. My friend still had his GoPro in his hand. They saw it, and immediately acknowledged that it was just a camera. You see, evidently, one concerned Iowa citizen had seen somebody riding in the backseat of a car with Massachusetts license plates, firing a hand gun out the window as they drove down the interstate in broad daylight. As is traditional pastime in all New England states.

The officers seemed flustered and a bit embarrassed. One of them said that if we were back home, the cops would have had us on the ground. But I never thought that was true. Nobody in Massachusetts would ever see a GoPro being held outside a car window on the highway and make the immediate assumption that it was a handgun.

While the officers acknowledged the mistake, they were still required to search our car while we waited outside. But we were on the first leg of a 3-week cross country road trip, so the car was packed full of camping and hiking gear. They opened the trunk, took a brief look at its contents, and decided it was not worth their time. They apologized and let us go, and the trip ended up being amazing.

I still hold a grudge against Iowa to this day. It's a dreadful place, to be avoided at all costs.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I was today years old when I learned that Baby Driver and Million Dollar Baby are different movies.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I was living in a house where my roommate's laptop disappeared. He ended up calling the police to report it stolen because there had been a party in our house the night before. The police came, and they made it pretty clear they thought I stole it. Two hours later, I opened the freezer and it was in there.
Lmao
me and my roommate were just kinda hanging out in the living room together so I was just chillin there as he explained how his laptop was missing
The cops both just kept looking at me
And one was eventually just like
"yea...uhh...we often find that things like this were stolen by...someone close who has easy access *cough cough this dude*"
I'm a bad man
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:02 pm

One time in winter, I went to the gym with my then gf (now wife) but then we didn’t feel like actually being at the gym so we went home without working out. We get out of the car and walk up to our apartment and a cop uses the excuse “they were sweating” (assuming we were sweating because we were dressed like we were coming back from the gym) and tried to search our car on suspicion of idk drugs? And he wouldn’t believe that I lived there because my license still had my parents’ address.

So anyway we decline to let him search the vehicle and his backup arrives. Turns out, the backup was a cop who had knocked on our door like two days earlier to ask if I could turn my car around. So he was like “Uh yeah, this dude does live here. I met him like two days ago right here.”

And it still took like an hour for the other cops to convince the first cop that we did in fact live there, that we weren’t sweaty and that being sweaty after going to the gym and then driving to one’s own home isn’t like…reasonable suspicion to think somebody is dealing drugs.

Idk if that’s a very good story but it’s the only one I know because I’m not a narc.
Omggggg I love it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:26 pm
anne wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:18 pm Anyways, Neon is scummy because they replied to Scotty's take that Alison's entrance was bad with "Yeah, it's pretty bad but not the worst!" and then not continuing that line of thought.

It's giving "I'm a wolf and need to actually post about the game, let me hedge on Alison by saying her entrance is bad but other people are worse so when Alison gets back in the thread she doesn't insta-punt me" lol
Would Neon really do such a thing? 🥺
Anne can have my first townread for this and the weird in on Scotty/Obscurity and Sabi/everyone
I would not Jack Mizzington Mafia Champ. I would not.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Sloonei wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:29 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:17 am Bonus points if your story makes cops look silly.
Several years ago, my friends and I were on a road trip from the U.S. east coast to the southwest. While driving through the miserable state of Iowa, at 8 AM on a weekday on a major interstate highway, my friend became very bored in the backseat. The reason being, of course, that we were in Iowa. So he decided to stick his GoPro out the window and film the drive to give himself a fleeting moment of entertainment.

Several minutes later, a police SUV came up behind us with its siren on. We pulled over to move out of its way and let it pass us. But it did not pass us. Instead, it pulled over behind us. Two police officers equipped with rifles and body armor stepped out. They approached our easily identifiable out-of-state car, guns drawn, and looked in at us. My friend still had his GoPro in his hand. They saw it, and immediately acknowledged that it was just a camera. You see, evidently, one concerned Iowa citizen had seen somebody riding in the backseat of a car with Massachusetts license plates, firing a hand gun out the window as they drove down the interstate in broad daylight. As is traditional pastime in all New England states.

