Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
Chihiro
The Mark
Posts in topic: 219
Aka: ChadMD

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Night 0)

Post by Chihiro »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:59 pm
Chihiro wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:56 pm Scrappy account is prob from someones role, its best we just ignore it I think?
Yup, they’re noise.

If the game doesn’t end after we flip all the mafia then we can do a detailed look of how everyone interacted with them as a sock and find the player, but until then I’m treating anything they do or say as NAI for all players
Pretty sure whats gonna happen is someones gonna die when N0 ends, that person is then only going to be controlling Scrappy.

Thats my mechanical guess.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 177

Post by Creature »

CRichard wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:54 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:53 pm Maybe I should stop getting distracted from my homework but I don't want to miss the only postcapless phase in the game
Pro tip: If you do your homework 1st, you won't get distracted doing 2 things at once. :nicenod:
Yeah but that's still gonna take me like one or two hours.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:39 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:19 pmmeow
Didn't we speak about this, child?
Quit being my opps mom
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Anyways I am voting Airfield, it sounds peaceful??? Unless there is a monster hijacking a plane.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Chihiro wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:59 pm Please dont neon lol
Please do
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'll prob give my quick take on each location after I am done with my hour long homework
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 145

Post by Scrappy Doo »

P-please don't hurt me! I promise to be a valuable member of the town alignment. I'll use my words and actions to show my pure and unwavering dedication to our cause as a true townie! So please, believe in me!
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

CRichard wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:52 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:45 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:44 pm
Chihiro wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:41 pm What an interesting gimmick to begin the game with. Are we actually gonna vote on a location or just yolo it like disjointed towns people?
I'm open to a discussion kinda like what Kate sort wants, except I'm not in the business of trying to figure out which monsters are for what location, bc I'm worried about soup

I _am_ willing to vote for someone's preferred location if all of town decides to tr someone and that person wants us to visit a specific location

if that makes sense
Weren't you just warning about the soup kill?
....Soup kill is public info. I'm not sure what your point is here.
Pyxxy's proposed plan performs poorly precisely providing porridge provisions.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Chihiro wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:56 pm Scrappy account is prob from someones role, its best we just ignore it I think?
Ignoring things seems pretty bad to me
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

But but but

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

What's the non n0 post cap lol

ImageImage

CRichard
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: CRich

Post by CRichard »

Scrappy is still part of the game. I don't see why ignoring it is a good idea.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Creature wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:02 pm
Please do
Okay!

ImageImage

Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:05 pm
But but but
:pleads:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:03 pm P-please don't hurt me! I promise to be a valuable member of the town alignment. I'll use my words and actions to show my pure and unwavering dedication to our cause as a true townie! So please, believe in me!
You were evil in the movies and also kinda a dick in general how do you plead?

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:05 pm What's the non n0 post cap lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

CRichard wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:05 pm
Scrappy is still part of the game. I don't see why ignoring it is a good idea.
Me and CRich share a brain cell I see

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Chihiro wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:06 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:05 pm
But but but
:pleads:
Only if you tell me the normal post cap.

I've totally read the set up btw

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:06 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:05 pm What's the non n0 post cap lol
Nevermind lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I only have 10 posts...weird

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:03 pm P-please don't hurt me! I promise to be a valuable member of the town alignment. I'll use my words and actions to show my pure and unwavering dedication to our cause as a true townie! So please, believe in me!
No + you look funny
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Oh my goodness, it's like super obvious that I'm not mafia, like seriously! I'm like a total sock puppet account, and being mafia would be like totally useless and harmful for me. Plus, my power is all about helping the town, and like, you'll definitely be able to see that in the thread! I mean, hello? I have a vote and I count towards parity, which is like, totally not what mafia does, am I right? So like, don't even think about ignoring me, because I'm gonna make some major moves and find those sneaky mafia and prove that I'm totally town!
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:09 pm Oh my goodness, it's like super obvious that I'm not mafia, like seriously! I'm like a total sock puppet account, and being mafia would be like totally useless and harmful for me. Plus, my power is all about helping the town, and like, you'll definitely be able to see that in the thread! I mean, hello? I have a vote and I count towards parity, which is like, totally not what mafia does, am I right? So like, don't even think about ignoring me, because I'm gonna make some major moves and find those sneaky mafia and prove that I'm totally town!
I will murder you with impunity doggo

