62%

Total votes: 13
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 1]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:55 am It's always super inactive when I'm town, isn't it?
Don't worry the fun has arrived
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:14 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:13 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:57 pm
Dunnstral wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:54 pm Can you point to where you feel they are being aggressive?

I see a few places where they are poking at people, can they really not do the same as mafia? (Or third party, but you made no claims to that effect)
Don't listen to him- he's basing this off of old information. I can totally be mafia.
Lol Scotty town
We been knew that.
I mean obviously, right?

Right @Michelle ?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:14 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:13 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:57 pm
Dunnstral wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:54 pm Can you point to where you feel they are being aggressive?

I see a few places where they are poking at people, can they really not do the same as mafia? (Or third party, but you made no claims to that effect)
Don't listen to him- he's basing this off of old information. I can totally be mafia.
Lol Scotty town
We been knew that.
Well you did

I didn't

But now I did

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Princess Abigail’s catchup posts thus far feel fill-y. Light scum
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

I will not vote creature

I will not vote creature

Creature has the worst entrance but I will not vote creature

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:38 pm Ok real talk right quick.
I don’t know how many of you jumnajis have played this game or are familiar wit the source material. I certainly have never played Fallout in any capacity- I just know they have vaults. Is this the one with the large bulbous looking dude with the conical hands that is the guardian of the little girl with the teddy bear?

Anyway, I’m probably not th best person to analyze mech but it’s what I do. It’s what I do.

Mech notes at a glance
18 player game with 3 guaranteed mafia and 2 indies is,..odd. A lot hinges on the secret mambo courier #5. If there’s one definite aggro 3p, it would make sense that there is a more benign one here with this player count. It’s too early to speculate on how many mafia. 3 mafia sounds a slightly town sided, and 4 sounds wolf sided, but that should be easier to speculate if the courier role is revealed in any way.

Town has a guaranteed 1x tracker/1x jailer, and then fuckin more chaff than a bucket of spuds. 12-13/23 is hard to manage, considering 12 of the possible roles are VT. This gurauntees at least someone is VT. Probably 4-5 is my guess. If there’s 4 mafia, we’ve probably got more town PRs to compensate.

Why am I sayin talk this, you may ask? Well, because I’m drunk and sometimes I just talk about shit.
I want to kill the evil 3p. @Mafia, if you wanna team up, I’ll promise not to go after you this game too early if we can find and eliminate the mean arsonist/poisoner/mushroom menace. Sound good?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:18 am Princess Abigail’s catchup posts thus far feel fill-y. Light scum
Explain to me when this has not been said about me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty being so defensive of his scum game and Brad's take on it is imho enough to core that because I feel a wolf just rides that wave and plays to the style bread says he expects

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Now I'm gonna go read Agatha Christie cause my girlfriend and I are doing a long distance book club for fun

Toodles and noodles

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:55 am It's always super inactive when I'm town, isn't it?
I'm greatful for that tbh

And Scotty seems envious because I give Creature a pass. Who could guess?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 301
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:21 am

He never gets that himself.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

billager
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

brad can be town, so can scotty.

thats all i got ill be back later prolly, @Chelsea where u at im here just to be carried :pensive:
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

also mech talk is for NERDS specially sod d1.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Manny wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:29 am brad can be town, so can scotty.

thats all i got ill be back later prolly, @Chelsea where u at im here just to be carried :pensive:
I've been waiting for her too.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:21 am

I'm here to 100 post every day till mafia kills me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm so very bored

ImageImage

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:57 am I'm so very bored
have u tried, not? id reccomend it tbh.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Manny wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:59 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:57 am I'm so very bored
have u tried, not? id reccomend it tbh.
Well I'm at work and this thread is dead and I've gleaned all I can from it and reading is helpful but I'm easily distracted so I've tried not

And failed

ImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Have a feeling this one's gonna be disappointing with how this started.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:02 am Well I'm at work and this thread is dead and I've gleaned all I can from it and reading is helpful but I'm easily distracted so I've tried not

And failed
u could always read comics, thats what im doing, works for me :hmmyes:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:03 am Have a feeling this one's gonna be disappointing with how this started.
Why is that?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Manny wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:07 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:02 am Well I'm at work and this thread is dead and I've gleaned all I can from it and reading is helpful but I'm easily distracted so I've tried not

And failed
u could always read comics, thats what im doing, works for me :hmmyes:
I do quite love comics but I must finish this book for a kind of date thing.

I think it's kinda a cute idea since my girlfriend lives so far away to read books together yanno it's a way to connect.

ImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:14 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:03 am Have a feeling this one's gonna be disappointing with how this started.
Why is that?
Very slow start.

Probably gonna be inactive as hell.

I will be misyeeted because people will do dumb things.

Town will lose afterwards.
Chelsea
The Mark
Posts in topic: 257

Post by Chelsea »

Thanks for the fish.
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:47 pm Fuck it Scotty can be town.
Do you base this on the mech post? I find that a tad odd because anyone can speak on mech, especially considering it's basically truth-talk and busy work Day 1. It's probably the most irrelevant line of conversation you can go down. Now, given it's RVS at that point, sure talk away on a matter I consider unimportant but out of all of Scotty's early posts, why that one?

