Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Two (2)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

The Truth is I'm the best to ever do it
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

This is a lie and I suck at mafia tbh
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:27 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:11 am Shadow vote porscha

I was elated about actually getting her over then massively bummed to see scotty go over instead.

Theoretically possible scotty is mafia but it's hard to see a vengeful mafia making that shot tbh so I'm just treating him as a town flip
Why? Not saying your wrong cause I have no idea and kinda am feeling like Scotty was actually town sadly but why wouldn't a wolf kill Lily?
I mean unless lily had god reads*, I think there's probably just better shots this game quite frankly. Even if there's a "can only vengeful people on your wagon" stipulation I'm still not sure that's the best scum shot when you're there too and a bigger impact/harder miskill, in this game at least.

*which tbf is possible, lily is a good player! But the odds say probably not, just in terms of pure probability.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:40 am i'm well within wolf range, and i'm gonna hold a 100% townread on schweppes/bereft, can you elaborate on boq and svs

i'm also fairly confident in ender being town
I talked about boq earlier. I think the way he described how Porsche was coming across and why her behavior seemed wolfy pinpointed my exact interpretation of it, but in a much better way. It felt nuanced enough to be towny. In the end I disagreed with his conclusion because I decided Porscha was town, but I don't disagree with boq's methodology or observations. I can see all of that coming from town who thinks they're on the right track and is working off small details that they normally catch wolves for.

Svs i don't have much elaboration on, it's just what I said before about her nonchalant vote on lily being so bad that it probably came from town (when she said it's between marmot and lily, but marmot said he had wifi issues, so she would vote lily instead). Like, I don't think svs would be oblivious to the risk that she would get widely wolfread for how bad that vote was in a game where votes are locked.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night One (1)

Post by WindwardAway »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:46 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:52 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:00 am
Night 1 Vote
Seanzie/pyxxy (3 votes) - pyxxy, EnderWiggin, Princess Abigail
Bereft (2 votes) - Long Con, Marmot
Long Con (1 votes) - Cape90, Porscha
DrWilgy (1 vote) - S~V~S
S~V~S (1 vote) - DrWilgy
lilypetal (1 vote) - robyn
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (1 vote) - NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Did not vote (5 votes) - JackofHearts2005, Boquise, WindwardAway, Lime Coke, Bereft, Lilypetal
@Long Con do you know why you only had one vote in the night poll when two people voted for you? I'm not shading you here; I think maybe I was paranoid of you, you having fooled me the last two games we played.
No, I assume it's a typo? @Justplayingitcool
S~V~S wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:58 am Also, the Spooky Announcement appears to be about you, Long Con. "Cerberus Con" in the village of Lostpedia, lol.
Indeed!
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:18 am I'm booooooored

Someone kill long con
Sure, let's do that. No one cares if you're bored, chief.
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:27 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:09 am Also also also

WWA I think asked about why I don't think vote manip is scum sided or whatever

My reason is that I think the vote manip is the semi bastard mechanic and that it is designed to encourage all players to vote and vote in the correct and valid way that Rondo has set up.

I think it's ***likely*** randed and Scotty just got hella unlikely if it's not why would wolfs throw a bunch of useless votes on vanity wagons. I suppose you could say it's too play wifom games "these people got votes so they are town or scum" but... meh just doesn't add up to me
I also considered that, actually. I even talked about it, but I didn't consider that it could be randomized. The only reason why I didn't think it was related to the 5 of us who didn't vote is because there were 6 ghost votes and not 5, but maybe there's always one ghost vote and then an additional one for each nonvoter.

Also, did we have to vote at night? I assumed it was optional 😬

Anyway, I decided I'm not voting Robyn today. I'm considering Long Con as a contender for "not particularly towny" but I want to hear his defense. Also have other people I'd consider, but I'll talk about them later.
LOL my defense against what?
Your defense against why you shouldn't be a wagon today
I'm curious because you've definitely seen more than one player say they'd be willing to vote you
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:19 am
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:35 am
robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:31 am cape is a reasonable kill, i will completely ignore cape's legacy now, and note that brad has dropped off

wwa, ignoring everything relating to lily, why aren't you gonna vote me?

i'd also like a full readslist from u
Partly for reasons I listed in an above response to you - I don't trust my ability to read you, and you did have some towny points on D1.

