64%

Total votes: 11
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 156
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Bee Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:26 am Well I was hoping for someone other than you to see if I found it suspicious lol but thank you for the response anyways. I can appreciate it from that aspect. You do all seem like a chatty bunch, and I have a feeling that (while I am certainly not on the same level as skill or respect as LC) my posts will suffer the same fate.
Yeh i was just trying to give more context, obviously doesn't hurt for other people to chime in too to confirm it

I'll do what I can to make sure your reads don't get lost fwiw
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:23 am I don't think there's anything here that I feel strongly about tbh.

BK is probably the most towny atm, and Esooa might be town.

I'm not entirely sure what to make of Esooa making some content-encouraging reads and then several peeps reacting to them as if they were real.

Also thought about giving Kylemii a town-read for thinking about the town-read on him, but then I thought counter-point Kylemii probably would be self-aware of his status as not being easily read by most people as either alignment.
v
Progression cases are bad.
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:26 am Well I was hoping for someone other than you to see if I found it suspicious lol but thank you for the response anyways. I can appreciate it from that aspect. You do all seem like a chatty bunch, and I have a feeling that (while I am certainly not on the same level as skill or respect as LC) my posts will suffer the same fate.
v
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 106

Post by fingersplints »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:34 am
v
What does the “v” mean?
Gro-oo-ovy
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 156
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

V for vendetta
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Esooa wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:45 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:40 pm [VOTE: esooa] aubergine
I'd ask your reason but I already know it'll not be good
Probably for the best.
Quin wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:46 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:52 pm
BoKnows wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:45 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:43 pm
BoKnows wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:36 pm If you're town please come forward so I won't vote for you
I step forward.
Found a bee everyone :)
*sting*
you know bees die after stinging right? you know you're dead now, right?
:faint:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:25 am I had a classmate who had memorized the bee movie and could recite any part of it on command.

He was 20 in case you're wondering.

You might think that's a useless skill, but it's one of only two he had so it's better than having nothing.
That's really terrible. That movie was such trash (sorry fellow bees). Your friend is troubled. Shrek is good at least.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:46 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:38 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:31 pm
I'll sheep it
mind elaborating on what's the biggest reason you're sheeping here
Yeah I think lc often has good reads that get totally overlooked due to his post volume and style
?? Name one game. :suspish:
fingersplints wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:36 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:46 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:38 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:31 pm
I'll sheep it
mind elaborating on what's the biggest reason you're sheeping here
Yeah I think lc often has good reads that get totally overlooked due to his post volume and style
Can anyone tell me if this is an accurate description of how current players respond to LC?
He is the only player in this game that I am very familiar with, and one of the most well respected from my time, so I wouldn’t have thought that this was an accurate characterisation at all. But I’ve only played one game with him in about 5 years.
Definitely an accurate description. No one has ever voted a player off a case I have made. You will not find one instance of it. Most of the cases and suspicions Icome up with are wrong, so it's a good system. My only Mafia skills are in somehow spewing myself town, and in deep evil plots to win games. Also, excellent 3p player.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Long Con wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:39 am Definitely an accurate description. No one has ever voted a player off a case I have made. You will not find one instance of it. Most of the cases and suspicions Icome up with are wrong, so it's a good system. My only Mafia skills are in somehow spewing myself town, and in deep evil plots to win games. Also, excellent 3p player.
I can definitely remember at least one instance of it :p having been on the receiving end of your accurate suspicion. But as my memory is getting worse the older I get, and the forum it would have been on no longer exists, I don’t have a lot of specifics besides it might have been a rabbit game. :shrug:

Anyways, nitpicking about your history is pointless, as my question was more to see how I felt about nanook following you, and the response given has satisfied me to the reasons.
Gro-oo-ovy
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:55 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:39 am Definitely an accurate description. No one has ever voted a player off a case I have made. You will not find one instance of it. Most of the cases and suspicions Icome up with are wrong, so it's a good system. My only Mafia skills are in somehow spewing myself town, and in deep evil plots to win games. Also, excellent 3p player.
I can definitely remember at least one instance of it :p having been on the receiving end of your accurate suspicion. But as my memory is getting worse the older I get, and the forum it would have been on no longer exists, I don’t have a lot of specifics besides it might have been a rabbit game. :shrug:

