oh shit, I may have found soemthing
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 178

Re: SPACE FORCE [NIGHT 2]

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:31 pm
Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:51 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:15 pm BOTH Dizzy and Dunya claim they weren't around on night 1 to see sabie claim cop. So either one of them sent in their kill early and got lucky by hitting the cop before she claimed in thread, or speedchuck is scum and targeted sabie after she claimed. Because he definitely saw the cop claim, and commented on it during the night
Spoiler: show
dunya wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:23 pm i don't know if i have the energy to even defend myself. so i'm not going to waste time doing that, and when i have time will address certain points i feel were misrepresented or mean instead and talk more about mac/dizzy/speed. if ya'll don't see town dunya, then maybe i'm gonna lead by TH's example and say this will be good for my new meta of not posting 800 times a day.

but pay attention: i wasn't here during sabie's flip. i didn't get back to the game till the next day. you're all assuming as the last mafia i would have -chosen- to nk sabie who was everyone's second suspect, why?
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:03 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:23 pmbut pay attention: i wasn't here during sabie's flip. i didn't get back to the game till the next day. you're all assuming as the last mafia i would have -chosen- to nk sabie who was everyone's second suspect, why?
Ok. But now YOU pay attention. I wasn't around ALL of N1. I'm pretty sure I mentioned it in the game already that I wouldn't be. I was playing in a yearly championship that went over the weekend, and since I've won that many times it's kind of a big deal for me. That was all I did that weekend, I was not thinking about any mafia stuff, and I didn't see sabie claimed beforI caught up with the thread again. However, I wasn't that surprised that sabie was PT really, cause she said she had gotten a good role (or something like that) so I already thought she could be. Same could go for you. Also, I checked, and you said you would try to check in before EoD, and sabie did not claim that late our time. This hinges on you not just checking the thread. I'm more interested in why you're using this as a defense and completely ignore that I wasn't around N1 either.

Look, I'm not sure you are scum. But you are not making any sense to me in your posts directed at me. You're picking and choosing and holding your suspicion before the actual events in the thread. You also don't seem interested in figuring out who I am as a player. You're picking at town tells of mine and calling them suspicious, you ignore other town reads on me (from players that have actually played with me), and you did ask for a scum game of mine, but I don't see you using that or other town games of mine as a reference if you're really interested in figuring me out. (Maybe you have, but then you haven't said anything about it). This is how I view it. I can be a pretty omgusy player to a fault, but I find that on this particular site I'm more often targeted by scum (probably because my playstyle is a bit more "random" than the norm here.)

My poe is you, Mac and then I'd probably lose to a scum Speed at this very moment.
So which one of you got super lucky with the Sabie kill without even seeing that they had cop-claimed?
well, dizzy did say they knew sabie was a PR even before she flipped from saying she has a "good role" so if it's between me and dizzy and you're not bad, luna, I promise you a million times over it's dizzy.
That's cool, and good. But would you say the same thing if you were scum? And if Dizzy's scum, why have they not voted yet on one of us?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Re: SPACE FORCE [DAY 5]

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:33 pm oh shit, I may have found soemthing
Please share!
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 441

Re: SPACE FORCE [DAY 1]

Post by dunya »

so dizzy claims they had a feeling sabie was a PR. they claim they felt she was a PR from this post which was her second post, made on day 0:
sabie12 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:23 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:49 am
sabie12 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:18 am Ew creepy space plants kill it kill it with fire! Also this is my first game back as well from like a couple year hiatus. Glad to be back though!
this is a sincere post. i don't know about everyone else, but if i came back from a couple year hiatus and drew a scum card, i wouldn't be as glad to be back tbh. i'm giving sabie a light green pass for day 0. glad to have you among us, sabie. tell us a little about your playstyle: are you someone who gathers data and facts or do you lead with intuition?

i can't say Daisy's post was as sincere. that wink was very very suggestive :scared: and also a daisy is a plant (albeit my favorite flower in the whole universe) and we know the deal with plants in this game. ;-p
You're right I am pretty excited about the fact that I got a good role on my first game coming back! I'm also excited to be alive because I left due to having brain surgery which was quite the experience let me tell you.