The officers seemed flustered and a bit embarrassed. One of them said that if we were back home, the cops would have had us on the ground. But I never thought that was true. Nobody in Massachusetts would ever see a GoPro being held outside a car window on the highway and make the immediate assumption that it was a handgun.

While the officers acknowledged the mistake, they were still required to search our car while we waited outside. But we were on the first leg of a 3-week cross country road trip, so the car was packed full of camping and hiking gear. They opened the trunk, took a brief look at its contents, and decided it was not worth their time. They apologized and let us go, and the trip ended up being amazing.

I still hold a grudge against Iowa to this day. It's a dreadful place, to be avoided at all costs.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:04 pm I was living in a house where my roommate's laptop disappeared. He ended up calling the police to report it stolen because there had been a party in our house the night before. The police came, and they made it pretty clear they thought I stole it. Two hours later, I opened the freezer and it was in there.
Lmao
me and my roommate were just kinda hanging out in the living room together so I was just chillin there as he explained how his laptop was missing
The cops both just kept looking at me
And one was eventually just like
"yea...uhh...we often find that things like this were stolen by...someone close who has easy access *cough cough this dude*"
I'm a bad man
Why'd ya put it in the freezer Nook :p

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:32 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:02 pm

Omggggg I love it
And they never found our drugs. :beer:
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

my cop story is from may 31, 2020 weekend. It was the Chicago blm protest downtown. I was on a bridge with other protestors. Cops tried to force us off even tho we were just sitting on the ground being peaceful. They decided to use force. Used their batons on me. Bruised my ribs and back. Also pepper sprayed me.

Love Chicago Police department 💕
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:26 pm They were mocking me. I respect it.

I've played some games on mafiascum and fortress of lies. The mafia scum games I believe are still ongoing due to the phase lengths.

The way mafia plays is heavily dependent on the player which is why it's difficult to ascribe legitimate towncred to things when I have no knowledge of the player this early on, and some things that may seem townie from some people are not from others. The "average" mafia player is posting to blend in and not stick out or make waves, is more cautious, and thus entrances that don't fit into this mold are not fitting of the average mafia player. However, many mafia players are not average.
:ponder:
This reads to me like an alien species dutifully reciting the first paragraph in a book about “The Game of Mafia”

So look, you’re obviously someone that has a strong knowledge of how the game works, and can solve methodically. As such, you’ve also said you hadn’t preplanned your first post, which I find- as the Brits say- bollocks. Could just be a playstyle thing.

But here’s a few follow up questions: you said eventually you will alignment tell. Do you usually alignment tell as your games goes on? And is that for both alignments?
And if you *know* you usually have a town or mafia flag, wouldn’t you try to…I dunno…play into that meta if you were in fact a wolf? The whole thing seems suspect to me.

I also didn’t realize you were new here- I was mistaking you for someone else. You will not be my final vote today. Tomorrow, maybe. If you don’t die in the night, of course :feb:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:01 pm my cop story is from may 31, 2020 weekend. It was the Chicago blm protest downtown. I was on a bridge with other protestors. Cops tried to force us off even tho we were just sitting on the ground being peaceful. They decided to use force. Used their batons on me. Bruised my ribs and back. Also pepper sprayed me.

Love Chicago Police department 💕

Actual footage of me when I see the CPD

ImageImage

obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:28 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:26 pm They were mocking me. I respect it.

:ponder:
This reads to me like an alien species dutifully reciting the first paragraph in a book about “The Game of Mafia”

So look, you’re obviously someone that has a strong knowledge of how the game works, and can solve methodically. As such, you’ve also said you hadn’t preplanned your first post, which I find- as the Brits say- bollocks. Could just be a playstyle thing.

But here’s a few follow up questions: you said eventually you will alignment tell. Do you usually alignment tell as your games goes on? And is that for both alignments?
And if you *know* you usually have a town or mafia flag, wouldn’t you try to…I dunno…play into that meta if you were in fact a wolf? The whole thing seems suspect to me.