I can't decipher whether your reaction is over-eager or just premature. Even with your later answer just doesn’t feel like you should be this set.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Hello Manny, you forced me to join this so wouldn't it be you who has to carry me? I'm disappointed.

However, you could join me in voting Abigail if you're really insistent on me carrying you.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:17 am
Why is that?
Very slow start.

That would be annoying I need some wins

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:23 am

Hello Manny, you forced me to join this so wouldn't it be you who has to carry me? I'm disappointed.

However, you could join me in voting Abigail if you're really insistent on me carrying you.
Hot

Horrible vote but

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm like the only one who's even explained anything I feel lol

ImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:21 am Thanks for the fish.
Do you base this on the mech post? I find that a tad odd because anyone can speak on mech, especially considering it's basically truth-talk and busy work Day 1. It's probably the most irrelevant line of conversation you can go down. Now, given it's RVS at that point, sure talk away on a matter I consider unimportant but out of all of Scotty's early posts, why that one?

I can't decipher whether your reaction is over-eager or just premature. Even with your later answer just doesn’t feel like you should be this set.
Oh hi.

Well combine it with the post going after Michelle and you probably saw already I found him being aggressive early to be town indicative of Scotty.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

And I joined because of you joining. :D
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:26 am
Why is that?
Very slow start.

Fucking same I think I've only gotten 1 win since I came back.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:32 am

Oh hi.

Well combine it with the post going after Michelle and you probably saw already I found him being aggressive early to be town indicative of Scotty.
I actually didn't read the second sentence idk why.

I'm flat out holding it since I believe in my read on Scotty.

Plus literally need something out of this shitty SOD.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Like you could chalk it up to being eager since it's been my first town rand in a long ass while on this site and I'm not gonna be around tomorrow until after 9 PM eastern so I wanted to get way more done here.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:23 am Hello Manny, you forced me to join this so wouldn't it be you who has to carry me? I'm disappointed.
I cant carry mself, let alone carry you :joy_cat:
why u wanna vote abigail btw?
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:33 am

Did you now? I don't recall telling you I was playing. Is this supposed to be charming?

Hm, guess it's working a tad.
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:36 am

Oh hi.

I'm not saying you can't hold onto your townread, I'm just telling you to not cling to it tightly. Remember what happened last time you tried to "hold" onto one of your early townreads?
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Manny wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:40 am
Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:23 am Hello Manny, you forced me to join this so wouldn't it be you who has to carry me? I'm disappointed.
Why must you ask to be carried then ask even more questions when the option presents itself to you? If you don't want to be get up off your butt and find your own vote.

Between all the empty filler posting the stuff that has content and explanation around it feels overly explained and LAMIST for how they've already presented the way they want to play.

If you see a better vote at these current times, I'm all ears.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:44 am

Did you now? I don't recall telling you I was playing. Is this supposed to be charming?

Oh hi.

I'm not saying you can't hold onto your townread, I'm just telling you to not cling to it tightly. Remember what happened last time you tried to "hold" onto one of your early townreads?
Someone mentioned to Manny about playing here.

Then Manny said he'd see if he could drag you into this.

Which then gained my interest.

Also... which one was that because I'm sure you have multiple of those in mind?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Why is that?
Very slow start.

I'm undefeated as town on mu since coming back but I haven't won a game here or FoL I think it's frustrating

ImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:48 am
Why is that?
Very slow start.

I'm undefeated as town on mu since coming back but I haven't won a game here or FoL I think it's frustrating
Well yeah FoL favors wolves more that's normal.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Literally I'm undefeated as a wolf on FoL and I'm shit.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:37 am Like you could chalk it up to being eager since it's been my first town rand in a long ass while on this site and I'm not gonna be around tomorrow until after 9 PM eastern so I wanted to get way more done here.
I feel like I'm decidedly readable

ImageImage

Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:47 am Also... which one was that because I'm sure you have multiple of those in mind?
I don't think it matters what one, just be careful before digging your heels into a read so easily, if I need to keep reminding you of this I'll just stick a note to your forward. Do you have any other reads that aren't town on Scotty?
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:44 am

Oh hi.

ImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:56 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:47 am Also... which one was that because I'm sure you have multiple of those in mind?
I don't think it matters what one, just be careful before digging your heels into a read so easily, if I need to keep reminding you of this I'll just stick a note to your forward. Do you have any other reads that aren't town on Scotty?
This is quite the threat Chelsea I'm scared of these consequences.

You town.

Manny maybe town.

Anything else I'm basically forcing.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:47 am
Why must you ask to be carried then ask even more questions when the option presents itself to you? If you don't want to be get up off your butt and find your own vote.

Between all the empty filler posting the stuff that has content and explanation around it feels overly explained and LAMIST for how they've already presented the way they want to play.

If you see a better vote at these current times, I'm all ears.
Let me ask you... do you know who I am

Also it's bullsh8t to say my posts are filler I'm so sick of this narrative around me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:52 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:48 am
Why is that?
Very slow start.

Well yeah FoL favors wolves more that's normal.
Yeah I think my wins there are primarily as wolf lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:53 am Literally I'm undefeated as a wolf on FoL and I'm shit.
I think I'm like 9 and 1 as wolf on FoL lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:56 am
It's funny cause sticking to my early reads until FX is how I win games

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”