Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 197
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Double Elimination Mafia n3

Post by DaisyCloud »

probably the smartest and absolute dumbest decision.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Spoiler: show
Victories:
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Timsup2nothin »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:55 pm Ok, here me out.
I'm town, G-Man is town, Daisy is town.
I'm fairly confident TSP is woofin. Tim I'm on as wolf b/c of how things have shaken out. There's no specific "here's why Tim is a wolf" post I can make. All I can do there is point at how things have gone, who he's chopped, and that he's pushing for me to die here.

Kyle I'm torn on. I can see him being lackadaisical wolf who's just posting and being happy about posting, and I can see him as disconnected town who's really only gotten into the game over the last 24ish hours or so.
That leaves Marmot and Mogh in teh winners bracket and if either of them are a wolf then I'm just fucked I guess?

I think the best kills today are going to be TSP/Tim/Kyle. If that doesn't flip a single wolf then fuck. If that flips one wolf great, the last wolf is within G-man/daisy/mog/marmot and we have a chance to find them. If we don't flip a wolf today I think we just lose? We'll be merging brackets after tonight which means that wolves will get a traditional NK action so if we flip one wolf today we start "tomorrow" at 4-1 and we have a good shot.
If we dont flip a wolf we start "tomorrow" at 3-2 and have to be right twice in a row.

I think our best chance at getting at least one is tsp/tim/kyle
I'm coming around to you just being a wolf here.

You are actively pushing a plan that ends with, in your own words, "I think we just lose."
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:19 pm
Kylemii wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:09 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:02 pm
Kylemii wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:34 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:02 pmI think it would be really interesting to see the Kyle votes juxtaposed with these takes. Time to go back through the G-Man ISO I guess for his vote tracker post.
I want to unvote kyle here b/c if this is from a wolf it's really well done, but there are a few things that don't sit right with me. If there were concerns about Marmot/Mogh from Kyle during the day phase yesterday I don't remember reading them.
Additionally, none of his votes have landed on Marmot/Mogh. Something to contemplate anyways.

I'm currently working through the votes tally that G-Man has prepared and looking for patterns. I'll have something on that later
I mentioned all the marmot stuff with less specificity for sure. there was nothing to push or question really cus it's mostly just a vibe thing influenced by a recent experience, I wanted to make sure my thoughts were down on paper, because I don't think anyone else here was part of that game or would notice the disparity. I guess Tim? @Timsup2nothin What do you think of Marmot's read progression on me?

I don't know how you could have missed me questioning mog though? 70% of my posts from this cycle were spent interrogating him on his sheeping of tony.
Honest answer? Don't care. You guys were up there in the upper bracket where no one was dying no matter how you voted or what you said. Reads there are basically equivalent to typical day one reads...maybe even just RVS.
I didn't ask if you cared I asked what you thought.
Fair. I think I have nothing to base any solid thoughts on. Marmot has never cast a meaningful vote, so his reads wandering around the map could mean...anything. Maybe you and him are wolves and decided that a split was in order...you go to lower bracket and he stays for F5 so the two of you aren't on the same path. Maybe he's a wolf and threw town you into the lower bracket to be rid of you. Maybe he's town and he's right. Or wrong. You haven't really had a chance to do anything that I would say justifies any certainty on his part either way, but if he is town he would be at a grasping at straws stage so sure.

The bottom line is that you haven't had a chance to do anything really readable, and neither has he, so neither of you should come anywhere near LYLO...but there may be no way to keep him away from it. We can keep you away from it, by just chopping you. So, no offense, nothing personal, etc etc etc, but we gotta just chop you.
not really what this is about. I've been on board with me dying since like day 3, but thank you for responding um sorry for being weirdly intense lol. It just seems like we both intend on dying and I'd rather not have the fact that the two people capable of knowing why marmot easily townreading me dying at once be the reason he slips by.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

DaisyCloud wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:56 pm probably the smartest and absolute dumbest decision.
Well, it does threaten to create a tie and let the wolves kill whoever they want, so it isn't great.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:02 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:02 pmI think it would be really interesting to see the Kyle votes juxtaposed with these takes. Time to go back through the G-Man ISO I guess for his vote tracker post.
I want to unvote kyle here b/c if this is from a wolf it's really well done, but there are a few things that don't sit right with me. If there were concerns about Marmot/Mogh from Kyle during the day phase yesterday I don't remember reading them.
Additionally, none of his votes have landed on Marmot/Mogh. Something to contemplate anyways.

