No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Seanzie »

Hally wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:11 pm idk maybe this is all just wolf porscha AtEing because she thinks she’s cftwr
what does cftwr mean?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Hally »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:12 pm
Hally wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:07 pm i don’t know why people think nut is a wolf either lol

either y’all are upside down or i am
I didn't think she was until now. b/c imo her opinion should be closer to yours

I don't think anybody can read sean's attempts at engaging with me as productive or in good faith, he said literally only "you are who i'm concerned about the most. speak"

so then I spoke

and more than once he only replied with "yeah this is outted wolf it should die"

THERE IS NOTHING TO CONVERSE ABOUT IN BLACK AND WHITE WORLDS AND WORDS I CANNOT HELP YOU SEE ME IF YOU REFUSE TO INTERACT PROPERLY
i think nut is just weathervaning and latching onto sean’s push because his confidence is influencing her

it’s pretty standard nut stuff
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:12 pm
Hally wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:07 pm i don’t know why people think nut is a wolf either lol

either y’all are upside down or i am
I didn't think she was until now. b/c imo her opinion should be closer to yours

I don't think anybody can read sean's attempts at engaging with me as productive or in good faith, he said literally only "you are who i'm concerned about the most. speak"

so then I spoke

and more than once he only replied with "yeah this is outted wolf it should die"

THERE IS NOTHING TO CONVERSE ABOUT IN BLACK AND WHITE WORLDS AND WORDS I CANNOT HELP YOU SEE ME IF YOU REFUSE TO INTERACT PROPERLY
i have agreed with a lot of hally's opinions including about how sean has approached you

i just also happened to reach the conclusion that you're a wolf at the same time he did
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:14 pm
Hally wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:11 pm idk maybe this is all just wolf porscha AtEing because she thinks she’s cftwr
what does cftwr mean?
caught for the wrong reasons
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 270

Post by Porscha »

nutella wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:13 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:09 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:05 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:02 pm the problem @nutella is that I don't believe your push on me is genuine b/c most of my posts happened when you tr'd me. I have posted less since you tr'd me and so I find it hard to believe that with the posts I have made, you have 180'd on me being town into caught wolf. sean gave literally 0 accusations against me and yet here you are just riding it saying you read my iso and found it wolfy. which doesnt make a lot of sense since most of my iso was from when you were Tr'ing me. I think you have used both hally and sean as ways to push this narrative and if i'm wrong then so be it, but surely you understand my concern
hmm i wonder why my read is partially based on you having fallen off then huh

but also as i have said above your early iso is not worthy of the tr in retrospect, i only thought you were towny during the lily stuff and i dont think it holds water
so you only thought I was towny when I was tunnelled on someone flipped town (who I didnt vote for?) what about when I tunneled on ran? the reality is that my play has been wolf siding and sean couldn't even verbalize a single reason when I'm fully aware I'm not the towniest looking player in the game right now.

me "falling off" when I engage holistically and constantly with someone who also responded to me diligently (neon) is not AI unless you'd like to imagine a world where having no thread pull as wolf right now sounds like the best way to play the game, because I sure don't think it is and I'm not playing like it is
i thought the lily read was towny when i thought it was right so obviously it no longer applies lmao though i think she thought you were town tbf

and it's a completely valid strategy for wolves to play with low thread pull in this kind of game, obviously it's getting to the point where we're cracking down on people who are lying low but if they can get by with minimal effort they will
Ah, so you thought what i thought about lily, but for me it's wolfy now, and for you it isn't. sure.

I do not think the rest of the wolves are all slanking. at least one of them has to have some thread pull right now, if not more than 1. so how do you tell the slanking wolves from the non slanking wolves? why do you think all the wolves are slanking? if that's the case, you might as well let sbpc do the work for you.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Hally wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:15 pm
what does cftwr mean?
sean has listed 0 reasons as to why he thinks i'm wolf. just says I am. so what are the wrong reasons when there are no reasons presented?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:15 pm
Ah, so you thought what i thought about lily, but for me it's wolfy now, and for you it isn't. sure.
not remotely what i said lol? i said it doesnt matter

and i get if people wolfread me for it too

im just obviously in my town meta for other reasons despite having had some bad reads
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

what does cftwr mean?
idk. I'm glad I finally got her engaged. I'm not sure what to think though.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

