Total votes: 7
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Twin Peaks Mafia {DAY 5}

Post by Kate »

I love you.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Ok, so I guess I'll get some work done and check back in a few hours, maybe lunchtime.

haha, just kidding....who believed me!?!?! no one i bet !!!! haha. *has lost mind*
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 265

Post by thellama73 »

Kate wrote:Ok, so I guess I'll get some work done and check back in a few hours, maybe lunchtime.

haha, just kidding....who believed me!?!?! no one i bet !!!! haha. *has lost mind*
:haha: I'm right there with you.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

SVS, I don't see what Roxy and Mata have to do with it at this point. I know llama has played this very well, and if you vote me I'll understand how tough the choice was, but for me and all the civs I'm asking you to see through his deceptions. He's accused nearly everyone of being bad in the past day, which to me screams last-ditch baddie save attempt. I have stuck to my guns this entire time

Linki: ooh that's low, Kate, playing the friendship card that hard. And I almost believed you for a second about leaving
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I haven't accused almost everyone of being bad this last day. Since the last night I have been convinced that Kate, Vompatti and myself are civvie.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 130

Post by S~V~S »

OK, gonna vote Llama. He refused to listen to me about BWT, he already has more votes. They're both bad, though.

I read through this, and EVERYONE is so sure they are right, two people I trust with totally diametrically opposed views, both being so sure. I am glad i was not here last night, I probably would have went snark, lol.

Sorry Llama, but as far as i am concerned you killed BWT. I see no reason why a civvie would ignore what i was laying out.

Link Kate~ :o

Yeah, you are. Not sure what a vote has to do with it, lol~ :hugs:

LINKI X846~ OMG I just got out of bed, you people stop posting I have to take my dog out and wanted to do this before i forgot ha ha ha

Linkix?? LOL Llama, I haven't accused everyone of being bad TODAY. Nice :haha:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Russtifinko wrote:SVS, I don't see what Roxy and Mata have to do with it at this point. I know llama has played this very well, and if you vote me I'll understand how tough the choice was, but for me and all the civs I'm asking you to see through his deceptions. He's accused nearly everyone of being bad in the past day, which to me screams last-ditch baddie save attempt. I have stuck to my guns this entire time

Linki: ooh that's low, Kate, playing the friendship card that hard. And I almost believed you for a second about leaving
Nah, I'd never leave. You just don't know me well enough. Everyone else knew I wasn't going anywhere. And the friendship card is kinda an inside joke btw me and svs. No mafia games gonna get between me and my girl!

but seriously, You're bad. so stop.

So russ, lets say just for fun ben is able to make this a tie and you are lynched and then we all know the truth. How will you feel about what you asked your teammates to do to save your baddie ass? Who's playing a card again? You, my friend. Under the bus, you should have been thrown.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote:OK, gonna vote Llama. He refused to listen to me about BWT, he already has more votes. They're both bad, though.

I read through this, and EVERYONE is so sure they are right, two people I trust with totally diametrically opposed views, both being so sure. I am glad i was not here last night, I probably would have went snark, lol.

Sorry Llama, but as far as i am concerned you killed BWT. I see no reason why a civvie would ignore what i was laying out.

Link Kate~ :o

Yeah, you are. Not sure what a vote has to do with it, lol~ :hugs:

LINKI X846~ OMG I just got out of bed, you people stop posting I have to take my dog out and wanted to do this before i forgot ha ha ha

Linkix?? LOL Llama, I haven't accused everyone of being bad TODAY. Nice :haha:
And here's the final recruit, remember what I said last night mata?

*crosses fingers ben can cause a tie and llama wins it*
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

thellama73 wrote:I haven't accused almost everyone of being bad this last day. Since the last night I have been convinced that Kate, Vompatti and myself are civvie.
The other is Mata.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I don't understand why I was supposed to blindly trust SVS about BWT when I had no way of knowing whether she was civvie (and I still don't, to be honest.)

