57%

Total votes: 7
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 143
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Kid's Birthday Party Mafia Day 2

Post by Alison »

You have failed in trying to shake me with base threats that a literal 8v1 will be lost because I was wrong on one person... especially because I don't even think I'm wrong on you. Feel free to peddle your fearmongering rhetoric elsewhere, because it will not work on me.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Alison wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:04 pm You have failed in trying to shake me with base threats that a literal 8v1 will be lost because I was wrong on one person... especially because I don't even think I'm wrong on you. Feel free to peddle your fearmongering rhetoric elsewhere, because it will not work on me.
it should
Alison

Post by Alison »

The more you do this, the more I become convinced that you are indeed mafia. A townie in your position would be a lot more likely to try to find the actual mafia and leave a strong legacy, or furnish actual townie things they have done, than to try to use arguments like "I am TWTBW" and "you will all lose if you misexe me", which are the refuge of wolves who have no argument left to give.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

lucy wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:05 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:04 pm You have failed in trying to shake me with base threats that a literal 8v1 will be lost because I was wrong on one person... especially because I don't even think I'm wrong on you. Feel free to peddle your fearmongering rhetoric elsewhere, because it will not work on me.
it should
instead of trying to convince people by saying nothings you may want to try explaining why you read anyone in any way

Like how I'm wolf
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

you're conf biasing now
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Esooa wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:08 pm
it should
instead of trying to convince people by saying nothings you may want to try explaining why you read anyone in any way

Like how I'm wolf
this is exactly something a wolf says
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Alison wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:08 pm The more you do this, the more I become convinced that you are indeed mafia. A townie in your position would be a lot more likely to try to find the actual mafia and leave a strong legacy, or furnish actual townie things they have done, than to try to use arguments like "I am TWTBW" and "you will all lose if you misexe me", which are the refuge of wolves who have no argument left to give.
you won't consider worlds where I'm town, therefore you are turning off your solving today
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

your arguments are getting even weaker, and you want to believe, but I'm not it
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

after you are wrong you will have tunneled a townie for 2 cycles, while you have 3 people who are already sus on you, while not killing between jjj/you ends up pointing to you
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

you're being set up
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

but I'm gonna go cause you'll have some clever retort and not listen to me
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

lucy wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:09 pm
it should

Like how I'm wolf
TRUE
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

[VOTE: Lucy] aubergine
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

JJJ could be a wolf I guess
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Not feeling that much that it's Alison still, or Nanook. And I have more reasons to vote Lucy than and of Alison/Nanook/JJJ, so
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@JaggedJimmyJay legacy is Esooa, their thought process is off
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

If anyone cares, I'll explain my EoD thoughts

Mostly wasn't feeling great on JJJ but had no reasons to pursue it, so that was the first thing that originally swayed me off Sparkles and saying a bit before it that I was thinking it's JJJ/OW. I was a bit bored so I asked OW a couple things but he didn't really care to respond or explain anything, so I took his weird posts that I read at the time at their face value and took him as a wolf read. Mostly

"Thinking on it, I feel less concerned about Alison's posts around Lucy, because the fact she ain't voted and is refusing to play D1 is really beginning to grate on me."

This doesn't really seem like a reason to change your read on Alison at all and I didn't like it.

I didn't even realize OW was a wagon at this time, though, and once I realized he was I took a bit and thought about it some more. I thought him deliberately not responding to things I asked of him when he could die at an EoD where he's the counterwagon was probably not something he'd do as a wolf, and as I thought about Sparkles more I was also more fine with voting her. On her own, I thought her posts were wolf indicative, but it's because she was playing in a more easily digestible and towny way. I don't really feel like going "this persons not loudly pushing a lot of bad things so I'm going to vote them," because like, it's an improvement lol, and I haven't played with them for a while so I thought maybe they just got better about that in general. But then I just went with, well I still think it's wolfier posting so whatever and voted them right before EoD in case she was gonna tie OW or something.

