Felt Mafia 3 [EndGame]

Moderator: Community Team

What should the next Felt Mafia game be about?

Return to Felt Origins
22%
Glass v. Plastic
11%
Felt 4: The Quilting Bee
67%
Other (please place in comments)
No votes

Total votes: 9
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Day 1]

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:07 pm @S~V~S What do you think of Kate thus far?
No u lol
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:12 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:07 pm @S~V~S What do you think of Kate thus far?
No u lol
If you're asking me what I think of you, I think you don't actually suspect me. You said to me before the game started 'I'm not gonna assume you're town this time so watch out' or something like that. I think you're only throwing suspicion on me because you're trying to counteract your urge to townread me because I'm your kid.

Alternatively, you're mafia and you are using this as leverage to get a push on me.

If you make a case against me that makes sense I will rethink this.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

How's that for engagement MOM
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 94

Post by S~V~S »

Initially, I was not sure. She was saying how quiet it was without Golden, Scotty, then looking for Epignosis (which tbh, I have been looking forward to playing with him again too, so meh), but not really saying much herself.

But then she picked up the slack and I think she's more likely town than not.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:12 pm
No u lol
Also, I asked for SVS'd opinion because I think she's town and, according to many different people, can read you easily. I want a read I can most likely trust.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:19 pm
Initially, I was not sure. She was saying how quiet it was without Golden, Scotty, then looking for Epignosis (which tbh, I have been looking forward to playing with him again too, so meh), but not really saying much herself.

Thank you.

This makes me think Kate is being driven to scumread me just because I'm her kid and she has a natural lens on me to think I'm innocent, so she wants to counteract that, rather than her being mafia.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Kate are you serious rn. The one time I'm talking about you you leave the thread :sob:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Here's my thought process on falcon.
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:45 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:16 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:23 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:43 pm I've caught up... Falcon and Neon seem to be Mafia.

Neon's energy does not match my expectations, it may be AI... I think.
Can you elaborate? Certainly your lick gave off more than that? Or is it just the feels on these 2?
Yes. I think Town Falcon who is present early would have a minor interest in scouting...

This does not appear to be present so far.

Neon has seemed to drastically shift meta to come out guns blasting. Neon is a player who is good at finding town and going from there... Not this behavior we see now.

Now, I should continue my efforts at home.
[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

This is not how a player should read my slot, and Wilgz has more than enough experience to know this.

So! I expect this is Wilgz Maf scouting, of course which he knows Town falcon will get engaged, at which point he can go "Oh, he IS Town after all!"

Imma chop that slot right meow
Here is the initial no u that caught my attention.
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:03 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:51 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:43 pm I've caught up... Falcon and Neon seem to be Mafia.

Can you elaborate? Certainly your lick gave off more than that? Or is it just the feels on these 2?
Yes. I think Town Falcon who is present early would have a minor interest in scouting...

Neon has seemed to drastically shift meta to come out guns blasting. Neon is a player who is good at finding town and going from there... Not this behavior we see now.

This is not how a player should read my slot, and Wilgz has more than enough experience to know this.

So! I expect this is Wilgz Maf scouting, of course which he knows Town falcon will get engaged, at which point he can go "Oh, he IS Town after all!"

Can anyone else with more experience on these two players weigh in?

This is a tad no u-ish. Is no u also no longer a thing?
You've experience with me, what did you find typical of my Town play? It's only the one game, but I feel it's a pretty typical one

Here he suggests reading the last game as comparison, with the qualifier that "its only one game." But...he calls it typical.
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:03 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:55 pm It’s really early to pull the “you should be able to read me better” IMO. It’s defensive in a way that I don’t think town has to be this early
Tell me more.

Like, is it out of character for me to make a read others don't agree with?
More suggestion that he is readable.
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:36 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:14 pm

but you are already engaged.

This is not like the recent games where you were away from keyboard... You are here but have proposed no town Falcon esq lines of question.
No, I've splashed in the pool, but I haven't started swimming yet.

This isn't all too different from Guns & Lawyers, where I was around but not serious until later in the game.

Am I capable of duplicating this as a Wolf? At this stage, sure totally, but my engagement as the game progresses is how to read my slot.

So for D0/D1 SR on my slot if I'm not howlin'? Not how to read my slot, and you know this
Now it's too early to be reading him? And he's speaking to Wilgy, who presumably has played many games with him. But to me, I was supposed to recognize his civ game based on the ONE GAME we played together. Which is it? :confused:

In addition, wilgy tries to do a read based on the past games and play and falcon says, I can fake it so what do you expect?

So essentially, he picks and chooses who should be able to read him and why and then condemns any reads on him based on the exact method he put forth for reading him.

Moving my vote, at least until I hear more opinions.

