Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: They/their/theirs

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Rem »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pm
Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:17 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:15 pm
Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:12 pm Me and Robyn in the same mafia team would be poggers

This is not that timeline
Elaborate.
I like robyn

I have played with robyn

We have never been woofs together

Therefore it would be pog
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:17 pm
Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:12 pm Me and Robyn in the same mafia team would be poggers

i trust this
Fine.
Nya

Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 192

Post by tutuu »

im very happy with the activity so far, i think this is more than we usually get. i appreciate all of you for lending the time
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 149

Post by Epignosis »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pm Eh I didn't wanna get srs until I get back but alright

Robyn - I liked their "having too many posts" post. Certain early posts from what I recall also seemed fine.

Tutuu - I liked their hypothetical thing post on robyn. I slightly dislike the "this is not w/w" reads they are making.

Epignosis - I could see the aggressiveness as a double edged sword, especially with the Robyn thing.

Rem - tonally okay but that's where my opinions end.

Zenon - Probably my strongest wolf inclination right now and that's not saying much because like... Meh?

Rest of ppl haven't talked enough for an impression to be made
You are almost certainly mafia.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:23 pm im very happy with the activity so far, i think this is more than we usually get. i appreciate all of you for lending the time

Must. Not. Unvote.
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:24 pm You are almost certainly mafia.
i dont have a read on cape yet and i struggle reading him a lot. i'm going to sheep you at the moment

[VOTE: Cape] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:09 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:29 pm
Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:28 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:22 pm
Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:30 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:08 pm What did I just read
HOLD. THE. PHONE

Zenon is in this game that i didn't completely forgot was starting today for sure

*Hugs Zenon*

Oh yeah hello everyone else!

Omgggg Rem!!

I didn't know you were playing xD

Ikr??? Following the ins here wasn't easy x.x
I usually filter games now to make sure there's at least 3 people I Iike in a game but I knew robyn was playing so I blindly signed up and ignored the sign up thread.

But your here too so yay!!
I was invited by Robyn and i thought i was like the 3rd? In or something but yeah, happy to see you here :3
I'm happy to see you too UwU!
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:10 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:06 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:45 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:43 pm Upon checking there appears to be no post cap dope.

Thanks for making me read
[VOTE: Zenon] aubergine

Civilians read the rules.
I have never read the rules in my life xD
Why not?
*shrugs*

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I wanna wolf with you xD

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pm Eh I didn't wanna get srs until I get back but alright

Robyn - I liked their "having too many posts" post. Certain early posts from what I recall also seemed fine.

Tutuu - I liked their hypothetical thing post on robyn. I slightly dislike the "this is not w/w" reads they are making.

Epignosis - I could see the aggressiveness as a double edged sword, especially with the Robyn thing.

Zenon - Probably my strongest wolf inclination right now and that's not saying much because like... Meh?

Have you ever town read me xD

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Robyn Rem Zenon wolf team would be fire xD

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:27 pm

I wanna wolf with you xD
That's on the list!

We just mason together

You go for the right i go left

We punch pow hit them in the nuts
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm in a really good mood even though I'm sitting in a hospital xD

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:30 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:27 pm

I wanna wolf with you xD
That's on the list!

We just mason together

You go for the right i go left

We punch pow hit them in the nuts
We would sweep xD

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

And when they are on the floor asking whyyyyyyy? You say:

You know why? -.o
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:30 pm I'm in a really good mood even though I'm sitting in a hospital xD
:Pause:

Are you hurt?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:30 pm And when they are on the floor asking whyyyyyyy? You say:

You know why? -.o
Than post a cute anime gif xD

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:31 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:30 pm I'm in a really good mood even though I'm sitting in a hospital xD

Are you hurt?
Yeah but I will be okay. I was puking for the last 48 hours and started throwing up blood so... waiting for some tests.

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:32 pm

Are you hurt?
Yeah but I will be okay. I was puking for the last 48 hours and started throwing up blood so... waiting for some tests.
X.....X i hope you are alright
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:34 pm

Are you hurt?

Promise I will be.

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:31 pm
Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:30 pm And when they are on the floor asking whyyyyyyy? You say:

You know why? -.o
!!!!
☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't get to not be alright till we wolf together at least xD

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:35 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:31 pm

You know why? -.o
!!!!

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:35 pm

Are you hurt?

Promise I will be.
Taking promise back is forbidden!
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:36 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:35 pm

Are you hurt?

Promise I will be.
Taking promise back is forbidden!
Of course <3

ImageImage

robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

[VOTE: Cape90] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

zenon rem due to 19
epi cape due to 81
rem robyn due to 89

epi slight town due contradiction at 64
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 262

Post by DrWilgy »

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Cape Wolf
Falcon Town
Robyn Wolf
Rem Town
Tutuu Town
Epi Town
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Good day.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Why you no read me Wilgy

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Let me work through this to be more specific so everyone can see what I'm seeing:

There's an immediate need to appease here. If I'm bowling, I'm not checking my phone for mafia, and if I am, I'm telling you, "I'm bowling. Piss off." Bowling is serious business.

