SPACE FORCE [END]

Moderator: Community Team

dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 441

Re: SPACE FORCE [DAY 5]

Post by dunya »

The DFS mafia link in your post leads to Friends btw.

linki lol yea
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

damn it, the only real comparisons are cowardly and DFS and in both of those, like Hogwarts, you made a more concentrated effort at "solving" the game than kinda riding your townie cred on the quin lynch and not much more till the last stage and even then, you were still using other people's arguments rather than bringing anything of your own.

the timing of this game was unfortunate, since you were in Hogwarts, but I dunno man. I gotta sleep on it. on one hand, you seem so genuine when you tell me how scummy you think you look and i wanna kinda believe you and hug you and win this game with you, but then i reread your iso here and i feel kinda cold and unwelcome.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: SPACE FORCE [DAY 0]

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:35 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:33 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:25 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:47 pm Ooooh dunya is scum for a fact
What about dunya looks scummy?
Meh I'm on the fence now. Does anyone feel like they have a clear grasp of what her town and scum games are? I know Daisy is townreading her.
My read is that if dunya posts a lot and seems excited about solving the game and is being helpful, then she's town. But I don't think I've played a scum game with her, so I'm not sure how good she is at pretending to be town when she's not.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:49 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:44 pm @Lunalee what do you think of dunya's suss of Dizzy?
fake, because she's not even voting for Dizzy. She suspected them before they showed up in thread, then as soon as they say "Hi Dunya" she seems to drop it.
can you explain the thought process between these two posts? they were made like 10 mins within each other. in the first you are town reading me, in the second you're basically saying i'm being fake and if i am town i have no business being fake, because all my accusations would be genuine so i'm not sure how that happened.

the first post also strikes me as someone who wants to say something good about someone, but immediately cancel it out with something bad. it's almost as awful as the "interesting" post you made imo.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 250

Post by Dyslexicon »

I don't know what happened here, and I see Luna saying I|m hiding. So if that is the reason I'm going to get mislynched then lol and ok. I will be around tomorrow after work and that is when I can be here. My post count has nothing to do with my alignment at all. I'm not fucking hiding, I literally can't be around. If you think I'm scum then go ahead and vote anyway. But for me to be scum I literally have to willfully bus Quin and then laugh in his face about it. That's just not me. I don't know which on of you is town, but I'm interested to see the developments that has happened WHEN I can be around. And if I can figure out who to vote correctly, then I'm happy about that.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Hi, dunya.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm going to go to bed now, cause I'm getting up very early for work. And having mafia taking my sleep and my everything is exactly why I was on break in the first place, and really should've been this game too. I just thought whatever, I'll do a last one when I logged in and had gotten my role. Aaaanyway.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Actually, I'm going to vote dunya and see how that feels. I don't know between the two of you, but dunya is the one I've felt the worst about at points in the game. To whoever is town, I promise I will make an effort to catch up, reread and read properly when I can be around after work.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: SPACE FORCE [DAY 1]

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:56 pm Also I think Speed v Dunya is Town v Town. Dunya mentioned the godfather role on instinct, because it's a pretty common role in mafia. But I think she's wrong because it sounds to me like scum would have an extra shot ability instead of godfather ability.
this posts reads like tmi. luna knows there is no godfather. she's making excuses to why i would "think" a godfather exists.

why would jay give both the scum and town an extra kill ability in a 9-player heist? luna has played enough heists to know the format of these games imo. she was trying to throw us off guard a little there.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:48 pmHi, dunya.
offtopic, but you were a joy to read in currents. i wish you posted more gifs in all your games, especially cat ones. ily <3 :cloud9:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:51 pm Actually, I'm going to vote dunya and see how that feels.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i love the vote count right now. let's all keep it like that and leave it to fate to determine who wins.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

(im joking, i don't love it) (that was sarcasm) (this is terribru)
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 178

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:43 pm damn it, the only real comparisons are cowardly and DFS and in both of those, like Hogwarts, you made a more concentrated effort at "solving" the game than kinda riding your townie cred on the quin lynch and not much more till the last stage and even then, you were still using other people's arguments rather than bringing anything of your own.