I work and don't get to use my phone much during work so I usually read through the comments when I'm able to and kind of observe what's going on to figure out what I think of everything at that point.
yet Dizzy votes for sabie, and claims it was to see if they missed voting for me and also for other "raisins". Plus, sabie was suspicious of Dizzy from Day 1; it wouldn't have been out of the question for her to have role checked Dizzy.
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:02 pm [VOTE: sabie] aubergine

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:55 pm Hi hi hi! I haven't been able to keep up with the game this weekend (because Scrabble <3) I kind of wanted to sheep Spacey, cause she's as sure town as you get imo, same with Luna really. My initial thoughts after the flip was that it's dunya or Mova/Mac. Dunya had quin as a suspect, but voted me even when quin was an option. Having a teammate as a suspect, but not pushing it is very much a common thing in my experience. At the same time though, I'm thinking that the fact that the Quin lynch won through might indicate that the other teammate was inactive, so that would be Nova. I don't know about Turnip, I don't feel i get much of a read from him. Didn't feel that I did the last game we played either (just went with what other players were saying), but he was town that game. I'm thinking he would be the type of player that is good at appearing similar as both town and scum (?) I did feel reasonably good about Speed. Don't remember if he had interaction with Quin. Sabie was the one the player not voting Quin that I felt the best about, and I also thought she was PT so.

I guess these are my thoughts. Ugh, should probably just read though, and not sleep, cause what is life.
^ that's the first post Dizzy makes after Day 1. they don't make any posts on Night 1, and indeed claims to not have been around all Night 1, but given they felt sabie was a PR, would it be so far fetched for them to have sent in the kill early on sabie?
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:20 pm So I read the claim from sabie, and I had her as town because I thought she was PT from early on. Not sure why she claimed at all though, but done is done. I remember Speed brought up a post of her's that made me think she was PT.

Speed, did it not cross your mind that "good role" could mean PT?
dizzy even questions speed on whether or not the thought of sabie being a PR crossed his mind. so this further pushes it hard on us that regardless of whether or not Dizzy was here Night 1, they were PR-reading sabie before she role revealed and they could have certainly sent in the kill early on that basis.

man, this day can't end soon enough.

I'm going to do what my heart has been telling me since day 0 and vote Dizzy.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

that's actually a really good find there dunya. I'm convinced.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: SPACE FORCE [NIGHT 2]

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:33 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:31 pm
Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:51 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:15 pm BOTH Dizzy and Dunya claim they weren't around on night 1 to see sabie claim cop. So either one of them sent in their kill early and got lucky by hitting the cop before she claimed in thread, or speedchuck is scum and targeted sabie after she claimed. Because he definitely saw the cop claim, and commented on it during the night
dunya wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:23 pm i don't know if i have the energy to even defend myself. so i'm not going to waste time doing that, and when i have time will address certain points i feel were misrepresented or mean instead and talk more about mac/dizzy/speed. if ya'll don't see town dunya, then maybe i'm gonna lead by TH's example and say this will be good for my new meta of not posting 800 times a day.

but pay attention: i wasn't here during sabie's flip. i didn't get back to the game till the next day. you're all assuming as the last mafia i would have -chosen- to nk sabie who was everyone's second suspect, why?
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:03 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:23 pmbut pay attention: i wasn't here during sabie's flip. i didn't get back to the game till the next day. you're all assuming as the last mafia i would have -chosen- to nk sabie who was everyone's second suspect, why?
Ok. But now YOU pay attention. I wasn't around ALL of N1. I'm pretty sure I mentioned it in the game already that I wouldn't be. I was playing in a yearly championship that went over the weekend, and since I've won that many times it's kind of a big deal for me. That was all I did that weekend, I was not thinking about any mafia stuff, and I didn't see sabie claimed beforI caught up with the thread again. However, I wasn't that surprised that sabie was PT really, cause she said she had gotten a good role (or something like that) so I already thought she could be. Same could go for you. Also, I checked, and you said you would try to check in before EoD, and sabie did not claim that late our time. This hinges on you not just checking the thread. I'm more interested in why you're using this as a defense and completely ignore that I wasn't around N1 either.