I'm currently working through the votes tally that G-Man has prepared and looking for patterns. I'll have something on that later
I mentioned all the marmot stuff with less specificity for sure. there was nothing to push or question really cus it's mostly just a vibe thing influenced by a recent experience, I wanted to make sure my thoughts were down on paper, because I don't think anyone else here was part of that game or would notice the disparity. I guess Tim? @Timsup2nothin What do you think of Marmot's read progression on me?

I don't know how you could have missed me questioning mog though? 70% of my posts from this cycle were spent interrogating him on his sheeping of tony.
Honest answer? Don't care. You guys were up there in the upper bracket where no one was dying no matter how you voted or what you said. Reads there are basically equivalent to typical day one reads...maybe even just RVS.
Fair. I think I have nothing to base any solid thoughts on. Marmot has never cast a meaningful vote, so his reads wandering around the map could mean...anything. Maybe you and him are wolves and decided that a split was in order...you go to lower bracket and he stays for F5 so the two of you aren't on the same path. Maybe he's a wolf and threw town you into the lower bracket to be rid of you. Maybe he's town and he's right. Or wrong. You haven't really had a chance to do anything that I would say justifies any certainty on his part either way, but if he is town he would be at a grasping at straws stage so sure.

The bottom line is that you haven't had a chance to do anything really readable, and neither has he, so neither of you should come anywhere near LYLO...but there may be no way to keep him away from it. We can keep you away from it, by just chopping you. So, no offense, nothing personal, etc etc etc, but we gotta just chop you.
not really what this is about. I've been on board with me dying since like day 3, but thank you for responding um sorry for being weirdly intense lol. It just seems like we both intend on dying and I'd rather not have the fact that the two people capable of knowing why marmot easily townreading me dying at once be the reason he slips by.
I'm kinda counting on two things:

1) G-Man, Daisy, and TSP surviving here (you could really help with this part)

2) Once I flip town and my motives are established as pure they go on to just chop Marmot and Mohg
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

what the fuck stop putting me in ties
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 151

Post by hollowkatt »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:01 pm
I'm fairly confident TSP is woofin. Tim I'm on as wolf b/c of how things have shaken out. There's no specific "here's why Tim is a wolf" post I can make. All I can do there is point at how things have gone, who he's chopped, and that he's pushing for me to die here.

Kyle I'm torn on. I can see him being lackadaisical wolf who's just posting and being happy about posting, and I can see him as disconnected town who's really only gotten into the game over the last 24ish hours or so.
That leaves Marmot and Mogh in teh winners bracket and if either of them are a wolf then I'm just fucked I guess?

I think the best kills today are going to be TSP/Tim/Kyle. If that doesn't flip a single wolf then fuck. If that flips one wolf great, the last wolf is within G-man/daisy/mog/marmot and we have a chance to find them. If we don't flip a wolf today I think we just lose? We'll be merging brackets after tonight which means that wolves will get a traditional NK action so if we flip one wolf today we start "tomorrow" at 4-1 and we have a good shot.
If we dont flip a wolf we start "tomorrow" at 3-2 and have to be right twice in a row.

You are actively pushing a plan that ends with, in your own words, "I think we just lose."
Remove me from the equation for a minute. If you want to replace someone from the set {Tim, TSP, Kyle} who do you remove AND which of G-Man or Daisy do you replace them with?
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:02 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:56 pm probably the smartest and absolute dumbest decision.
Well, it does threaten to create a tie and let the wolves kill whoever they want, so it isn't great.
currently deaths are you, and two of me, kyle, tsp. Isn't that functionally what you're pushing for?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:05 pm

2) Once I flip town and my motives are established as pure they go on to just chop Marmot and Mohg
ok, so you're thinking both wolves are Mog/Marmot?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

okay, yeah I know ties are bad. idk what to do tho. I'm not voting g-man or tim.

Victories:
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

DaisyCloud wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:15 pm okay, yeah I know ties are bad. idk what to do tho. I'm not voting g-man or tim.
why not?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Like not using all your votes here is bad Daisy and I don't know how to explain that to you because it's already been stated several times why it's important to use all your votes
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:10 pm

Could be. I am locked in on the two wolves being in you, Kyle, Mogh, and Marmot. Kill two now, kill the other two on consecutive LYLOs, win game.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

DaisyCloud wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:15 pm okay, yeah I know ties are bad. idk what to do tho. I'm not voting g-man or tim.
So vote HK and Kyle.