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:17 pm How's that for engagement MOM
You're grounded.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:24 pm Kate are you serious rn. The one time I'm talking about you you leave the thread :sob:
I didn't leave freshypants I was doing a post on falcon.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:22 pm

Thank you.

This makes me think Kate is being driven to scumread me just because I'm her kid and she has a natural lens on me to think I'm innocent, so she wants to counteract that, rather than her being mafia.
Ya know, I felt pretty bad pointing it out at first but your reaction is easing my regret.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:38 pm

Thank you.

Ya know, I felt pretty bad pointing it out at first but your reaction is easing my regret.
Pointing what out? The scumread? Don't feel bad, that's what the game is about lol. I'm just telling you why I think you're scumreading me. You still have not yet made a case or really explained why you think I'm bad.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:43 pm

Thank you.

Pointing what out? The scumread? Don't feel bad, that's what the game is about lol. I'm just telling you why I think you're scumreading me. You still have not yet made a case or really explained why you think I'm bad.
Pointing out that I didn't necessarily see you as innocent the way I did the first game.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:40 pm I'm only half joking w/ my Marmot pokes, and I'm not super stoked on his responses...or lack thereof
All of your marmot pokes seemed like jokes, there were four of them and they all looked 100% like jokes. One was about him liking hummus, another about his clothes. How did you expect him to respond back?

Then your exchange with Sabie (and there was a similar one with Neon),
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:20 pm
sabie12 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:12 pm I've been a bit busy today with various plans and playing D&D and such so haven't had much of a chance to be here. I like that this game is a hit more chillaxed and laid back so far. Easier to keep up with and this is my first game playing in about a year. I don't feel super strong either way on anyone so far. Tsp and epi still haven't shown up yet. I'm going to go eat dinner and check back in later.
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:40 pm I'm only half joking w/ my Marmot pokes, and I'm not super stoked on his responses...or lack thereof
You think that is ai for Marmot? Or just kinda trying to push him to talk?
Number two, but I need him to talk to figure out number one
Then you came back and voted Wilgy without waiting for Marmot to come back into the thread to answer. Like you had a vote to place and didn't much care where you put it.

I'll have time to read back some in LGM, I should be here most of the day so I have time to vote.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:45 pm

Thank you.

Pointing out that I didn't necessarily see you as innocent the way I did the first game.
Well, I also remember you said something to someone in LGM along the lines of 'Read his (mine) D1 I think you'll agree (with your townread on me)' so I want to know what it is that's missing this game that was there in LGM. Unless it's my lack of posts in which case I urge you to 1. Look at my post count again, I think I'm close to 50 so probably 35 on topic? and 2. Remember that I'm not asking nearly as many questions this time.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:51 pm

Thank you.

Well, I also remember you said something to someone in LGM along the lines of 'Read his (mine) D1 I think you'll agree (with your townread on me)' so I want to know what it is that's missing this game that was there in LGM. Unless it's my lack of posts in which case I urge you to 1. Look at my post count again, I think I'm close to 50 so probably 35 on topic? and 2. Remember that I'm not asking nearly as many questions this time.
Duly noted, counselor.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:56 pm

Thank you.

Duly noted, counselor.
Sorry, I missed the question in there. You were a tad lost day one because you had never played before. But that would not apply to this game anyway so I wonder why you bring that point up? Well ot would apply a little I guess, to be fair but not nearly to the level of your first game.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 200

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:29 am I turned the player list into ISO links for those of you playing from mobile devices. If there is something else that needs done, let me know. :daisy:
Your my hero
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Mongoose wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:11 pm Noontime Check-in/Optional Prompt:

What’s the best office party (holiday or otherwise) you’ve ever attended?

My answer: Last night my husband @reywaS (who will literally never see this because he “forgot” his password) attended a holiday party thrown by the fitness studio owners where I teach yoga. It was held at one of those family fun zones where they have arcade games, ski-ball, Go-Karts, laser tag, batting cages, mini golf, VR games etc. The studio owners rent the entire place out for us fitness instructors and our families so it’s a great time.

Time is ticking - Get your Day 1 votes in!

I've never been to an office party

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Yo. So there's a fuck ton of walls in this page and I can not read them because of my dyslexia like my eyes glaze over and I die.

Part of why I try not to do so many walls and why I reply to every thing individually.

I don't want you to stop writing walls cause that's part of the game but can you please ask me any questions you want me to answer in like a separate post from the wall even if like you just copy it again when your done it will help me so much.

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:58 pm

Thank you.

[/quote]

Duly noted, counselor.
[/quote]

Sorry, I missed the question in there. You were a tad lost day one because you had never played before. But that would not apply to this game anyway so I wonder why you bring that point up? Well ot would apply a little I guess, to be fair but not nearly to the level of your first game.
[/quote]

I was lost D1 in LGM. So you took that as I'm town in LGM? This has confused me, I feel like I would only be more confused if I was thrown into LGM as mafia so that doesn't really make sense.

