I think you all did it~ (h/n/blah blah)
47%

Total votes: 15
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 18

Re: MacGyver Mafia~It's NOT Night 5

Post by Grand Scheme »

BWT - the same can be said for you too. You have ignored suspicion that has been directed at you.

But I promised a read of FH.

She has very few posts which struck me as a little odd since FH while not ever a top poster she usually has more quality posts.

She has been posting voting records, she does this when bad too, she has answered some suspicion directed her way but not all of it.

She accused LT of being ott in her defense and LT pointed out how her suspicion was based on not reading the entire thread and just one quote. LT proved FH's faulty case but did FH retract anything? No. Did she say yeah you're right LT I should have read the entire convo? No.

When LT said right before she was lynched that this is not a civvie FH, FH posts almost immediately and say something like:
"Woah LT I am a civvie I am not voting you see!!"
She did NOT say "LT you are right I didn't read the rest of the convo I based my suspicion on" she just said I am civvie!

She did say something in a post I did not understand so I will quote it and hope she can explain what she meant.
Flyin' High wrote: . I'm sure AATB was most sad to see LT 1.0 be lynched.
I see Kate is once again sticking up for llama. It makes me uncomfortable. Many baddies have stuck up for their teammates in this fashion lately.
llama is still making me wonder about his affiliation.

I do wonder if someone shouldn't read Kate and BWT too.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 31

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

What suspicions have I continued to ignore? I was under the impression that I had answered most of them. I know Russ said something along the lines of how he kept feeling like I was going with the flow and not contributing enough, but that I've picked up some since I realized the game had started. I'm sorry if it feels like I'm not giving my fair share of thoughts right now though, but with all the rl stuff I have going on I'm trying to do my best.

Unfortunately I have to vote now because I am leaving for work soon. Going to go with FH for today since she seems like a worthwhile candidate to me. And I don't see lynching llama being something that will help the civvies.

Votes FH
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

The A Team wrote:BWT - the same can be said for you too. You have ignored suspicion that has been directed at you.

But I promised a read of FH.

She has very few posts which struck me as a little odd since FH while not ever a top poster she usually has more quality posts.

She has been posting voting records, she does this when bad too, she has answered some suspicion directed her way but not all of it.

She accused LT of being ott in her defense and LT pointed out how her suspicion was based on not reading the entire thread and just one quote. LT proved FH's faulty case but did FH retract anything? No. Did she say yeah you're right LT I should have read the entire convo? No.

When LT said right before she was lynched that this is not a civvie FH, FH posts almost immediately and say something like:
"Woah LT I am a civvie I am not voting you see!!"
She did NOT say "LT you are right I didn't read the rest of the convo I based my suspicion on" she just said I am civvie!

She did say something in a post I did not understand so I will quote it and hope she can explain what she meant.
Flyin' High wrote: . I'm sure AATB was most sad to see LT 1.0 be lynched.
I see Kate is once again sticking up for llama. It makes me uncomfortable. Many baddies have stuck up for their teammates in this fashion lately.
llama is still making me wonder about his affiliation.

I do wonder if someone shouldn't read Kate and BWT too.
You can't think of any other reason that might be more likely as to why I would defend llama?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Yes Kate there could other reasons. But have you actually read his posts? He is all over the map. Didn't want to lynch MP at first didn't want to lynch Vomps. If there was a recruit to MP's team I posit that it would be llama.
Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Dex »

I was pretty sure that llama guy was one of the good 'uns all game. Since last night's result, however, I've come to the painful conclusion that at least one of the people I was thinking was for sure civ can't be, and I think it's because of the recruit.