Then when I am dead TAKE MY WORD on TSP.

If I am wrong about him, I'll be sorry in post game...just like if I am wrong about you.
ImageImageImageImage
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:16 pm
why not?
because I think g-man and tim are town. im not voting out any towns. it's different if I did it by mistake and voted the wrong person.

why would I ever vote someone I townread who hasn't done anything to make me sus them?

if tim did something sus id vote him. same with gman.

they haven't. we don't all have the answers. mistakes that were made look like mistakes and not mafia trying to manipulate things.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:19 pm

Could be. I am locked in on the two wolves being in you, Kyle, Mogh, and Marmot. Kill two now, kill the other two on consecutive LYLOs, win game.
wait wait

that is to many kills tim

too many kills tim.

I'm confused

Victories:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:09 pm

Remove me from the equation for a minute. If you want to replace someone from the set {Tim, TSP, Kyle} who do you remove AND which of G-Man or Daisy do you replace them with?
how about we "remove you from the equation" a different way?

If you hadn't been so fired up about coming to kill me and you guys had sent Marmot with Kyle...I'd be saying kill Marmot instead of kill HK.

NOTHING at this point is going to change the fact that I want G-Man, Daisy, and TSP to survive this night, and then commit to chopping Mogh and Marmot in whatever order is convenient. If one of those three has me fooled...my bad. And I have been wrong a lot this game...but not about who would be bad town at LYLO if town. If Mac lived to LYLO a town would vote him. If Alison lived to LYLO a town would vote her. I missed, but I have no regrets.
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I’m so tempted to chop GMan over tim here tbh but that just feels foolish
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Also I’m pretty sure I solved the game on the first page and then nobody listened smh
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Still don’t think the game is all that hard tbh unless it really is Mog and Marmot in which case game still very hard
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Kinda still think it’s Daisy tbh
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

DaisyCloud wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:23 pm

wait wait

too many kills tim.

I'm confused
nah...just think it through...we are killing THREE, right now.

That needs to leave you, G-Man, and TSP.

Then there is a merge to F5

You, TSP, G-Man, Mogh, and Marmot. There may be two wolves, there may be just one. Either way, you, G-Man, and TSP just vote together. Either Marmot, or Mogh. If there's just one wolf maybe you win right there.

If you don't, the wolf NKs either you, TSP, or G-Man and we are on to F3. Two of you are still alive, so just stick together.

I have complete faith that if you, TSP, and G-Man just keep each other alive to the end the town will win.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

hot take I think Tim's cheesy self-sacrificing bullshit seems earnest and townsided
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Third option: wolves are contained solely in the nonvoters
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

tim's self sacrificing is cheesy and bullshit but mine is cool and heroic it's different
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Tim is wrong to have faith in me, I have no trust
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:33 pm tim's self sacrificing is cheesy and bullshit but mine is cool and heroic it's different
Tim’s actually self voting, coward
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:33 pm Tim is wrong to have faith in me, I have no trust
You'd have pushed me N1 and I'd have died instead of Made if you were a wolf. I trust that.

I am trusting the same thing about Daisy.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:32 pm hot take I think Tim's cheesy self-sacrificing bullshit seems earnest and townsided
It is town sided but I still have to die here...I get voted by a townie at LYLO, guaranteed.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:34 pm
Kylemii wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:33 pm tim's self sacrificing is cheesy and bullshit but mine is cool and heroic it's different
Tim’s actually self voting, coward
I self voted way before Tim ever did maybe check your sources :keys:
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Surely you can't be serious
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

DaisyCloud wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:21 pm
why not?
because I think g-man and tim are town. im not voting out any towns. it's different if I did it by mistake and voted the wrong person.

why would I ever vote someone I townread who hasn't done anything to make me sus them?

they haven't. we don't all have the answers. mistakes that were made look like mistakes and not mafia trying to manipulate things.
Then whom are you voting for Daisy and why shouldn't I vote for you?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Has HK switched his position yet or is he still being inscrutable
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

FTR tim’s plan is probably not good but like ok we get there when we get there
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

If we wanna chop three people and always hit a wolf vote for the three nonvoters but that’s a recipe to lose in F3 100 percent
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

lol you guys right now.

seriously, let's not self vote

Victories:
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:26 pm

If you hadn't been so fired up about coming to kill me and you guys had sent Marmot with Kyle...I'd be saying kill Marmot instead of kill HK.