Anyways, nitpicking about your history is pointless, as my question was more to see how I felt about nanook following you, and the response given has satisfied me to the reasons.
Of course, I remember that game. I had mech info (or the next best thing) locking you wolf, and as I recall still no one really listen to the case despite me climbing the walls and shouting and crying about it.
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:38 am
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:34 am
v
What does the “v” mean?
Good
ts account
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 67

Post by ts account »

huh
ts account
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 67

Post by ts account »

c4e5 feels town
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

ts account wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:00 am c4e5 feels town
Agree
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 33

Post by falcon45ca »

ts account wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:00 am c4e5 feels town
Is this a gut read? What in his posting led you to this conclusion?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 319
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

holy shit is that fucking fingersplints
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:23 am I don't think there's anything here that I feel strongly about tbh.

I'm not entirely sure what to make of Esooa making some content-encouraging reads and then several peeps reacting to them as if they were real.

Also thought about giving Kylemii a town-read for thinking about the town-read on him, but then I thought counter-point Kylemii probably would be self-aware of his status as not being easily read by most people as either alignment.
What makes BK town? His whole handling of shading Seanzie has been pretty scummy
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:33 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:37 pm
BoKnows wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:35 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:50 pm
BoKnows wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:33 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:27 pm
BoKnows wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:24 pm
You tell me
I'm confused how my first post could be seen as slinging mud, so I'mma need your help if you want me to understand what you were seeing. From where I'm sitting, I'm having a hard time accepting that "this is mudslinging" is a genuine reaction.
I'm not saying that you're guilty of mudslinging at all. All I said was that out of all the posts made in the game thus far, that one made me feel like there can be a deeper motive behind it. What was your inent with that post?
You specifically said that the deeper motive you initially thought of was early game mudslinging. What about the post made you think of mudslinging?

I will answer your question, but you mentioned mudslinging, and then when I asked about it, you dodged an explanation, so I'd like to go back and make sure I get an explanation. After that, I will be happy to explain.
Re-read everything I said.
I have, and you still haven't given an explanation for what about the post made you think of mudslinging.

[VOTE: Boknows] aubergine
Gth re-reading this feels slightly tvt.

Or maybe that's how I feel about something being a bit too dumb.

As soon as "mudslinging" is brought up as an "initial thought" Seanzie just gets stuck on it when clearly BK wasn't dead-set on that thought by the word use of "initial".
I think it is very telling how BK said he thought it could be mudslinging, then tried to play it off when pressed, and still has not been able to explain what in the post could lead to the thought of mudslinging. Even if it was only an initial thought, if it was a genuine thought, there must have been something that brought it on. I don't look at a random post I don't understand and say "hmm, maybe this could be mudslinging" unless I can imagine a way to interpret the post as mudslinging.

So why did he mention mudslinging? Well, it doesn't seem like he has an explanation, but there are 2 possibilities I am considering. 1. He is just paranoid town, seeing scum everywhere. Maybe this is the case, but I kind of doubt it. or 2. He is scum, and saw a post he didn't understand, thought others wouldn't understand it, and decided to try to subtly shade me for it.

I am leaning towards that second one, because even in the case where he is paranoid town, I think he could elaborate on how he arrived at "mudslinging" from the post.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:48 am

I'm confused how my first post could be seen as slinging mud, so I'mma need your help if you want me to understand what you were seeing. From where I'm sitting, I'm having a hard time accepting that "this is mudslinging" is a genuine reaction.
I'm not saying that you're guilty of mudslinging at all. All I said was that out of all the posts made in the game thus far, that one made me feel like there can be a deeper motive behind it. What was your inent with that post?
You specifically said that the deeper motive you initially thought of was early game mudslinging. What about the post made you think of mudslinging?