I also didn’t realize you were new here- I was mistaking you for someone else. You will not be my final vote today. Tomorrow, maybe. If you don’t die in the night, of course :feb:
So that's why I say my opening was not alignment indicative. Because I can write it as mafia. A lot of things I can do as either alignment. But some things can't be imitated, or would be illogical to imitate, such as pushing against a mafia hard, getting multiple killed, dissociations with mafia, etc.

So yes I believe by, say, day 3, I will either be an obvious alignment or I'll have been killed.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I'm not sure what this cop stuff is. Have I missed something?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I did not preplan my opening. I'm not sure what my motive to lie there would be considering preplanning is, by definition, NAI. I wrote it after reading the first posts. I could've just as easily opened talking about quiche.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:42 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:49 am Lucy feels different. Why is this?
It’s 12 hours in and she hasn’t dropped any penis’s yet?
Hmm likely.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I vibed with the falcon call. A good king Cape would make.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:29 pm I already have some townreads that are stronger than what I've voiced that I don't intend to talk about. I'll contribute more once I have some solid scumreads. I'm not perfect, but I'm a decent enough scum hunter that the overall accuracy and logic on this front is a much more solid way to read me.
I question as to why you'd retract information this early. I'd say we haven't broken out of RVS yet, why hold data?
Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

About 10 years ago I was living with these 2 other women- I had just moved in during a snowy January in NYC. To cut to the chase, we got broken into. I was watching let’s plays in my room at 4am when I heard boots running in our living room. One of my roommates woke to a drugged up dude standing over her, and i chased this mf down our 4-floor walk up with just my underwear on. Didn’t get to him. But the guy had stolen about $600 of my roommate’s bedside table. So we called the cops to report it.

Fucking clown car of cops come barreling in. Probably 6 of them in our tiny ass ny apartment. Tracked black slush all over the walls and even flung some on the ceiling somehow. Broke our door hinges with a hammer for some fucking reason. One cop started smoking in the kitchen- we asked him not to, and he rudely threw the cig in our sink disposal. Had us all take statements and get our fingerprints, then asked my roommate to come to the station, but she was too traumatized, so I begrudgingly offered.

Went to the station, and they handed me a binder of “potential suspects” to see if I could identify the perp. Not gonna lie, there were probably 100 black men and I didn’t get the greatest look at this dude so I didn’t feel remotely comfortable playing Where’s Waldo for people’s lives, so I just said I couldn’t tell. But THEN this cop says to me, “are you sure? Look again.” So I did, and he kept pointing to some dude that didn’t even have the same build as the guy in our apt, and he keeps jabbing his sausage finger at this picture, looking at me expectantly. I said no again, and the cops in the room audibly *sighed*. Said ‘well, odds are we might not find him.” They then told me to hang out in the waiting room until they were done with paperwork or whatever. Spent another 2 HOURS in there, and fell asleep. Woke up to the front desk that just arrived for her morning shift, telling me to leave.

Had to repaint the hallway from the police tracks, had to repair our front door on our own dime. Useless ordeal. Would’ve saved more money by not calling the cops.

All that being said, I’m a cuntstable
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:54 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:29 pm I already have some townreads that are stronger than what I've voiced that I don't intend to talk about. I'll contribute more once I have some solid scumreads. I'm not perfect, but I'm a decent enough scum hunter that the overall accuracy and logic on this front is a much more solid way to read me.
I question as to why you'd retract information this early. I'd say we haven't broken out of RVS yet, why hold data?
It's not necessary to talk about yet. I'd rather see how other peoples reads develop without my influence. Perhaps it is selfish, but it'll help me read people if I feel they're perceiving the game in a similar way to me while knowing they're not doing so intentionally.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Feels entirely Anti-Town to take that approach.

Also I'm pretty sure Jay said something like this when he was power wolf. No idea how Idt compare your meta to Jay's but Jay was a masterful wolf.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Rackets”