however, sean probably thinks I'm wolf not just b/c of my anger, but b/c i'm not wolf reading him for it. which I may or may not be correct in thinking. but if he's wolfing right now then just vote me off now so I don't have to take responsibility for TR'ing someone who's playing kingmaker right now. for the record sean, I don't ever agree to play kingmaker, and I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with your terms. I already hard claimed player long before you asked me to confirm.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:02 pm the problem @nutella is that I don't believe your push on me is genuine b/c most of my posts happened when you tr'd me. I have posted less since you tr'd me and so I find it hard to believe that with the posts I have made, you have 180'd on me being town into caught wolf. sean gave literally 0 accusations against me and yet here you are just riding it saying you read my iso and found it wolfy. which doesnt make a lot of sense since most of my iso was from when you were Tr'ing me. I think you have used both hally and sean as ways to push this narrative and if i'm wrong then so be it, but surely you understand my concern

but also as i have said above your early iso is not worthy of the tr in retrospect, i only thought you were towny during the lily stuff and i dont think it holds water
so you only thought I was towny when I was tunnelled on someone flipped town (who I didnt vote for?) what about when I tunneled on ran? the reality is that my play has been wolf siding and sean couldn't even verbalize a single reason when I'm fully aware I'm not the towniest looking player in the game right now.

me "falling off" when I engage holistically and constantly with someone who also responded to me diligently (neon) is not AI unless you'd like to imagine a world where having no thread pull as wolf right now sounds like the best way to play the game, because I sure don't think it is and I'm not playing like it is
i thought the lily read was towny when i thought it was right so obviously it no longer applies lmao though i think she thought you were town tbf

and it's a completely valid strategy for wolves to play with low thread pull in this kind of game, obviously it's getting to the point where we're cracking down on people who are lying low but if they can get by with minimal effort they will

I do not think the rest of the wolves are all slanking. at least one of them has to have some thread pull right now, if not more than 1. so how do you tell the slanking wolves from the non slanking wolves? why do you think all the wolves are slanking? if that's the case, you might as well let sbpc do the work for you.
What is sbpc?

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:09 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:07 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:06 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:04 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:03 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:01 pm Skimmed the Porscha wolfening.

I can see it.

But you know what's better?

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine
No. you agreed to the terms and conditions.

Terms and conditions:
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:23 pm I thought about it, and I decided as town leader that there are two new thread rules.

Thread Rule 1: Everyone must claim either player or NPC. If you claim NPC and are alive after the culling, you are insta-killed. NPCs can claim player though (how could we stop them?) If someone claims NPC, they are NOT allowed to be voted.
Current hardclaim list:
Claimed player:
falcon45ca
Michelle
Seanzie
nutella
Hally
Inawordyes
Lumi
DrWilgy

Claimed NPC:
Manny
pyxxy

No claims:
DeeZees
ilario
Jackofhearts2005
Lumi
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Neon
Porscha
Ricochet
Schiavetto
sprityo
I've literally wanted 1 thing for 4 cycles now.

plz.
Pyxxy has agreed to be turbo'd first after the culling. Your wish will be granted if they are not an NPC.
uh I explicitly asked that Schia go before me if she's still around
You agreed to the terms and conditions.

Terms and conditions:
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:23 pm I thought about it, and I decided as town leader that there are two new thread rules.

Thread Rule 1: Everyone must claim either player or NPC. If you claim NPC and are alive after the culling, you are insta-killed. NPCs can claim player though (how could we stop them?) If someone claims NPC, they are NOT allowed to be voted. Pyxxy goes first if they claim NPC.
Current hardclaim list:
Claimed player:
falcon45ca
Michelle
Seanzie
nutella
Hally
Inawordyes
Lumi
DrWilgy

Claimed NPC:
Manny
pyxxy

No claims:
DeeZees
ilario
Jackofhearts2005
Lumi
Neon
Porscha
Ricochet
Schiavetto
sprityo
Conditional on my own condition.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:17 pm
what does cftwr mean?
I was already getting online to play. your words do not dictate when I am able to play and be engaged, and you're aware of this, since you were apparently pinging the fuck out of me when I wasn't around and then SR'ing me for it.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

hally is right that i am latching onto sean's confidence, if he becomes less confident i will too, and i am fully aware that if we're wrong on you i'll be under the spotlight tomorrow

but again i was independently making that post about your early iso and becoming confident you were a hit even before i saw the post where sean said he was sure
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:18 pm

