kneel4justice
No votes
Ace
No votes
BWT
No votes
SVS
11%
Trying to murder someone and failing. Repeatedly. Super awkward. (Host/deads/nons)
33%

Total votes: 9
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 125

Re: Cards Against Humanity [Day 10]

Post by kneel4justice »

Flyin' High wrote:You call it saving, I call it framing. I am not the sassy black woman, I am a civvie. But clearly no amount of me trying to prove that this game matters. And why are you completely ignoring my helping to get DH lynched yesterday? I didn't jump on the DH bandwagon, I was like the first or second to vote for him (I can't remember if K4J's vote was there before mine or not).

I am curious as to how Aces survived the lynch. Because the only way to survive a lynch in the roles is by being a baddie (unless you're TH and have a magical way of doing it that I still haven't figured out).
Are you saying that the reason you were not lynched, was because people were framing you? Because if so, that makes no sense to me. Why would someone "frame" you by saving you from being lynched? Isn't the goal of framing someone to get them lynched? And isn't the idea of stopping someone from being lynched, saving them? But it sounds to me like you're saying the opposite. I don't get that at all?
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Getting started now, you should still be able to hop in late, there are still a few spots.
Banners
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Flyin' High »

kneel4justice wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:You call it saving, I call it framing. I am not the sassy black woman, I am a civvie. But clearly no amount of me trying to prove that this game matters. And why are you completely ignoring my helping to get DH lynched yesterday? I didn't jump on the DH bandwagon, I was like the first or second to vote for him (I can't remember if K4J's vote was there before mine or not).

I am curious as to how Aces survived the lynch. Because the only way to survive a lynch in the roles is by being a baddie (unless you're TH and have a magical way of doing it that I still haven't figured out).
Are you saying that the reason you were not lynched, was because people were framing you? Because if so, that makes no sense to me. Why would someone "frame" you by saving you from being lynched? Isn't the goal of framing someone to get them lynched? And isn't the idea of stopping someone from being lynched, saving them? But it sounds to me like you're saying the opposite. I don't get that at all?
Well, if Aces had been lynched and flipped civvie, wouldn't you still be talking about me and saying, "FH is SOOOO bad!" Yeah, it's the perfect frame--and hey, he may not have flipped civvie because he didn't die at all, but guess what, you're still talking about me. I'm being talked about at the distraction to everything else today. And when you guys continue to ignore the points I've tried to make and vote to lynch me again, my guess is third time will be a charm and you'll finally see I've been telling the truth this entire game.

I don't think whoever caused Aces to be up for the lynch instead of me thought he'd survive.

And let me try to make this point again. For me to have lived on Day 8, either doin' it in the butt or the taint and some combination of midgets/smegma/other had to happen for me to not be up for that lynch. If it was doin' it in the butt (DH) who "saved" me, then I immediately turned around and voted to lynch him the following day. What a way to say thanks to someone! If it was the taint I'd make the same argument except that I went hard after that team and narrowed down the potential PB candidates to 3 people which helped lead to rey's lynch days ago.

I am not bad. I am baddie hunting. And because I've been so vocal this game, I have made myself an easy target for baddie manipulation.

I really want the civvies to pull out a win on this game and have been very happy that the night kills keep failing because I know it's gotta be driving the mafia crazy.

But as I was feeling and expressed a couple of days ago, it is exhausting to defend myself for days on end. I am a civvie and I've been trying hard. But I also see why I appear bad. I can't deny that a very simple explanation for me surviving the Day 8 lynch is that I am the sassy black woman and DH used his power to save me. It makes sense. But it's just not true.

Another point I'll try to make again, Epi has been on my radar for days. Why would I want to kill my number one lynch suspect at night like Sassy tried to do last night?

Kneel4Justice and TH: Can you take off the blinders you have on me for one moment and consider other things I've said? What do you think about Aces surviving that lynch? He had suspicion on him earlier (not just from me), but that seems to have vanished--why?

