Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: Twin Peaks Mafia {DAY 5}

Post by Tangrowth »

Kate wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Kate, do you mean would NOT have voted? And it is nothing I'm fabricating. Though I do agree fact wasn't the best choice of words, but I meant in that set of circumstances. I don't necessarily believe it to be true, but it's a possibility.

Llama coming in here exclaiming Rox and me to be bad only makes me more sure that he's the baddie here and Russ was being set up the whole time.
MP,you draw evil roles a statistically improbable number of times, which annoys me because I always really want to trust you. But a minute ago you named a bunch of civvies as baddies, so you are no longer fooling anyone.
I am not baddie here, but I have to admit, you guys have done a wonderful job manipulating everyone this game. Vomps, Llama, Kate, and I guess the last has to be Rox or Russ. Nicely done.
So Rox or Russ huh! So either the one you voted with or the one we all voted for? That's makes total sense. :|
Yes, considering I do still think it likely for not all of Russ, Llama, or Vomps to be baddie, it's clearly not Russ at this point, if any of them.

I love being railroaded by baddies, it's a ton of fun.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Kate wrote:
Matahari wrote:Protection, Kate? How is that even possible?
Well. It was a hint.
Mata - she is out right lying here. If you have ever trusted me girlfriend trust me now. I am only coming back to plead with you to see logic.

Mati -We all agree llama and Vomps are bad. llama has basically outed himself. Yet you have doubts. llama, Vomps and Kate vote for Rusti - notice two of those voters are the top suspects that are now throwing all they have to sway you. I called their bluff. Please for the love of all old and new mafia gods trust me. I have never asked for your trust in a game before I am asking for it now. You know we are right about llama. You seen and read his posts today as well as I did. This will be my last post to you on this there is nothing more I can say that hasn't been said.
;)
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 265

Post by thellama73 »

Oh man I wish the votes would come. The suspense is killing me. My life hangs in the balance, and not just my life, but the fate of the entire game!

linki Rox: we don't all agree with that at all.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote:
Kate wrote:
Well. It was a hint.
Mata - she is out right lying here. If you have ever trusted me girlfriend trust me now. I am only coming back to plead with you to see logic.

Mati -We all agree llama and Vomps are bad. llama has basically outed himself. Yet you have doubts. llama, Vomps and Kate vote for Rusti - notice two of those voters are the top suspects that are now throwing all they have to sway you. I called their bluff. Please for the love of all old and new mafia gods trust me. I have never asked for your trust in a game before I am asking for it now. You know we are right about llama. You seen and read his posts today as well as I did. This will be my last post to you on this there is nothing more I can say that hasn't been said.
Sig bet. Mp is as bad as the day is long.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:
Kate wrote:
Well. It was a hint.

Thank you!

Christ. If you are Bob, then you've played an amazing game, truth be told. Perhaps it really is the case that all of Russ, Llama, and Vomps are baddie... huh. Or maybe Mata or S~V~S is the missing piece of the puzzle.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Man, Rox is good. She's really good. She made me trust her more than once this game. But all the cards are on the table now.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:Man, Rox is good. She's really good. She made me trust her more than once this game. But all the cards are on the table now.
There's no way in hell she is lying; a baddie Rox would not say that.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Roxy wrote:
Kate wrote:
Well. It was a hint.

Thank you!

Christ. If you are Bob, then you've played an amazing game, truth be told. Perhaps it really is the case that all of Russ, Llama, and Vomps are baddie... huh. Or maybe Mata or S~V~S is the missing piece of the puzzle.
Oh now it's not Rox?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Kate wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Roxy wrote:
Kate wrote:
Well. It was a hint.

Thank you!

Oh now it's not Rox?
You know Rox as well as I do. You look at that and tell me a baddie Rox would say that. Because there's no way. Unless she has REALLY upped her baddie game and her baddie game is good, but... that is classic civvie Rox talk.
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 133

Post by Matahari »

oddly, I just dont see MP screwing up so much when he is civvie. Plus, after having to miss so much time at the start, he was remarkably well informed and posting all that analytical manure when he came back.... only to start making mistakes?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Well then. If Rox is civ, then mp is bob. :dead horse:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:oddly, I just dont see MP screwing up so much when he is civvie. Plus, after having to miss so much time at the start, he was remarkably well informed and posting all that analytical manure when he came back.... only to start making mistakes?
Mata he would never act like this as a civ. Rox was his scapegoat until he accidentally voted with her. He's bad.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Matahari wrote:oddly, I just dont see MP screwing up so much when he is civvie. Plus, after having to miss so much time at the start, he was remarkably well informed and posting all that analytical manure when he came back.... only to start making mistakes?
Mata, I actually make way more mistakes as a civvie. As a baddie, I'm much more focused. Ask anyone who knows my game.

My most recent game was Minecraft where I was a confirmed civvie, and I honestly played an absolutely terrible game. I missed a vote once and the very first vote of the game (Day 0), I accidentally pressed the wrong option.