What is sbpc?
sort by post count
as in you may as well just target all the lowest posting remaining players
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:17 pm however, sean probably thinks I'm wolf not just b/c of my anger, but b/c i'm not wolf reading him for it. which I may or may not be correct in thinking. but if he's wolfing right now then just vote me off now so I don't have to take responsibility for TR'ing someone who's playing kingmaker right now. for the record sean, I don't ever agree to play kingmaker, and I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with your terms. I already hard claimed player long before you asked me to confirm.
I just don't know why you didn't respond to any of my earlier pokes at you.

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

so it was a classic case of two town independently converging on the same answer which is a good sign ime (counterpoint, it happened with that ilario/hally solve thing and that was clearly wrong lol)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:10 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:07 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:06 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:04 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:03 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:01 pm Skimmed the Porscha wolfening.

I can see it.

But you know what's better?

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine
No. you agreed to the terms and conditions.

Terms and conditions:

Thread Rule 1: Everyone must claim either player or NPC. If you claim NPC and are alive after the culling, you are insta-killed. NPCs can claim player though (how could we stop them?) If someone claims NPC, they are NOT allowed to be voted.
Current hardclaim list:
Claimed player:
falcon45ca
Michelle
Seanzie
nutella
Hally
Inawordyes
Lumi
DrWilgy

Claimed NPC:
Manny
pyxxy

No claims:
DeeZees
ilario
Jackofhearts2005
Lumi
Neon
Porscha
Ricochet
Schiavetto
sprityo
I've literally wanted 1 thing for 4 cycles now.

plz.
Pyxxy has agreed to be turbo'd first after the culling. Your wish will be granted if they are not an NPC.
uh I explicitly asked that Schia go before me if she's still around
See this is the shit I was talking about. I don't think we have the time to play "queue up and chop down the npcs that are still around" and that's the exact game that Pyxxy is proposing.
two things

first, they wouldn't be NPCs, they would be players :)

second, so...you're advocating for chopping schia now? which imo is a waste, bc I believe they are an NPC and will disappear, better to wolf hunt as I believe you said once
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:18 pm
what does cftwr mean?
I was already getting online to play. your words do not dictate when I am able to play and be engaged, and you're aware of this, since you were apparently pinging the fuck out of me when I wasn't around and then SR'ing me for it.
You were around though, I pinged you like 5 times and then you spoke to Neon or someone but ignored me.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

nutella wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:18 pm hally is right that i am latching onto sean's confidence, if he becomes less confident i will too, and i am fully aware that if we're wrong on you i'll be under the spotlight tomorrow

but again i was independently making that post about your early iso and becoming confident you were a hit even before i saw the post where sean said he was sure
can you tell me what makes you have an inkling of confidence in your read on me right now? are you not able to find towny reasons for anything i have done? iawy gets to be super fucked massively wolfy looking wrong at last eod, but i'm not able to be town and wrong? how are you defining the lines between the wifoms? I can present an answer to everything you have accused me of. so I need something from you that makes me believe you aren't just choosing to see some things i've done as wolfy, but have no other option of seeing them wolfy.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i’m gonna lol so hard if it turns out falcon was a wolf and has been getting carried by bad meta reads

the man is doing nothing lol

hope y’all are right about him
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:20 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:18 pm
what does cftwr mean?
You were around though, I pinged you like 5 times and then you spoke to Neon or someone but ignored me.
I asked nutella what pressure, went back to the last page I had missed, and still didn't see anything but your naked vote. my apologies if I missed it. I was gone since last night when I last posted.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:11 pm @Porscha come hang out
Porscha wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:11 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:53 pm Any new significant developments?

I keep starting both the Hally Manny and Ilario ISOs to check against what I found previously but can't hold my attention in the same place to save my life today.

Also behold, my froggy mug:
I love your frog mug, but... is that... lucky charms... in chocolate milk in there?
Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:36 pm I don't like how @Porscha doesn't want to come play with me.
Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:11 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
Porscha wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:16 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:05 pm I am sorry but you know first hand this isn't my scum game. I'm better than this.

I've defs slanked as town before though.
At no point did I say this is alignment indicative, nor scum indicative for you.

