SPACE FORCE [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 250

Re: SPACE FORCE [DAY 5]

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:47 pm that's actually a really good find there dunya. I'm convinced.
How is it a good find in your words, and what do you think of my response?
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 178

Re: SPACE FORCE [DAY 1]

Post by Lunalee »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:37 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:44 pm [sabie stuff]

I'm going to do what my heart has been telling me since day 0 and vote Dizzy.
Gurl. The reason I voted sabie was actually to protect her. She was widely town read and if she was in face PT, then that is bad, cause town read players get killed faster. I couldn't make a case for her and didn't really do much with that vote, so you can criticize me for that, but not from me being scum but from being town. And if I was scum here why the loving duck would I even say that I thought sabie was PT in the first place? I felt relevant to me cause I just played a game where scum feigned ignorance for who PT was (a couple of Masons who basically outed themself on D1). I can't answer if I would've killed sabie or not, but I probably would've killed who pushed me most which is you.
Clever reasoning on trying to protect sabie. I sort of like it.

I don't remember pushing you that much.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Spoiler: show
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: SPACE FORCE [NIGHT 2]

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:48 pm I find it peculiar that Dizzy claims they were busy the last phase and night and would be around after that, and then comes to LyLo and says they are busy again. I mean, I'm not saying they are lying, but I am saying if I were scum I wouldn't make an effort to be here at LyLo when the other 2 players were busy knocking each other down. I have a 100000000 things to do and as town, I make an effort to be present and in the discussion and reviewing shit here.

I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if Dizzy were bad and I didn't vote for them despite what every cell in my body is telling me. so..........there it is.

I promised to read their iso in Currents and Phenom and I will do that before end of day, I promise I promise I promise
I don't know if this is relevant anymore. But I work 80%, student 100%, have two boyfriends, between houses and do entertainment gigs on the side. There is a reason I'm on break from my regular side, and I was going to do that here too, but the game raced me. Shurg emoji.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:44 pmClever reasoning on trying to protect sabie. I sort of like it.

I don't remember pushing you that much.
Eh. I meant killing dunya. : p
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:53 pm but man, now that my vote is on Dizzy in LyLo, I feel calmer and less edgy.
Words hurt.

But I'm voting you so lol. But I don't know if I should.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:05 pm Is Dizzy at all into WIFOM?
Yeah, it makes me take bad decisions and I love to drink it. :beer:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:26 pm once this game is over, i would love the opportunity to go back and fix all pronouns in my posts. i'm a shit human being for being so clumsy but there you go.
If it's me you're thinking about, then don't worry about it. ^^
This game I'm a spaceWOman though, because that's cooler.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:43 pmagain, the reasons dizzy listed here are pretty much identical to why they didn't like my case at first. scape goat, how easy they are for scum to push at their mislynch, etc. are all things they said when contending my case against them.

but then i reread a post they made to me in this thread and it seems so passionfilled. i havent seen the passion and heated response in currents yet :(
To be fair, it was the same thing when scum!DH pushed me in the last game I played here and Marmot and LC doing it in Phenon (but there was no pattern to it then of course). If I had said that as scum, it's because it's a thing. I get that it doesn't prove anything for this game though.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dunya actually reads through several of my games. Or at least reads me in them. The dedication is real. And I will be impressed if she is scum after all this. And I don't feel great about my vote anymore. And I definitely don't feel great about Luna voting me just from dunya digging up some dirt (that actually is me being town lol)
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:38 pm ohh luna was scum in mega man. guys, i'm shook. i completely forgot and i modded that game lmao. rereading her game there and then rereading her iso here and i'm still shook.

dizzy, you were in megaman and helped lynch luna. do you remember much of that?

search.php?keywords=&t=1665&author=Luna ... sf=msgonly
I remember that. I remember that I thought she was a player who seems scummy as town. And she seemed a bit scummy to me, but I thought she could still be town. I was mostly concerned with sloonei because I was suspicious and he seemed like a big threat in the event he was scum. My vote on Luna was more because I didn't feel confident in voting sloonei after talking to him, so I just defered to Luna. Seems to be my thing lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:20 pm i literally feel awful right now :( i don't wanna fuck this up for town and dizzy not being here is not making this easier.
I'm used to fucking up things for town. Looking forward to it.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:02 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:48 pm But for me to be scum I literally have to willfully bus Quin and then laugh in his face about it. That's just not me. I
i sorta agree from what i saw in currents, but there was a certain element of fake bussing involved even there. serious question: if quin had told you to lynch him, would you have done it?
I don't know. Nobody has ever asked me that. I think he would need to order me to do it on D1 in a game this small and if I has to play the rest of the game as scum alone when I know I'm crazy busy and I don't even like playing as scum. So yeah, I think he would have to beg me and even then I don't know.