But let's say I'm wrong and Cape is cool about playing mafia while bowling. There's enough time between frames, sure.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmEh I didn't wanna get srs until I get back but alright
So let's get serious.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmRobyn - I liked their "having too many posts" post. Certain early posts from what I recall also seemed fine.
I saw the "having too many posts" post and don't understand what is likable about it. The second sentence is riddled with weasel words and phrases. "Certain?" (WHICH? If they are certain, you can name them. You didn't.) "from what I recall" (this gives you an avenue of "misremembering" later) "seemed fine" ("seemed" is another weasel word. Is it fine or isn't it?)

Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmTutuu - I liked their hypothetical thing post on robyn. I slightly dislike the "this is not w/w" reads they are making.
Hedging. An adverb accompanies the hedging. Again, no explanation accompanies the slightly disliking.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmEpignosis - I could see the aggressiveness as a double edged sword, especially with the Robyn thing.
You "could see." Weasel phrase. You either see or you don't. You're not taking a stance on me.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmRem - tonally okay but that's where my opinions end.
Hedging.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmZenon - Probably my strongest wolf inclination right now and that's not saying much because like... Meh?
So close. You had an opinion here and then you gave ellipses with nothing after.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pmRest of ppl haven't talked enough for an impression to be made
To reiterate:

You are almost certainly mafia.
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

lmao
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

im just here attracting all the mafia and im here for it

its mountainous baby
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:51 pm Why you no read me Wilgy
Because you are frightening and taste of purple.
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

ok fine epi towncore

although personally i wouldnt scumread cape for hedging, i find his tone naturally wolfy, he gets himself mischopped A TON

but i will say that him coming up with these elaborate explanations for his reads could be suspicious. i think most players who play loose early on and make a ton of reads - theyre just freeballing (see what wilgy did), and generally dont explain much, coming from town. explanations doesnt necessarily make one scum, but it does feel odd to me
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:54 pmlmao
but this does look towny
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:49 pmRobyn Wolf
elaborate
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

At the very least I know Epi is just red here

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine

Nice powerwolfing
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:56 pm ok fine epi towncore

although personally i wouldnt scumread cape for hedging, i find his tone naturally wolfy, he gets himself mischopped A TON

but i will say that him coming up with these elaborate explanations for his reads could be suspicious. i think most players who play loose early on and make a ton of reads - theyre just freeballing (see what wilgy did), and generally dont explain much, coming from town. explanations doesnt necessarily make one scum, but it does feel odd to me
I just thought that a wolf is .0000000000002% more likely to immediately copy another player.
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:56 pm At the very least I know Epi is just red here

Nice powerwolfing
huh? could you explain please - im confused that you're following up with this. your lmao reaction made me think you think epi is a wrong villager
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:57 pm

I just thought that a wolf is .0000000000002% more likely to immediately copy another player.
sorry i dont immediately understand who you are referring to. i think cape - but cape copying whom?
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:42 pm Image

zenon rem due to 19
epi cape due to 81
rem robyn due to 89

This looks like effort
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

robyn wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:56 pm
elaborate
You entered and placed doubt on yourself and capacities. Wolves are .0007% more likely to do this as an excuse for one's own play.
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:56 pm At the very least I know Epi is just red here

Nice powerwolfing
Ah, it took you turning in your rental shoes to reach an unwavering opinion about someone.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:58 pm

sorry i dont immediately understand who you are referring to. i think cape - but cape copying whom?
Cape copied Pyxxy.
Image Image Image
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Epi be like: wow cape isn't playing the game, i will pressure him into playing the game

Me: plays the game

Epi: Oh Cape is just appeasing me. And he is also hedgy... in a mafia game :wowee:. And he makes bad reads while on phone while bowling.

If you just take a second to think about how unfair Epi is being, he is legit just mafia
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:55 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:51 pm Why you no read me Wilgy
Because you are frightening and taste of purple.
Lulu player detected
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:00 am
robyn wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:56 pm
elaborate
You entered and placed doubt on yourself and capacities. Wolves are .0007% more likely to do this as an excuse for one's own play.
town lean on wilgy for the gimmick posting
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:00 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:58 pm

Cape copied Pyxxy.
and everyone else copied after that.

I dont see the issue here
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Rem wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:59 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:42 pm Image

zenon rem due to 19
epi cape due to 81
rem robyn due to 89

This looks like effort
And I welcome this. Means I can munch popcorn while Tutuu either self resolves or solves the game.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Hustles”