33%

Total votes: 12
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 230
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Wolfwalkers Lá a hAon (D1)

Post by Scotty »

Stick wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:28 pm abbi feels fine to me atm FTR!!
nahhhhhhh

-1 to Stick for light defending your baddie buddie
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Stick
The Mark
Posts in topic: 250
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Stick »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:32 pm
Stick wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:26 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:08 pm
Garebare2468 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:18 pm This is my first game.
what's your motivation in mafia? Like what attracts you to the game or what brings you to this site or etc?

I don't feel much excitement from this, which is fine as everyone plays and treats forum mafia differently, but it gets me concerned I will understand so little of you that I won't be able to tell if you're town or not just because you could be different from me.
this felt a little too phoned in, forgor to comment on it earlier

[VOTE: MartinGG99] aubergine
phoned in? O.o

and generally yes poll votes are official vote, just vote tags help track history
it's like youre trying to show us that youre thinking about the game very hard? but in like a lowkey performative way? i could just be misreading your playstyle - sorry if that's the case xd. still early in the phase tho we got time, this isnt a strong read at all
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:36 pm
nahhhhhhh

:ninja:
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 202

Post by DrWilgy »

Stick wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:31 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:12 pm Also 1 in Martin, Robyn, MR and Baker.

Easiest read of my life.

haha why these 3 specifically?
There's 4 in that list

👀
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 174
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Stick wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:36 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:32 pm
Stick wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:26 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:08 pm
Garebare2468 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:18 pm This is my first game.
what's your motivation in mafia? Like what attracts you to the game or what brings you to this site or etc?

I don't feel much excitement from this, which is fine as everyone plays and treats forum mafia differently, but it gets me concerned I will understand so little of you that I won't be able to tell if you're town or not just because you could be different from me.
this felt a little too phoned in, forgor to comment on it earlier

[VOTE: MartinGG99] aubergine
phoned in? O.o

and generally yes poll votes are official vote, just vote tags help track history
it's like youre trying to show us that youre thinking about the game very hard? but in like a lowkey performative way? i could just be misreading your playstyle - sorry if that's the case xd. still early in the phase tho we got time, this isnt a strong read at all
idk about you saying that you could be misreading my playstyle, kinda goes without saying for the early game, but sure

I just hadn't ever heard of that "phone" framing before lol

I do have things to say about myself and how I am usually from a generalized viewpoint, but I don't think there's a real point in me sharing. Even if people took what I say about myself seriously, that probably would only end up causing them to make less common reads or reasoning with respect to me which then may make it harder for me to tell if they're genuine in reading me.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

martin do you have any reads
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:26 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:54 pm
Stick wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:07 am Oh, in that case I watched it before
I found my first town
[VOTE: abi] aubergine
Hot
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:49 pm I actually see a distinct possibility Abbi could be bad this game. Small sample size, but she doesn’t seem exactly easy breezy cover girl this game. Cant put my finger on it

[VOTE: Abbi] aubergine

And I continue to hold hands with falcon. Probably? a good sign?
Hot

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

At least someone can read me here

ImageImage

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:09 pm martin do you have any reads
you're town, cautious lean town on stick

everyone else is up in the air, though I am a bit tempted to sheep your read of scotty and to sus wilgy a bit. Scotty I hold back on because I haven't seen him scum in ages (I think) and yet when he's town he's usually preety strong in showing that, and wilgy I'm holding back on because I feel my only issue to pick with him is his wolf read of you and thats petty lol.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:18 pm is his wolf read of you and thats petty lol
er, to be clear, I'm saying I would be petty, not that Wilgy was being petty or whatever
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

why are you so confident that i'm town? and why does a misread imply that wigly is mafia?
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:11 pm
personally I didn't understand it as a read of you

just that you haven't done anything suspicious which is what I agree with
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:21 pm why are you so confident that i'm town? and why does a misread imply that wigly is mafia?
you substantiated your townread(s) but when you went to say something about me it was gun-to-head

it reads to me as an approach to the game that is preety serious in solving (you shouldn't have much more than a GTH as this stage for suspicions imo, and something I identify with strongly given I'm not very familiar with most players here), and honestly the "forceful" part you mention in reading scotty I ended up stretching in my mind to imply that you're genuinely concerned about activity in this game and how we're going to get solving

Wilgy's post about you is bare-bone, but more importantly It just feels like a throwaway especially when he kinda just out of nowhere cuts to this

Easiest read of my life.
wherein I am among that group with you

okay looking back at it maybe that's not as strong of a point / a tad stretchy but its the impression I had
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 7

Post by falcon45ca »

Stick wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:24 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:39 am
Stick wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:01 am 1. I’m choosing to believe falcon’s townclaim until further notice

2. Scotty is probably a villager for attempting to make reads right out of the gate

Why?