Do you think Epi is misguided civvie or clever mafia? (See any of the posts I've previously made on him if you need a refresher)

What do you think about Sorsha? Or Elohcin? Two players that keep showing up to vote at the end of lynches but have barely contributed to any discussion whatsoever.
ImageImage

AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 54

Post by AceofSpaces »

I'm going to vote for FH. I don't think indabutt would waste his power to frame someone. I think FH is eeeevil.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Epignosis »

My vote is between two people at the moment, and I have not made up my mind.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Flyin' High wrote:Do you think Epi is misguided civvie or clever mafia? (See any of the posts I've previously made on him if you need a refresher)
One of those is so true.

:noble: :feb:

Flyin' High wrote:What do you think about Sorsha? Or Elohcin? Two players that keep showing up to vote at the end of lynches but have barely contributed to any discussion whatsoever.
Sorsha is someone I'm wondering about. She flipped out Day 3 and DH voted for her, but he changed his vote to llama.

Eloh is fine. Depraved as hell, but fine.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Flyin' High wrote:I don't think whoever caused Aces to be up for the lynch instead of me thought he'd survive.
But what if he hadn't? What if he had been lynched, like the Trumps thought he would, and he flipped bad? You'd be taking all the glory for catching him, and soaking in some sweet civvie cred.

I see how it is either a frame or the real thing. Those are the options. Either the Trumps are trying to frame you, or you are the sassy black woman. Your arguments as to why you can't be the sass aren't very convincing.

-- You voted DH? Of course you did, everyone did except me and SVS. Baddie teammates have to turn on each other eventually if they want to keep their civvie cred. I will have to go back and see if you've suspected DH all game or not, but from memory you have not. You mainly went after Rey, Ace, and INH. I don't remember seeing much suspicion of DH from you.

-- You wouldn't NK Epi? Why not? I know you said he was your top suspect, but you've mentioned him for a few days now and there has been almost no support for him to be lynched. Why wouldn't you NK him then? Also, he suspected you initially, but then backed off. This all fits the profile for a baddie's NK target pretty perfectly.
Flyin' High wrote:Kneel4Justice and TH: Can you take off the blinders you have on me for one moment and consider other things I've said? What do you think about Aces surviving that lynch? He had suspicion on him earlier (not just from me), but that seems to have vanished--why?
You have said that he must be a baddie because he survived the lynch, but I personally know this to not necessarily be true. In that way, I'll have to give Ace the benefit of the doubt. But I do agree it's worth looking into, and he didn't really address it. He is next on my to-do list.
Flyin' High wrote:Do you think Epi is misguided civvie or clever mafia? (See any of the posts I've previously made on him if you need a refresher)
Why are those the only two options? Can't he be a clever civvie or misguided mafia? I think I'm seeing Epi's civ game here, albeit turned down a few notches. I think he's working on his listening :P
Flyin' High wrote:What do you think about Sorsha? Or Elohcin? Two players that keep showing up to vote at the end of lynches but have barely contributed to any discussion whatsoever.
I have not seen Sorsha or Elohcin's baddie game recently, but they play like this when they are civvie, so it is not suspicious in and of itself.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Flyin' High wrote:Well, if Aces had been lynched and flipped civvie, wouldn't you still be talking about me and saying, "FH is SOOOO bad!" Yeah, it's the perfect frame--and hey, he may not have flipped civvie because he didn't die at all, but guess what, you're still talking about me. I'm being talked about at the distraction to everything else today. And when you guys continue to ignore the points I've tried to make and vote to lynch me again, my guess is third time will be a charm and you'll finally see I've been telling the truth this entire game.

I don't think whoever caused Aces to be up for the lynch instead of me thought he'd survive.

And let me try to make this point again. For me to have lived on Day 8, either doin' it in the butt or the taint and some combination of midgets/smegma/other had to happen for me to not be up for that lynch. If it was doin' it in the butt (DH) who "saved" me, then I immediately turned around and voted to lynch him the following day. What a way to say thanks to someone! If it was the taint I'd make the same argument except that I went hard after that team and narrowed down the potential PB candidates to 3 people which helped lead to rey's lynch days ago.