I think it's at least a decent thought process overall and all of it is reflected in my posts last EoD
Esooa
Made Man

Re: Kid's Birthday Party Mafia Day 1

Post by Esooa »

Esooa wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:38 am I was perfectly content sitting on my Nanook vanity wagon while I town read him and just watching Sparkles flip

But now I'm anxious but I don't know if I should go with my meager OW read or leave Sparkles where she is
Also, all of that being true, I think this post is pretty towny imo. If I'm a wolf doing this is pretty bad because my vanity vote was doing nothing for me, it doesn't mean Sparkles is less likely to die, it doesn't mean I get any bus credit, etc. Fmpov at least it's obvious I was intending to do this with how I didn't know OW was a wagon, called my read on him meager, switched off it pretty easily, etc.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Posting this because I think the games easily winnable by PoE and me not being in it is useful to everyone
Alison

Post by Alison »

lucy wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:28 pm @JaggedJimmyJay legacy is Esooa, their thought process is off
Maybe if you put as much effort into casing her as you do into complaining about how I'm going to die if I push you, I'd actually have a reason to move off you. But you didn't so.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Esooa wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:37 pm Posting this because I think the games easily winnable by PoE and me not being in it is useful to everyone
this is what’s called a perspective slip
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Alison wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:38 pm
lucy wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:28 pm @JaggedJimmyJay legacy is Esooa, their thought process is off
Maybe if you put as much effort into casing her as you do into complaining about how I'm going to die if I push you, I'd actually have a reason to move off you. But you didn't so.
you’d never move off me lol
Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:32 pm If anyone cares, I'll explain my EoD thoughts

Mostly wasn't feeling great on JJJ but had no reasons to pursue it, so that was the first thing that originally swayed me off Sparkles and saying a bit before it that I was thinking it's JJJ/OW. I was a bit bored so I asked OW a couple things but he didn't really care to respond or explain anything, so I took his weird posts that I read at the time at their face value and took him as a wolf read. Mostly

"Thinking on it, I feel less concerned about Alison's posts around Lucy, because the fact she ain't voted and is refusing to play D1 is really beginning to grate on me."

This doesn't really seem like a reason to change your read on Alison at all and I didn't like it.

I didn't even realize OW was a wagon at this time, though, and once I realized he was I took a bit and thought about it some more. I thought him deliberately not responding to things I asked of him when he could die at an EoD where he's the counterwagon was probably not something he'd do as a wolf, and as I thought about Sparkles more I was also more fine with voting her. On her own, I thought her posts were wolf indicative, but it's because she was playing in a more easily digestible and towny way. I don't really feel like going "this persons not loudly pushing a lot of bad things so I'm going to vote them," because like, it's an improvement lol, and I haven't played with them for a while so I thought maybe they just got better about that in general. But then I just went with, well I still think it's wolfier posting so whatever and voted them right before EoD in case she was gonna tie OW or something.

I think it's at least a decent thought process overall and all of it is reflected in my posts last EoD
I interpreted OW's post as meaning "I think lucy is scummier now, so Alison attacking her is townier" which kinda makes sense.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Alison wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:39 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:32 pm If anyone cares, I'll explain my EoD thoughts

I interpreted OW's post as meaning "I think lucy is scummier now, so Alison attacking her is townier" which kinda makes sense.
Maybe, but to me, being 'grated by someones posting' isn't a wolf read, just them being annoying. But it's irrelevant at this point
Alison

Post by Alison »

lucy wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:39 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:38 pm
you’d never move off me lol
What is off about her thought process?

I have been in general agreement with her reads and pushes for most of the game, and we can't both be scum.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

lucy wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:39 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:37 pm Posting this because I think the games easily winnable by PoE and me not being in it is useful to everyone
this is what’s called a perspective slip
In literally no ways is it
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 201
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Alison wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:46 pm That leaves JJJ and lucy. Jay hasn't been overtly scummy and his progression on Sparkles looks okay. He never really lead the charge against Sparkles at any time so it could just be him resigning himself to bussing. I'm surprised he hasn't dug into the Sparkle associatives since I think they immediately solve the game. Nevertheless, he is mostly in the POE because I cannot find any association that clears him.

Which leaves lucy. The person who has been playing in an extremely anti town way all of D1. If she is Sparkles' teammate, it would explain why the Sparkles wagon had hardly any resistance. She took time off her "not making any votes/reads" gimmick to slap a vote on the town counterwagon to mafia, without calling the vote. I would consider that pretty outing.
He did say he was busy, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt today.