With FZ in Currents it was different. I can bus or preferably just distance if a teammate already has suspicion on them. FZ was a suspect since D1 iirc, and I also think she was scummish. But I'm pretty sure I found a reason to vote Nut D1 that game (?) So that's very different from this game. Me voting Quin was pretty random actually, and it's not like I couldn't vote you, which if I was scum and you town would be great for me.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:54 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:51 pm Actually, I'm going to vote dunya and see how that feels.
I love this gif tho
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:10 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:07 pm yikes, i think i'm pretty sold on it being luna now the more i think about quin's d1 vote/luna's d1 vote, the fact luna wasn't around for 4 hours before eod 1, the fact luna was around when sabie role revealed n1, and the speedchuck nk last night.
What should I do to help convince you otherwise? Just the way Dizzy popped in here and what she said looked bad to me. How do you not see that?
How does it look bad to you?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:27 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:48 pm My post count has nothing to do with my alignment at all. I'm not fucking hiding,
kinda surprised at this language.

1st of all, dizzy, your post count is third highest in the game (probably soon to be 2nd since speed is dead) so no one can accuse you of hiding or lurking here. if i were scum in your shoes and i saw the other two players go at each other, honestly, i wouldn't interfere for a while to get the tinfoil rising. so it wouldn't be a slight in your honor if you did that as scum in lylo. just sayin.

secondly, yeah, the language surprised me. i don't recall dizzy cursing a lot, especially when they are angry, in the games i read today. seems passionate, genuine offence at the accusation.
I'm sorry if players dislike cursing, I do get angry in games sometimes if I'm stressed in real life too especially, and that is true now. Which again, is why I'm breaking after this game cause I got too pissed for my liking last game on my home site too. And I really did not want to get mislynched because I can't be around. But I don't mean to be disrespectful.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

The emotional stress of mafia can be ridiculous sometimes. It's just a game. This is fine. I'm fine. This is fine.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm moving my vote to Luna. I don't like how she followed dunya on me after she was so ready to vote dunya in the start especially. If dunya is scum then I will be equally pissed and impressed.

I'm going to break from this game a bit, but I'll be back later and see how I feel. I also really do need to iso both of you and go through it all. I really really hate being in final 3 and it has happened way too often to me lately. I used to be killed N1 all the time. I miss that.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I feel like I have reasons to town read dunya, but my heart isn't >_>

I should get some air or something.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:31 pm
Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:10 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:07 pm yikes, i think i'm pretty sold on it being luna now the more i think about quin's d1 vote/luna's d1 vote, the fact luna wasn't around for 4 hours before eod 1, the fact luna was around when sabie role revealed n1, and the speedchuck nk last night.
What should I do to help convince you otherwise? Just the way Dizzy popped in here and what she said looked bad to me. How do you not see that?
How does it look bad to you?
Just overall frustrated tone read. But that could have been clouded by me seeing you as being bad.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:41 pm I'm moving my vote to Luna. I don't like how she followed dunya on me after she was so ready to vote dunya in the start especially. If dunya is scum then I will be equally pissed and impressed.

I'm going to break from this game a bit, but I'll be back later and see how I feel. I also really do need to iso both of you and go through it all. I really really hate being in final 3 and it has happened way too often to me lately. I used to be killed N1 all the time. I miss that.
Are you capable of a scum win this magnificent? Because I know I'm not, but I suspect this is nothing new for dunya if she's scum.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 441

Post by dunya »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:37 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:44 pm [sabie stuff]