I will answer your question, but you mentioned mudslinging, and then when I asked about it, you dodged an explanation, so I'd like to go back and make sure I get an explanation. After that, I will be happy to explain.
I have, and you still haven't given an explanation for what about the post made you think of mudslinging.

As soon as "mudslinging" is brought up as an "initial thought" Seanzie just gets stuck on it when clearly BK wasn't dead-set on that thought by the word use of "initial".
I think it is very telling how BK said he thought it could be mudslinging, then tried to play it off when pressed, and still has not been able to explain what in the post could lead to the thought of mudslinging. Even if it was only an initial thought, if it was a genuine thought, there must have been something that brought it on. I don't look at a random post I don't understand and say "hmm, maybe this could be mudslinging" unless I can imagine a way to interpret the post as mudslinging.

So why did he mention mudslinging? Well, it doesn't seem like he has an explanation, but there are 2 possibilities I am considering. 1. He is just paranoid town, seeing scum everywhere. Maybe this is the case, but I kind of doubt it. or 2. He is scum, and saw a post he didn't understand, thought others wouldn't understand it, and decided to try to subtly shade me for it.

I am leaning towards that second one, because even in the case where he is paranoid town, I think he could elaborate on how he arrived at "mudslinging" from the post.
Please stop
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:51 am

Please stop
I'll stop when I get a viable explanation that calms my qualms, a flip, or a better lead.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:52 am

Please stop
I'll stop when I get a viable explanation that calms my qualms, a flip, or a better lead.
"I got this gut feeling from this post that I can't explain right now"
"Explain it right now"
"I just said I can't explain it right now"
"Explain it right now"
"It seems kinda like mudslinging"
"Explain how"
"I just said I was having trouble explaining why"
"Explain"

Please stop
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 157
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

Looks like we have two different thought processes and ways of interpretation. You seem to be rather defensive over a simple thought.
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

I don't know if defensive is the right word, but nonetheless, the interaction is just going in circles at this point.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:57 am

Please stop
"Explain it right now"
"Explain it right now"
"Explain how"
"Explain"

Please stop
Thing is, that isn't what Bo has been saying. He said his initial thought could be early game mudslinging. Then when I asked why he thought it could be mudslinging, he didn't say "idk why, I can't explain", he said "I didn't say you were mudslinging". He dodged the question, instead of answering why he thought it could be mudslinging, he backtracked and tried to say he wasn't accusing me. He has NEVER said that he is having trouble explaining what he was thinking, he just has thus far has refused to explain the specific question I've been asking, and that isn't a good look.

MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:33 am

What makes BK town? His whole handling of shading Seanzie has been pretty scummy
I'm not sure about that.

Here's a good question for ya:

If its *scummy* shade, why was it so...shall we say, bare bones?

Ideally if you're going to scum-paint, you ought to do it well. To me, BK was just thinking out-loud on something he didn't feel clear on but certainly felt worth mentioning, or that's how I saw it.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

BoKnows wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:58 am

Looks like we have two different thought processes and ways of interpretation. You seem to be rather defensive over a simple thought.
If you have a different thought process to me, that is totally fine. All I'm asking for is an explanation. I don't know why this is the third time I've had to ask this, but:

What in my initial post made you think of mudslinging?

Simple question, if your thought was genuine, I'm sure you can provide some sort of explanation, rather than just dodging the question.

BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:07 am
BoKnows wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:58 am

If you have a different thought process to me, that is totally fine. All I'm asking for is an explanation. I don't know why this is the third time I've had to ask this, but:

What in my initial post made you think of mudslinging?

