hm
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: Cartomancy [Day 1]

Post by Dennis »

@staypositivefriend the post disintegrated into dust idk where it went

But Baudib said that Alison was being tame which is either pocketing her so hard or distancing from her so far they are on opposite sides of the earth
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Creature »

lucy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:45 pm yeah hmmm, everone on splints
@fingersplints what's up
I prefer to stay on Roxy for counterwagon purposes but will prob jump to whichever wagon you end up if there's risk of tied wagons.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 239
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

i am going zealot hunting with my ability, zealot doesn't pick a card and essentially they get the death card every night, i find that and i find gold
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

lucy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:39 pm @Porscha @Dennis @Creature onto roxy thanks
Por que
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Alison
27%
Voters: sig, Jackofhearts2005, Roxy, Neon, fingersplints, RondoDimBuckle
Baudib1
9%
Voters: Dennis, DrWilgy
Bereft
No votes
Voters: None
Creature
No votes
Dennis
No votes
DrWilgy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
fingersplints
27%
Voters: lucy, tutuu, staypositivefriend, MacDougall, Bereft, Baudib1
Jackofhearts2005
No votes
Kate
9%
Voters: Seanzie, falcon45ca
lucy
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Neon
No votes
Porscha
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
No votes
Roxy
9%
Voters: Creature, Alison
Seanzie
No votes
sig
No votes
staypositivefriend
No votes
tutuu
No votes
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 127
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Sorry, didn't realize EOD was so soon.

[VOTE: fingersplints] aubergine

I think voting me after calling me/Roxy T/T is unjustifiable; in my heart of hearts I think this is a coinflip because I feel like this kind of emotional reactionary posting is in splints' town range but there's less than 20 minutes on the clock and the next biggest wagon is me so I don't actually care that much.

I think jack is town now because he's playing in a way that would essentially guarantee he dies if he gets his goal of killing me - I can't see any worlds where he survives much longer if I flip and that seems like an odd line for a mafia to take, since he doesn't have enough of a meta of thunderdoming wrongly as town to get away with it.

Roxy came in to OMGUS me and peace out after trying to discredit the IC. Naked scum. We're never voting this slot out today but please do so tomorrow.

It is EOD1 and while I still kinda think falcon's tone is townie his pushes have been all over the place and he hasn't made me want to locktown him like I usually do when he is town. If you are town falcon step it up.

I thought Creature was ok earlier today but Mac's point about nobody hopping on SPF's Creature suspicion is correct and he has shown literally no fear about the EOD today which I have never seen him do as town ever. If this is the first town game where he finally evolves into a gigachad who doesn't doubt himself then sorry ig but Occam's Razor is that he is mafia. His vanity vote on sig is also pretty bad. Same with Roxy, vote this out tomorrow please.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

lucy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:41 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:40 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:39 pm @Porscha @Dennis @Creature onto roxy thanks
Why? I thought you preferred fingersplints
in an ideal world, where finger could possibly be unlynchable, i am trying to get a second wagon that isn't alison
Oh

I guess I can do this? [VOTE: Roxy] aubergine feels wrong still but hey, I can't disagree with the sheriff
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 317

Post by staypositivefriend »

i have a very specific theory about what's happening but im going to wait until d2 to say it

mafia this is ur chance to kill me before i break the game open
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

10 minutes out and that's the fucking split lmao
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:47 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:45 pm yeah hmmm, everone on splints
@fingersplints what's up
I prefer to stay on Roxy for counterwagon purposes but will prob jump to whichever wagon you end up if there's risk of tied wagons.
Oh welp it is at two votes so this is gonna turn out to be pointless

I should have one post left now and will prob save it incase I need to say one more thing before EOD
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:47 pm i am going zealot hunting with my ability, zealot doesn't pick a card and essentially they get the death card every night, i find that and i find gold
I kind of disagree, what does it gain us as town? We need to hit cultists. The zealot is the most comfortable person in the game (or perhaps Roxy for reasons stated earlier) If we hit cultists they get less cards so more chances for us to get the 'anti-town' cards that I dont believe are anti-town and we can use them for our benefit. The longer we dont hit cultists the more cards they draw and the less cards town draws
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dennis is town he's just overly emotional and confuses things that upset him personally with things that are scummy. Someone said he's young IRL and has very little mafia experience so I'll cut him a pass. Think he's pure and would be impressed if a player with 3 games had this kind of range.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

if this is actually dennis's third mafia game then i agree that he's town too
Alison

Post by Alison »

No flash wagons please. I would rather die today than flash.