I am not bad. I am baddie hunting. And because I've been so vocal this game, I have made myself an easy target for baddie manipulation.

I really want the civvies to pull out a win on this game and have been very happy that the night kills keep failing because I know it's gotta be driving the mafia crazy.

But as I was feeling and expressed a couple of days ago, it is exhausting to defend myself for days on end. I am a civvie and I've been trying hard. But I also see why I appear bad. I can't deny that a very simple explanation for me surviving the Day 8 lynch is that I am the sassy black woman and DH used his power to save me. It makes sense. But it's just not true.

Another point I'll try to make again, Epi has been on my radar for days. Why would I want to kill my number one lynch suspect at night like Sassy tried to do last night?

Kneel4Justice and TH: Can you take off the blinders you have on me for one moment and consider other things I've said? What do you think about Aces surviving that lynch? He had suspicion on him earlier (not just from me), but that seems to have vanished--why?

Do you think Epi is misguided civvie or clever mafia? (See any of the posts I've previously made on him if you need a refresher)

What do you think about Sorsha? Or Elohcin? Two players that keep showing up to vote at the end of lynches but have barely contributed to any discussion whatsoever.
Switching you with Ace does not make any sense to me. The goal of framing someone is to get them lynched, if the mafia's goal was to lynch you why not just let you be lynched? Why worry about going to the trouble of wasting their power on getting Ace lynched? That makes no sense to me. I hear what you're saying but I do not see how logically it makes sense. They did not need anyone to come out saying "FH is SOOO bad!" because obviously people felt it already, enough to lynch you.

I do not follow this site's idea of risking your game to save another scum member's game. If I was scum then it would be cut ties when necessary. Am I supposed to believe you're going to waste time defending a scum member when they're going to be lynched? You'd come out looking worse than you would had you voted for your scum mate. I like the fact that you voted DH, but the relying on that to excuse a connection between you does not work for me.

As for killing Epi, I really don't know how to address that. I think the only think killing Epi is evidence of is that Epi is not part of that team in specific. As for my opinion of him being a misguided civ or clever mafia, I am leaning towards him being a civvie based on his performance building up from where he began (where I was suspicious). I think especially his vote for you is more of a civvie thing, misguided or not because that is what I expect from him since that is the player I saw in WWE.
As for Ace surviving, I do not know what to make of all these people surviving lynches/kills, but if I am to excuse TH I have to think of the things that are happening behind the scenes. I don't know what it means for him. As for the suspicion of him dropping, I don't know about that either, personally I haven't been much suspicious of him, nothing really set of alarm bells for me. I liked his vote for Rey and people seemed to suspect him for that but his defense on that seemed like something a civ would say.
Eloh and Sorsha haven't really caught my eye either. If anything, I think they would be on the second mafia team. But I haven't seen them acting any different from WWE.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Turnip Head wrote: -- You voted DH? Of course you did, everyone did except me and SVS. Baddie teammates have to turn on each other eventually if they want to keep their civvie cred. I will have to go back and see if you've suspected DH all game or not, but from memory you have not. You mainly went after Rey, Ace, and INH. I don't remember seeing much suspicion of DH from you.

-- You wouldn't NK Epi? Why not? I know you said he was your top suspect, but you've mentioned him for a few days now and there has been almost no support for him to be lynched. Why wouldn't you NK him then? Also, he suspected you initially, but then backed off. This all fits the profile for a baddie's NK target pretty perfectly.

Yeah, this is basically where I am.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Epignosis wrote:
One of those is so true.

:noble: :feb:

And here I was thinking, why does he have to be a misguided civ and not just a civ?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

FH, I think for me it comes down to how you left the thread on the day you were being lynched. Then you only returned later, once you had survived. It's like you did not want to be around in the interim, in the moments before you were supposed to be lynched. Because you knew that you would not die, and I don't think you wanted to fake your indignity at being lynched, only to then turn around and have to fake being surprised as well when you survived. I think you knew you would survive the lynch that day. I can't prove it, but in my gut I feel it.