the timing of this game was unfortunate, since you were in Hogwarts, but I dunno man. I gotta sleep on it. on one hand, you seem so genuine when you tell me how scummy you think you look and i wanna kinda believe you and hug you and win this game with you, but then i reread your iso here and i feel kinda cold and unwelcome.
I was sort of distracted by Hogwarts early on in this game. Even so though, the games have been different and my roles have been different. I see how it's hard to compare them.

linki: welcome back Dizzy!!
Luna's Wins/Losses
Spoiler: show
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:47 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:35 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:33 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:25 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:47 pm Ooooh dunya is scum for a fact
What about dunya looks scummy?
Meh I'm on the fence now. Does anyone feel like they have a clear grasp of what her town and scum games are? I know Daisy is townreading her.
My read is that if dunya posts a lot and seems excited about solving the game and is being helpful, then she's town. But I don't think I've played a scum game with her, so I'm not sure how good she is at pretending to be town when she's not.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:49 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:44 pm @Lunalee what do you think of dunya's suss of Dizzy?
fake, because she's not even voting for Dizzy. She suspected them before they showed up in thread, then as soon as they say "Hi Dunya" she seems to drop it.
can you explain the thought process between these two posts? they were made like 10 mins within each other. in the first you are town reading me, in the second you're basically saying i'm being fake and if i am town i have no business being fake, because all my accusations would be genuine so i'm not sure how that happened.

the first post also strikes me as someone who wants to say something good about someone, but immediately cancel it out with something bad. it's almost as awful as the "interesting" post you made imo.
I was asked a direct question by TH, and when I though about it, I realized your suspicions of Dizzy were strange. I didn't think I had to align my immediate reaction with all of my previous reads on you.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:51 pm Actually, I'm going to vote dunya and see how that feels. I don't know between the two of you, but dunya is the one I've felt the worst about at points in the game. To whoever is town, I promise I will make an effort to catch up, reread and read properly when I can be around after work.
Feels like Dizzy just flipped a coin here on who to vote.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:48 pm But for me to be scum I literally have to willfully bus Quin and then laugh in his face about it. That's just not me. I
i sorta agree from what i saw in currents, but there was a certain element of fake bussing involved even there. serious question: if quin had told you to lynch him, would you have done it?
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

This poll right now though.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:59 pm I was asked a direct question by TH, and when I though about it, I realized your suspicions of Dizzy were strange. I didn't think I had to align my immediate reaction with all of my previous reads on you.
this doesn't seem genuine to me. for example, I had a town read on daisy. speed came in a interpreted her post with a scum-mindset. I took that post and corrected it, because I was seeing Daisy with a town mindset so I see town motives in her actions rather than scum ones. I have never town read someone and come back 10 mins later when asked about them to shade them as scum, then continue to read them as town. it's...weird.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

yikes, i think i'm pretty sold on it being luna now the more i think about quin's d1 vote/luna's d1 vote, the fact luna wasn't around for 4 hours before eod 1, the fact luna was around when sabie role revealed n1, and the speedchuck nk last night.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:04 pm
Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:59 pm I was asked a direct question by TH, and when I though about it, I realized your suspicions of Dizzy were strange. I didn't think I had to align my immediate reaction with all of my previous reads on you.
this doesn't seem genuine to me. for example, I had a town read on daisy. speed came in a interpreted her post with a scum-mindset. I took that post and corrected it, because I was seeing Daisy with a town mindset so I see town motives in her actions rather than scum ones. I have never town read someone and come back 10 mins later when asked about them to shade them as scum, then continue to read them as town. it's...weird.
Have you counted how many times I've gone back and forth on whether you're bad or not? Because it's a lot. I know you're good at mafia, and I've been scared to read you as town this whole game, even though I acknowledged that some of your posts look town.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:07 pm yikes, i think i'm pretty sold on it being luna now the more i think about quin's d1 vote/luna's d1 vote, the fact luna wasn't around for 4 hours before eod 1, the fact luna was around when sabie role revealed n1, and the speedchuck nk last night.
What should I do to help convince you otherwise? Just the way Dizzy popped in here and what she said looked bad to me. How do you not see that?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

quin loves bussing and distancing strategies. i find it peculiar he would just ignore dizzy outright in the thread when called upon by dizzy if they were teammates. and quin did come back after voting luna (which was really strange to begin with) to quote sabie and ask her why on something like 12 hours later.

if quin named three people suspicious for not liking a no lynch: 1. luna 2. dunya and 3. speed

speed flipped town. i'm town. why wouldn't the scum PR have shaded the vanilla scum on d1 when it didn't seem like anyone but me or dizzy were getting lynched?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:10 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:07 pm yikes, i think i'm pretty sold on it being luna now the more i think about quin's d1 vote/luna's d1 vote, the fact luna wasn't around for 4 hours before eod 1, the fact luna was around when sabie role revealed n1, and the speedchuck nk last night.
What should I do to help convince you otherwise? Just the way Dizzy popped in here and what she said looked bad to me. How do you not see that?
explain what looked bad about it in particular, please?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

do you know, i think in every civ game i've seen of luna (and i read all of them today), she does this list of players with a little blurb about what she thinks of them. you did 1 rainbow in this game on night 1, without any real content. that also seems like a lack of direction and trying to play a really laid back and relaxed game, riding your quin-lynch credit. in all the civ games i read, i also saw pointed efforts towards reading players and putting them in alignments or digging up reasons for why they could be bad. i don't remember much of that here at all.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: SPACE FORCE [NIGHT 3]

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:20 am
dunya wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:15 am
Lunalee wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:05 am oh, sorry, should have read your post closer. I actually had stuff going on and couldn't be around at EOD. I just posted that because I wasn't fully sold on the Mac lynch, but since everyone else was, I didn't think it too likely I could convince anyone on a different lynch. Also I didn't have time to post an argument on anyone else. So yeah. I guess it was a useless post, but I made it anyways.
considering you just town-credded speed, am i to assume the person you were trying to convince everyone else to lynch instead of mac is me? can you tell me why?
I don't trust either of you. But yeah, I think you're more likely to be bad than speedchuck now. And if you're scum, you're doing a great job leading town, which is scary. I don't want to mis-lynch Dizzy if you're bad.
one example of accusations without direction or content: i'm likely to be more bad than speedchuck.

why?

no reasons given. no context to it. pretty lackluster
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:48 pm My post count has nothing to do with my alignment at all. I'm not fucking hiding,
kinda surprised at this language.

1st of all, dizzy, your post count is third highest in the game (probably soon to be 2nd since speed is dead) so no one can accuse you of hiding or lurking here. if i were scum in your shoes and i saw the other two players go at each other, honestly, i wouldn't interfere for a while to get the tinfoil rising. so it wouldn't be a slight in your honor if you did that as scum in lylo. just sayin.

secondly, yeah, the language surprised me. i don't recall dizzy cursing a lot, especially when they are angry, in the games i read today. seems passionate, genuine offence at the accusation.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: SPACE FORCE [NIGHT 3]

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:23 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:20 am
dunya wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:15 am
Lunalee wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:05 am oh, sorry, should have read your post closer. I actually had stuff going on and couldn't be around at EOD. I just posted that because I wasn't fully sold on the Mac lynch, but since everyone else was, I didn't think it too likely I could convince anyone on a different lynch. Also I didn't have time to post an argument on anyone else. So yeah. I guess it was a useless post, but I made it anyways.
considering you just town-credded speed, am i to assume the person you were trying to convince everyone else to lynch instead of mac is me? can you tell me why?
I don't trust either of you. But yeah, I think you're more likely to be bad than speedchuck now. And if you're scum, you're doing a great job leading town, which is scary. I don't want to mis-lynch Dizzy if you're bad.
one example of accusations without direction or content: i'm likely to be more bad than speedchuck.

why?

no reasons given. no context to it. pretty lackluster
also kinda untrue. i haven't been able to lead town anywhere. i've spent this whole game trying to fend off accusations and contributed to the mislynch of the only guy who saw townie dunia. so this is a terrible game for me.

i'd be curious to see where you think i've "led town" anywhere.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: SPACE FORCE [DAY 3]

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:09 am I think if Mac is town, then Dunya is probably bad. Thoughts?
Lunalee wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:20 pm You guys sure about this MacDougal vote? I mean speed or dunya are still viable options.
16 hours between these posts. really pushing the TMI on mac being town here. hate it, especially considering she was on mac herself.

i'm going to bed. i have a hectic and busy day tomorrow and probably doing things in the evening so i'm not sure how much i can convince dizzy i'm town, but i feel like i've left it all in this game already and if they read my posts and read luna's, they can determine who's town.

see ya tomorrow, peeps.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dizzy: if i am bad, and mac had such a strong town read on me, why would i have encouraged his lynch instead of trying to influence it in speed's direction where it was headed for one point of the day before i chickened? just revisit that part as well, because there's no way scum dunya would have played it that way. look at the indecision and how badly i misread his intentions. where's the tmi in that? then look at luna trying to steer us towards me or speed before mac was even lynched. very different voices.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm here and catching up meow
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:38 pm dizzy: if i am bad, and mac had such a strong town read on me, why would i have encouraged his lynch instead of trying to influence it in speed's direction where it was headed for one point of the day before i chickened? just revisit that part as well, because there's no way scum dunya would have played it that way. look at the indecision and how badly i misread his intentions. where's the tmi in that? then look at luna trying to steer us towards me or speed before mac was even lynched. very different voices.
I'll reread you both. And yeah, I'll look at all the lynches too.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:09 pmI thought Dizzy's random reads was a very odd thing to do, and I said so. No idea why that makes me scum.
Why does it make me scum in your words? Because it's "odd"?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:23 pm side note: If dizzy is actually scum, I would expect her to not engage too much. We have a vote on each other right now, dunya, and it would be super easy for her to just pick one of us for no good reason and roll with it.
You saying this after I've already said I din't have the chance to be around much is -10
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

If dunya is scum there's no real point in me doing anything as long as Luna is voting me though. Unless I want to play yatzy >_>
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Actually it's a guaranteed loss. Yay.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Then why is dunya voting Luna? o.o
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Is anyone around?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:40 pm With differing kills, we would probably have had different lynches and D5 wouldn't look like this, so speed, Luna and you wouldn't have been here for me to choose from on N4, but let's assume everything else remained the same and only sabie and SD had been nkilled with one failed kill just like it has been: I would have killed Dizzy easily.

Killing speed would have been silly after Dizzy has spent the majority of the game going after me, so I wouldn't risk having Dizzy and Luna in LyLo with Luna being rather disengaged from the game and easier to influence on me being bad considering she and dizzy were both on the Quin lynch and as she self admitted: that's sorta given her a free town pass to ride till end game. Killing Luna would have been silly considering speed had a strong town read on Dizzy. You can call this wifom, but anyone who knows me knows I'm a straightforward scum player. I don't play mind games and try to do something that other people will think I would have done the opposite of just so I don't look bad.
I could believe this actually. I did also think that I believe you believe you can successfully argue against me (and you probably can..) But maybe I'm making it too complicated. I'm a path of least resistance scum player and I would kill you 100% of the time. Speed town read me, so the choice between him and you weeeeeeell.

Luna, do you think I killed Speed?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:44 pm :haha: I mean I try to be a nice person most of the time.
Talk a little bit more about this please. So you think it's a strategy but a bad one. As town, as scum?
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:13 pm
Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:44 pm :haha: I mean I try to be a nice person most of the time.
Talk a little bit more about this please. So you think it's a strategy but a bad one. As town, as scum?
My nice person pitfall? No it is not a strategy. It actually makes me see the town-side to everyone even as I suspect them, and causes confusion when I don't keep my reads consistent. As scum I find it difficult to build "fake" cases on people because I feel bad for doing it. As town, I end up "buddying" other people I think are town and end up mislynched for it.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:09 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:40 pm With differing kills, we would probably have had different lynches and D5 wouldn't look like this, so speed, Luna and you wouldn't have been here for me to choose from on N4, but let's assume everything else remained the same and only sabie and SD had been nkilled with one failed kill just like it has been: I would have killed Dizzy easily.