If I get executed, kill Roxy/Creature/Neon, I guarantee pelts in there. This is my legacy.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:49 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:47 pm i am going zealot hunting with my ability, zealot doesn't pick a card and essentially they get the death card every night, i find that and i find gold
I kind of disagree, what does it gain us as town? We need to hit cultists. The zealot is the most comfortable person in the game (or perhaps Roxy for reasons stated earlier) If we hit cultists they get less cards so more chances for us to get the 'anti-town' cards that I dont believe are anti-town and we can use them for our benefit. The longer we dont hit cultists the more cards they draw and the less cards town draws
the fuck are cultists?
guess i'll investigate tonight
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 434

Post by MacDougall »

Here have some reads from one of my alters lol.

Alison (she/her) - I have tinfoil but both my head and my gut say she is town in this game. There are just too many question marks I have towards basically all of her voters/detractors. Her play in and of itself has been kind of null for her so my read on her is mostly a read based on her treatment not her play.

Baudib1 (he/him) - Quite different. My feeling towards Baudib has been that I've largely agreed with most of everything he's said. His play has been a beacon of towniness. But when I do preflip wagonomics with my reads (yes, a bad idea), there is a lot more credibility for those who've been pushing him, than those who have been pushing Alison. It is quite possible that Baudib is a deepwolf who townsides as this is the first time I've played with him. Which would mean that he's shielding town (Creature, Alison) with TMI and the Alison pushers are actually working overtime to stop him from dying in spite of this. This is a bit far fetched. I do townread him and I think he believes his posts.

Bereft (he/him) - Seanzie has the right of it when he says bereft has kind of flown under the radar. They do seem to be appearing on the right side of matters, but they haven't really been a force in the game at all. I really didn't like the way they justified their Fingersplints vote.

Creature (he/him) - He's continued to have direct and confident reads which has been the basis for SPF's meta based scumread. The most recent was the "Baudib wagon is trash" read. Maybe there is something there. Baudib shielded Creature in a way that I did not like. I don't really understand anything Creature is doing in this game.

Dennis (he/him) - Continues to just feel like an island boy, just tryna make it.

DrWilgy (he/him) - Yes, it troubles me that his focus points have been misaligned to mine. Yes, his reads have felt wolfsiding. But the way he has reacted to me has been towny. Wilgy's frustration is palpable. He has town entitlement.

falcon45ca (he/him) - I do not really vibe with any of Falcon's reads. I have humoured him as town for some level 1 reasons, but upon reflection Falcon is more than capable of doing the things I've been townpinged on as mafia. It's mostly just been the moments where he has been aggressive in defending his perspectives, but really those moments have been kinda basic. What I usually like to look for from Falcon is ... rational behaviour. He doesn't post much, and as town he's just like ... pretty standard town. He catches a lot of flak for being sort of slanky as town, but there's never really any basis for it. I'm not really seeing town Falcon.

fingersplints (she/her) - I am very sure this is a hit. I reread their ISO several times. None of their reads feel real. They haven't explained any of their reads. They are townreading most of the sussiest slots in the game.

Jackofhearts2005 (he/him) - I really don't know. I don't agree with anything he's said really. I cannot make sense of him. He feels like he has to be mafia if Baudib and Alison are town? But ... what is the actual gameplan as mafia in just furiously pushing Alison?

Kate (she/her) - I don't really think Kate has been towny but I also kinda just gut townread her. There is a sincerity to the way they have self read themselves as town in this game. I can't really say anything substantial aside from this.

lucy (she/her) - Probably just the real Oracle. Lucy is being treated poorly in this game by at least a few town (and probably all of the mafia).

MacDougall (he/him) - A very obvious mafia. Should be wagoned.

Neon (she/her) - I have summarised how I feel this Neon differs from usual town Neon. I didn't actually answer her when she asked whether I think that this newfound confidence might stem from her doing well in an MU game because it feels like ... well no it shouldn't but I guess it can? I think she is town now though. Just ... it's also that I don't. *sigh*

Porscha (she/her) - Will need scrutiny day 2. The conversation about Porscha being polarised hasn't really been had, and that's probably a good thing cuz I'm sick of having it every single god damn day 1. Porscha will become obvious on day 2 imo. They have set a day 1 benchmark that they will drop off from if they are mafia, and leap forward from if they are town. So if I die, do keep an eye on that. It's all about the effort level.