Furthermore, if you were a civvie, and you saw that you miraculously survived, I think you would have run off immediately to see how that would be possible, and you would have very quickly realized you were being framed. But if I recall correctly, you barely addressed your survival until I prodded you for your thoughts. I don't think a civvie would have approached it in the way that you did.

That's why I think you're the sassy black woman, and that's why I'm voting for you.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

kneel4justice wrote:Switching you with Ace does not make any sense to me. The goal of framing someone is to get them lynched, if the mafia's goal was to lynch you why not just let you be lynched? Why worry about going to the trouble of wasting their power on getting Ace lynched? That makes no sense to me. I hear what you're saying but I do not see how logically it makes sense. They did not need anyone to come out saying "FH is SOOO bad!" because obviously people felt it already, enough to lynch you.
See, I thought about this for a good while today (when I should have been doing other things).

If they just lynched FH, done deal, and they're vulnerable the next Day.

If they frame FH, they can lynch someone not on their team (which didn't happen), and FH looks bad the next Day.

I can see how that would work. Is that what happened? I don't know.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Yeah Epi but if the Trumps had just let FH be lynched instead of saving her to frame her, she would be dead, and the Trumps would still have their buttsore ability to later frame someone or save someone. There was no reason for DH to use the buttsore ability during a civvie's lynch, especially since no one else was really up for the lynch that day.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:Yeah Epi but if the Trumps had just let FH be lynched instead of saving her to frame her, she would be dead, and the Trumps would still have their buttsore ability to later frame someone or save someone. There was no reason for DH to use the buttsore ability during a civvie's lynch, especially since no one else was really up for the lynch that day.
That no one was really up for the lynch that day makes for a perfect frame up opportunity- run two lynches with one move. If you use the power to save yourself, then you've drawn attention to yourself and you are doomed (see Rey).
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

You're right. If there was to ever be a frame opportunity, that would be it. I guess I just don't think that's what went down. FH would have reacted differently if she were truly being framed. That's my gut read of the situation.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:You're right. If there was to ever be a frame opportunity, that would be it. I guess I just don't think that's what went down. FH would have reacted differently if she were truly being framed. That's my gut read of the situation.
And that's why I'm trying to decide.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

*what
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Turnip Head wrote:FH, I think for me it comes down to how you left the thread on the day you were being lynched. Then you only returned later, once you had survived. It's like you did not want to be around in the interim, in the moments before you were supposed to be lynched. Because you knew that you would not die, and I don't think you wanted to fake your indignity at being lynched, only to then turn around and have to fake being surprised as well when you survived. I think you knew you would survive the lynch that day. I can't prove it, but in my gut I feel it.

Furthermore, if you were a civvie, and you saw that you miraculously survived, I think you would have run off immediately to see how that would be possible, and you would have very quickly realized you were being framed. But if I recall correctly, you barely addressed your survival until I prodded you for your thoughts. I don't think a civvie would have approached it in the way that you did.

That's why I think you're the sassy black woman, and that's why I'm voting for you.
I was really upset that day. So much so that I posted about my frustrations in off-topic green in this thread and even sent an apology to boo for lashing out in the thread. I left the thread because I was worried if I stayed I'd say something nasty that I'd immediately regret. And when I saw I didn't get lynched I got even angrier because I just wanted it to be over.

I took 24 hours off from playing mafia (all 3 of my games) to cool off and come back with a clear head.

I can't change how your gut feels. I trust my gut all the time. But sometimes my gut is just plain wrong. And yours is here now.

I hope you're not mafia. But my hat goes off to you if you are.

Also, you keep focusing on the idea that only doin' it in the butt could have caused the lynch to go the way it did. I clearly outlined that the taint could also have caused me to not get lynched. If you're gonna focus so hard on the idea that I was saved, at least be equal opportunity about it. :rolleyes:

I am voting Aces.