And then adding the lily thing on top of that just kinda reinforces the idea that I don't need to focus on you today.

I don't have a full readlist nor do I plan on writing one, most people are null or flipflopping in and out of my PoE for lack of a better place to put them.

I'm no longer confident in town!Brad, though, and he's dropped down to a null because his lack of engagement despite being present is kind of concerning. I think Abbi could be scum but I'm not confident on that read. I think you have a decent chance to be town but I'm not 100% on that take as I said. I probably still wouldn't touch Bereft even though I think he's fallen off a bit in activity. I also still think boq and Porscha are both town.

Feel free to ask me about specific names, I wanted to format a proper readlist last night but got too
Why am I scum?
Because I don't currently townread you
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:20 am Why me fry me

Also I think it's disingenuous to say Bread isn't doing much or engaged
He's doing stuff but he was not engaged in the discussion between boq/Porscha or lily/Robyn that were happening simultaneously. I was there and commenting on everything, Brad was there and memeing. I get that it's a Brad thing, but he was in the exact position scum would want to be in if the Porscha/boq debate was t/t.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:25 am
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:38 am Oh yeah, Ender is also in my townreads and I still think svs is more likely town, probably with some scum jumping on her.

Most other players I don't have a read on because they haven't posted enough content for me to gauge their alignment.
So Brad is bad for being here but not engaged but ender is good for being here and providing substantially less meaningful content
I disagree, Ender provided content in his few posts and Brad's readlist doesn't feel right.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I was elated about actually getting her over then massively bummed to see scotty go over instead.

Theoretically possible scotty is mafia but it's hard to see a vengeful mafia making that shot tbh so I'm just treating him as a town flip
Why? Not saying your wrong cause I have no idea and kinda am feeling like Scotty was actually town sadly but why wouldn't a wolf kill Lily?
Would town!lily forget to leave a legacy?
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:22 am

Entirely possible.

Also hi.

I have had a day. And I have 10 pages. And it's already 11pm. Chances of me fully catching up are slimish but I'm gonna give it a shot.

(Do we have any idea what night vote does @pyxxy? I meme voted for it because I thought Rondo was fucking around but now I realise it could be not.)

(Feel free to ask me questions until I inevitably succumb to sleep)
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day 1

Post by EnderWiggin »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:02 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:52 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:46 am
Am I a wolf in the we are arch nemesis' way or in the you actually think I'm a wolf wash
Find out next time on Dragon Ball X to doubt
I don't know what this means
It means I was being funny.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I have so far mixed up Porscha and Abi twice while catching up. Doing great.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:33 am Game *

Fuck phones
I wouldn't.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:34 am Oh, I forgot to add a thing.

What's with the vote manipulation? Do we think it was someone who had their vote on Scotty who could move invalid votes to him or something? Or is it a game mechanic?

Either way I'll make sure to vote before deadline for the rest of the game so we avoid that 😅
The number of + votes doesn't = number of missed votes.

Idk if that's the actual mechanic.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:26 am

Entirely possible.

Also hi.

I have had a day. And I have 10 pages. And it's already 11pm. Chances of me fully catching up are slimish but I'm gonna give it a shot.

(Do we have any idea what night vote does @pyxxy? I meme voted for it because I thought Rondo was fucking around but now I realise it could be not.)

But forgetting to leave a legacy when multiple people called for Scotty to vig her?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also I'm 99% sure Scotty was town.

There's no chance a wolf preps a legacy like that on D1 unless they thought they were gonna go over and Scotty wasn't in the lead for a while. (Nook > Porscha was leaders last bit of the day afair)
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:33 am

What's with the vote manipulation? Do we think it was someone who had their vote on Scotty who could move invalid votes to him or something? Or is it a game mechanic?

Either way I'll make sure to vote before deadline for the rest of the game so we avoid that 😅

Yeah, I pointed that out a couple of times. I meant ill make sure to vote on time so that we have full voting power and not (possibly random, possibly controlled) ghost votes deciding the Elim.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:33 am

Entirely possible.

Also hi.