Look, I'm not sure you are scum. But you are not making any sense to me in your posts directed at me. You're picking and choosing and holding your suspicion before the actual events in the thread. You also don't seem interested in figuring out who I am as a player. You're picking at town tells of mine and calling them suspicious, you ignore other town reads on me (from players that have actually played with me), and you did ask for a scum game of mine, but I don't see you using that or other town games of mine as a reference if you're really interested in figuring me out. (Maybe you have, but then you haven't said anything about it). This is how I view it. I can be a pretty omgusy player to a fault, but I find that on this particular site I'm more often targeted by scum (probably because my playstyle is a bit more "random" than the norm here.)

My poe is you, Mac and then I'd probably lose to a scum Speed at this very moment.
So which one of you got super lucky with the Sabie kill without even seeing that they had cop-claimed?
well, dizzy did say they knew sabie was a PR even before she flipped from saying she has a "good role" so if it's between me and dizzy and you're not bad, luna, I promise you a million times over it's dizzy.
That's cool, and good. But would you say the same thing if you were scum? And if Dizzy's scum, why have they not voted yet on one of us?
I find it peculiar that Dizzy claims they were busy the last phase and night and would be around after that, and then comes to LyLo and says they are busy again. I mean, I'm not saying they are lying, but I am saying if I were scum I wouldn't make an effort to be here at LyLo when the other 2 players were busy knocking each other down. I have a 100000000 things to do and as town, I make an effort to be present and in the discussion and reviewing shit here.

I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if Dizzy were bad and I didn't vote for them despite what every cell in my body is telling me. so..........there it is.

I promised to read their iso in Currents and Phenom and I will do that before end of day, I promise I promise I promise
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

I'm just waiting for Dyslexicon to come back in here and try to re-convince you that I'm scum. :p
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:47 pm that's actually a really good find there dunya. I'm convinced.
You're terrifying me, woman. :puppy:

I haven't been in LyLo as town in forever; people always kill me before this point. I'm totally gonna shit things up here and oh well.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:50 pm I'm just waiting for Dyslexicon to come back in here and try to re-convince you that I'm scum. :p
I would rather you present some findings of your own on Dizzy and why they could be scum tbh. That would ease my nerves.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:50 pm
Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:47 pm that's actually a really good find there dunya. I'm convinced.

I haven't been in LyLo as town in forever; people always kill me before this point. I'm totally gonna shit things up here and oh well.
:haha: Would you rather me continue to yell that you're scum? Would that make you feel better?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:51 pm
Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:50 pm I'm just waiting for Dyslexicon to come back in here and try to re-convince you that I'm scum. :p
I would rather you present some findings of your own on Dizzy and why they could be scum tbh. That would ease my nerves.
okay, can do.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:51 pm

:haha: Would you rather me continue to yell that you're scum? Would that make you feel better?
no. please don't. I have a terrible new bad habit of scum reading everyone who does that. :meany:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

but man, now that my vote is on Dizzy in LyLo, I feel calmer and less edgy.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:52 pm
Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:51 pm

no. please don't. I have a terrible new bad habit of scum reading everyone who does that. :meany:
Oh, funny. I tend to do that too.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:44 pm I'm going to do what my heart has been telling me since day 0 and vote Dizzy.
a wild speedchuck is rolling in his grave and can be heard yelling "DUNYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! DON'T BE STUUUUUUPIDDDDDD!!!!!! DIZZY IS TOWN!!!" :disappoint:

:bighug:
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

I wanted to find any interaction between Quin and Dyslexicon, and this is the ONLY ONE.
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:27 am
Quin wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:11 pm iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii voteddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd lunalee
Whyyyyyyyyy
Sort of minimal, but could be Dizzy trying to get Quin to talk more in thread. He never answered her btw.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Oh wait, there's this too.
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:43 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:31 pm
Quin wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:11 pm wow so i woke up late

jfc
I never fell asleep >_>

Also, hi! You about to die : p
Honestly I should be 100% clear from this post. This is not what I say to a scum buddy if I have just voted to lynch them. Seriously. You can believe what you want, but that is just something I would not do if I was teamed with Quin. Period.
:suspish:
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Is Dizzy at all into WIFOM?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I have no idea.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

lmao I posted this in the currents mafia game, if it's ok with the host, pls delete

still reading Dizzy in Currents, but this jumped at me in the second page of his ISO. It was a response to MP:
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:51 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote:I understand your response regarding my mannerisms. I would emphasize that they're non-alignment-indicative, but obviously you can do with that information however you wish. When I'm actually invested in games, I've grown accustomed to getting the eyeball. I'm not always good at dealing with it :grin: but feel free to suspect or prod me however you like, and I'll try to do my best to alleviate any concerns.
This cordial response is exactly the kind of thing that does not alleviate any concerns lol. But that doesn't mean I don't appreciate it. Mafia is a terrible game. o.o
they made a very similar post to me here:
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:30 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:23 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:20 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:07 pm If mac was scum right now he would have pushed for my lynch, not speeds. I'm almost 100 percent sure of that.
Can you explain why? Is there some dynamic I'm unaware of here?
sweet dizzy, so much has happened since that post. i'm like, 100% sure it's him now and he was buddying me and trying to manipulate me :p

sorry if i gave you grief in this game for suspecting you before, i've never played with you before now. i feel like after the first game we will have a better grasp of each other's meta. :kadaj:
Ugh, I'm not getting less paranoid with you suddenly being extremely nice to me o.o
But I also don't want to be a jerk, and I completely think that anything you've done this game is fair and all no matter your alignment. It's just that I can't not get affected by it. And yeah, I'm also suspected a lot with players who are unfamiliar with me (but as I said also scaped goated on this site, or at least attempted, so I'm a bit hyper aware).

like, they literally used the same "o.o" text emoji and everything. alarming find. consider me hyper alarmed. will continue to read. i'm most curious to see how dizzy reacts to suspicion when they are scum and i haven't come across that yet.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

once this game is over, i would love the opportunity to go back and fix all pronouns in my posts. i'm a shit human being for being so clumsy but there you go.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

it's amusing to me how MP was killed night 1 there for being assumed the cop. also draws a parallel to sabie being nkd night 1 by an absent dizzy who thought her a PR.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:34 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:@JJJ, Do you have an argument for not voting Luke?
Among the low posters, he has provided at least a *case* of some kind. I believe he is relatively new to the game and I think his play reflects that. There is some manner of effort present even in a limited capacity. I'd prefer him to be more present, particularly right now, but he is hardly alone on that front in this game.
I don't want to be rude, but that was not a good case. It was I need to do something kind of thing, without getting much heat for it. Plus, and this I realize is totally subjective, but when I play with people for the first time I'm almost always tried used as a scape goat for scum. Something about my presense seems like there would be things to pick on or something. Or my vibe is different, or I get the "you're tricksterish and we can't trust you". I've seen this before. I realize he is new, but this looks like new scum to me, not new town. The fact that he has gotten so little attention against him despite being so absent and having imo very questionable posts also speaks volumes to me.
again, the reasons dizzy listed here are pretty much identical to why they didn't like my case at first. scape goat, how easy they are for scum to push at their mislynch, etc. are all things they said when contending my case against them.

but then i reread a post they made to me in this thread and it seems so passionfilled. i havent seen the passion and heated response in currents yet :(
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya you're so dedicated. I find it very difficult to comb though old games and find anything useful.
As far as the emoji use goes, I wouldn't call someone scum just for using "o.o". Have you noticed if Dizzy also uses this expression as town?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:25 pm @JJJ - Not going to respont to your ISO, sorry. Don't know what else to say than I think I've played a pretty straight town game (well, straight for me lol), and I can't really answer to the Luke kill, which is annoying.
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:50 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:@JJJ - Not going to respont to your ISO, sorry. Don't know what else to say than I think I've played a pretty straight town game (well, straight for me lol), and I can't really answer to the Luke kill, which is annoying.
I don't care about your answer to my ISO. I care about your reads.
Well, I'm going to

Vote FZ

And then I will note that your tone has changed towards me. Do you not care about my health and well being anymore?
well. first hint of trouble in paradise. Dizzy didn't outright say they were ignoring JJJ for casing them as they did me in this game, but the reaction was a similar one on that front. yet i haven't seen any "pissed off" attitude yet, which would really make me feel more confident i've seen scum dizzy here. *reads on*
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:17 pm
Marmot wrote:Oh.

Well at least he got his reads out. Thanks LC.
I'm suspicious of you for raisins.

do we have a "raisins" tell for dizzy? :p

I mean, I'm semi joking but I will search for "raisins" after I'm done with this game to check it out lmao.
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:59 pm
Epignosis wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:@Epi - Don't understand your point about me thinking I had played with FZ before. You can check PerC if you want, this person called FM. with a dot after played and I thought it was the same person (remembered it as FZ. when I saw FZ.' name here). Blagh. I honestly thought it was the same person.