And you still didnt correct me. If you say I am misrepresenting, then correctly represent.
Porscha wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:19 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:16 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:15 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:45 pm
Hally wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:43 pm anyone got a read on dz?
I'd elim them :shrug:
I thought Vivax spewed DZ town when I read his ISO, what’s your take?
I didn't read Vivax's ISO and probably am not going to.
Well that’s problematic considering he’s literally a flipped wolf
I'm not going to read vivax's ISO either

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Hally wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:21 pm i’m gonna lol so hard if it turns out falcon was a wolf and has been getting carried by bad meta reads

it's a relatively fine line between falcon's town game and scum game and everybody says he posts less as wolf cuz he doenst like wolfing and doenst like lying but i don't think i've personally witnessed that in his scum games so I do not like to use that meta read other people insist is true on him and I haven't had time to catch up on his posts today to evaluate otherwise
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:23 pm

I keep starting both the Hally Manny and Ilario ISOs to check against what I found previously but can't hold my attention in the same place to save my life today.

I love your frog mug, but... is that... lucky charms... in chocolate milk in there?
Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:36 pm I don't like how @Porscha doesn't want to come play with me.
Neon wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:05 pm I am sorry but you know first hand this isn't my scum game. I'm better than this.

At no point did I say this is alignment indicative, nor scum indicative for you.

And you still didnt correct me. If you say I am misrepresenting, then correctly represent.
Hally wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:43 pm anyone got a read on dz?
sorry king, I see i have notifs and assume I will see them during catch up but I suppose i didn't. I rarely click on the notifs themselves. you got what you got out of me and only you can decide if I had a reason to avoid you but nobody else in the game. hopefully you understand it wouldn't make sense that I would avoid only you.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

nutella wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:50 pm new string of porscha posts sucks
looked at the first couple pages of her iso and in retrospect they also suck
shes a wolf
Nutella tomorrow: Oh darn. Wrong again. But don’t worry, I’ve got a new strong suspect!
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:25 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:23 pm

sorry king, I see i have notifs and assume I will see them during catch up but I suppose i didn't. I rarely click on the notifs themselves. you got what you got out of me and only you can decide if I had a reason to avoid you but nobody else in the game. hopefully you understand it wouldn't make sense that I would avoid only you.
I don't think you avoided me. I think you avoided the pressure.

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:26 pm
shes a wolf
Nutella tomorrow: Oh darn. Wrong again. But don’t worry, I’ve got a new strong suspect!
👀
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:24 pm
Hally wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:21 pm i’m gonna lol so hard if it turns out falcon was a wolf and has been getting carried by bad meta reads

it's a relatively fine line between falcon's town game and scum game and everybody says he posts less as wolf cuz he doenst like wolfing and doenst like lying but i don't think i've personally witnessed that in his scum games so I do not like to use that meta read other people insist is true on him and I haven't had time to catch up on his posts today to evaluate otherwise
he posts less than this as a wolf?

he has like 20 posts lol
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Porscha is kinda obviously town and I’m getting a bit tilted over it
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:21 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:18 pm hally is right that i am latching onto sean's confidence, if he becomes less confident i will too, and i am fully aware that if we're wrong on you i'll be under the spotlight tomorrow

can you tell me what makes you have an inkling of confidence in your read on me right now? are you not able to find towny reasons for anything i have done? iawy gets to be super fucked massively wolfy looking wrong at last eod, but i'm not able to be town and wrong? how are you defining the lines between the wifoms? I can present an answer to everything you have accused me of. so I need something from you that makes me believe you aren't just choosing to see some things i've done as wolfy, but have no other option of seeing them wolfy.
it's not at all about being wrong dsl;afkj;sadlkfjsal;dfj