But forgetting to leave a legacy when multiple people called for Scotty to vig her?
I mean. Yeah. I don't really have an argument in response. I just feel like lack of legacy probably isn't that strong a tell overall.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:35 am

Yeah, I pointed that out a couple of times. I meant ill make sure to vote on time so that we have full voting power and not (possibly random, possibly controlled) ghost votes deciding the Elim.
Wait. Town using their votes is a good idea???

*Pikachu face*
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I also had like kinda decent townread on Lily during D1 and hard to shake that one for me.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:36 am

Entirely possible.

Also hi.

I mean. Yeah. I don't really have an argument in response. I just feel like lack of legacy probably isn't that strong a tell overall.
Maybe it wouldn't normally be, but she was well aware that people were asking for her to be shot because she responded to them. I don't see why she would just not leave a legacy as town in a flipless game. I don't even care that she didn't leave legacy reads; she didn't tell us her role.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

*Pikachu face*
Considering there was one more vote on Porscha than Scotty when the three ghost votes pushed Scotty over, and we had five people including myself not voting at all, we mightve had a different outcome if all nonvoters had voted.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:39 am

*Pikachu face*
Considering there was one more vote on Porscha than Scotty when the three ghost votes pushed Scotty over, and we had five people including myself not voting at all, we mightve had a different outcome if all nonvoters had voted.
I know. I'm just making a meme joke because I think I'm funny and also town should generally be voting anyway.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:06 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:48 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:46 am thanks. I sr'd long con, wwa is still like meh for me, lily is sr, I would need to check brad again but I kinda felt like he got cleared overly quickly and I didnt like that but maybe i'm also the bozo
I think the read Brad made on me is not a read he would've made a scum
He would try to pocket me by townreading me as scum, but I don't think he would've explained his read in the exact way he did.
oh true I forgot you're a woman and that was brad. my bad lol
I feel bad that this made me chuckle.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:16 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:06 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:47 am Wait wait wait, so... I'm on page 11 but there were more votes on porscha than on scotty? Or so it looks? Is that why boq said porscha is outed? Cause if so, I can totally see that, yeah.

I think svs's vote on lily is a poor excuse but I think it's so abrupt and bad that it's towny

And I'm not sure why scotty said he was trying something and voted me, but I'm not done reading yet. I should actually check what the vote count at EoD was but all I paid attention to was my own lack of vote lol, I gotta get back to work but at least I have a little more context now on what went down.
well I didn't vote scotty so I'm not sure what made up mechanic we are fake applying to scotty's wagon that isn't confirmed that surely must have been all my doing while I wasn't here, yup lmao
This feels rand>wolfy
I'm gonna go one further and say this feels "Caught for the wrong reasons" rand>wolfy.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:19 am porscha does seem wolfy here and the mech at eod seems bad for her but i dunno

Maybe I was wrong about Lily lmao
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I have a really stupid theory.

This theory involves Porscha being wolf.

This theory also involves the vote-manip being non-wolf.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Actually technically the theory has nothing to do with Porscha being wolf.

I just think I know who/what happened with votes at EOD
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:19 am
Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:46 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:52 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:00 am
Night 1 Vote
Seanzie/pyxxy (3 votes) - pyxxy, EnderWiggin, Princess Abigail
Bereft (2 votes) - Long Con, Marmot
Long Con (1 votes) - Cape90, Porscha
DrWilgy (1 vote) - S~V~S
S~V~S (1 vote) - DrWilgy
lilypetal (1 vote) - robyn
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (1 vote) - NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Did not vote (5 votes) - JackofHearts2005, Boquise, WindwardAway, Lime Coke, Bereft, Lilypetal
@Long Con do you know why you only had one vote in the night poll when two people voted for you? I'm not shading you here; I think maybe I was paranoid of you, you having fooled me the last two games we played.
No, I assume it's a typo? @Justplayingitcool
S~V~S wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:58 am Also, the Spooky Announcement appears to be about you, Long Con. "Cerberus Con" in the village of Lostpedia, lol.
Indeed!
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:18 am I'm booooooored

Someone kill long con
Sure, let's do that. No one cares if you're bored, chief.
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:27 am
Long Con wrote: LOL my defense against what?
Your defense against why you shouldn't be a wagon today
I'm curious because you've definitely seen more than one player say they'd be willing to vote you
Ok... I'm town.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I just think Porscha's self-righteous anger comes from a point of legitimately having nothing to do with the vote manip but is angry that it favoured her wolfy plans and now is being sussed for something outside her control.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I fucked that up i'm on my phone and didn't erase everything
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