I'm going to do what my heart has been telling me since day 0 and vote Dizzy.
Gurl. The reason I voted sabie was actually to protect her. She was widely town read and if she was in face PT, then that is bad, cause town read players get killed faster.
I actually believe this when I look at your "and other raisins" part of the post which I'm pretty sure you expected to be asked about some time eventually.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:03 pm Are you capable of a scum win this magnificent? Because I know I'm not, but I suspect this is nothing new for dunya if she's scum.
you claimed to not even remember scum dunya, despite playing with her in Ancient Greece, and I had to refresh your memory in this game and you still alluded to not remembering well. now you're praising scum dunya as something magnificent? i mean, i'm honored, and flattered, but town dunya has always been far stronger than scum dunya. i got people who can vouch for that.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:45 pm I feel like I have reasons to town read dunya, but my heart isn't >_>
i know what you mean, i really wanted you to be bad so that i could have been right about you all along.

if you're bad, i won't even be pissed anymore. you deserve to win, you've played a heck of a tight game and i'm impressed either way with the effort you displayed and so glad we finally played together.

i am not having a good day today and got some pretty upsetting news about my health; i know this is lylo so i'm trying to be present now that i am home but i don't really have much "new" to offer beyond what i've said in my iso. :nicenod: if ya'll have specific questions or whatever, @ me.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:36 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:27 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:48 pm My post count has nothing to do with my alignment at all. I'm not fucking hiding,
kinda surprised at this language.

1st of all, dizzy, your post count is third highest in the game (probably soon to be 2nd since speed is dead) so no one can accuse you of hiding or lurking here. if i were scum in your shoes and i saw the other two players go at each other, honestly, i wouldn't interfere for a while to get the tinfoil rising. so it wouldn't be a slight in your honor if you did that as scum in lylo. just sayin.

secondly, yeah, the language surprised me. i don't recall dizzy cursing a lot, especially when they are angry, in the games i read today. seems passionate, genuine offence at the accusation.
I'm sorry if players dislike cursing, I do get angry in games sometimes if I'm stressed in real life too especially, and that is true now. Which again, is why I'm breaking after this game cause I got too pissed for my liking last game on my home site too. And I really did not want to get mislynched because I can't be around. But I don't mean to be disrespectful.
i didn't mean i dislike it, i meant it wasn't very in character of what i've seen of you so far and it struck me as something different from a tone pov and it was worth pointing out. i've seen you get frustrated as scum in currents, but i think you were still more reserved. it reminds me of me when i'm scum; i can see people's povs and i know i'm bad and they are justified in their suspicions so i don't feel as offended by them scum reading me as i do when i am town. townies being accused over and over is draining and frustrating. it's the same if i were scum, only i wouldn't feel as frustrated.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Luna back to voting for me after she saw I wasn't budging to Dizzy. :shifty:
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Going back to voting Dunya. Why? Because Dunya has approached this lylo day with facts, reviewing old games, analyzing if dizzy or I would or wouldn't do certian things. She even made a post saying, "no matter who wins, I've enjoyed playing with all of you." This (to me) looks like an ideal scum play.

Dizzy has approached this lylo day with stress, waffling between me and dunya, and passionate posts. Just looks more like a freaked out town play to me.

linki all the dunya posts. I had to leave my computer for a minute and didn't get to post this. :p
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:49 pm Going back to voting Dunya. Why? Because Dunya has approached this lylo day with facts, reviewing old games, analyzing if dizzy or I would or wouldn't do certian things. She even made a post saying, "no matter who wins, I've enjoyed playing with all of you." This (to me) looks like an ideal scum play.

Dizzy has approached this lylo day with stress, waffling between me and dunya, and passionate posts. Just looks more like a freaked out town play to me.
and you've done neither of those. :beer:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:03 pmAre you capable of a scum win this magnificent? Because I know I'm not, but I suspect this is nothing new for dunya if she's scum.
I mean, by my account I was incapable of being scum when Quin was lynched and flipped scum. Your vote is kind of the only thing that still bugs me here. I guess it could've been a risky move or gone wrong. I'll iso and go back to that point now.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:20 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:45 pm I feel like I have reasons to town read dunya, but my heart isn't >_>
i know what you mean, i really wanted you to be bad so that i could have been right about you all along.

if you're bad, i won't even be pissed anymore. you deserve to win, you've played a heck of a tight game and i'm impressed either way with the effort you displayed and so glad we finally played together.