NOTHING at this point is going to change the fact that I want G-Man, Daisy, and TSP to survive this night, and then commit to chopping Mogh and Marmot in whatever order is convenient. If one of those three has me fooled...my bad. And I have been wrong a lot this game...but not about who would be bad town at LYLO if town. If Mac lived to LYLO a town would vote him. If Alison lived to LYLO a town would vote her. I missed, but I have no regrets.
Press X to Doubt I guess?
You're pushing the wolf path to victory here by insisting I need to be chopped today. It feels like you're purposefully selling me short and trying to push my chop because of how vociferous I've been that you're on my target list for today along with TSP. It also feels like you're trying to trade your life for his, which I don't understand how you're justifying that read.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

That’s exactly what he’s doing and I for one am confused
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:28 pm I’m so tempted to chop GMan over tim here tbh but that just feels foolish
no no keep talking. that's spicy af and I'd like to hear more about it
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:39 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:21 pm
why not?

Then whom are you voting for Daisy and why shouldn't I vote for you?
idk why you shouldn't vote me. idk why you should either.

if you think I'm town and I can solve this don't vote me. if you think having me resolved will help town to win then do it.

I don't think im voting you. I probably should.

I wanted Tony gone for so long. am I wrong to sus him?

Victories:
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:29 pm Also I’m pretty sure I solved the game on the first page and then nobody listened smh
I looked through your ISO, couldn't find a solve. Did see you thought Daisy was a wolf way back then though. You still thinking that?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:33 pm Tim is wrong to have faith in me, I have no trust
I have faith in tim why should I not vote you?

he keeps insisting i don't.

Victories:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I don’t like much of G-Man’s night 2 conduct and it feels like he’s staying out of the fray here. On the other hand, Tim has refused to stay out of the fray forever. That’s Tim being a wolf, usually. But if Tim’s a wolf, does he do this? I dunno if I can see that. Who is his partner in that scenario? It could be anyone, it’s probably WIFOM. He’d get me chopped in f5 and then who’s left, who knows. It’s just hard to break through
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:32 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:23 pm

wait wait

too many kills tim.

I'm confused
nah...just think it through...we are killing THREE, right now.

That needs to leave you, G-Man, and TSP.

Then there is a merge to F5

You, TSP, G-Man, Mogh, and Marmot. There may be two wolves, there may be just one. Either way, you, G-Man, and TSP just vote together. Either Marmot, or Mogh. If there's just one wolf maybe you win right there.

If you don't, the wolf NKs either you, TSP, or G-Man and we are on to F3. Two of you are still alive, so just stick together.

I have complete faith that if you, TSP, and G-Man just keep each other alive to the end the town will win.
This does rely 100% on there being a wolf within me/you/kyle yeah?
If there's not a wolf there then your plan relies on wolves being exactly marmot/mogh, yeah? which i think you just shit on a few posts ago when I said that...
interesting
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:44 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:26 pm

Press X to Doubt I guess?
You're pushing the wolf path to victory here by insisting I need to be chopped today. It feels like you're purposefully selling me short and trying to push my chop because of how vociferous I've been that you're on my target list for today along with TSP. It also feels like you're trying to trade your life for his, which I don't understand how you're justifying that read.
Because if I am at LYLO town loses when I get voted on.

I get it...if you are town and know you are town you dying seems like a bad plan to you...but truth is if we kill four townies and two wolves town wins, so even if you are town you dying is not the end of the world.

Now, who is the wolf team that wins on this "path to victory" I am pushing?
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DaisyCloud wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:47 pm
I have faith in tim why should I not vote you?

he keeps insisting i don't.
Because I’m pretty obviously town and Tim says so and he’s self sacrificing just like Jesus
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

If a wolf doesn’t die today we probably lose no matter what. F5 is hard. Any team could win.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:40 pm Has HK switched his position yet or is he still being inscrutable
Inscrutable ftw
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:47 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:29 pm Also I’m pretty sure I solved the game on the first page and then nobody listened smh
I looked through your ISO, couldn't find a solve. Did see you thought Daisy was a wolf way back then though. You still thinking that?
Yeah tbh but for sorta bad reasons (ie I read her posts and think aha wolf)

Return to “Previous Rackets”