And please, any civvies that are actually left, do me a favor and start discussing who else is bad. I'm not. And we've only lynched two this entire game (maybe 3 dead if we go with the assumption llama was balls deep). There are 8 mafia roles so I can't possibly be the only mafia left (oh wait, I'm not! I'm a civvie!).
ImageImage

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

FH, I am not a fan of how you are acting like no one is searching for the other scum. I have been searching for the scum the entire game, if you were the only person on my radar why would I have voted DH last day phase? The fact that you're doing this only makes me think you're more likely to be scum who is upset that no one is listening (and I can't blame you for that) but I am not feeling any better by these kind of statements.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Then just vote me. If you are so certain you are right. Clearly your opinion hasn't been changed one iota by anything I've posted in defense of myself.

I'm sorry that I can't convince you that you're wrong. I don't know what else to say.
ImageImage

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

I think SVS is bad too.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Flyin' High wrote:Then just vote me. If you are so certain you are right. Clearly your opinion hasn't been changed one iota by anything I've posted in defense of myself.

I'm sorry that I can't convince you that you're wrong. I don't know what else to say.
What bothers me beyond the obvious stuff is that instead of coming up with a case for anyone at all, you bring up Sorsha and Eloh (and me). You don't say anything about any of us beyond how two are being quiet and one is "on your radar."

And you vote for Aces for surviving a lynch that (presumably) a bad team made possible? Hell, I've survived two Night kills myself!
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Yeah Epi but if the Trumps had just let FH be lynched instead of saving her to frame her, she would be dead, and the Trumps would still have their buttsore ability to later frame someone or save someone. There was no reason for DH to use the buttsore ability during a civvie's lynch, especially since no one else was really up for the lynch that day.
That no one was really up for the lynch that day makes for a perfect frame up opportunity- run two lynches with one move. If you use the power to save yourself, then you've drawn attention to yourself and you are doomed (see Rey).
So do you think those who voted for FH are bad?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

kneel4justice wrote:I think SVS is bad too.
reasons?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I am on the fence about SVS. A lot of it hinges on what happens with FH, since FH took credit for rezzing SVS.

FH, I don't think I'm wrong about you, but I'll feel really bad if I am. You have played your ass off this game.

If you were civvie, I think you would be hunting for the person that framed you, not Ace. Ace is basically the only person who couldn't have framed you.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
So do you think those who voted for FH are bad?
When? On Day 8 or now?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

now.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:now.
Aces I can never read, but if he was targeted with Butt's power, that's something to consider.

Turnip Head I suspected in the past but no longer do.

k4j has always been coo with me.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Elohcin wrote:
reasons?
Because I think that baddies probably new civvies would want to rezz SVS and decided to pile up their votes on her so she would come back baddie. Her insistence on believing TH is bad could be genuine but makes me feel as though she is trying to appear to be of the same alignment she left the game with. She also made a comment that she thinks TH killed her and that surprised me because I thought she hid behind Bass and got killed that way, although this is just an assumption.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Epignosis wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:Then just vote me. If you are so certain you are right. Clearly your opinion hasn't been changed one iota by anything I've posted in defense of myself.

What bothers me beyond the obvious stuff is that instead of coming up with a case for anyone at all, you bring up Sorsha and Eloh (and me). You don't say anything about any of us beyond how two are being quiet and one is "on your radar."

And you vote for Aces for surviving a lynch that (presumably) a bad team made possible? Hell, I've survived two Night kills myself!
I found it weird that FH excused TH from being lynched but refuses to do the same for Ace. I don't understand that and feel like she's trying not to go against TH because the suspicions of him have died down.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