RondoDimBuckle (any/Rondo) - I am highly suspicious. Fingersplints might have spewed Rondo mafia, and his Oracle play is fucking weird. All his play is weird actually. Kinda think he voted FS before as a pre-emptive bus.

Roxy (she/her) - I actually really think Roxy is town lol. Lucy made a case earlier that I think makes sense to listen to and trust. But I really loved the shade she just directed at Sig. That was really towny. Roxy just feels like a town that has kind of ... been accidentally scummy in Alison's perspectives.

Seanzie (he/him or they/them) - Quite towny. Has not been appeasing but he's also been scrunitising things in a believable way. He doesn't really feel like he has an agenda aside from discovery.

sig (he/him) - I thought sig was super scummy early on but then he kinda pocketed me with his snark. Then he kinda just kept making play that kinda didn't resonate, all fucking day. Then he ended up sort of sneakily being on the Alison wagon despite not being an exponent. Then he defended Fingersplints in the scummiest way possible lol. Also FS townread him early on for nothing.

staypositivefriend (she/her) - I townread SPF, but like it's pretty well known at this point my SPF read is super hot garbage so should never been trusted. Especially don't let SPF cite my read as legacy please. Like @staypositivefriend if you do you are outed, don't do it. Don't even mention it. That said, SPF has felt like a force for good. I haven't had any pings which is kinda cool lol.

tutuu (any) - Probably one of my stronger townreads. I really loved their readslist with the funny nicknames haha. It reminded me of the way I do readslists sometimes. I vibe with a lot of their thots.

Good luck town and god speed. @Mafia, ur shit.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:50 pm if this is actually dennis's third mafia game then i agree that he's town too
it is
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:51 pm
the fuck are cultists?
the zealots buddies
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:51 pm
the fuck are cultists?
the zealots buddies
oh, go on finger
and i have a smart plan for ability, hope you know it too
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:50 pm No flash wagons please. I would rather die today than flash.

If I get executed, kill Roxy/Creature/Neon, I guarantee pelts in there. This is my legacy.
My other legacy is that the entire progression on my wagon has been beyond unnatural and it feels like people are trying to come up with the most contrived BS possible to justify being on it. Ergo it is very likely that multiple mafia members are outing to wagon me, ergo you should scrutinize the rest of the people on my wagon more strongly (like sig who has slipped totally UTR despite not doing anything) if I die beyond the immediate 3-person POE I gave you.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

10 and 20 minutes left top to bottom
10 minutes.PNG
10 minutes.PNG (92.21 KiB) Viewed 784 times
20 minutes.PNG
20 minutes.PNG (121.67 KiB) Viewed 784 times
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:52 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:51 pm
the fuck are cultists?
the zealots buddies
oh, go on finger
and i have a smart plan for ability, hope you know it too
Well, I was doing waganomics but I guess there is no point there will be no movement from here
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

I have townreads on all of Mac/tutuu/SPF just because they're voices of sanity in a circus of nonsense but idk how the gamestate degenerates so badly if all three are town. Trust them for now but keep an eye out if someone coasts on strong tone without any pelts because I expect this crew to produce some.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I would like to say Lucy telling people what to do makes it really easy for wolves to blend in I think
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine

Just so I can watch the world burn.

This is my last post. Good luck everyone!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dennis wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:54 pm I would like to say Lucy telling people what to do makes it really easy for wolves to blend in I think
almost nobody's doing what i say lmao
Alison

Post by Alison »

I have already solved the entire game with my legacy, please refer to it.

Kill whoever you want, I don't care, I've already given you the path to victory and it's on you if you refuse to follow it.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dennis wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:54 pm I would like to say Lucy telling people what to do makes it really easy for wolves to blend in I think
yes I personally dislike it but I am letting her do her process, Ender has told me to trust her in the past so I am exercising that in this game
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I went through Splints ISO and there are no new posts what in the actual world. I guess I'll read during the night how Lucy somehow managed to get 8 people on Splints.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dennis wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:56 pm I went through Splints ISO and there are no new posts what in the actual world. I guess I'll read during the night how Lucy somehow managed to get 8 people on Splints.
i'm confirmed town, and mac/spf did the actual work lol
and vote splints thanks
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:55 pm I have already solved the entire game with my legacy, please refer to it.

Kill whoever you want, I don't care, I've already given you the path to victory and it's on you if you refuse to follow it.
if you die dont worry I will sheep
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Seanzie has not been an easy read this game which is unusual but I'd lean him town.