I can't answer to the stuff that FZ said, so I have no comments on that really.
This is Mafia. In Mafia, people tell lies and pretend things.
Dyslexicon wrote: Also, I voted for FZ the whole fucking time EoD. I only voted JJJ when LC asked me to. Was this unclear somehow? I get that you are confirmed town, but god damn.
It's crystal clear. You want credit for a vote you didn't stick with, and you want LC to shoulder the responsibility for the vote you ultimately made.
I'm not even going to answer this. You can't dispute facts even if you're confirmed town.
:ponder: i think the heat is turning up. dizzy seems to do this a lot when they don't seem to want to answer something.
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:00 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:Also, I voted for FZ the whole fucking time EoD. I only voted JJJ when LC asked me to. Was this unclear somehow? I get that you are confirmed town, but god damn.
Dizzy, what inspired the frustration you were displaying here? Given that you knew Epi was confirmed, you had no reason to distrust his motives when he was questioning you.
It was exactly because I didn't distrust his motives that I got pissed. He was acting like I was definitely scum AND he outright misrepresented facts in the process. Being town doesn't make your reasoning or conclusions right and his tone towards me just upset me. That isn't meant as criticism towards him really, just explaining how I felt.
i guess this was the most heated dizzy got before LyLo.
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:30 pm What question have I not answered straight? And don't call me vote for OMGUS. If I was scum I would put up a case and follow it, but I don't KNOW who's scum or not. Your treatment of me is all wrong to me - Questioning (which I've answered), silence, and NOW I'm scum for all sorts of reasons, actually every time I write something you have something to say about why it's scummy. I don't think you WANT to perceive me as town is what I'm saying.

I don't know how I can be more obvious than what I have been.
this is something else dizzy has said to me in this game.

i'm trying to compare Currents LyLo and general feel with this game, but it is hard to do so when their biggest case was built against them by a teammate and even at lylo they felt like they were winning so...it's a totally different environment to having your scum mate lynched day 1.

i'll try to read phenom at some point so i can get a better sense of Dizzy's town play.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ffs, 347 posts.

i might just throw the towel in and self vote.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ugh, i'm back to doubting myself the more i read of phenom/mega man dizzy. i hate speedchuck for not allowing me to die in his place last night.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:14 pm ugh, i'm back to doubting myself the more i read of phenom/mega man dizzy. i hate speedchuck for not allowing me to die in his place last night.
Good thing we have another day to figure this out! Hoping [mention]Dyslexicon[/mention] is able to come back and talk for a bit.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dizzy does in phenom what they claimed to have done here with their fake read list day 1. garnering reactions. seems less fake now, i suppose, when they have a history of doing the sort of thing.

from what i read in currents, since i'm not going to finish phenom or mega man again today but will by tomorrow, dizzy isn't afraid of bussing, but i don't feel they are d1 bussers either imo. i have no idea what words of encouragement quin had with either dizzy or luna or if it was indeed an accident, but this all seems crazy to me now.

i'm moving my vote back to luna cos i feel icky after reading currents and trying to see comparisons to dizzy from there to here but only managing to come out with a few that can be counted on one hand. gonna finish reading their iso for their town game. kinda disappointed i only have 1 scum game of theirs to get a feel for scum dizzy.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i am also quite a bit concerned with how easily luna followed me onto Dizzy without having done her own research and homework yet and that leaves me feeling icky too.

jesus. why is mafia so much more simple when you're only spectating
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i can't wait to find out how the d1 lynch of quin happened with the teammate on quin....... like, i'm almost ready to lose this game now if i could just have the answer immediately pls.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Guess I should have kept poking holes in your well-reasoned arguments for Dizzy being scum.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 201

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:25 pm i am also quite a bit concerned with how easily luna followed me onto Dizzy without having done her own research and homework yet and that leaves me feeling icky too.

jesus. why is mafia so much more simple when you're only spectating
:cloud9:

*is dead and spectating*
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ohh luna was scum in mega man. guys, i'm shook. i completely forgot and i modded that game lmao. rereading her game there and then rereading her iso here and i'm still shook.

dizzy, you were in megaman and helped lynch luna. do you remember much of that?