kneel4justice wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
reasons?
Because I think that baddies probably new civvies would want to rezz SVS and decided to pile up their votes on her so she would come back baddie. Her insistence on believing TH is bad could be genuine but makes me feel as though she is trying to appear to be of the same alignment she left the game with. She also made a comment that she thinks TH killed her and that surprised me because I thought she hid behind Bass and got killed that way, although this is just an assumption.
See, I don't agree there at all. I read boo's post. It said SOLO Baddie. That means a bad guy with no affiliation to any bad team that brought her back. If anything, S~V~S is independent, but I do not believe she has come back as a solo bad guy (possibly with a kill, which has not manifested itself). That would be foolish on the part of the team that voted her. She's either civilian or independent.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Epignosis wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
reasons?
See, I don't agree there at all. I read boo's post. It said SOLO Baddie. That means a bad guy with no affiliation to any bad team that brought her back. If anything, S~V~S is independent, but I do not believe she has come back as a solo bad guy (possibly with a kill, which has not manifested itself). That would be foolish on the part of the team that voted her. She's either civilian or independent.
But SVS would be able to win with either team, correct? So why not add to their numbers by rezzing another baddie? That is one less civvie they have to worry about out numbering, at least IMO. I did not think that if someone was rezzed as a baddie they would get a kill, I just thought that meant their alignment would be bad.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I guess I will go ahead and vote FH after hearing from everyone and seeing FH's responses to it all.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

kneel4justice wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
reasons?
But SVS would be able to win with either team, correct? So why not add to their numbers by rezzing another baddie? That is one less civvie they have to worry about out numbering, at least IMO. I did not think that if someone was rezzed as a baddie they would get a kill, I just thought that meant their alignment would be bad.
But S~V~S would not have BTSC, and therefore would not know with whom she could win. She would be, from what I read, an independent for all intents and purposes, only a bad guy-friendly one. I wouldn't want to resurrect a solo bad guy if I were bad. Would you?

And the fact that there have been no solo Mafia kills makes me certain S~V~S is either independent or civilian.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Epignosis wrote:

Yes, but there are civvie reasons to survive a night kill. There are no civvie ways to survive a lynch. That's the difference.
ImageImage

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Good luck civvies. I hope there are more left than I think there are.
ImageImage

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Epignosis wrote:
But S~V~S would not have BTSC, and therefore would not know with whom she could win. She would be, from what I read, an independent for all intents and purposes, only a bad guy-friendly one. I wouldn't want to resurrect a solo bad guy if I were bad. Would you?

And the fact that there have been no solo Mafia kills makes me certain S~V~S is either independent or civilian.
Well I didn't consider that angle. I mean it gives me something to think about but if I didn't think about it, is it fair to assume that the mafia did? I mean maybe I am being dumb to think the mafia would have revived a solo baddie but I haven't felt that great about SVS's actual content either but maybe I am wrong.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have voted FH.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 184

Post by S~V~S »

Oh crap, I did not realize it was this close to the end. I do not think FH is bad, she rings true to me. And i am tired of beating my head into the wall of wool TH is pulling about, so i randomized!

What do you think of THAT!?!?!
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Oh crap, I did not realize it was this close to the end. I do not think FH is bad, she rings true to me. And i am tired of beating my head into the wall of wool TH is pulling about, so i randomized!

What do you think of THAT!?!?!
Switch to decaf? :eek:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

:coffee2:
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Day 10 End: Ten Thumbs

Who's got ten thumbs and was wrong about FH?... the five people who voted for her. Obviously? Christ people, try and keep up, that was not a hard question.

Moving on.

In 1,000 years, when paper money is a distant memory, how will we pay for goods and services?
Heartwarming orphans, Clearing a bloody path through Walmart with a scimitar, Licking things to claim them as your own, Not reciprocating oral sex, Michelle Obama's arms, Canned tuna with extra dolphin.

FH has been lynched. She was a civvie. Thanks for playing FH!
It is now Night 10. You have 24 hours to get PMs in.
New cards and powers will be out shortly.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

:noble:
ImageImage

AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Cards Against Humanity [Night 10]

Post by AceofSpaces »

Well that sucks.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Did you guys not read her arguments on why she was not likely to be a baddie?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Did you guys not read her arguments on why she was not likely to be a baddie?
Yes.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Ah.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 63

Post by insertnamehere »

Flyin' High wrote::noble:
:noble:
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Ah.
FH's arguments didn't convince me, but even if they had, there was nothing I could do an hour ago. I went back and forth between her and someone else.
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

So, I'm totally OK with lynching Turnip Head now.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”