I have it on good authority he does it every game, regardless of alignment
are you a villager this time tho? answer carefully

I stand by my original post
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

it being garebare's first mafia game, and baker being terminally busy + 85 posts per day cap makes activity a huge concern, especially because wigly/falcon/dm/radishes are literally inactives in most games

but yeah it felt unnecessary/performative for me to out

and since you have thoughts on this game, what about stick
baker
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 88

Post by baker »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:37 pm it being garebare's first mafia game, and baker being terminally busy + 85 posts per day cap makes activity a huge concern, especially because wigly/falcon/dm/radishes are literally inactives in most games

today I am sheeping you fami-chan!!!
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:37 pm and since you have thoughts on this game, what about stick
All I know of Stick is that Stick was among the higher-ranked players of the last MU Champs, so I don't think much can be applied to them -- in particular the observation of whether or not they're comfortable. Chances are they can muster confidence in how they play.

The "phone in" framing seems a bit genuine -- I would think a wolf could use more common wording and not be concerned at all, and they would be right -- but their pre-emptive "sorry if that's the case" in their elaboration seems possibly TMI-ish for this stage of the game. I mean, as I've said, it goes without saying that people can and will be wrong in this game, especially early game. So its odd to be apologized to for that at this stage, and under circumstances wherein only two people have voiced anything negative about me.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Although, come to think of it, I could just be overthinking politeness as a source of concern. My homesite isn't known for making apologies to each other lol, but that could be true for other communities. Or maybe I'm overthinking about overthinking. Oh no.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

baker wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:45 pm
robyn wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:37 pm it being garebare's first mafia game, and baker being terminally busy + 85 posts per day cap makes activity a huge concern, especially because wigly/falcon/dm/radishes are literally inactives in most games

tbh if you're serious about that and follow-through you can have my townread, don't care if you've murdered somebody in the past or not
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:48 pm
robyn wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:37 pm and since you have thoughts on this game, what about stick
All I know of Stick is that Stick was among the higher-ranked players of the last MU Champs, so I don't think much can be applied to them -- in particular the observation of whether or not they're comfortable. Chances are they can muster confidence in how they play.

The "phone in" framing seems a bit genuine -- I would think a wolf could use more common wording and not be concerned at all, and they would be right -- but their pre-emptive "sorry if that's the case" in their elaboration seems possibly TMI-ish for this stage of the game. I mean, as I've said, it goes without saying that people can and will be wrong in this game, especially early game. So its odd to be apologized to for that at this stage, and under circumstances wherein only two people have voiced anything negative about me.
to be perfectly blunt, i think that you're reading into nothing, "phoning in" framing is common and doesn't imply anything. it's gotten to be more popular on mu recently iirc

furthermore, plenty can be applied to them, read them how you would anyone else. who gives a fuck about champs, they're just another player with thoughts and agenda and feelings just like me and you. there is no distinction. so read them and if they're town then be comfortable with them as town, if they're mafia then push them

and the observation of how comfortable they are can catch plenty of players, wolfing in an unfamiliar list is quite hard
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I appreciate the info on the "phone in" usage. I'm not commonly on MU.

As for champs -- agree to disagree. I don't plan on having my whole read on relying that fact (that would be dumb), but I do think the experience does mentally affect people and should be kept in mind to some extent. Like I've been in there twice and it has remained a source of not being very confident in myself and a habit of unnecessary self-doubt on occasion, especially when I'm a wolf.

As for comfort: Well, if you have a really good way of telling how comfortable someone should be with their perspectives and personality in mind and etc then do feel free to share. I'm not a telepath. As otherwise it looks like a leap of faith to me outside of "town was in really bad position at so-and-so day phase and this person was chill and they normally aren't the I-don't-care type".
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:36 pm
nahhhhhhh

That is kind of weak, but maybe okay from some angles.
MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:23 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:11 pm
personally I didn't understand it as a read of you
I understand "[player X] feels fine" as a townread, and I'm curious to know why you say you don't.
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:53 pm

tbh if you're serious about that and follow-through you can have my townread, don't care if you've murdered somebody in the past or not

Martin, it is nice to play with you again.

I will have some time on Monday and Wednesday evenings for gaming. I thought I could trust robyn to keep the game going while I am busy studying. I will be popping in time to time, check what is everyone cooking.

See, I am also coming across "phone in" for the first time. This will be a good addition to our glossary of hip FM terms lol
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

baker wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:08 pm

I will have some time on Monday and Wednesday evenings for gaming. I thought I could trust robyn to keep the game going while I am busy studying. I will be popping in time to time, check what is everyone cooking.