There were a number of things the A-Team posted that I didn't buy into at first, but they all turned out to be accurate - except for their suspicions of llama. I don't know why they'd be wrong in this one instance.
*indiglowing*
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

The A Team wrote:Yes Kate there could other reasons. But have you actually read his posts? He is all over the map. Didn't want to lynch MP at first didn't want to lynch Vomps. If there was a recruit to MP's team I posit that it would be llama.
Ok I agree that is a possibility. However we have not found one of the original baddies from the other team. I think one may have died last night and I think the other is fh. If llama is bad, I don't think he started off that way. I think you agree to that too.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

The A Team wrote:Yes Kate there could other reasons. But have you actually read his posts? He is all over the map. Didn't want to lynch MP at first didn't want to lynch Vomps. If there was a recruit to MP's team I posit that it would be llama.
Thanks A Team for adding to the discussion something I did not address, that llama didn't want to lynch these two to begin with. I'm going to review those instances for my own reference.

Also, everyone I'm glad we've got some discussion going. It's helpful for me maybe for others too.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

Yes, yay for discussion. Also watching carefully how the voting goes down, as always, might prove fruitful.
*indiglowing*
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Just wanted to point out that FH has posted in the MOTU game and has been online and in this thread yet she has not posted. Could be silenced, who knows. I just wanted to point this out.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Flyin' High »

RIPIYWG boo and He-Man.

I'm not bad and don't really know how to defend against the claims against me other than to say they're wrong. I will say once again, the chemistry book only truly called me out as someone to keep an eye on once (actually AATB). The second time they said that they still weren't sure but would give me the benefit of the doubt. And again I mention, the chemistry book has already been shown to be wrong at least once this game. So why people are acting like it's the gospel truth is beyond me.

The reason I said we should look at LT's suspicion of llama is because she had been calling out llama long before calling out me. And I maintain that she was awfully quick to "no u" me and while I was wrong about her, she was also wrong about me. And it's not like I was going to say, well, LT was suspicious of me and llama so ya'll should all look at me next! Derp! :rolleyes:

I came into this game late so yes, I have posted less.

I think the baddies are using me as a very convenient scapegoat today.

I think llama is bad. And that's where I'll be voting.

*Linki with A-team* I'm not silenced. I'm out of town so my posting time is limited.
ImageImage

Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

FH - will you answer my question about the quote I pulled of yours?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

FH i wish you could explain a little more what is compelling to you about the llama argument. Also, I too wonder about the question A Team brings up. I know you're in the mountains though and may not even see this until after the vote but I thought i'd put it out here just in case.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

The A Team wrote:FH - will you answer my question about the quote I pulled of yours?
Sorry, I missed that earlier.

This is what I was referring to:
S~V~S wrote:
The Science Textbook Said: Using the Empirical Method, I have made a few determinations. They may not sound that scientific but these are the things the Scientific method has led me to believe, so :p if you disagree

Science is fun!!!!
Two nights I'm a row my notes tell me AllAlongTheBoardwalk was not sorry to see LT go.
I don't think Roxy is a baddie. In fact I think she is quite useful in a crisis.
Its possible that Kate is located in MacGyvers Duffel.
When I said, "I'm sure AATB was most sad to see LT 1.0 be lynched" I was simply referring to how the chemistry book post was incorrect. :smile:
ImageImage

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 139

Post by thellama73 »

The A Team wrote:But have you actually read his posts? He is all over the map. Didn't want to lynch MP at first didn't want to lynch Vomps.
It's a llama's perogative to change his mind. I have been very busy today and haven't had a chance to post much, may not get a chance to vote later so am voting now for FH.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 68

Post by S~V~S »

An hour and 45 minutes, and I have 3 votes. This game has been awesome high participation, I Image you all.