I try not to use other games as proof that I'm civvie in a game, but there's no other way for me to defend against that.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

thellama73 wrote:Oh man I wish the votes would come. The suspense is killing me. My life hangs in the balance, and not just my life, but the fate of the entire game!

We huh? Nice way to refer to your bts teamies.
Thanks for the slip. Again. There were so many today.

Sock - I am so glad you voted llama but it would be better if we had another vote to give him.
LINKY -
Mati - so now you are doubting yourself again? Gah I give up! Hand Bob and co the game I just don't care anymore.
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Kate wrote:Well then. If Rox is civ, then mp is bob. :dead horse:
Oh yeah, like that makes sense. You are either so baddie or off your game it's sickening.

Kate wrote:
Mata he would never act like this as a civ. Rox was his scapegoat until he accidentally voted with her. He's bad.
Yeah, take it from the person who HOSTED Minecraft. Yeah, like I never mess up or make mistakes as a civvie.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Oh man I wish the votes would come. The suspense is killing me. My life hangs in the balance, and not just my life, but the fate of the entire game!

Sock - I am so glad you voted llama but it would be better if we had another vote to give him.
LINKY -
Mati - so now you are doubting yourself again? Gah I give up! Hand Bob and co the game I just don't care anymore.
Seriously sig bet or no. Because MP IS BAD.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Rox it shall say...I bow down to the mighty knowledge and absolute correctness of Kate. With the noble smilie.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Kate wrote:Well then. If Rox is civ, then mp is bob. :dead horse:
Oh yeah, like that makes sense. You are either so baddie or off your game it's sickening.

Kate wrote:
Yeah, take it from the person who HOSTED Minecraft. Yeah, like I never mess up or make mistakes as a civvie.
Oh it's me that's off my game? I bet you chuckled a bit when you typed that.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:

LINKY -
You said "we all agree" I said "we don't all agree." If that was a slip by me, it was a slip by you too. You're grasping at straws and I hope Mata and SVS can see it.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, I have to go. Mata and S~V~S, whenever you do vote, just think about everything and please make the right decision.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also let the record show I have NOT made any mistakes other than accidentally just BARELY missing the vote because I was an idiot and too busy posting to see how quickly the time went. I still am kicking myself for that one.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Ok, this is my decision. I'm putting a vote on Vomps. Llama or Russ only needs on more vote, right? I'm going to let svs decide who is lying and who isnt. OK?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:Ok, this is my decision. I'm putting a vote on Vomps. Llama or Russ only needs on more vote, right? I'm going to let svs decide who is lying and who isnt. OK?
No!
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

It's not okay with me, but I suppose you made up your mind.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Mata if you will give me one more chance...
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mata, if you do that you cover someone who isn't bad and you get another someone who isn't bad lynched.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

If you put the vote anywhere but on Russ svs will vote llama and game will end
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

If you are the civ and I think you are you need to vote Russ or the game ends...
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Ok, lol I am getting manic I should go to bed
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm going to bed too. Goodnight all! Don't lynch me while I am gone, please!

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

sorry guys, but the people who voted incredibly early today did more to help baddies than the players who waited. so I'm either voting Vomps or llama. Thats my semi-final answer.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:sorry guys, but the people who voted incredibly early today did more to help baddies than the players who waited. so I'm either voting Vomps or llama. Thats my semi-final answer.
Well I don't know what else to tell you other than I am absolutely certain mp is bad. I know I was sure about nev before and was wrong but I cannot possibly be now.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote:
Matahari wrote:sorry guys, but the people who voted incredibly early today did more to help baddies than the players who waited. so I'm either voting Vomps or llama. Thats my semi-final answer.
Well I don't know what else to tell you other than I am absolutely certain mp is bad. I know I was sure about nev before and was wrong but I cannot possibly be now.
I personally guarantee civs lose if we lynch a civ. guarantee. Please at least reread mps posts today.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

You see, it doesnt really matter now anyway. If Llama was Bob, with 5 votes on him, the game won't end. There will still be at least 2 minions unvoted now, so 2 civs will die tonight regardless. I dont see much chance for us to survive. I did think that if the game was going to have a restart, it might be due to killing Bob, but its too late now to win, I'm thinking. And ultimately, it comes down to Vomps and Llama voting so early.

All I want now is to check with svs and see if we should take a chance with covering Vomps, or putting both votes on Llama.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:You see, it doesnt really matter now anyway. If Llama was Bob, with 5 votes on him, the game won't end. There will still be at least 2 minions unvoted now, so 2 civs will die tonight regardless. I dont see much chance for us to survive. I did think that if the game was going to have a restart, it might be due to killing Bob, but its too late now to win, I'm thinking. And ultimately, it comes down to Vomps and Llama voting so early.

All I want now is to check with svs and see if we should take a chance with covering Vomps, or putting both votes on Llama.
Omg. At least try to cover someone. I didn't realize you were so far gone from where I was hoping. Ok then.

Glad you came back.