search.php?keywords=&t=1665&author=Luna ... sf=msgonly
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i find it cute luna defended speed in megaman too and speed admits he can't read luna...
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i wish i could keep my vote on luna now and just disappear for 24+ hours.

i feel pretty good mega man luna is the same luna i saw in this game. this was definitely not hogwarts luna or even close to being hogwarts luna.

i'll reread her iso in ancient greece.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

reread luna in ancient greece.

well.

that was educational.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

luna is right, she's scummy as scum and she's scummy as town. it's absurd someone so sweet and adorable and cute can come across so scummy in mafia :p
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:58 pm luna is right, she's scummy as scum and she's scummy as town. it's absurd someone so sweet and adorable and cute can come across so scummy in mafia :p
:haha:
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

[mention]dunya[/mention] , you know what you're reminding me of right now? Nutella in Hogwarts mafia. She was hell-bent on lynching me, then we started to agree on lynching Poutanko, I got excited to have an ally and agreed with her a little too much, and she turned on me and voted to mislynch me. Go look at that game if you want.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I know that game very well, I followed it post for post. I mean, I realize what you're saying but every time I read you in Hogwarts I feel less convinced this is the town you so I dunno if that's in your favor to have me looking at Hogwarts again (I did ftr, I looked at your last day before being lynched).

one thing that caught my attention was how you aren't as forceful as scum, "I'm less forceful as scum. And have more of a "you've got me" attitude when I get cornered."

that was similar to the attitude you gave me after i presented a "why it's luna" post on you. wouldn't you say that?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: SPACE FORCE [NIGHT 3]

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:48 pm I sort of hope I die tonight, because if I don't dunya I will probably end up lynched tomorrow based off Dunya's analyses of my posts, and right now I don't feel like putting forth the energy to try to stop it.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i literally feel awful right now :( i don't wanna fuck this up for town and dizzy not being here is not making this easier.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Luna, can you tell me another town game you've played on here other than Hogwarts and Ancient Greece, please?
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:15 pm I know that game very well, I followed it post for post. I mean, I realize what you're saying but every time I read you in Hogwarts I feel less convinced this is the town you so I dunno if that's in your favor to have me looking at Hogwarts again (I did ftr, I looked at your last day before being lynched).

one thing that caught my attention was how you aren't as forceful as scum, "I'm less forceful as scum. And have more of a "you've got me" attitude when I get cornered."

that was similar to the attitude you gave me after i presented a "why it's luna" post on you. wouldn't you say that?
Yeah, I might be pulling a Dizzy if I were scum, and just hide from the game. Instead I'm here and actually trying to solve it with you. The "why it's Luna" post just made me sigh and think, "yeah, I did all that scummy looking stuff, and dunya wants to know why, and telling her I don't know isn't going to cut it," So I just wanted to ignore it. But I still responded to it as best as I could. I haven't learned the art of not looking scummy in mafia games. Like really, I don't understand what I should or shouldn't say, and getting called out on that when I'm town just puts me in a very confusing spot.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:21 pm Luna, can you tell me another town game you've played on here other than Hogwarts and Ancient Greece, please?
check my signature! It's been recently updated (I need to add hogwarts though).
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

sorry, i have signatures disabled so i can't see any lol (i hate signatures distracting in the game thread between posts)
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:23 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:15 pm I know that game very well, I followed it post for post. I mean, I realize what you're saying but every time I read you in Hogwarts I feel less convinced this is the town you so I dunno if that's in your favor to have me looking at Hogwarts again (I did ftr, I looked at your last day before being lynched).

Yeah, I might be pulling a Dizzy if I were scum, and just hide from the game. Instead I'm here and actually trying to solve it with you. The "why it's Luna" post just made me sigh and think, "yeah, I did all that scummy looking stuff, and dunya wants to know why, and telling her I don't know isn't going to cut it," So I just wanted to ignore it. But I still responded to it as best as I could. I haven't learned the art of not looking scummy in mafia games. Like really, I don't understand what I should or shouldn't say, and getting called out on that when I'm town just puts me in a very confusing spot.
I can definitely relate to your last sentence...

which makes me feel like a huge ass to have suspected the only person who actually townread me this game. RIP Mac, I'll never forget. :puppy:
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

[mention]dunya[/mention]
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs