LittleTiger
38%
Mongoose
25%
Roxy
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Your Little Brother (The Host, The Mod, The Non)
38%

Total votes: 8
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 171

Re: Classic Super Mario Bros. [Endgame]

Post by Hedgeowl »

Elohcin wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
You're welcome, we all really enjoyed it. I honestly think most of our failures had nothing to do with you or the way you set up the game. Our first big loss was MP being frozen and then lynched while a bullet bill. If neither of those things had happened we'd have been far better off. Then there was the tied lynch between BWT and myself. If it weren't for that then we'd have won in water world I think (based on presumable numbers) or at least won shortly after. I personally remained optimistic about our chances up until the tied lynch and regularly pointed out ways we could still win. Honestly we could've even had the game right at the end if Elo hadn't come back and SVS had trusted LT.
From the beginning, I thought that among the baddies were Roxy, Rusti, and LT. So, if the game had played out differently, I could have been convinced that Roxy was the last baddie, but LT was already under so much suspicion.
I was pretty convinced Rox was civ after the MP lynch and so many had voted for her. Once Russ started the Rox, SVS, and Lt baddie train, that made me think more and more that maybe LT really was the other baddie. After MP flipped bad only way I thought SVS was bad, was if she and MP had manufactured that long back and forth in the very beginning, but SVS seemed pretty sincere, in her "WTH are you talking about?" responses to MP.

I think you're right Bullz, this game was actually much closer than we realized. The last night kill surprised me. How did that happen btw? Also, it seems a risky move to have picked 10 as the voting number. There were only 11 voters total that day. Why not go for something safer and more guaranteed like 6 or 7?

Yes, I meant letter Rob! Water?? Hilarious we avoided it the whole game.

Snow, I will try not to ruin your next game through my mistakes. :hugs:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 108

Post by Bullzeye »

Hedgeowl wrote: I was pretty convinced Rox was civ after the MP lynch and so many had voted for her. Once Russ started the Rox, SVS, and Lt baddie train, that made me think more and more that maybe LT really was the other baddie. After MP flipped bad only way I thought SVS was bad, was if she and MP had manufactured that long back and forth in the very beginning, but SVS seemed pretty sincere, in her "WTH are you talking about?" responses to MP.

I think you're right Bullz, this game was actually much closer than we realized. The last night kill surprised me. How did that happen btw? Also, it seems a risky move to have picked 10 as the voting number. There were only 11 voters total that day. Why not go for something safer and more guaranteed like 6 or 7?

You died because we wanted to change my role to a Bob-Omb and Epi met us halfway by saying whoever voted me last would die. He allowed this because he'd forgot to tell us about some coins we'd won or something. BWT's night kill happened because LT was told to send in the names of whoever she wanted dead. Like a good baddie she sent in everyone's :feb: but Epi told her to narrow it down so BWT got the chop. I'm surprised people carried on being suspicious of Roxy, I thought it was reasonably easy to figure out she was the air king because nobody was coming off the polls but the Air King hadn't been lynched. To be fair though, I only realised this because I was deliberately trying to work out who everyone left might be so if people hadn't thought hard enough about it I can see why they'd miss the clues.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Bullzeye wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote: I was pretty convinced Rox was civ after the MP lynch and so many had voted for her. Once Russ started the Rox, SVS, and Lt baddie train, that made me think more and more that maybe LT really was the other baddie. After MP flipped bad only way I thought SVS was bad, was if she and MP had manufactured that long back and forth in the very beginning, but SVS seemed pretty sincere, in her "WTH are you talking about?" responses to MP.

You died because we wanted to change my role to a Bob-Omb and Epi met us halfway by saying whoever voted me last would die. He allowed this because he'd forgot to tell us about some coins we'd won or something. BWT's night kill happened because LT was told to send in the names of whoever she wanted dead. Like a good baddie she sent in everyone's :feb: but Epi told her to narrow it down so BWT got the chop. I'm surprised people carried on being suspicious of Roxy, I thought it was reasonably easy to figure out she was the air king because nobody was coming off the polls but the Air King hadn't been lynched. To be fair though, I only realised this because I was deliberately trying to work out who everyone left might be so if people hadn't thought hard enough about it I can see why they'd miss the clues.
Ugh, really, the last voter for you? I based my whole strategy that day on the fact that the number picked would most likely be lower than 7 or 8, so felt safe voting once we had 9 voters. This also means that the dead and non-player votes didn't matter. Kinda feels like a random kill now. Why not just write in secrets for the day or tell civs that the role was not the one shown?

Epi- were the baddie allowed the NK in the game to balance things out? or due to coins?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 108

Post by Bullzeye »

Hedgeowl wrote: Ugh, really, the last voter for you? I based my whole strategy that day on the fact that the number picked would most likely be lower than 7 or 8, so felt safe voting once we had 9 voters. This also means that the dead and non-player votes didn't matter. Kinda feels like a random kill now. Why not just write in secrets for the day or tell civs that the role was not the one shown?

Epi- were the baddie allowed the NK in the game to balance things out? or due to coins?
It only happened because Epi made a mistake and felt bad about it, thinking it might have affected our decision, so he allowed us to change our minds and we were awkward about it.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 172

Post by Epignosis »

Hedgeowl wrote: Epi- were the baddie allowed the NK in the game to balance things out? or due to coins?
Sometime in the middle of the game I had the idea to have Bowser start killing every night if the henchmen were all dead.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
You're welcome, we all really enjoyed it. I honestly think most of our failures had nothing to do with you or the way you set up the game. Our first big loss was MP being frozen and then lynched while a bullet bill. If neither of those things had happened we'd have been far better off. Then there was the tied lynch between BWT and myself. If it weren't for that then we'd have won in water world I think (based on presumable numbers) or at least won shortly after. I personally remained optimistic about our chances up until the tied lynch and regularly pointed out ways we could still win. Honestly we could've even had the game right at the end if Elo hadn't come back and SVS had trusted LT.
From the beginning, I thought that among the baddies were Roxy, Rusti, and LT. So, if the game had played out differently, I could have been convinced that Roxy was the last baddie, but LT was already under so much suspicion.
I was pretty convinced Rox was civ after the MP lynch and so many had voted for her. Once Russ started the Rox, SVS, and Lt baddie train, that made me think more and more that maybe LT really was the other baddie. After MP flipped bad only way I thought SVS was bad, was if she and MP had manufactured that long back and forth in the very beginning, but SVS seemed pretty sincere, in her "WTH are you talking about?" responses to MP.

Hedge, just out of curiosity, what about my case on Roxy, LT, and S~V~S made you think that LT was bad specifically? I thought I was being clever with that. :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

It wasn't your case so much Russ, but the other actions and evidence. I think it was clever after Elo was lynched to spin it back on the trio. Once you led the roxy voters bandwagon and MP was lynched instead, it just gave it away that there were baddies trying to get her lynched so Roxy was probably civ. Since we knew MP was bad it only worked that SVS was bad if she and MP faked that big hullabaloo in the beginning. That left LT and I thought it was probably a good way to hide a baddie amongst the three and distance yourself. It just kept looking more like her. LT voting Mongoose as a throwaway confirmed it more and her Mongoose it a big bad baddie post had me laughing so hard. I just couldnt see how she wasnt bad after that. So it wasn't your case, but more that it started falling apart based on other evidence.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 172

Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Previous Side Missions”