As a side note, WWA/Boq during N1 look v good.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:32 am also porscha town
Wut.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 63

Post by S~V~S »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:18 am
robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:40 am i'm well within wolf range, and i'm gonna hold a 100% townread on schweppes/bereft, can you elaborate on boq and svs

i'm also fairly confident in ender being town
I talked about boq earlier. I think the way he described how Porsche was coming across and why her behavior seemed wolfy pinpointed my exact interpretation of it, but in a much better way. It felt nuanced enough to be towny. In the end I disagreed with his conclusion because I decided Porscha was town, but I don't disagree with boq's methodology or observations. I can see all of that coming from town who thinks they're on the right track and is working off small details that they normally catch wolves for.

Svs i don't have much elaboration on, it's just what I said before about her nonchalant vote on lily being so bad that it probably came from town (when she said it's between marmot and lily, but marmot said he had wifi issues, so she would vote lily instead). Like, I don't think svs would be oblivious to the risk that she would get widely wolfread for how bad that vote was in a game where votes are locked.
I had to go to bad and they were the two lowest posters, they each had one post at the time. Her one post was “Hi” :shrug:

It didn’t occur to me that it would look bad and I’m still not sure I understand why it was bad lol
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 63

Post by S~V~S »

Lolol *bed not bad
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:12 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:11 am
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:09 am [VOTE: Nook] aubergine
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:45 am i would strongly prefer nook to die over scotty for sake of content

also nook, given your content what do you think about lily’s tr on you?
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:50 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:49 am
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:45 am i would strongly prefer nook to die over scotty for sake of content

also nook, given your content what do you think about lily’s tr on you?
Idk if she trs me or not but atp it's entirely reasonable if she does imo
what have you done for someone to get a town gutread on you
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:53 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:51 am Either Nook or Porscha to me I don't feel like voting Scotty.
go porscha imo

(this is my implicit response to u nook)
this shit makes 0 sense if robyn is town

idk

in a setup where ur vote is final how can u possibly vote nook then ask nook probing questions to discern alignment? it just seems entirely fake

and the last post is just awful lol

gives me the vibe of a wolf who is going through the motions
Oh yeah, wolf!Robyn would definitely want Scotty to die over Nook based on that
Yikes
Nm WWA goes back in my sus pile.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:12 am robyn is powerwolfing in the most boring way possible
I like Robyn town powerwolfing tyvm.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Actually wild theory WWA not with Lily and I'm starting to think Lily was maf so WWA would have to be town.

*CYCLES GO AROUND AND AROUND*
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

My brain theory rn has 2 wolves in WWA/Porscha/Lily/Abi and I keep changing my mind on which ones.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

(2 because WWA/Lily and Porscha/Abi have probably unpaired interactions between them.)
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Night phase hasn't really made me re-check my Robyn read tbh. I'm happy with that for now.

LC and LC are looking better for wildly different reasons.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

SVS is scumrange but I also don't have a good reason to really scumread them so idk.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I have 0 impression of Marmot so I probably should add them to sus.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Jack of hearts is also in that sort of wolfy range.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Nook/Bereft are towny tbh.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

My job here is done.

*Flutters cape.*

Entirely possible.

Also hi.

Yes it's entirely possible

But she was probably just mafia paired with porscha so idk why I'm arguing jt lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:57 am My brain theory rn has 2 wolves in WWA/Porscha/Lily/Abi and I keep changing my mind on which ones.
I mean game theory says kill them all if you're that confident in two among that four

I'd personally remove abbi but 🤷‍♀️
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 169

Post by Porscha »

Nook is a wolf for reading my posts enough to pair me with lily and then still come into today doing nothing but tunneling me and he and boq will probably do that all day if I had to guess
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:49 am Nook is a wolf for reading my posts enough to pair me with lily and then still come into today doing nothing but tunneling me and he and boq will probably do that all day if I had to guess
It was more based on lily's posts

Ok who is the mafia I should be seeing then?

Return to “Previous Rackets”