Mother of mercy, is this the end of Llama? It sure was nice playing with you all.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I haven't accused almost everyone of being bad this last day. Since the last night I have been convinced that Kate, Vompatti and myself are civvie.
The other is Mata.
What I still don't understand is how/way MP is using Rox as his scapegoat for Bob.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote:
Kate wrote:
The other is Mata.
What I still don't understand is how/way MP is using Rox as his scapegoat for Bob.
*how/why
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Are we sure Josie has used her lynch stopping ability? Maybe she can help me.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

thellama73 wrote:Are we sure Josie has used her lynch stopping ability? Maybe she can help me.
I'm pretty sure she has.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Kate wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Are we sure Josie has used her lynch stopping ability? Maybe she can help me.
I'm pretty sure she has.
And I'm pretty sure Ben has been recruited, so it looks bleak indeed.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

thellama73 wrote:
Kate wrote:
I'm pretty sure she has.
:hug: I'm really sorry. I really tried. I did. I wish I realized it sooner. :sigh:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Kate wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Kate wrote:
I'm pretty sure she has.
:hug: I'm really sorry. I really tried. I did. I wish I realized it sooner. :sigh:
You mustn't blame yourself. We were just too late in figuring out who the baddies were.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:I don't understand why I was supposed to blindly trust SVS about BWT when I had no way of knowing whether she was civvie (and I still don't, to be honest.)

Mother of mercy, is this the end of Llama? It sure was nice playing with you all.
You did look at BWTs role after you lynched him, right? I was basically outing us the last day and a half, since he had been not here. That was why I kept saying "unless he was recruited in the last day and a half". I was being so freaking obvious. I gave solid reasons for trusting kate and her arguments, but then just said "And I totally trust BWT" with no qualifications.

But you chose to ignore it.

Then the way i freaked after he died, and his role was revealed, well. If you did not know before you should have known then. And you are saying you still don't see it? Seriously?

Voting for BWT was totally a baddie move, and the three baddies made it.

Now i have to feed my dog, and have a life (and play my other game), and yeah, that life thing :fiesta:
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Kate, I can't tell if this is or isn't an act any more, but you have no reason to lament llama unless you're teammates, as you'll soon see. What a nail-biter though
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 50

Post by insertnamehere »

Paul is dead.

"Sometime ideas, like men, jump up and say 'hello'. They introduce
themselves, these ideas, with words. Are they words? These ideas
speak so strangely.

"All that we see in this world is based on someone's ideas. Some ideas
are destructive, some are constructive. Some ideas can arrive in the
form of a dream. I can say it again: some ideas arrive in the form of
a dream."

FADE IN:

INT. DALE COOPER'S HOTEL ROOM - NIGHT

COOPER, in bed, adjusts his pillow and turns off the light.

CUT TO:

We see COOPER asleep in bed, sleeping fitfully. With a flash of light and a thunderous like sound we see ...

FADE OUT:

FADE IN:

INT. WAITING ROOM

We see a large, windowless, well-lit, sparsely furnished, red-draped room with a table and three easy chairs. DALE COOPER, twenty-five years older, sits in one of the chairs. A LITTLE MAN, three and a half feet tall, in a red suit, stands with his back to COOPER, shaking violently.

A muffled voice repeatedly says 'Laura', a buzzing of electricity is heard along with the sound of a ceiling fan circulating as we briefly see ...

CUT TO:

INT. PALMER HOUSE - DAY

In slow motion, SARAH runs down the staircase. We can see that the ceiling fan is circulating.

CUT TO:

INT. PALMER HOUSE - DAY

We view the man from SARAH'S vision crouched at the foot of LAURA'S bed behind the bedpost staring up at us.

CUT TO:

INT. PALMER HOUSE - DAY

In slow motion, we finish watching SARAH run down the stairs with the ceiling fan circulating above her.

CUT TO:

INT. ABANDONED TRAINCAR - DAY

We view a bloody towel laying on top of a cabinet lit by a flashlight in the dark interior.

CUT TO:

INT. CALHOUN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL - DAY

We view LAURA'S face on the examining table in the morgue.

FADE OUT:

With the sound of electricity the screen FLASHES white and black.

FADE IN:

COOPER sleeps unrestly in bed, tossing and turning, with his room lit from an unknown source. He continues to dream and we switch between views of COOPER tossing and turning and of his dream ...

MORPH TO:

In a dimly lit room, a man, seen before walking through the hospital, with one arm speaks.

ONE-ARMED MAN
Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds ... fire ... walk with me. ... We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. I too have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder ... oh, but when I saw the face of god, I was changed. I took the entire arm off. My name is Mike. His name is Bob.

MORPH TO:

In a basement we see the man from SARAH'S vision, BOB, a frightening long-haired man, stands beside machinery in a dark room. He looks toward the ceiling as he speaks.

BOB
Mike? Mike, can you hear me?

BOB, in the same surroundings, has one hand on his chest and the other pointing at us as he speaks.

BOB
Catch you with my death bag. You make think I've gone insane ... but I promise, I will kill again.

MORPH TO:

We view a mound of dirt surrounded by twelve lit candles. Suddenly they are blown out.

MORPH TO:

We return to viewing COOPER tossing and turning in his bed and return to the first portion of the dream ...

MORPH TO:

INT. WAITING ROOM

We see a large, windowless, well-lit, sparsely furnished, red-draped room with a table and three easy chairs. DALE COOPER, twenty-five years older, sits in one of the chairs. Next to it is a coffee table with a model of Saturn. A LITTLE MAN, three and a half feet tall, in a red suit, stands with his back to COOPER, shaking violently. Two of the easy chairs are close together. Beside them are two tall Saturn lamps. A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN who looks exactly like LAURA PALMER sits across from COOPER in one of those chairs.

COPPER stares at the BEAUTIFUL WOMAN and she stares back at him. He turns to look at the LITTLE MAN. The LITTLE MAN stops shaking, turns to COOPER and claps his hands once.

LITTLE MAN
Let's rock!

The LITTLE MAN moves over and sits in a chair beside the BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. The LITTLE MAN closes his eyes and rubs his hands slowly together, a ringing sound is produced.

SOUND EFFECT: SPIRIT PRESENCE RINGING 20K

COOPER looks at the BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, who is still staring at him and smiles enigmatically. She slowly puts a finger to the side of her nose and then slowly lowers her hand, almost pointing at him as it drops. As the LITTLE MAN rubs his hands, a shadow of a bird passes in the background behind the red drapes.

Both the LITTLE MAN'S and the BEAUTIFUL WOMAN'S speech is oddly stilted but COOPER'S speech is normal. We see subtitles under them, with the correct words. The LITTLE MAN stops rubbing his hands, opens his eyes, turns to COOPER and says ...

LITTLE MAN
I've got good news! That gum you like is going to ... come back in style.

COOPER sits quietly listening to him and turns to the BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. The LITTLE MAN turns to look at the WOMAN and then back to COOPER.

LITTLE MAN
She's my cousin, ... but doesn't she look ... almost exactly like Laura Palmer?

COOPER
But it is Laura Palmer. Are you Laura Palmer?

BEAUTIFUL WOMAN
I feel like I know her, (distressed) but sometimes my arms bend back.

LITTLE MAN
She's filled with secrets. Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song ... and there's always music in the air.

TUNE: DANCE OF THE DREAM MAN

Strange saxophone music filters into the air. The LITTLE MAN hops off the chair and begins to dance a strange dance. A light, like a strobelight, flashes on and off. The BEAUTIFUL WOMAN rises, goes over, and gently kisses COOPER on the mouth. She then softly whispers something in his ear.

thellama is dead. He was Andy. He was not possessed by BOB. It is now Da-FIRE WALK WITH ME!
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Russtifinko wrote:Kate, I can't tell if this is or isn't an act any more, but you have no reason to lament llama unless you're teammates, as you'll soon see. What a nail-biter though
We are civvie teammates and I know his role. I'll lament all I want, thank you very much.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Wait, can we still lynch MP?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Woe is me :(

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

That was supposed to be red. Sorry.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

thellama73 wrote:That was supposed to be red. Sorry.
Am I allowed to lament now, Russ? Or do you have to ask your possesser?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

insertnamehere wrote:

It is now Da-FIRE WALK WITH ME!
What does this mean? Something to do with that second set of roles? It isn't Day Whatever, apparently. This could be interesting :)

And Sorry Llama, but I had serious issues getting past BWT. Like I said yesterday, had it been Russ or Vomps with the most votes, there ya go.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

What does this mean? Something to do with that second set of roles? It isn't Day Whatever, apparently. This could be interesting :)

And Sorry Llama, but I had serious issues getting past BWT. Like I said yesterday, had it been Russ or Vomps with the most votes, there ya go.
Wow, sincere. :|
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Wait, what??? INH, are you sure there's no typo in that post? Llama can't possibly be good! The math just doesn't work!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Kate wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