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Where's the official scrappy doo hate club and how do I join
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:09 pm Oh my goodness, it's like super obvious that I'm not mafia, like seriously! I'm like a total sock puppet account, and being mafia would be like totally useless and harmful for me. Plus, my power is all about helping the town, and like, you'll definitely be able to see that in the thread! I mean, hello? I have a vote and I count towards parity, which is like, totally not what mafia does, am I right? So like, don't even think about ignoring me, because I'm gonna make some major moves and find those sneaky mafia and prove that I'm totally town!
Until I know where this account comes from, I am just gonna ignore your posts for my own sanity and so my reads dont get fucked with.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Creature wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:02 pm
CRichard wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:54 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:53 pm Maybe I should stop getting distracted from my homework but I don't want to miss the only postcapless phase in the game
Pro tip: If you do your homework 1st, you won't get distracted doing 2 things at once. :nicenod:
Yeah but that's still gonna take me like one or two hours.
1-2 hours well spent yes.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Omg, can we talk about how totally cute and uwu Creature is being with all of his doom posting? Like, he's totally townie because he's trying to help us out and warn us of impending doom! And Sig is so totally a townie too because he's trying to figure out my alignment and help us win! But like, I don't know about this whole third party thing, it's like so anti-town and not helping us at all. Plus, like, hello, I can totally win with town too, so we need to focus on finding those mafia and not waste time on third parties! Let's go team town, we got this! <3
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Chihiro wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:14 pm
Until I know where this account comes from, I am just gonna ignore your posts for my own sanity and so my reads dont get fucked with.
Zoinks! You can't ignore me, folks! I'm in the game and I'll prove to you what's self-evident! Yabba-dabba-doo!
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:10 pm Where's the official scrappy doo hate club and how do I join
You're in luck. Chihiro seems to be the leader of said club.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Puppy power, everyone! Let me tell you about lesbians! They're like, zoinks, so cool, you know?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Post by sig »

CRichard wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:17 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:10 pm Where's the official scrappy doo hate club and how do I join
Excuse you I made the first hate post so Ik the leader of the club
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 194

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:02 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:39 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:19 pmmeow
Didn't we speak about this, child?
Quit being my opps mom
Other people's property??

Gen x 4eva
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:19 pm
CRichard wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:17 pm
Excuse you I made the first hate post so Ik the leader of the club
In that case, Chihiro is the deputy leader of the hate Scraggy club.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 194

Post by Kate »

Sit, Scrappy-doo, Sit.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Sit! Good boy!
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

To make this clear, I can win with town
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:24 pm To make this clear, I can win with town
Interesting word choice.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

I know I may look like a sock puppet, but trust me, I have so much townie energy that will shine through if you spare me. But if you dare to vote me out, I'll have no choice but to embrace my inner wolf and go full villain. Let me prove myself, let me analyze and solve this day 1 puzzle. Don't you want to see what I'm capable of?
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Um actually this is night 0 there is no day 1 puzzle yet
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:33 pm Um actually this is night 0 there is no day 1 puzzle yet
Why would there be any puzzles?
ImageImage
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:33 pm Um actually this is night 0 there is no day 1 puzzle yet
I'm pretty sure it was in the OP, that this is N0.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:24 pm To make this clear, I can win with town
This sounds like something we should execute asap

ImageImage

Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Basically you can choose to win with other factions, based on this wording.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:27 pm I know I may look like a sock puppet, but trust me, I have so much townie energy that will shine through if you spare me. But if you dare to vote me out, I'll have no choice but to embrace my inner wolf and go full villain. Let me prove myself, let me analyze and solve this day 1 puzzle. Don't you want to see what I'm capable of?
I sincerely hope that this is the case.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Chihiro wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:37 pm
Third Party
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:37 pm
This sounds like something we should execute asap
Oh no, if you eliminate me, I might just have to switch sides and join the wolves instead of staying on the side of town. But I promise, if you spare me, I'll do my best to help the town and solve the mysteries of this game. Please don't take my word for it, let me gather evidence and present my case on day 1.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:40 pm
Third Party
Well at least we don't execute a town, if this is who we go with D1.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Okay so I’m reversing my don’t vote off this role if we can I want them gone.

Why?

What this along with them saying they don’t count to plurality reads to me as mafia signaling.

Best case it’s leave me alone I don’t count against you worst case it’s I’m fine winning with you if push comes to shove.

If everyone else wants to ignore them for now I’ll let it rest, BUT we definitely can’t let this role just run wild for the entire game given this.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Or they win by getting voted off lol
ImageImage
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

CRichard wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:42 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:40 pm
Third Party
Well at least we don't execute a town, if this is who we go with D1.
Ugh, hello?! Can you not see that I have two votes for parity? Like, seriously? You want me to be on the town side and not wolf side, but you're totally ignoring my abilities here. Rude much?

Return to “Previous Rackets”