it's your posts
your iso
looks like the iso of a wolf
just in general

the early posts joking about being npc and not having real contributions, stuff like that, it's mostly vibes
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:19 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:17 pm however, sean probably thinks I'm wolf not just b/c of my anger, but b/c i'm not wolf reading him for it. which I may or may not be correct in thinking. but if he's wolfing right now then just vote me off now so I don't have to take responsibility for TR'ing someone who's playing kingmaker right now. for the record sean, I don't ever agree to play kingmaker, and I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with your terms. I already hard claimed player long before you asked me to confirm.
I just don't know why you didn't respond to any of my earlier pokes at you.
like, if that's the wolfiest thing i done, I just cannot fathom how i'm your #1 pick to go over today. I didn't agree to this kingmaker nonsense, you aren't my fucking boss, not my dad, I don't care about that stuff. it isn't important to me. please choose something AI other than me missing your pings, and assuming I avoided you when all I did was directly choose to interact with you in a way that did nothing but frustrate and anger me. I could have still avoided you but chose not to. Why do you think that is? do you think I'm happier for it? do you think i'm more townread for it? no. I did it because you asked and I went out of my way to go find your pings instead of spending time catching up on the game. If I don't think you are kingmaker and not the end all be all on decision making for today, and therefore have little to no reason to appeal directly to you, then why did I choose to do it regardless? perhaps it makes most sense that I am being honest. I ask you to reconsider yourself on me today.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

!votecount

someone pls
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:28 pm Porscha is kinda obviously town and I’m getting a bit tilted over it
Who should we flashwagon?

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

nutella wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:28 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:21 pm

it's not at all about being wrong dsl;afkj;sadlkfjsal;dfj

it's your posts
your iso
looks like the iso of a wolf
just in general

the early posts joking about being npc and not having real contributions, stuff like that, it's mostly vibes
nutella, I understand what you are saying. I am requesting you provide some posts or something to validate your reasons. Anybody could say that about anybody at any time, but it doesn't mean much without a little show and tell.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Let’s yeet Nutella her tail is much fluffier than the average human’s tail. Could just be a catgirl but I haven’t seen anything else that indicates Nutella is a catgirl and not just a wolf.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:26 pm
shes a wolf
we'll see

now do you think that is actually indicative of my wolf game? when weighed against everything else i have done in this game participation level and posting style wise?

that would be an extremely cheap take
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:30 pm Let’s yeet Nutella her tail is much fluffier than the average human’s tail. Could just be a catgirl but I haven’t seen anything else that indicates Nutella is a catgirl and not just a wolf.
this is bullshit and you know it

now please hard claim whether youre npc or player

if you and ilario are both players then mac actually fucked up lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:29 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:28 pm Porscha is kinda obviously town and I’m getting a bit tilted over it
Who should we flashwagon?
Nutella. She’s latched onto your frankly bad push on Porscha in just the wolfiest way. Just vague accusations stated with absolute certainty.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

yknow what

sure

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

we can just resolve this after all

and yall can call me a coward for being afraid of being wrong on porscha
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Nutella can you give us a VC?

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I for real have to leave for work. gonna be late b/c I can't get myself off of mafia. lol
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Day 6 Vote Count
SoD: #6770 EoD: #0

nutella (4): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (7), pyxxy (42), Manny (19), Seanzie (184)
falcon45ca (3): Jackofhearts2005 (69), Lumi (22), nutella (138)
porscha (3): Michelle (25), DeeZees (38), falcon45ca (20)
Not Voting (2): MacDougall (4), Porscha (54)
pyxxy (2): Neon (38), DrWilgy (27)
sprityo (1): Ricochet (5)
spirityo (1): ilario (20)
unvote (1): Hally (100)
schiavetto (1): Inawordyes (57)
ilario (1): sprityo (2)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

seanzie wtf
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:31 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:30 pm Let’s yeet Nutella her tail is much fluffier than the average human’s tail. Could just be a catgirl but I haven’t seen anything else that indicates Nutella is a catgirl and not just a wolf.
this is bullshit and you know it

now please hard claim whether youre npc or player

if you and ilario are both players then mac actually fucked up lol
S’not bullshit. I believe it in my heart, the alignment of which is only important to wolves and anal retentive ppl. Yous wolfin. Porscha is super townie just look at her.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:32 pm I for real have to leave for work. gonna be late b/c I can't get myself off of mafia. lol
Can you vote Nutella before you go?

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

yknow what sure let me out

im fucking town and would be a really dumb mischop when we have multiple actual suspects but i would love to not have to deal with this stupid game anymore

i was supposed to be an npc anyway and mac messed up
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

@MacDougall modkill me for outing the secret i dont fucking care anymore
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

just look at my wooper's face. could that be the face of a wolf
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:33 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:32 pm I for real have to leave for work. gonna be late b/c I can't get myself off of mafia. lol
Can you vote Nutella before you go?
tbf I pushed back on nutella with wolf accusation but I just saw her post at mac so um. think i prefer falcon today

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”