Lets keep it that way~ :ohyeah:

:haha: :haha:

P.S. MP~ can we keep the heart, plz?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I really want some input from Russ because i think he's the only one who hasn't commented, but I have to vote early (before 7:30) because I run Jeopardy at 7:30. I'm considering Flying High as an alternative to llama because my doubts about him have just grown since the day started.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Snow Dog »

I'm going to bed early so will vote soon. Either FH or BWT I think
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Right I have decided to vote FH. Seems a more likely candidate for badiness to me.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I am voting fh. I don't see any evidence there is a recruit in the roles and it seems crazy to me to search for one when there are still baddies to lynch.
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

OK, it was between llamaguy and F'n High for me. But not everybody who I was thinking was civilian could have been recruited, so not all of them can be trying to mislead me with a FH vote. I think it's high time we civs grouped together and worked as a team. *votes FH*
*indiglowing*
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok 8 minutes to game time so I have to vote. I have thought about this way too long today. Early in the game I thought AATB's reaction to me voting for him was noobie related. Since some of this more recent activity however i've had to rethink how I view things that have happened in the game and I think I might have been wrong about why he reacted the way he did. When i put that together with my thoughts about the llama evidence I come out with the decision to vote FH. I hope I am right, because now I almost feel like the FH vote has become LT-like. votes FH

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Hi everyone. I was hoping to post before the concert I just went to, but as is probably clear I didn't manage (sorry juliets, and everyone else for that matter). Looks like I'm the last one. Here are some things I believe:

Kate and llama have had BTSC since last Sunday. If you read through Kate's posts, that's when she starts defending him. It is also the night Penny found MacGyver and, I believe (with good reason), the night Ticking Bomb was recruited to the baddie teams, which merged. Whether those two are Penny and MacGyver or baddies together will probably be revealed by this lynch, as they've been united in their suspicion of FH.

I believe there are 5 civvies and 3 baddies remaining. Kate is almost certainly wrong (or even misleading us) that a baddie was NKed last night, as there is only 1 baddie team remaining. It is possible Ticking Bomb is NKing and has no contact with the mafia team, but I think that to be unlikely. This means we can at maximum afford to lynch 1 civ without losing, and we may lose even by lynching one.

Dex, wanted to correct a mistake in one of your posts. You said A-Team has been right about everything so far; that's not entirely true. A-Team did voice suspicion of LT, which turned out to be wrong. While I firmly believe A-Team to be on the side of the civvies, they are fallible and we can't afford to accept everything they say without thinking. Same goes for chemistry book posts.

I had a big post prepared where I was going to list all of the weird things llama has done, but it's far too late by now. I would've been somewhat nervous about doing so anyway for fear baddies could have started a lynch train from it. However, this lynch will make it clear. If FH flips civ, I personally guarantee that Kate and llama are bad. If she flips bad they are both most likely good, though I can't say that with 100% certainty.

Not sure how to feel about the unanimity of this lynch; on the one hand I believe the baddies to have almost destroyed our numbers advantage, so it's good that we're working together; on the other hand, all of the baddie votes are in there as well (except FH's if she's baddie, obviously), which makes me worry we're playing into their hands.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

By the way, I think if FH does flip bad BWT is a likely teammate. I'll bother posting why if that does prove to be the case after this lynch.

Sweet baby Jesus I'm nervous about this one! As I said, it may decide the game.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Oh! And it's purely ceremonial now, but voting FH, if only for solidarity. Hope we're right...

And sorry about yet another triple post. I'll try not to let those become my thing.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

The triple post is my thing, buddy! Hands off! :WTF:

Lol.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, SVS, I'll see if I can find an even better heart emoticon to add. :) I need to add a few others as well but haven't yet gotten around to it as I've been busy driving myself insane with Financial.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

You are all wrong about me and I wish you had believed me.

I think llama is definitely bad and his possible teammate(s) are Snow Dog along with maybe Kate. That's where I recommend looking after I'm gone.
ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

This is a random video that I just like cause faux Bigfoot is so cheesy~ Bigfoot is NOT part of our story, though

[center][/center]

The Magnifying Glass looked hard for clues, but alas, it failed to find anything of significance. Had it found something, ANYTHING, to distract from the suspicion it carried, perhaps it could have saved itself. Alas, that was not the case.

Flyin High has been lynched~ she was the Magnifying Glass.

