An Australian Country Murder Mystery (Day 4)

Moderator: Community Team

Who king hit the poor cunt?

Poll ended at Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:22 pm

Dom
40%
Epignosis
No votes
Lady LambdaDelta
No votes
Long Con
No votes
sabie12
No votes
Host/Dead/Spec
60%

Total votes: 10
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Re: An Australian Country Murder Mystery (Day 4)

Post by sabie12 »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:39 pm well since everyone else is posting...

Excellent job, @sabie12. I doubt I would have had your patience, but you pulled that claim out at the perfect time and kept yourself out of harms way long enough to lock it down.

Good game to everyone. Dom had me fooled for sure. Thanks for hosting, Mac.
Oh trust me I agonized over the decision about who to check but somehow I strategically did everything just right and it all worked out. I went back and forth that one night where no one was talking I thought about trying to subtly tell everyone what was up but I didnt and that worked in my favor.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:33 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:42 pm Lol @nutella gotcha.
Lmao I thought I was so obvious but for some reason people didn't believe you it was wild.

I really think my scum game has deteriorated as my town game has gotten stronger. I feel like I used to be able to have a pretty similar meta but in this and in our hydra game I just felt like a bumbling idiot lol
People didn't believe me either when I came in and was like hey guys I think its nutella! And everyone's like nah dude til the next day when someone else said it and I'm like :stare:
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

When did you check me?
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:17 am When did you check me?
2 nights ago
~Darren Shan~
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

sabie12 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:20 am
2 nights ago
What were all your checks?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Quin »

well fuck me dead this game was a bloody rippa

can't say i don't have the shits that dom didn't try for Mad Max 2.0. stoked that my nutella and dom reads were right, but.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

sabie12 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:03 am
Lmao I thought I was so obvious but for some reason people didn't believe you it was wild.

I really think my scum game has deteriorated as my town game has gotten stronger. I feel like I used to be able to have a pretty similar meta but in this and in our hydra game I just felt like a bumbling idiot lol
People didn't believe me either when I came in and was like hey guys I think its nutella! And everyone's like nah dude til the next day when someone else said it and I'm like :stare:
Jack: Nutella, you better kill me now and claim to be framed cause I’m coming for ya. 😡
Jack: *dies* 😵
Nutella: I was framed. 😱
Sabie: Isn’t Nutella just a baddie? 😒
Everyone for a bit: Sabie framed Nutella. 🤔
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

My ego needs a scumchat link. 😏
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Dom »

sabie12 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:55 am That's one of the best games I've ever played. I had been suspecting Dom for awhile and I was very meticulous about who I checked and making sure it wasn't going to be the night kill. When quin was killed after saying dom is a crook I was like hmmm and I figured dom thought quin was the cop. Funny thing is Dom actually called me out earlier in the game for underplaying myself and being slippery. He was actually right about that I was purposefully trying to be sneaky because didn't want anyone to know my role until just the right time.
You were excellent. MVP. Without you, the civs lose this game.
Quin wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:46 am well fuck me dead this game was a bloody rippa

can't say i don't have the shits that dom didn't try for Mad Max 2.0. stoked that my nutella and dom reads were right, but.
It's honestly been so long that I hardly remember Mad Max tbh.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:12 am
sabie12 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:55 am That's one of the best games I've ever played. I had been suspecting Dom for awhile and I was very meticulous about who I checked and making sure it wasn't going to be the night kill. When quin was killed after saying dom is a crook I was like hmmm and I figured dom thought quin was the cop. Funny thing is Dom actually called me out earlier in the game for underplaying myself and being slippery. He was actually right about that I was purposefully trying to be sneaky because didn't want anyone to know my role until just the right time.
You were excellent. MVP. Without you, the civs lose this game.
Quin wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:46 am well fuck me dead this game was a bloody rippa

It's honestly been so long that I hardly remember Mad Max tbh.
tbh same but i had to keep the joke going
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 22

Post by MacDougall »

Not sure Sabie has mentioned the fact she actually green peeked Nutella and still voted for her. That was pretty wild.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:20 am
sabie12 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:20 am
2 nights ago
What were all your checks?
I messed up the first one with jack and got kinda frustrated like that's happened to me before where I check the person who gets killed off. Then nutella came up town and I had to decide if I thought she was the godfather. I was like man if she is I got this game in the bag because then I can trust all my checks from now on. Sure enough she was. Then LC and LLD. I had been thinking its probably dom after the dom accusations and then when he killed quin for saying dom is bad. I was really hoping if I died that my change of heart on LC was going to be enough to clue people in without obviously stating I knew anything. If I knew when the night was going to end I thought about doing an if I die dont kill LC post but I didnt know for sure so I held off.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:32 am Not sure Sabie has mentioned the fact she actually green peeked Nutella and still voted for her. That was pretty wild.
Was in the middle of typing it as you posted it haha yeah it made me pause a little bit on nutella but I remembered there was a godfather and I was really hoping she was it.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:09 am

