57%

Total votes: 7
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Twin Peaks Mafia {DAY 5}

Post by Kate »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Mata and S~V~S, does one of you at the least want to cover Kate or Vomps? What are we thinking here?

I didn't realize Rox had voted when I submitted my vote; it must have been literally right as I was voting or I was nuts and just didn't see it there.
Wow for such a careful player youve made a lot of voting errors this game. ;)
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Vompatti »

It seems very likely to me now that MP is a recruit and Roxy is Bob. :srsnod:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Kate wrote:Well mata or svs. I hope you will read the passion in my posts. Svs. You know this is civvie Kate. So whichever of you is the civ. vote Russ to give us a chance otherwise good game baddies.
Can you actually explain why Russ is preferable over llama? Your assertion flies in the face with logic that says it's incredibly likely that both are recruits.

I'm fine with a lynch of either, but the fact that you and others seem to be pushing really hard for Russ over llama strikes me odd, so I'm trying to understand. I know you tried to clarify it earlier, but I can't fathom what made you re-evaluate, other than being recruited, and realizing that one of these people perhaps is a victim --- as I theorized could be possible in the part of my post you never addressed.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Sorry for the triple post. I want to clarify, I still am glad I voted llama, even though Rox did as well. I just read that over and realized it might not have made total sense. I just am thinking, now that only two people still have to vote, we want to use at least one of those to cover someone else, right?

Linki with Kate: Can you please explain your behavior then to me? Your recent posts are manic. I'm still entertaining that it could be Rox, S~V~S, or Mata, I guess, but I don't know if I like the way things went down, and you failed to address the major point in my post that I was hoping you would.

Linki with Vomps: See above, not sure what you're asking, but hopefully that helps.
Yea glad you voted llama along with Rox ... The only other player who could even possibly be bob? Are you even serious right now? That's laughably bad mp. Laughably.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Kate wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Mata and S~V~S, does one of you at the least want to cover Kate or Vomps? What are we thinking here?

I didn't realize Rox had voted when I submitted my vote; it must have been literally right as I was voting or I was nuts and just didn't see it there.
Uh, let's see here, Kate. I clearly missed the poll in Minecraft, need I remind you what my alignment was that game?

And that was not a voting error -- I just was surprised to see the vote go up from 1 to 3 after I submitted my vote.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Kate wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Sorry for the triple post. I want to clarify, I still am glad I voted llama, even though Rox did as well. I just read that over and realized it might not have made total sense. I just am thinking, now that only two people still have to vote, we want to use at least one of those to cover someone else, right?

Linki with Kate: Can you please explain your behavior then to me? Your recent posts are manic. I'm still entertaining that it could be Rox, S~V~S, or Mata, I guess, but I don't know if I like the way things went down, and you failed to address the major point in my post that I was hoping you would.

Linki with Vomps: See above, not sure what you're asking, but hopefully that helps.
Yea glad you voted llama along with Rox ... The only other player who could even possibly be bob? Are you even serious right now? That's laughably bad mp. Laughably.
How many times have you changed your mind on who is Bob, again?

I'm sorry, but I don't trust you one bit anymore. It's even entirely possible you've been claiming a role this whole game that you don't even have! If so, props to you on that one. But I don't think that's the case. Either you're way off the mark because of wrong info or something or other, or you've been compromised.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Vompatti wrote:It seems very likely to me now that MP is a recruit and Roxy is Bob. :srsnod:
Can't wait to see what svs and mata do because both are too smart to not see it now.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Kate wrote:

Uh, let's see here, Kate. I clearly missed the poll in Minecraft, need I remind you what my alignment was that game?

And that was not a voting error -- I just was surprised to see the vote go up from 1 to 3 after I submitted my vote.
So now you see you have voted with Rox, who even you said earlier was probably bob and you think we shouldn't put another vote on Russ, why?
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Kate wrote:Well mata or svs. I hope you will read the passion in my posts. Svs. You know this is civvie Kate. So whichever of you is the civ. vote Russ to give us a chance otherwise good game baddies.
Can you actually explain why Russ is preferable over llama? Your assertion flies in the face with logic that says it's incredibly likely that both are recruits.

I'm fine with a lynch of either, but the fact that you and others seem to be pushing really hard for Russ over llama strikes me odd, so I'm trying to understand. I know you tried to clarify it earlier, but I can't fathom what made you re-evaluate, other than being recruited, and realizing that one of these people perhaps is a victim --- as I theorized could be possible in the part of my post you never addressed.
You don't find it odd how hard Roxy was/is pushing for llama?
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Kate wrote:
Vompatti wrote:It seems very likely to me now that MP is a recruit and Roxy is Bob. :srsnod:
Can't wait to see what svs and mata do because both are too smart to not see it now.
I'm sorry, but do you even understand what you're saying here?