[center]~~~~~~~~~~~[/center]

The Swiss Army Knife and the Ball of Twine huddled together in the duffel bag. MacGyver had not been around for days, and the other tools in the bag had all one by one disappeared, and not returned. They were alone.

At first, when the bag opened, and they saw the light gleaming on his mullet, they were happy. Then they saw the look in his eyes....and then they saw the woman behind him. She did not look like she had much use for twine & tools.

[center][/center]

HIT has won~ Dex & Juliets. Penny (recruited to the dark side) and MacGyver, her minion, have also won (Kate & BWT). The Ticking Bomb (Snow Dog) survived to the end and is also a winner. The civvies, sadly, not so much :(
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

:yay: :yay: :yay:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

That was so much fun! Thanks for an awesome game svs!

And a super team dex, jc and bwt! And congrats snow dog, too. We had a feeling it was you ;)
Dex
The Mark

Post by Dex »

Thank you for the game S~V~S! It was fun! And thank you for all the players making it so.
*indiglowing*
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

All i have to say, is that every chance they had to protect someone, the civvies protected...Juliets. And Llama & Roxy (aka, the A Team) I would like to introduce you, Swiss & Duct Tape.

This was SO MUCH FUN for me to host, i really enjoyed watching you guys :)
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

NOOOOOOO!! And to think llama (who it seems was Swiss) was my next biggest suspect.

So, how and when did Penny get recruited? And how did MacGyver become her minion? And what were Snow Dog's win conditions?

I never did like Dex's lists of names, but could never find anything else to pin a suspicion on.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Ouch. Thanks so much for the game, S~V~S! It was a lot of fun. I was thinking playing a smaller one was helping me get a feel for mafia, but that seems to have not been the case at all.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Both baddie teams had a recruit~ just not someone with BTSC. Kate (Penny) did not have BTS when they recruited her. But she could still keep searching.

That team, Juliets & Dex, was very lucky, and the other baddies (recruit reywaS, BTW) was very unlucky/

I will post the role secrets shortly~
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 2

Post by indiglo »

Congrats ye winners!

Russ, for me personally, the quicker, smaller games are a bit harder to sort out - less time for the mafia to slip up basically. This game went fast and I had fun following it! Good job y'all!

Linki - yes JC & Dex were indeed lucky! It really couldn't have gone more their way if they had planned it!
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote: AATB~ Magnifying Glass
BWT~ MacGyver
boo~ The Mullet
Dex~ Sonia Chapel~ BADDIE
He Man~ Paper Clip
INH~ Assorted Chemicals
Juliets~Nicolas Helman~ BADDIE
Kate~Penny~ Indy
Little Tiger~ Chewing Gum
llama~ Swiss Army Knife
MovingPictures~ Murdoc~ BADDIE
reywaS~ Chemistry Book
Roxy~ Duct tape
Russtifinko~ Ball of twine
Snow Dog~ Ticking Bomb~ INDY
Vompatti~ Ashton~BADDIE

CIVVIES
MacGyver~ Birdwithteeth11 Cannot be lynched while Penny & Swiss Army Knife are alive *secret*
You are the Man :D

You have a list of powers to choose from each night (you must go through the list in full before using a power a second time) UNLESS Penny finds you. Further instructions will be sent in the event that that happens~

You will NOT be told if Swiss or Penny dies.

Your list will go out tomorrow. In addition, I am willing to entertain suggestions as to potential powers. Nothing too crazy, it is a speed game :)
Swiss Army Knife~ llama

Macs BFF~ sends messages to MacGyver periodically and goes into crisis mode should Penny find the bomb before she finds MacGyver *secret*
Once in a cycle (a cycle consists of a Day and a Night) you send a message to MacGyver. It can be whatever you want to say, EXCEPT you cannot out yourself.

The role of Penny searches for MacGyver every night. If she finds him, they will join forces, and MacGyver will gain a night kill. You cannot be killed by MacGyver if he gains the kill. Should she find the Bomb, however, you will receive further instructions at that time.

In addition, you will be given a list of powers once the game thread is up. Each night (including Night Zero) you will pick a power from the list, and that power is the power Duct Tape uses the next night. Each one must be used once before a repeat use of a power will be allowed.
Duct Tape~ Roxy Does whatever Swiss Army knife cannot. Each day Swiss chooses the power Duct wields the next night~ if Swiss dies, the last power Duct has is permanent.
Ball of Twine ~ Russtifinko

Holds things together when they are falling apart. Stops or switches a lynch once in the game

You can switch a lynch to whomever you wish; they do not need to have a vote. If you choose to stop a lynch, not switch it, then no one will be lynched.
Chewing Gum~ LittleTiger

stops air (and other gasses) from escaping when applied; so stops the nearly dead from being really dead, and rezzes one NKed player once in the game.
The Mullet~ boo

MacGyvers tousled, highlighted Mullet looks perfect at all times. Attackers are blinded by its perfection~ Mullet lives through the first NK or Lynch, and can protect another player with its glory nightly.
Assorted Chemicals~ INH

have assorted effects, unknown to the player. May stop night once in the game; however, there is a 25% chance the chemicals may have the opposite effect, multiplying night powers by two (all people who have night targets will have 2 the next night), or may stop the day once (with a 25% chance the votes will be turned on the people who cast them), OR may just PM "random" to the host one time in the game, and a random target will be hit with a random power (but there is a 75% chance the random target will not be a civvie) in addition to that nights regularly scheduled targeting.
Paper Clip~ He Man

paper clips can be made into endless tools to stop whatever nefarious plot the baddies have in mind; blocks nightly
Magnifying Glass~ Allalongtheboardwalk

can see things others miss; can see who targeted a specific player that night
Chemistry Book~ reywaS

Many things can be learned with SCIENCE :D The chemistry book gives a lecture in the thread each day. Do the facts come from the host, or the books author? No one knows~
Actually, I DO know :haha:

And you kinda know as well. I will give you a list of "facts"~ might be true, might not be, and I won't be saying anytime soon. You can pick up to three, and make a post with up to 4 Science Facts in it, you can use what I give you, or you can use your own, or any combo thereof. It would be helpful if you could try to write the posts yourself, or I can do it if you give me the info you wish to use.

Or any combo thereof :bounce:
BADDIES
Psycho Family
Powers held in common, odd night kill, can choose from a list of powers each night, cannot use a power twice unless all powers have been used

Murdoc, The Freaking Nutjob~ Moving Pictures
Ashton (his Sister)~ Vompatti
HIT (Homicide International Trust)
Powers held in common, odd night kill, can choose from a list of powers each night, cannot use a power twice unless all powers have been used

Nicolas Helman, Da Boss~ Juliets
Sonia Chapel, his Flunky~ Dex
Indies
Ticking Bomb~ Snow Dog :fiesta:

You start the game as a cursing role~ every night you place a player under a curse. It can be posting effects (like Insanity, or posting in Pictures, or smilies, or French, or Swedish Chef (Bork!) or song lyrics or whatever) or it can be actions (make a case against someone, they must post suspicions of everyone, They must mention every player by name in every post, etc). If you have an idea, run it past me, I am very flexible with my Witch Doctors. This is a chaos role, creative is good :)

In this incarnation of your role, your win conditions are "Alive at the End". You can win with baddies or civvies.

The other Indi, Penny, searches for Mac Gyver every night. If she finds YOU instead, however, or if MacGyver is NKed, she joins you and then you become a Serial Killer team, you gain a nightly kill and your win conditions change to Last Man Standing; you or Penny or both MUST kill everyone else to win.

If you have any questions, please feel free.
Penny Parker~ Kate

Every Night Penny searches for MacGyver~ if she finds him, awesomeness ensues. If she finds Ticking bomb, not so much. You cannot be NKed

If you find MacGyver, you gain BTS, and become a civ Ninja team. You can inherit the kill.