Killing speed would have been silly after Dizzy has spent the majority of the game going after me, so I wouldn't risk having Dizzy and Luna in LyLo with Luna being rather disengaged from the game and easier to influence on me being bad considering she and dizzy were both on the Quin lynch and as she self admitted: that's sorta given her a free town pass to ride till end game. Killing Luna would have been silly considering speed had a strong town read on Dizzy. You can call this wifom, but anyone who knows me knows I'm a straightforward scum player. I don't play mind games and try to do something that other people will think I would have done the opposite of just so I don't look bad.
I could believe this actually. I did also think that I believe you believe you can successfully argue against me (and you probably can..) But maybe I'm making it too complicated. I'm a path of least resistance scum player and I would kill you 100% of the time. Speed town read me, so the choice between him and you weeeeeeell.

Luna, do you think I killed Speed?
If you're scum, then yes. But I think speedchuck had the cards stacked against him, and was going to get killed no matter who is scum. So you or dunya could have made that same decision.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:53 pm does dizzy wifom the hell out of us? that is the question to ask. kill off the only person who town read him undoubtedly since there was motive for both luna and dunya (lol) to kill speed. that is the question.
I seriously can't imagine me willfully going to final 3 with you if I was scum in this game. In the Currents game that you read I advocated for a Luke kill immediately after he suspected me. My kill strategy as scum is getting rid of threats. Actually the last game I played here someone (Jack?) listed me because they thought I wouldn't be a person who killed strong players and threats because that would be "boring", and they couldn't be more wrong which was funny.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:19 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:13 pm
My nice person pitfall? No it is not a strategy. It actually makes me see the town-side to everyone even as I suspect them, and causes confusion when I don't keep my reads consistent. As scum I find it difficult to build "fake" cases on people because I feel bad for doing it. As town, I end up "buddying" other people I think are town and end up mislynched for it.
I'm talking about my strategy. The one you called interesting. How is it a scum thing looking back at it?
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:00 pm Then why is dunya voting Luna? o.o
I agreed with her a little too much and she felt uncomfortable about that and flipped on me. :(
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:21 pmIf you're scum, then yes. But I think speedchuck had the cards stacked against him, and was going to get killed no matter who is scum. So you or dunya could have made that same decision.
Cards stacked against him how? I hadn't cleared Speed, had you? Also, read what I wrote to dunya about the kill. I would not go in to final 3 with her in the game considering we've been arguing for most of the game. But I guess you have to vote someone.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:59 pm If dunya is scum there's no real point in me doing anything as long as Luna is voting me though. Unless I want to play yatzy >_>
Dizzy, if you can convince me you're town, I'll vote dunya with you. It was just too easy to see dunya as town yesterday when we were the only two in thread discussing things.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:25 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:21 pmIf you're scum, then yes. But I think speedchuck had the cards stacked against him, and was going to get killed no matter who is scum. So you or dunya could have made that same decision.
Cards stacked against him how? I hadn't cleared Speed, had you? Also, read what I wrote to dunya about the kill. I would not go in to final 3 with her in the game considering we've been arguing for most of the game. But I guess you have to vote someone.
dunya said: "If speed dies, it's Luna." and I replied with, "no, if speed dies it's probably dunya," So if dunya's scum, she would want speed dead to frame me, and if you're scum you would want speed dead to easily pit dunya and I against each other, then just pick a side and win.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sprityo wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:19 pm Image
Airplane!
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[flash=][/flash]
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:26 pm Dizzy, if you can convince me you're town, I'll vote dunya with you. It was just too easy to see dunya as town yesterday when we were the only two in thread discussing things.
I don't know what more convincing you are looking for. If I'm scum you think I bussed Quin, laughed in his face about it, killed the player who knows me and town reads me instead of the player who don't know me and has argued with me for most of the game. Plus, I'm just town.
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: SPACE FORCE [DAY 1]

Post by Dyslexicon »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:44 pm [sabie stuff]

I'm going to do what my heart has been telling me since day 0 and vote Dizzy.
Gurl. The reason I voted sabie was actually to protect her. She was widely town read and if she was in face PT, then that is bad, cause town read players get killed faster. I couldn't make a case for her and didn't really do much with that vote, so you can criticize me for that, but not from me being scum but from being town. And if I was scum here why the loving duck would I even say that I thought sabie was PT in the first place? I felt relevant to me cause I just played a game where scum feigned ignorance for who PT was (a couple of Masons who basically outed themself on D1). I can't answer if I would've killed sabie or not, but I probably would've killed who pushed me most which is you.

Return to “Previous Heists”