See, I am also coming across "phone in" for the first time. This will be a good addition to our glossary of hip FM terms lol
waaaaaiiiit you're bakermir? I was under the impression you were someone different with a coincidentally similar name

well that's good to know, doesn't really change my read of you though
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:08 pm I understand "[player X] feels fine" as a townread, and I'm curious to know why you say you don't.
I understand "I feel good about [player X]" as a townread

"feels fine" is a strict downgread into null or otherwise nuanced reads imo
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:40 pm

Easiest read of my life.

There's 4 in that list

👀
Hey go easy on him, Sticks aren’t known around the forest for their mathematics

But that is perplexing…tinfoil there exists that stick saw their partner and unconsciously left them out.
More likely however is stick didn’t realize MR was a player

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:18 pm
robyn wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:09 pm martin do you have any reads
you're town, cautious lean town on stick

everyone else is up in the air, though I am a bit tempted to sheep your read of scotty and to sus wilgy a bit. Scotty I hold back on because I haven't seen him scum in ages (I think) and yet when he's town he's usually preety strong in showing that, and wilgy I'm holding back on because I feel my only issue to pick with him is his wolf read of you and thats petty lol.
I hadn’t been scum in 20 straight games, then I randed scum back to back in Guitar Mafia and in Ted Lasso

You could use that as reference if you want. But if I’m wolf, I’d probably be trying to change my gameplay up

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:24 pm

Easiest read of my life.

There's 4 in that list

👀

But that is perplexing…tinfoil there exists that stick saw their partner and unconsciously left them out.
Maybe it's like Nebula in the original Infinity Gauntlet series, when she can't perceive Adam Warlock.

Or maybe it's like you said.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Baker, I have unsubstantiated expectations of your play this game. I expect you to bake up some HOT takes

And I’ll probably eat them because I’m a gluttonous pig

baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:20 pm

waaaaaiiiit you're bakermir? I was under the impression you were someone different with a coincidentally similar name

well that's good to know, doesn't really change my read of you though
bad witch chick told me to follow the white rabbit lol

and am I getting a town ticket from Martin themself? this game couldn't start any better.
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:32 pm

Baker, I have unsubstantiated expectations of your play this game. I expect you to bake up some HOT takes

And I’ll probably eat them because I’m a gluttonous pig
Come, come, syndicators, I am all yours to awe and wonder.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Do you do chocolate chip cookies?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:44 pm Do you do chocolate chip cookies?
awwwwwwwwwwyeahhhh

I kill for some fresh chocochippies

baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:44 pm Do you do chocolate chip cookies?
that would be the smell of a chocolate milk stain on my shirt

i like chocolate milk
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Chocolate milk is the best beverage ever. Number one for pure drinking enjoyment.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

[VOTE: long con] aubergine
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

If nothing else is going to happen....
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sometimes you have to generate your own excitement.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Abbi is gonna reread this from the start this time hopefully with like... the ability to retain info

ImageImage

Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Master Radishes »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:24 pm More likely however is stick didn’t realize MR was a player
She's not wrong.
Master Radishes
Hitman

No, we play at a normal pace. The rest of you are the ridiculous ones. :fist:
Master Radishes
Hitman

Why are everyone talking about phones anyway
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:24 pm

Easiest read of my life.

There's 4 in that list

👀

more that i didnt really register the names but saw a list and wondered how wilgy decided there had to be 1 in them specifically

so yeah i cant count, basically :p

wilgy ignoring my question is NOTED though. i will remember this when im deciding my night kill tomorrow
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

oh btw are you the martin from this years champs game 9 with that sick outing hammer? that was funny

also how do i unvote lol
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:24 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:08 pm I understand "[player X] feels fine" as a townread, and I'm curious to know why you say you don't.
I understand "I feel good about [player X]" as a townread

"feels fine" is a strict downgread into null or otherwise nuanced reads imo

honestly i just meant that i dont see any reason to actively suspect her atm (bc i saw someone vote her), but it can be taken as a light townlean if you want me to categorise the feeling into a read
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

martin's made some redeeming posts and im happy to join them on [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

:beer:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Stick wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:19 am

oh btw are you the martin from this years champs game 9 with that sick outing hammer? that was funny

also how do i unvote lol
You can change votes Willy nilly in this game

As for unvote, it’s an option hosts decide to put into poll, so just voting for the bottom (other) option always works if you don’t want to be on a wagon

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Very interested in activity on Long Con. I feel like I’ve been paranoid of LC for several games for his bouncy behavior and he was very much town. I don’t see the same bouncy behavior this game- it’s more serious and truncated.

not sure what to make of that

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:44 am Very interested in activity on Long Con. I feel like I’ve been paranoid of LC for several games for his bouncy behavior and he was very much town. I don’t see the same bouncy behavior this game- it’s more serious and truncated.

not sure what to make of that
Vote me then, bro! Best way to find out. I'm Puritan Town though. Vanilla.

Return to “Previous Rackets”