If you find the bomb, you become an Indi SK team, last man standing (you both would win together, dead or alive, standard SVS conditions).

You will not be given your results on a daily basis, only if contact has been made.

Good Luck :daisy:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I felt TERRIBLE during this game because so many people thought i was good. I didn't want to be in any more of those bts groups because i had to pretend i was good the whole time. I am not cut out to be a baddie.

Team - Kate, Dex, BWT, we had an awesome time - great teammates you guys were. Russ and Roxy i felt terrible guilty and kept telling myself "you're a baddie you have to do this".

SVS great speed game! Loved it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Awesome game! We got screwed, especially when reywaS was killed, but it was a ton of fun.

You know, juliets, for some reason my gut kept wondering if you were a baddie this game but I couldn't convince myself to say anything --- and it wouldn't have mattered since I was on a fast track to getting lynched anyway. Definitely well played to you and Dex (and Kate and BWT) on this one. And to the civvies who didn't win, great play there as well, I actually thought you guys might have won!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I was not happy when reywaS died either. He won Seuss as a lone killer, i thought he could do it here too.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

As soon as Vomps put his vote to save me, I knew we were sunk, but I was hoping we could get out of it. Recruiting reywaS was the only slim chance of hope and then I saw he was NKed and I was like LOL.

MOTU really took the game out of me and I thought I could play well as a baddie here, but apparently not so much.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Russtifinko wrote:Ouch. Thanks so much for the game, S~V~S! It was a lot of fun. I was thinking playing a smaller one was helping me get a feel for mafia, but that seems to have not been the case at all.
And I must say, you played an awesome game, so don't beat yourself up over it. I think you've taken to it really well out of the gate (same goes for Snow Dog), so props to both of you.

I almost recruited you instead of reywaS but I wasn't 100% sure you were civvie at the time and I was pretty sure reywaS was, so that's what made my decision.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I have to agree with juliets, those btsc rooms were torture.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I was completely convinced Juliets was good, soc congratulations to her for pulling the wool over my eyes.

Man, I hate losing.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Zany Dex »

Lol JC you fooled me. Well played
Awesome game SVS!!
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:I was completely convinced Juliets was good, soc congratulations to her for pulling the wool over my eyes.

Man, I hate losing.
You are still alive so how did you lose? I don't understand. :|
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I was completely convinced Juliets was good, soc congratulations to her for pulling the wool over my eyes.

Man, I hate losing.
You are still alive so how did you lose? I don't understand. :|
My win condition of killing all the baddies was not satisfied and I was not on the winning team.

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Snow Dog and llama - the main reason the civ's lost is b/c they were outnumbered.

Congrats on your win Dex, Juliets, Kate, Teeth and Snow Dog.

Juliets - you are an awesome player never feel bad b/c you played a great game. Lying is part of mafia not your rl and don't worry most people totes understand that <3

With all the recruiting I now see why SVS made The A Team. In no way could I help, I had a bad feeling there were recruits but I was too late to warn as I was dead quickly and brought in as The A Team after the fact. I really did try to help but when I had my (1) time bts round table I felt that there was at least one baddie involved so I gave some true and a lot of false info just in case. Funny though I would have told Juliets all my secrets had she asked lolololol :biggrin:

Ofc lynching civ after civ did not help either :p

Really fun and cheesy game SVS thanks for Hosting <3
;)
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

I pitied the fools who didn't listen to the A Team!

This was so much fun! A first for me I had a blast as the A Team

Congrats to those baddie winners Dex Juliets Kate Teeth and Snow Dog you all played an incredible game!

Also lol at Roxy and llama!
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 42

Post by reywaS »

I thought juliets was civ for sure...well played. I had major doubts about Dex, though, toward the end. We tried to kill Dex one night before MP and Vomp were lynched.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown

Return to “Previous Side Missions”