Simple question, if your thought was genuine, I'm sure you can provide some sort of explanation, rather than just dodging the question.
It was more of a gut feeling like that can be a possibility. I looked at the post and wondered what the purpose of throwing shade/making the 3p comment was. Went one of two ways, early game shenanigans, or the possibility of early game mudslinging.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 100

Post by Quin »

Please stop
"Explain it right now"
"Explain it right now"
"Explain how"
"Explain"

Please stop
too many quotes makes my eyes hurt. what's the issue?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:05 am

Please stop
"Explain it right now"
"Explain it right now"
"Explain how"
"Explain"

Please stop
Thing is, that isn't what Bo has been saying. He said his initial thought could be early game mudslinging. Then when I asked why he thought it could be mudslinging, he didn't say "idk why, I can't explain", he said "I didn't say you were mudslinging". He dodged the question, instead of answering why he thought it could be mudslinging, he backtracked and tried to say he wasn't accusing me. He has NEVER said that he is having trouble explaining what he was thinking, he just has thus far has refused to explain the specific question I've been asking, and that isn't a good look.
is this the issue? it's a good issue. i like this issue. that is to say, it is an issue. that i like.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:07 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:33 am

I'm not sure about that.

Here's a good question for ya:

If its *scummy* shade, why was it so...shall we say, bare bones?

Ideally if you're going to scum-paint, you ought to do it well. To me, BK was just thinking out-loud on something he didn't feel clear on but certainly felt worth mentioning, or that's how I saw it.
this is something i do as well. throwing whatever inspiration i have into the thread simply for the benefit of it being there.

...but i read and this is not that. he's wrapping nothing in a neat little bow of fancy mafia buzz words.
ImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

As far as I'm aware, it is correct terminology.

I don't care if its all "buzz words" so long as it communicates correctly and accurately.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I presuming you mean me with "he", because I don't think BK was wrapping anything in appealing words.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:33 am holy shit is that fucking fingersplints
hey hey :hugs:
Gro-oo-ovy
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

If you were a bee, all words are buzzwords.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

:hug: eyyyy

10000 moons it has been since our paths crossed
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

But no one is cool enough to say the phrase "calms my qualms" naturally, that is a constructed deliberate careful thing to say, and it shows that Sean is Mafia.

[VOTE: seanzie] aubergine
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:43 am I presuming you mean me with "he", because I don't think BK was wrapping anything in appealing words.
i mean BK. for that whole exchange he's talking about 'motives' and 'suspicions' but never in a way that's actually meaningful.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Long Con wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:24 pm But no one is cool enough to say the phrase "calms my qualms" naturally, that is a constructed deliberate careful thing to say, and it shows that Sean is Mafia.

being able to say calms my qualms naturally is my dream and i wont stand for this
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Long Con wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:24 pm But no one is cool enough to say the phrase "calms my qualms" naturally, that is a constructed deliberate careful thing to say, and it shows that Sean is Mafia.

Interesting take. What's your take-away from his interactions with BK if Seanzie is Maf?
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:51 pm

Interesting take. What's your take-away from his interactions with BK if Seanzie is Maf?
Bo is actually getting confused and overwhelmed by Seanzie's questioning in real time. Not w/w, sorry Alison.
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

LC getting on Seanzie for writing style has my attention.
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:54 pm LC getting on Seanzie for writing style has my attention.
In a "That's a BS reason to sus someone", or a "Yeah that's a good point" way?
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

BoKnows wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:01 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:54 pm LC getting on Seanzie for writing style has my attention.
Former.
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:12 pm
BoKnows wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:01 pm
Former.
Okay so "That's a BS reason to sus someone". Gotcha
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Quin is sus for only being online while I'm not here
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

avoiding me because he knows how dangerous i am
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

All player and host ISOs have been added to the first post.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

In which way? Kinda pinged me as nit-picky, manufactured way of shading Seanzie
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:53 pm

Bo is actually getting confused and overwhelmed by Seanzie's questioning in real time. Not w/w, sorry Alison.
Are you thinking w/t, t/w or t/t?

c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:30 pm
In which way? Kinda pinged me as nit-picky, manufactured way of shading Seanzie
In that way.
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:39 pm

Bo v, you I have no idea.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:45 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:39 pm

Bo v, you I have no idea.
v for vendetta villager?

Return to “Previous Heists”