I can't wait either. I'm still fine with Russ having the most votes, and I did in fact think that llama would only have 2 when I submitted my vote, because before I submitted it, I could have SWORN it said 1. Then I submitted and it went up to 3. Which is all well and good because it should be evident both are very likely recruits. It just leaves the last two voters to cover some people, that's all.

The fact that Vomps is joining you in this ridiculous charade of trying to make me seem malicious because of this only confirms my suspicion that you have now been recruited.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Kate wrote:

I can't wait either. I'm still fine with Russ having the most votes, and I did in fact think that llama would only have 2 when I submitted my vote, because before I submitted it, I could have SWORN it said 1. Then I submitted and it went up to 3. Which is all well and good because it should be evident both are very likely recruits. It just leaves the last two voters to cover some people, that's all.

The fact that Vomps is joining you in this ridiculous charade of trying to make me seem malicious because of this only confirms my suspicion that you have now been recruited.
If you're fine with Russ having the most votes, why on earth should llama have two instead of one???

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Kate wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Kate wrote:

So now you see you have voted with Rox, who even you said earlier was probably bob and you think we shouldn't put another vote on Russ, why?
I'm OK with another vote on Russ, but why waste it? We need to cover every recruit and by now there have been three recruits. That means... assuming Llama and Russ are two recruits, we need to, at the very least, use one of the remaining two votes to cover someone. And that's assuming that is the case. If it is not the case, we would need both votes. That's why I was not so happy when I found out mine pushed it up to 3. I could have voted tomorrow, so it's not like I needed to vote now, but I feel confident llama is looking bad here, and I found it really strange people seemed to be pushing Russ only. It made me wonder if I was right about someone being set up.

Vompatti wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

You don't find it odd how hard Roxy was/is pushing for llama?
I suppose it is a bit odd, but Rox has recognized Russ to be baddie, and I still think both Llama and Russ are likely recruits. If Mata or S~V~S feels better putting one of their votes on Russ, I would be cool with that. But I do still think it'd be better served covering someone else up.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Vompatti wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Kate wrote:

If you're fine with Russ having the most votes, why on earth should llama have two instead of one???
Because, like I said in an earlier post, which NO ONE SEEMS TO BE DISCUSSING (just for emphasis, I'm not mad), it's entirely possible two of you, Llama, and Russ are recruited and one person could be being set up. Given the huge push against Russ, I was beginning to wonder if that was indeed the case, and I got paranoid. The fact that people still refuse to comment on my theory, when I specifically said I wanted people to give feedback, is frustrating.
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 133

Post by Matahari »

Protection, Kate? How is that even possible?
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

If you really had thought that both llama and Russ are likely recruits you would either have voted for Russ or used your vote to cover someone. It really seems quite obvious now that llama is not a recruit and you know it.

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Vompatti wrote:If you really had thought that both llama and Russ are likely recruits you would either have voted for Russ or used your vote to cover someone. It really seems quite obvious now that llama is not a recruit and you know it.
So are you specifically ignoring the fact that there is still a part of me rolling around in my mind that one of you is unrecruited? Yes, according to the evidence, they are likely recruits; I can't fathom anyone would deny that at this point.

Seriously, Vomps, if you really are unrecruited civvie here, you should be able to recognize how it's near mathematically impossible for llama and Russ to both NOT be recruits, correct, if you are being genuine and not malicious? How about we use Mata and S~V~S's votes to cover two other people and let Ben decide. What do you think of that idea?
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I think MP, Roxy, Kate or Vomps needs a vote. I'll wait to see what SVS thinks. This is now a Kate/Vomps against Roxy/MP duel going and I'm not sure at al what to think-
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:If you really had thought that both llama and Russ are likely recruits you would either have voted for Russ or used your vote to cover someone. It really seems quite obvious now that llama is not a recruit and you know it.
So are you specifically ignoring the fact that there is still a part of me rolling around in my mind that one of you is unrecruited? Yes, according to the evidence, they are likely recruits; I can't fathom anyone would deny that at this point.

Seriously, Vomps, if you really are unrecruited civvie here, you should be able to recognize how it's near mathematically impossible for llama and Russ to both NOT be recruits, correct, if you are being genuine and not malicious? How about we use Mata and S~V~S's votes to cover two other people and let Ben decide. What do you think of that idea?
I'd actually be fine with that.

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Matahari wrote:I think MP, Roxy, Kate or Vomps needs a vote. I'll wait to see what SVS thinks. This is now a Kate/Vomps against Roxy/MP duel going and I'm not sure at al what to think-
Cover Kate and/or Vomps.

The way I see it, Rox, Kate, or Vomps is probably BOB, and Russ, Llama, and one of the previous three I mentioned that ISN'T Bob are probably the three recruits.

That could be wrong, but it seems most likely at this point. What are your thoughts? I suppose even if you don't agree with that, it would be wise to cover at least someone, so use your best judgment. I have my bouts of paranoia, but I do still think you're with the civvies here. I hope I'm right.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I wish I had been a civvie ninja in this game. You'd all be 6 feet under. :)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Matahari wrote:I wish I had been a civvie ninja in this game. You'd all be 6 feet under. :)
LOL, I think a civvie ninja this game would have certainly added an extra element of crazy to it all, as if it wasn't crazy enough.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:Protection, Kate? How is that even possible?
Well. It was a hint.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

ok, if i had to put a cover vote between vomps and kate, and svs had to put a cover between you and rox,
I DONT KNOW. WHY AM I YELLING? :haha:
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Someone please cover MP.

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

It would be a complete waste to cover me; there is still at the least one more recruit up there who hasn't been covered.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Matahari wrote:ok, if i had to put a cover vote between vomps and kate, and svs had to put a cover between you and rox,
I DONT KNOW. WHY AM I YELLING? :haha:
I thought we agreed that Roxy is Bob, not a recruit?

Image Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

MovingPictures07 wrote:It would be a complete waste to cover me; there is still at the least one more recruit up there who hasn't been covered.
Yes there is, it's you. :srsnod:

Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Matahari wrote:I think MP, Roxy, Kate or Vomps needs a vote. I'll wait to see what SVS thinks. This is now a Kate/Vomps against Roxy/MP duel going and I'm not sure at al what to think-
Cover Kate and/or Vomps.

The way I see it, Rox, Kate, or Vomps is probably BOB, and Russ, Llama, and one of the previous three I mentioned that ISN'T Bob are probably the three recruits.

That could be wrong, but it seems most likely at this point. What are your thoughts? I suppose even if you don't agree with that, it would be wise to cover at least someone, so use your best judgment. I have my bouts of paranoia, but I do still think you're with the civvies here. I hope I'm right.
How about we cover you. Since you are bad and all?

And you think Russ and llama are bad yet you split the vote when there are four civs left? Your vote and your argument don't gel and you know it. Caught Alex is caught.

And.......you voted with Rox who has to be bob if you aren't and that STILL is somehow ok? Come on Alex...
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Vompatti wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:It would be a complete waste to cover me; there is still at the least one more recruit up there who hasn't been covered.
Nice try, but you're either way off or just lying.

When would you suspect I was recruited then? Because I'm pretty sure llama would have made the perfect Day 2 recruit and Kate a perfect Day 4 recruit, and their behavior thereafter actually seems to indicate those facts.

In fact, those facts alone seem to support that you are either BOB or the Day 0 recruit, would it not?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:

When would you suspect I was recruited then? Because I'm pretty sure llama would have made the perfect Day 2 recruit and Kate a perfect Day 4 recruit, and their behavior thereafter actually seems to indicate those facts.

In fact, those facts alone seem to support that you are either BOB or the Day 0 recruit, would it not?
What facts??
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Kate wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Cover Kate and/or Vomps.

And you think Russ and llama are bad yet you split the vote when there are four civs left? Your vote and your argument don't gel and you know it. Caught Alex is caught.

And.......you voted with Rox who has to be bob if you aren't and that STILL is somehow ok? Come on Alex...
How about not? Since I'm not.

I do think both are likely recruits, yes. However, as I pointed out in a previous post you STILL are ignoring, do you not realize how it could be possible one of Vomps, Russ, and Llama is not recruited? Do I need to repost it for you to believe it or are you just going to keep ignoring possibilities?

Come on Sheila... ;) :)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Kate wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:

What facts??
If you were recruited last night and Llama were recruited on Day 2, and Vomps was a Day 0 recruit or BOB, both yours and llama's behavior after the time on which you were recruited would be perfectly explained.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Kate wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Cover Kate and/or Vomps.

How about not? Since I'm not.

I do think both are likely recruits, yes. However, as I pointed out in a previous post you STILL are ignoring, do you not realize how it could be possible one of Vomps, Russ, and Llama is not recruited? Do I need to repost it for you to believe it or are you just going to keep ignoring possibilities?

Come on Sheila... ;) :)
I see that but I don't believe it. I think you are and your argument today does not hold water. A civilian sock would have voted for the baddie WITH TWO VOTES ON HIM if he really believed that to be the case.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 265

Post by thellama73 »

Whee, this is fun!

MADE IT, MA! TOP OF THE WORLD!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Kate wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:

What facts??
If you were recruited last night and Llama were recruited on Day 2, and Vomps was a Day 0 recruit or BOB, both yours and llama's behavior after the time on which you were recruited would be perfectly explained.
That is not a fact, that something you ae fabricating.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

So SVS and Mata haven't voted. I implore you one last time not to lynch me. I am an unrecruited civvie and always have been. MP and Roxy have revealed themselves to be bad. Please, please, please just trust me and Kate on this one. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Mata if you are the civ and you don't vote Russ, svs will come in here vote llama and the game will end. Or vice versa. So think long and hard.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

ok, I'm going to wait and see what svs makes of the protection hint.

I dont like the mp/roxy vote happening like it did. great staging there, possibly.

But I dont like how llama has mysteriously disappeared to let others speak for him either. And I cant make heads or tails out of that hint. If SVS can see a way that Kate would know *protection* clears llama, I'm ready to listen.

ok, scratch all that.
I'm starting to think one of the voted is not a recruit or Bob either.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Matahari wrote:ok, I'm going to wait and see what svs makes of the protection hint.

I dont like the mp/roxy vote happening like it did. great staging there, possibly.

But I dont like how llama has mysteriously disappeared to let others speak for him either. And I cant make heads or tails out of that hint. If SVS can see a way that Kate would know *protection* clears llama, I'm ready to listen.

ok, scratch all that.
I'm starting to think one of the voted is not a recruit or Bob either.
I didn't mysteriously disappear. I had other stuff to do. Give me a break, I have been on here all day.

You are right about one of us being an unrecruited civvie, though. It is me.

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I really think MP needs a cover vote, and Vomps as well.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Matahari wrote:I really think MP needs a cover vote, and Vomps as well.
That will not happen, since there are only two of you left, and whichever is bad will vote me.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Kate, do you mean would NOT have voted? And it is nothing I'm fabricating. Though I do agree fact wasn't the best choice of words, but I meant in that set of circumstances. I don't necessarily believe it to be true, but it's a possibility.

Llama coming in here exclaiming Rox and me to be bad only makes me more sure that he's the baddie here and Russ was being set up the whole time.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Kate, do you mean would NOT have voted? And it is nothing I'm fabricating. Though I do agree fact wasn't the best choice of words, but I meant in that set of circumstances. I don't necessarily believe it to be true, but it's a possibility.

Llama coming in here exclaiming Rox and me to be bad only makes me more sure that he's the baddie here and Russ was being set up the whole time.
MP,you draw evil roles a statistically improbable number of times, which annoys me because I always really want to trust you. But a minute ago you named a bunch of civvies as baddies, so you are no longer fooling anyone.

Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

thellama73 wrote:
That will not happen, since there are only two of you left, and whichever is bad will vote me.
This.

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I told you, covering me would be a waste. But I agree on Vomps. I think one of you and S~V~S should go for Kate and the other Vomps, honestly.

And I can't believe people are saying I'm baddie because I put a vote on llama. I entirely see a scenario in which one of these two/three players (Russ and Llama out of the ones who have votes; Russ, Llama, and Vomps in general) where one could be totally innocent, and I do think we are seeing a recently recruited Kate with a baddie Llama at this point, especially now that he's come back.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

This can't happen. If the last civ does not vote with the rest of us it's over. Please consider that only mp or Rox can be bob.

If you are the civ and you vote anyone but Russ the final vote will go to llama and game ends.

Think about mps vote. If he thinks both Russ and llama are bad and was saying Russ all day why would he split the vote? There is no godly reason other than he is bad.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
I told you, covering me would be a waste. But I agree on Vomps. I think one of you and S~V~S should go for Kate and the other Vomps, honestly.

And I can't believe people are saying I'm baddie because I put a vote on llama. I entirely see a scenario in which one of these two/three players (Russ and Llama out of the ones who have votes; Russ, Llama, and Vomps in general) where one could be totally innocent, and I do think we are seeing a recently recruited Kate with a baddie Llama at this point, especially now that he's come back.
I am totally innocent and it's certain that Russ is not.

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Kate, do you mean would NOT have voted? And it is nothing I'm fabricating. Though I do agree fact wasn't the best choice of words, but I meant in that set of circumstances. I don't necessarily believe it to be true, but it's a possibility.

MP,you draw evil roles a statistically improbable number of times, which annoys me because I always really want to trust you. But a minute ago you named a bunch of civvies as baddies, so you are no longer fooling anyone.
I am not baddie here, but I have to admit, you guys have done a wonderful job manipulating everyone this game. Vomps, Llama, Kate, and I guess the last has to be Rox or Russ. Nicely done.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote: I am not baddie here, but I have to admit, you guys have done a wonderful job manipulating everyone this game. Russ, Roxy, MP, and I guess the last has to be SVS or Mata. Nicely done.
Fixed.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

I am not baddie here, but I have to admit, you guys have done a wonderful job manipulating everyone this game. Vomps, Llama, Kate, and I guess the last has to be Rox or Russ. Nicely done.
So Rox or Russ huh! So either the one you voted with or the one we all voted for? That's makes total sense. :|

Return to “Previous Side Missions”