Jack: Nutella, you better kill me now and claim to be framed cause I’m coming for ya. 😡
Haha yeah exactly that's why I brefily got kind of annoyed like people thinking I would be dumb enough to kill you and then super obviously be all like oh nutella did it. I was actually moreso thinking that you and tony thought she was bad and so maybe we should look at her and see why because maybe you're right.
~Darren Shan~
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:32 am Not sure Sabie has mentioned the fact she actually green peeked Nutella and still voted for her. That was pretty wild.
:faint: shiiiit
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 190

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:42 pm I thought Epi was the cop after Day 1. I reasoned that he would never play the way he was playing if he was bad, and that his ultra lazy shtick (early on) was a gimmick to avoid being nightkilled while he quietly ID'd everyone.
You all might find this hard to believe, but regardless of alignment, I do these things by which I earn something called "money" and it buys me beer and feeds my family and so I do those things.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

You done good.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sabie12 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:36 am
Was in the middle of typing it as you posted it haha yeah it made me pause a little bit on nutella but I remembered there was a godfather and I was really hoping she was it.
Dayum.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 65

Post by G-Man »

Nice work [mention]sabie12[/mention]! You won us the game.

Well played [mention]Dom[/mention]. Had you not killed me, I’d have probably gone along with a Long Con lynch. There was still a nagging suspicion of you in the back of my mind, but I don’t think it was more than auto-sus after years of seeing you be devious. I can see in hindsight where you might have been hoping for others to latch onto your faux-sus of me, but it hadn’t tripped my BS alarm yet. You walked that tightrope well.

Thanks to [mention]MacDougall[/mention] for the game and thanks to you all for making it fun. I’ve been out of action for months but it was pretty easy to jump back into the thick of it. Job searching and interviews got hectic the last week or so. I wish I could have been more in-the-moment with the rest of the game but such is life.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

G-Man wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:28 am Nice work @sabie12! You won us the game.

Well played @Dom. Had you not killed me, I’d have probably gone along with a Long Con lynch. There was still a nagging suspicion of you in the back of my mind, but I don’t think it was more than auto-sus after years of seeing you be devious. I can see in hindsight where you might have been hoping for others to latch onto your faux-sus of me, but it hadn’t tripped my BS alarm yet. You walked that tightrope well.

Thanks to @MacDougall for the game and thanks to you all for making it fun. I’ve been out of action for months but it was pretty easy to jump back into the thick of it. Job searching and interviews got hectic the last week or so. I wish I could have been more in-the-moment with the rest of the game but such is life.
Thanks! And good luck on the job search! And yes thanks all for a good game!
~Darren Shan~
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sabie12 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:39 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:09 am

Haha yeah exactly that's why I brefily got kind of annoyed like people thinking I would be dumb enough to kill you and then super obviously be all like oh nutella did it. I was actually moreso thinking that you and tony thought she was bad and so maybe we should look at her and see why because maybe you're right.
:nicenod:
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Lady LambdaDelta »

I dunno if Dom lives to endgame when I am still 100 percent convinced he is scum.

But yeah ggwp townies who did way more than me.
That which yields is not always weak.
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon

Eh he probably foes and I nees to do shit in lylo

Gross
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Dom »

Thanks G. I hope your job search well.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:16 pm Eh he probably foes and I nees to do shit in lylo

Gross
What? You know the game ended right?
~Darren Shan~
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Mac never officially declared the game over.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 22

Post by MacDougall »

Dom is dead. He was a crooked cop or some shit. Game over town wins.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

That was a real nail biter
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon

sabie12 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:56 pm
Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:16 pm Eh he probably foes and I nees to do shit in lylo

Gross
What? You know the game ended right?
Yes I am speaking hypothetical responding to myself about whether Dom would have lived today if he had killed you instead.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

What was that? Link to scumchat? Someone wants a link to scumchat I’m pretty sure.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 32

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:17 pm What was that? Link to scumchat? Someone wants a link to scumchat I’m pretty sure.
Seems good
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

reminder to self HOF
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”