i am not having a good day today and got some pretty upsetting news about my health; i know this is lylo so i'm trying to be present now that i am home but i don't really have much "new" to offer beyond what i've said in my iso. :nicenod: if ya'll have specific questions or whatever, @ me.
I really hope you'll be alright. Vitual hugs, if you are into those.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:05 pm Also, for anyone giving me side-eye for my turnip head vote, I really don't expect it to stay there. I have until tomorrow evening to engage everyone a bit more and make a well-though-out decision.
This reads sort of being guilty for voting TH. I don't get this sort of placeholder vote. And if I'm not mistaken you did the exact same thing in Mega man actually, just remembered that. I'll check.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:23 pmDo you really think I would flippantly say "yah, I love being scum" in thread if I were actually scum? Sounds dangerous to me and I wouldn't do it.
This just rubs me the wrong way. I think dunya pointed this out earlier?
Lunalee wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:01 pm @Quin hasn't said much. What are your thoughts Quin? Why do you want to lynch me today? And what do you think of speed and TH voting dunya?
The last question here especially stands out. It's like, "yeah we're def not teamed but what about these other things?"
Lunalee wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:02 pmTH currently looks like the easy next lynch option. But I don't think it's that easy. I would look very closely at anyone pushing for a TH lynch.
And this does read very TMI. Also doesn't make sense with Luna's only post D2 was to vote Turnip.

There's a similar feeling for Mac too.

Around the Quin lynch Luna isn't there after Spacey has voted. She also supports sabie in her suspicion on me and asks me about my fake read list right after she herself votes for Quin. Like she wants others to vote me but herself to vote Quin.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I feel better about it being Luna now. Kind of don't want to iso dunya though, cause I know I'm going to get doubts. Maybe start with D2 cause I already did reread D1 and I know how I feel about it.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

But I could just be omgusing. And if dunya is pulling the wool over my eyes, she has a lot of wool and it's soft and I just want to know really.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ugh. I still really don't like how Quin drops into dunya's scum reads and lynch options, but it's very second thought.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

This doesn't help me >_>
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya has an amazing scumdar. ask speedchuck about it the time i replaced into MK and called the scum team and then was mislynched for it the same day. the fact i tone read quin as having contributed but not enough to earn him a spot in my town table is very town-like of me. i'm all intuition, baby.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

That no lynch game with TH though. Seems pretty lofty if dunya is scum. Lofty is not the right word here but whatever. It just feels unnecessary or something.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:00 pm dunya has an amazing scumdar. ask speedchuck about it the time i replaced into MK and called the scum team and then was mislynched for it the same day. the fact i tone read quin as having contributed but not enough to earn him a spot in my town table is very town-like of me. i'm all intuition, baby.
Ok, but it's like he dropped from a mild town read to a lynch option pretty fast.
I'm all intuition and second guessing btw. Actually, I learned to play the game mostly dying N1 or early. So I'm best at acting a fool and get people to talk and just feel like I want to sheep my town reads if I last longer.

I really don't know if reading your iso is helping me at all. Cause there's always this, well dunya could be able to do this as scum, which maybe isn't fair or whatever, but it's there.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dizzy, why didn't i keep my vote on you when luna was there? i could have easily kept building and building my case and being determined it's you and no one else, and luna was happy to park it on you too. why did i read and make comparisons and decide luna was bad and flip to her?

why did i flip on mac in the same way when i was sure speed was town, even though speed was scum reading me and mac was practically TOWN CONFIRMING me all over the thread?

how would i have nk'd sabie when i wasn't here before she role claimed?

if i was quin's teammate and saw that it was 2-2-2, why didn't i do something more to remove the vote off him? do i strike you as the type of person who would see her teammate in a three way tie and decide to go to sleep and leave town to deal with it without influencing it till the very last minute?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:50 pm And if dunya is pulling the wool over my eyes, she has a lot of wool and it's soft and I just want to know really.
right back atcha. if you're scum here, prepare to be policy lynched by me every game we ever play together. that's if i even sign up to any games with you in them. :pout: :p

(just kidding)

(kinda)

:charlieblackmon:
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: SPACE FORCE [DAY 3]

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:35 am Excellent.

Waiting to see the claim.
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:24 am @Spacedaisy and @Lunalee

one of you blocked the last mafia. who did you block? we got our person. we can end this game before thanksgiving :biggrin:
Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:12 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:24 am @Spacedaisy and @Lunalee

one of you blocked the last mafia. who did you block? we got our person. we can end this game before thanksgiving :biggrin:
Not me. But why does it have to be either me or Daisy? Sorry if I missed it earlier.
This is a pretty big contrast in reaction. Luna also votes Mac before Spacey has said anything.

I wish Spacey had faked a block though. That's what this site can learn from my home site. : p
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:07 pm dizzy, why didn't i keep my vote on you when luna was there? i could have easily kept building and building my case and being determined it's you and no one else, and luna was happy to park it on you too. why did i read and make comparisons and decide luna was bad and flip to her?

why did i flip on mac in the same way when i was sure speed was town, even though speed was scum reading me and mac was practically TOWN CONFIRMING me all over the thread?

if i was quin's teammate and saw that it was 2-2-2, why didn't i do something more to remove the vote off him? do i strike you as the type of person who would see her teammate in a three way tie and decide to go to sleep and leave town to deal with it without influencing it till the very last minute?
Yes. I'm considering all this. I mean, simple answer is it has to look believable. But this is some seriously elaborate shit if it's you. I've pretty much decided on Luna. Just obsessing a bit.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:10 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:50 pm And if dunya is pulling the wool over my eyes, she has a lot of wool and it's soft and I just want to know really.
right back atcha. if you're scum here, prepare to be policy lynched by me every game we ever play together. that's if i even sign up to any games with you in them. :pout: :p

(just kidding)

(kinda)

:charlieblackmon:
Lol, you won't have to and I hope I won't. And if that's the case then I'm actually very happy about how this game panned out

I should probably just go to bed and not think and wake up to what hopefully is a town win tomorrow. And if not's, cheers and thanks for all the fish lol
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

when i read dizzy's iso, i see someone who is actually making reads, making observations, noticing things and asking about them. being impulsive. having a defence for every argument against him. game solving.

when i read luna's iso, i see someone who has made aimless observations, asked open ended questions and not followed up just for the sake of engaging the thread sometimes, and made the least amount of effort out of everyone else in lylo towards genuine game solving.

it comes a point in lylo where you have to list a person's contributions towards town and look at intentions and tone and decide if the good outweighs the bad. in dizzy's case, her iso is meaty and shows progression of thoughts and reads. in luna's case, her iso is lackluster and doesn't show me the progress of her reads or where most if not all her reads came from in the first place.

i don't care if luna calls it a scum-tell, i'm genuinely happy having my vote on her and feel comfortable there. there isn't much 'new' stuff i can case her with, and i've said my points several days ago, so whatever you choose dizzy is fine by me. i think i've played a game i can be happy with here any way (despite mislynching mac and TH and suspecting you for a long time and despite speedchuck saying i deserved to be lynched anyway lol). and i'm confident anyone who compares my iso to luna's can choose who's more town between us.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

You both look town, and it's freaking me out to know that one of you is lying. I'm just going to put my vote on Dunya, hope it's right and then watch my prophecy self-fulfill:
Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:03 pm I'm laughing so much. But seriously though, It's tough being in the final three. I'm pretty sure I'm getting mislynched today, because I'm so bad at defending myself and I'm playing with two really good mafia players. I'm just hoping I put my vote on the right choice, so that if we lose it's not completely my fault. :)
To whoever my town partner is: I'm sorry I didn't do a better job helping you find the last scum.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:16 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:07 pm dizzy, why didn't i keep my vote on you when luna was there? i could have easily kept building and building my case and being determined it's you and no one else, and luna was happy to park it on you too. why did i read and make comparisons and decide luna was bad and flip to her?

Yes. I'm considering all this. I mean, simple answer is it has to look believable. But this is some seriously elaborate shit if it's you. I've pretty much decided on Luna. Just obsessing a bit.
What if I told you I'm town?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ugh. The feels.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I didn't find what I thought I remembered from the Mega Man game.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:22 pm To whoever my town partner is: I'm sorry I didn't do a better job helping you find the last scum.
the game's not over yet, you have like 3 and a half hours. you haven't even attempted to iso me and actually try and have a solid case against me.

luckily, i'm probably going to sleep soon so you can have dizzy all to yourself without my influence if my insomnia doesnt keep me up.

also, i love how this LyLo is Girl Power Represent, and we all did an amazing job playing and getting here so let's pat each other on the backs.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

It's sort of sad to lose a game that is this close, but to whoever the scum is, you've done such a good job. Like I'm blown away that you've survived the lynching of your one power-role teammate on day one, and lasted to the very end like this. Whichever one of you it is needs to teach me please.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists