Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Inception [Hypnagogic Phase]

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:37 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:25 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:43 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:33 pm So far I've felt some negative juju vibrations from tsp, juliets and spiny. Can someone bombard them with aggressive accusations for me please?
I'd like to hear your specifics for what I've done that is suspicious. What juju vibrations?
Your posts have a nervous/awkward tone to them and the way you reacted to that other person sussing you was weirdly aggressive.
I am not nervous or awkward. I'm saying what comes to mind. I am watching football and posting so my attention is divided, maybe that is what you sense. As for vanity. expressing suspicion of me this was my reply:
juliets wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:17 pm
vanity. wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:45 pm juliet's play pings me as wolfy so far. thoughts?
so what pings you exactly?
I don't think that's weird or aggressive.
I am including 112 eyeing you. But on looking back I suppose aggressive is the wrong word. It's more like you seem overreactive to prodding. Like you are on edge.
Ok. I actually thought 112 was kidding but maybe not.

I'm asking for specifics when people suspect me because i don't want the wolves to just throw my name around and before I know it a bunch of people suspect me just because they've heard my name a lot. Thats especially dangerous on a day 1 when everyone is looking for someone to vote for. If there are suspicions they should be specific so that everyone can evaluate the evidence for themselves. I don't think it's too much for me to ask. Could be they're just reaction testing like you often do in which case they now know - I will ask for specifics as a response to vague suspicions.

omg that elephant is adorable!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 518

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

I notice that this forum refuses to accept a post when another post has been made since I first started my own post. I am somewhat annoyed by this functionality, and expect this annoyance might only increase during a hectic End of Day discussion. Have the veterans of this forum adapted in some way?
I am the Elephant.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Post by MacDougall »

We just swallow our frustration
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:33 pm So far I've felt some negative juju vibrations from tsp, juliets and spiny. Can someone bombard them with aggressive accusations for me please?
I'd like to hear your specifics for what I've done that is suspicious. What juju vibrations?
Your posts have a nervous/awkward tone to them and the way you reacted to that other person sussing you was weirdly aggressive.
I am not nervous or awkward. I'm saying what comes to mind. I am watching football and posting so my attention is divided, maybe that is what you sense. As for vanity. expressing suspicion of me this was my reply:
vanity. wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:45 pm juliet's play pings me as wolfy so far. thoughts?
I am including 112 eyeing you. But on looking back I suppose aggressive is the wrong word. It's more like you seem overreactive to prodding. Like you are on edge.

I'm asking for specifics when people suspect me because i don't want the wolves to just throw my name around and before I know it a bunch of people suspect me just because they've heard my name a lot. Thats especially dangerous on a day 1 when everyone is looking for someone to vote for. If there are suspicions they should be specific so that everyone can evaluate the evidence for themselves. I don't think it's too much for me to ask. Could be they're just reaction testing like you often do in which case they now know - I will ask for specifics as a response to vague suspicions.

Aight do you have any reads yet?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

iaafr wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:52 pm u heard what I said.
I don't understand how something can be towny in a scummy way. I could guess but I'd rather you explain it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Basically what I remember about this movie.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

I am the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:57 pm

Elephants are better than reads.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (80.94 KiB) Viewed 2013 times
I am the Elephant.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Holy shit a 30 player game that isn’t a mash.
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Re: I am the Elephant.

Post by Hyena »

Elephant wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:01 pm

image.jpeg
Hyenas are better than elephants. :3
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893

Post by nutella »

Elephant wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:54 pm I notice that this forum refuses to accept a post when another post has been made since I first started my own post. I am somewhat annoyed by this functionality, and expect this annoyance might only increase during a hectic End of Day discussion. Have the veterans of this forum adapted in some way?
The function exists to warn you of other posts that happened in the interim that might change what you want to say, but I get that it can be really annoying and often we don't read them before posting anyway. Basically just keep hitting submit lol
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hyena wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:03 pm
I really need you guys to meet Marmot
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

nutella wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:05 pm
I really need you guys to meet Marmot
Haha. I think I saw some posts from them in other threads.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Marmot, Mongoose, Hyena, Elephant, fluffy rabbit, Disgruntled Porcupine, and rabbit8. This forum sure has its share of mammals. Also Creatures and Spiny Creatures.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 876
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:58 pm
I don't understand how something can be towny in a scummy way. I could guess but I'd rather you explain it.
sometimes somebody says something that's really Towny and you think they might be self aware of that thing being Towny and that's why they said it so it's kinda suspicious

that was my thought process

it works sometimes, like with keldeos d2 in wc2, I kinda read him going to distorteds Homesite qualified there

but here is nothing nearly as strong as that, just a vague feeling
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

And Benson the cat :p
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

I can feel Macs half curiosity and vague annoyance. I suspect him less now.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

nutella wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:07 pm And Benson the cat :p
Should we count dead animals though? :P
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

iaafr wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:06 pm
sometimes somebody says something that's really Towny and you think they might be self aware of that thing being Towny and that's why they said it so it's kinda suspicious

it works sometimes, like with keldeos d2 in wc2, I kinda read him going to distorteds Homesite qualified there

Ok well I am just wanting my invitees to have a fun time.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

I am having a fun time thank you for the sentiment Mac.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

nutella wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:04 pm
Elephant wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:54 pm I notice that this forum refuses to accept a post when another post has been made since I first started my own post. I am somewhat annoyed by this functionality, and expect this annoyance might only increase during a hectic End of Day discussion. Have the veterans of this forum adapted in some way?
The function exists to warn you of other posts that happened in the interim that might change what you want to say, but I get that it can be really annoying and often we don't read them before posting anyway. Basically just keep hitting submit lol
Yeah, we have this feature on the Town of Salem forums, too. Usually, most of us just keep hitting submit, lol.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Hi [mention]Benson[/mention] I thought [mention]Evenstar[/mention] said you didn’t exist.

Hi [mention]Elephant[/mention]. I’m Jack. Where you from?

[mention]Lady LambdaDelta[/mention], I don’t think we’ve actually met but I saw a bit of your qualifier.

[mention]Master Radishes[/mention] is an alt, yeah? Somebody on MU spec chat had an angry radish avatar.

I think I know everyone else but welcome to the visitors all the same.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:10 pm Ok well I am just wanting my invitees to have a fun time.
What if your invitees want to lynch you? >:D
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] I started a new post because that other one was getting too long. I haven't really looked at anyone too hard yet so I don't have any scum leans at this point.

I did notice nova only posted once I think and I'm used to town nova posting A LOT during the opening of a game so that caught my eye.

The biggest problem is these people I've never played with before and haven't seen them play like iaafr for example. I know him from spec chat and he is acting exactly like he did there but what should I make of that? Nothing probably.

I'll look into people more tomorrow - I really just wanted to have some fun today since I'm occupied with football.

linki: I think dead animals shouldn't count. RIP poor kitty.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Hyena wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:11 pm
Yeah, we have this feature on the Town of Salem forums, too. Usually, most of us just keep hitting submit, lol.
Tell my boy Fuggles I love him and miss him.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:12 pm Hi @Benson I thought @Evenstar said you didn’t exist.
I thought Benson was simply dead rather than didn't exist. o:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Hyena wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:13 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:12 pm Hi @Benson I thought @Evenstar said you didn’t exist.
I thought Benson was simply dead rather than didn't exist. o:
Benson didn’t ever exist. Eva is just really funny.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Benson is like Assassin, a ghost that doesn’t exist. Only a cat instead of a samurai.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Negative negative negative juju vibrations

My favorite beach boys song
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:13 pm
Hehe, will do. Fuggles (or as I know him, FML) is a fun dude. Maybe I'll bring him over (and others if people would like me to) to play a game here some time!
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

nutella wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:23 pm yall are throwing around shit reads like confetti that's not how this works that's not how any of this works
I’m a fan
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:15 pm Benson is like Assassin, a ghost that doesn’t exist. Only a cat instead of a samurai.
I like this timeline.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I’m a fan of that elephant
And I will come back to this in three hours because I have thoughts but I also have to practice piano
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

iaafr wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:06 pm

I like this guy
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hyena wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:10 pm Ok well I am just wanting my invitees to have a fun time.
That would complicate matters somewhat.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Hyena wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:15 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:13 pm
Hehe, will do. Fuggles (or as I know him, FML) is a fun dude. Maybe I'll bring him over (and others if people would like me to) to play a game here some time!
We worked well together as both alignments and he’s just such a fun guy.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:15 pm Benson is like Assassin, a ghost that doesn’t exist. Only a cat instead of a samurai.
Someday I’ll finish Fate/Stay Night Mafia 2.0.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

image.jpeg
You are one hyena. How are you better than an elephant?
I am the Elephant.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:19 pm
Yeah? It almost feels like you don't want to be responsible if one of the invitees get lynched D1. :3
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

I need to scroll before I can submit. The more posts appear, the longer it takes me to scroll. I might not be able to participate in EoD at all.
I am the Elephant.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Elephant wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:21 pm You are one hyena. How are you better than an elephant?
I'm better because I have a good laugh. <3
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Elephant wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:21 pm

image.jpeg
He’s fucking gotcha there.
Lion King making people hate hyenas is bullshit. Hyenas are better than lions.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hyena wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:23 pm
Yeah? It almost feels like you don't want to be responsible if one of the invitees get lynched D1. :3
That would be correct.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:28 pm
I love you already. <3 Have a free townread.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Hyena wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:23 pm
But seriously, this is a thing I feel. I like Syndicate style mafia best of everywhere I’ve played but we need some new or at least recurring players so I’m probably only voting a Cindy Kate player D1.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

hyenas have much stronger jaws than lions; their ability to break bone frightens supposedly overall stronger animals who wish not to be permanently crippled.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Hyena wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:29 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:28 pm
I love you already. <3 Have a free townread.
I’ll take it cause I never get nked anyway.

Phone tried to correct this to I never get naked anyway but my phone is very very wrong.
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Elephant »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:12 pm Hi @Elephant. I’m Jack. Where you from?
I am pleased to meet you, Jack. I hail from the land of elephants. Have you ever been there?
I am the Elephant.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I don’t remember how well Hyena knows me but I followed his WC match closely and I like him a lot. Town of Salem has bred a lot of fun players. Isn’t Insomnia or Scare from there as well?
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

nutella wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:43 pm hello friends i am here and ready to sleep with all of you :cloud9:
:disappoint: :ninja:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”