Bereft has been a ghost. I actually forgot they existed. There have been so many people permitted to slip by doing absolutely nothing because people are too enthralled with debating whether or not Alison is aggressive as town (lol). There's too many such players to brute force through so I'm just going to not care, good luck sorting them in previous day phases by microtells or something.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

mac
lucy
tutuu
dennis
bereft
rondo
baud

my current townreads in the exact order that i townread them. i think there is one mafia maximum in this pool

im capped now so gl gl
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

lucy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:57 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:56 pm I went through Splints ISO and there are no new posts what in the actual world. I guess I'll read during the night how Lucy somehow managed to get 8 people on Splints.
and vote splints thanks
Did you not JUST tell me to vote Roxy
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

I asked for a sub, but it has not come through yet. I voted for Dennis for the lolz
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I have 5 more posts
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dennis wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:58 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:57 pm
and vote splints thanks
Did you not JUST tell me to vote Roxy
i didn't read a host message, the reasoning for that was incorrect lol
Alison

Post by Alison »

lucy is top 5 town players in this list and her word should be trusted. Whether you want to blindly sheep her or not is up to you but if people go around saying that lucy is a bad player and shouldn't be trusted they are mafia. This is a big reason why Roxy is scummy that people are overlooking.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

four
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

three
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:58 pm lucy is top 5 town players in this list and her word should be trusted. Whether you want to blindly sheep her or not is up to you but if people go around saying that lucy is a bad player and shouldn't be trusted they are mafia. This is a big reason why Roxy is scummy that people are overlooking.
110% agree
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Good night.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alison wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:48 pmI thought Creature was ok earlier today but Mac's point about nobody hopping on SPF's Creature suspicion is correct and he has shown literally no fear about the EOD today which I have never seen him do as town ever. If this is the first town game where he finally evolves into a gigachad who doesn't doubt himself then sorry ig but Occam's Razor is that he is mafia. His vanity vote on sig is also pretty bad. Same with Roxy, vote this out tomorrow please.
Aw man

This is annoying

I don't even know how tf you all think I am displaying confidence here

Is it because I am not publicly secondguessing everything?

This is also funny because I've been trying to push some counterwagons incase we change our mind about fingersplints

aorn I'm trusting Mac and SPF (and lucy) here

I guess Roxy/Jack/sig likely contain wolves

Anyway I should prob go sleep this game is giving me headaches

Oh shit gotta check if there are no ties
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Post cap
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Spacedaisy »

End of Day 1 - Now Who's Flailing?

"Three balls for $1! Put a friend in the seat and try to dunk them," a carnie calls out, juggling the balls as he tempts people to come and give the dunk tank a whirl. The line here is longer than most of the other games. It's comprised mostly of teenage boys eager to show up their buddies. You stand in line to purchase an elephant ear and as you wait for your delicious deep fried pastry to be done, you idly watch one after another miss the bullseye target. Then suddenly there is a loud DING! The small plank drops, dumping fingersplints into the large vat of very cold water. The group of friends gathered around to cheer and jeer at the unfortunate soul who now flailed, trying to fight their way back up to the top. Aren't those things supposed to be more shallow than that? The laughter subsides as the realization dawns on all the observers that fingersplints was in real trouble. By the time they fish her from the water, they are limp and lifeless. So much for their fun day at the fair.

fingersplints has been chopped. She was Vanilla Town. It is now Night 1, card draws will be going out momentarily and you will have until 7:00 PM EST January 7 (tomorrow) to turn in your night actions in your private channel.

The thread is now locked for the night.

Please vote in the poll to tell me if you would rather I lift the post cap one hour before the End of Day or leave it as is.

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:58 pm Day 1 Poll
fingersplints: 8
Alison
Baudib1
Bereft
lucy
MacDougall
RondoDimBuckle
staypositivefriend
tutuu

Alison: 6
falcon45ca
fingersplints
Jackofhearts2005
Neon
Roxy
sig

Baudib1: 2
DrWilgy
Seanzie

Roxy: 2
Creature
Dennis

Dennis : 1
Kate

Missed the Vote: 1
Porscha
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Spacedaisy »

End of Night 1 - Psych!

The lights shone brightly on the various carnival rides as you stroll along the walkway down the main drag. Over the noises of the fair, a voice can be heard over the PA, "The power of divination is a power of darkness and those who call upon it are children of darkness! Come out of the darkness and into the light!"

A bright flash filled the sky, making it as bright as day.

The Sun Card has been played. No one has died. It is now Day 2. You have until 8:00 PM EST on January 8 to choose who to eliminate.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 471

Re: Cartomancy [Day 2]

Post by tutuu »