Very :)

Glad you noticed ;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote:
Kate wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

Glad you noticed ;)
Yea. I noticed. There ya go.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Kate wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

Glad you noticed ;)
Yea. I noticed. There ya go.
I'd like to commend you on your grammer and punctuation too, perfect! :)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

There isn't any punctuation, lol. And it is hard to fuck up 4 words.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote:There isn't any punctuation, lol. And it is hard to fuck up 4 words.
In the first post, wise ass :p
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Is someone going to tell us whats happening. Are the living players just supposed to stay over here and do anything???
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: Twin Peaks Mafia {NIGHT 5}

Post by insertnamehere »

You have 24 hours to send in Night Actions.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 133

Post by Matahari »

ok, so someone please straighten me out here. Does this mean that MP, Rox, Russti and SVS are bad? Or substitute Vomps for SVS? And why isnt the game over?
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

I can only imagine two explanations for this. I could be recruited and not know it, but wouldn't it be 4-3 baddies and game over??? Or there might bot even be baddies and this is all a lead-up to the black roles, but if so then why did Snow Dog die at night?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:ok, so someone please straighten me out here. Does this mean that MP, Rox, Russti and SVS are bad? Or substitute Vomps for SVS? And why isnt the game over?
I'm not sure why its not over. Maybe there was no day 0 recruit after all?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Russtifinko wrote:I can only imagine two explanations for this. I could be recruited and not know it, but wouldn't it be 4-3 baddies and game over??? Or there might bot even be baddies and this is all a lead-up to the black roles, but if so then why did Snow Dog die at night?
OH good god. will you give it up. Youre bad and you know it. gah!
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Matahari wrote:ok, so someone please straighten me out here. Does this mean that MP, Rox, Russti and SVS are bad? Or substitute Vomps for SVS? And why isnt the game over?
I wish I could write you a melody so plain, that could hold you, dear lady, from going insane. That could ease you and cool you, and cease the pain.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Rox has to be the question mark in all this because MP was perfectly happy to let her be his scapegoat as to who was BOB.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I am not even going to start all this again. I am not a recruit and I am deffo not Bob. I will no longer be arguing my civ status. Lynch me if you will but yesterday drained me of mafia'ing for awhile.

I do not believe the outcome at all. I still hold llama was bad.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Yep Kate I am Bob all right /sarc
;)
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

And is it weird or unnerving to anyone else that all role listings everywhere seem to be gone?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I don't understand why I was supposed to blindly trust SVS about BWT when I had no way of knowing whether she was civvie (and I still don't, to be honest.)

You did look at BWTs role after you lynched him, right? I was basically outing us the last day and a half, since he had been not here. That was why I kept saying "unless he was recruited in the last day and a half". I was being so freaking obvious. I gave solid reasons for trusting kate and her arguments, but then just said "And I totally trust BWT" with no qualifications.

But you chose to ignore it.

Then the way i freaked after he died, and his role was revealed, well. If you did not know before you should have known then. And you are saying you still don't see it? Seriously?

Voting for BWT was totally a baddie move, and the three baddies made it.

Now i have to feed my dog, and have a life (and play my other game), and yeah, that life thing :fiesta:

I did not capitalize several words, missed a period had a run on sentence and mispunctuated. It was as good as it was since i was actually on my computer, not my phone. I am sure I have made several nicely spelled & punctuated posts throughtout this game.

And since you quoted the 4 word post, not the first one, that was the one i assumed you were referring to. Ever since you pointed this out, my proofreading is better, but it is hard to slow down my typing, I do glance now before hitting post.

Linki @ Mata~ why would anyone think the game would definitely be over? I did not get why Kate kept saying that.

Linki @ Russ~ you have to go into the sign up thread (I used to go to INHs sig, but he took it out) and the link to the roles is in there :)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote:Yep Kate I am Bob all right /sarc
What? I don't think you are bob. Mp is bob. He is trying to get us to thunk you are.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Thanks SVS, found it
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 133

Post by Matahari »

SVS, if it was 4/4 yesterday, and I think it must have been, then as soon as a kill is turned in, it will be over, unless roleblocker is really good at his job. Or if it goes into a reset of some kind-
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Anyone worried about this Black Lodge business?
;)

Return to “Previous Side Missions”