Good game baddies. Ill get ya next time! XD
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Kate wrote:
Matahari wrote:You see, it doesnt really matter now anyway. If Llama was Bob, with 5 votes on him, the game won't end. There will still be at least 2 minions unvoted now, so 2 civs will die tonight regardless. I dont see much chance for us to survive. I did think that if the game was going to have a restart, it might be due to killing Bob, but its too late now to win, I'm thinking. And ultimately, it comes down to Vomps and Llama voting so early.

Omg. At least try to cover someone. I didn't realize you were so far gone from where I was hoping. Ok then.

Glad you came back.

Glad you nudged me!

But I dont feel good about that post :eek:

I'm debating... I should go ahead and vote llama tonight, because I seldom get up early. Then svs could do whatever she thinks is right. I think she said earlier that she wasnt going to trust the players who killed BWT, so maybe she'll put the 5th vote on llama. But I'll wait a bit longer.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:
Kate wrote:

Glad you came back.

Glad you nudged me!

But I dont feel good about that post :eek:

I'm debating... I should go ahead and vote llama tonight, because I seldom get up early. Then svs could do whatever she thinks is right. I think she said earlier that she wasnt going to trust the players who killed BWT, so maybe she'll put the 5th vote on llama. But I'll wait a bit longer.
Since you are still here I will remind you that with mps help we determined that only he or Rox bould be bob. So bob has voted for llama.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Kate, I must have missed that as definite proof. So far I havent seen anything that was something to take to the bank. I suspected Roxy earlier in the game, briefly, but then started looking at others. Then I thought you and MP were working off each other, but all the weird things I've noticed, Llama sticks out the most. I gotta go there. Its just too late to rehash everything.

I really hate that minions will be left unvoted, but that was fixed by llama and vomps this mornng, cant do anything about it now. :sigh:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:Kate, I must have missed that as definite proof. So far I havent seen anything that was something to take to the bank. I suspected Roxy earlier in the game, briefly, but then started looking at others. Then I thought you and MP were working off each other, but all the weird things I've noticed, Llama sticks out the most. I gotta go there. Its just too late to rehash everything.

I really hate that minions will be left unvoted, but that was fixed by llama and vomps this mornng, cant do anything about it now. :sigh:
Well it's a huge mistake but at least ill be able say I was on the right side lol
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

well, it would be something if right at the last minute, we find out that the baddies all along were SVS, Russti, Vomps, and Kate, and theyve just been using reverse psychology to get llama out and come out victorious. but no more worrying. voting Llama now.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Matahari wrote:
Roxy wrote:I think Vomps and llama are a likely recruited pair. They went from suspecting each other to voting and thinking the same. I am beginning to think they are either throwing a partner under the bus for civ cred or are tying to get us to lynch another civ. I do not trust anything llama is saying or vomps.

MP - I asked that purely to see what llama would say - did you read his response? LOL it was kinda funny.

Linky llama - <3

Linky agains
honestly, the only thing making me really mistrust Russti in with that unholy trio is that he has not tried to defend himself well, and was quite happy to vote the way we suggested. At this point, I'm fairly sure that Kate got recruited, and she is sort of covering for Llama. Unless....one of those weird sub-theories in my head is correct.
Mata, I urge you to trust your instincts on this one. I'm sorry you think I didn't defend myself well today. As soon as I saw the BWT results I admitted my mistake openly, and said that llama and Vomps were where we needed to look because they were happy to bandwagon yesterday. I felt like anything else was :dead horse: , having defended myself for 2 days now. It's true, I was happy to vote llama, because I am now absolutely, 100% sure he is bad. I wrote at the time that I waited to hear from some other civs before casting my vote because I am equally sure the Vomps is bad, and I wasn't sure which of them was more important to eliminate. Roxy was for voting llama and I trust her so I went for it.

I strongly believe that both you and S~V~S need to vote llama or the game will end, because I think Ben has been recruited and will caused me to be lynched with any other outcome.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I said DON'T lynch me while I was gone.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

thellama73 wrote:I said DON'T lynch me while I was gone.
I tried.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

SVS, you are my last hope. I know you don't trust me, but please consider this before you vote.

Roxy and Mata both went into panic mode when Russ got a second vote, despite claiming that they thought both of us were bad. Furthermore, altho9ugh they both were earlier advocating for cover votes, they felt so strongly that I should be lynched instead of Russ that they abandoned the plan they themselves insisted was best just to pile votes on me. How does any of that make sense unless they KNOW that Russ is on their team, and that I am not?

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Well if she tacks the 5th one on at least we will know...
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

svs. you are killing us slowly. where are you?!?!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote:Well if she tacks the 5th one on at least we will know...
Sorry, actually we won't but in my opinion, Mata seemed genuinely torn last night so I still think she just made the wrong choice.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 130

Post by S~V~S »

WOW, I did nto think after hearing it for early votes all game, that EVERYONE would vote early XD

Let me catch up to last night then vote.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote:WOW, I did nto think after hearing it for early votes all game, that EVERYONE would vote early XD

Let me catch up to last night then vote.
I so hope you are still my very pure bff. :daisy:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Return to “Previous Side Missions”