Good synopses on the other players. Wolf!you has little to gain from narrowing their POE to 2 players, so I'm inclined to believe it comes from town.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:55 pm Alison tried to force lucy to be a cw to sparkles.

Alison weird comments in eod.

The math isn't matching.
Do you think lucy is town?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Esooa wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:04 pmI'm wolf
Hi wolf

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: lucy] aubergine

Alison proposed a thunderdome between the two of them, and it looks like lucy refused. Lucy may not scumread Alison, but she doesn't appear to scumread anyone right now. She is mentioning other names and pointing Alison and others in other directions, and proposing theories in the thread, but not doing much with it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Marmot wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:36 am [VOTE: lucy] aubergine

Alison proposed a thunderdome between the two of them, and it looks like lucy refused. Lucy may not scumread Alison, but she doesn't appear to scumread anyone right now. She is mentioning other names and pointing Alison and others in other directions, and proposing theories in the thread, but not doing much with it.
she's been saying I'm wolf decently clearly
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

lucy wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:44 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:42 pm Here is the brief summary of why everyone else is town. Ping me if you need specific explanation on each case.

Sabiplz - Out of their wolf range, gains nothing by pushing me yesterday. Tried to veto one of the only other alternative exes to Sparkles. Sparkles blatantly tried to pocket and manipulate them.

DrWilgy - Broke out of their slanker meta, unlikely for them to do so as wolf. Signal boosted my scumread on Sparkles. No reason at all for them to do a complete 180 on their read on me (from wolfreading me to townreading me) when Sparkles was in danger and I was scumreading her.

Esooa - Had the exact same reads as me all game, shielded me when people were distrustful, tunnelled lucy all day but switched to Sparkles on a dime. My personal sense is that she'd powerwolf in this scenario too.

falcon45a - Absurdly townie, voted a mafia. Both me and Esooa godread him town.

Marmot - Sparkles was practically on her knees begging him to switch his vote from her (mafia) to me (town)... and he responded by saying "that's manipulative, ima vote you". Obvious town.
Esooa isn't clear bucko, wigly less clear, rest yeah
lucy wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:51 pm you are wrong about esooa
lucy wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:55 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:53 pm I have provided my arguments about why I think Esooa, Wilgy and probably Nook are town.

If you disagree, feel free to provide reasoning to the contrary.
the reasoning is not sufficient in clearing them
lucy wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:09 pm
it should

Like how I'm wolf

Ok fine, but I'm not moved by the argument presented in these posts.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

alison town

marmot/esooa/jjj Poe

[VOTE: lucy] aubergine
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

gg i was katze
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Is that a concession?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

there's no hammers
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

lucy wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:44 amgg i was katze
gg katze

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Marmot wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:45 am Is that a concession?
god you’re thick
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i’m sleeping
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

lucy wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:48 am
god you’re thick
damn he thicc
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

lucy wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:48 am
god you’re thick
:/

I really have no idea.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Jay hasn't voted. That's weird.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i just realized scum would have logically bussed, me not being lynched d1 was really weird, also ensured this happened d2 cause sparkles was almost ensured scum with but, ergo buys them town points

which agrees with my deduction of not killing jjj/alison or anyone else means they look pretty good

they will have voted me d1 then switched off me, ow NK ensured i died today, not sure how i was the only one with this deduction cause it was simple
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

i believe you
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

alison is spewed town by threadstate d1/2/3
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:58 am
i believe you
thank you for always believing in me
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

jjj could be scum but that’s only if alison lives long enough, which is very unlikely, so i don’t think he’s scum
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Alison wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:08 pm The more you do this, the more I become convinced that you are indeed mafia. A townie in your position would be a lot more likely to try to find the actual mafia and leave a strong legacy, or furnish actual townie things they have done, than to try to use arguments like "I am TWTBW" and "you will all lose if you misexe me", which are the refuge of wolves who have no argument left to give.
i don't think this is anything close to universally useful lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i will keep on telling people i’m a much better wolf and i’ll keep on being incorrectly lynched
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

tis what happens

Return to “Previous Hustles”