I'm gonna hopefully clarify: I brought up LGM because you said to look at my LGM D1 and that made me obvitown. I want to know why I was obvitown D1 there and not here.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Dennis wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:08 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:58 pm Well, I also remember you said something to someone in LGM along the lines of 'Read his (mine) D1 I think you'll agree (with your townread on me)' so I want to know what it is that's missing this game that was there in LGM. Unless it's my lack of posts in which case I urge you to 1. Look at my post count again, I think I'm close to 50 so probably 35 on topic? and 2. Remember that I'm not asking nearly as many questions this time.

Duly noted, counselor.
I was lost D1 in LGM. So you took that as I'm town in LGM? This has confused me, I feel like I would only be more confused if I was thrown into LGM as mafia so that doesn't really make sense.

I'm gonna hopefully clarify: I brought up LGM because you said to look at my LGM D1 and that made me obvitown. I want to know why I was obvitown D1 there and not here.
Woah I screwed that up, fixed it lol
Dennis
Loan Shark

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Day 0]

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:40 am
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:24 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:15 am Welcome to my scum pile

[VOTE: Lemon] aubergine
why aubergine?
lucy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:07 am i am back and i am town this time
*squints*
idk, not feeling this
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:18 am Is it bad if that makes me want to vote you lol
the lol and the fact that it's a question makes this feel more friendly than it needs to be
probably not super AI though
lucy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:22 am you should vote mafia not town
this post actually makes me feel a bit better about the previous one but still easily made as either alignment tbh
lucy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:28 am so now i pose the question, even if i was a wolf, do you think you could have successfully caught me based off my current actions
ok, it feels like they're treating each other as town now
not w/w
fingersplints wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:52 am
What current actions in the thread are most likely to catch a wolf?

I don’t really like the dismissive “you were just wrong so have to be here” to a small day 1 suspicion comment. The thread has been mostly OT, someone has to get things rolling.
kinda like this
viberead town
Quin wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:42 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:28 am
I've caught others by doing this.
you're bad
probably also >rand town
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:45 am Thanks. That's the fastest anyone has told me I'm bad before.

But am I bad as in a shit player. Or bad as in mafia?

One of these is true.
Neon interpreting bad as skill-related rather than alignment is towny imo
S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:50 am Ha ha I win, Rondo said I was bad on page one, and I’m pretty sure it was page one in LGM when Sean did, too.

I’m home pretty much all weekend, so I’ll have plenty of time to stay caught up.

On this list, Lemonfairy is new to me, I played with TSP a few time, but I don’t recall his game well, so he might as well be.
very neutral post, doesn't swing me either way
lucy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:58 am do you think using tactics and strategy is ai for me?
lucy feels very self-focused this game
idk what to make of it yet
S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:05 am I’ve played games with40 and 50 people, and never kept a spreadsheet
omg imagine making a spreadsheet for 40/50 people
I can barely bother to make those with 7 people
lucy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:10 am i also wasn't lying about my memory, i've never taken notes in a single class, nor do i need spreadsheets to track reads, it's all easily retained.
-_- opposite of me
everything gets deleted after a while
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:57 am Alright, who's Maf? Still Marmot?
[VOTE: marmot] aubergine
I'm reading these as though they're entrance posts but this just reminded me that there was a N0 that I didn't bother to read
uhhh whatever ig, I'll just make do

also, is aubergine an inside joke or a reference to something?
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:03 amMarmot
why though
but post is fine ig
Roxy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:07 am @Neon Not sure yet but eye was drawn somewhere D 0 but I'm giving it a chance since it was only D 0. So no name mentioning for yet. How about you?
ehhh ok this can be vibe town too

I've already forgotten the other people I gave vibe townreads to
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:11 am I don't have many thoughts. I think Lucy is town... so like can't wait for round 2 of Neon vs everyone lol
why

ok, I'm going to end this one here b/c it's getting long
The answer to all your questions about me is

"Because"
@Neon In one of my walls I said this in response to what I quoted:

I would love to hear a bit more from you than things like this, especially remembering your walls of defense last game. Obviously you can't do that right now because it's D1, but I'm pretty sure you can give a bit more than "Because".
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:08 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:58 pm
Duly noted, counselor.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

YES. you answered your own question. You were lost in the beginning of LGM, as in no help, no coaching and no experience.

Now you're really starting to worry me as we went over this point so many times in that game that your post almost seems deliberately obtuse.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:14 pm

why aubergine?
*squints*
idk, not feeling this
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:18 am Is it bad if that makes me want to vote you lol
the lol and the fact that it's a question makes this feel more friendly than it needs to be
this post actually makes me feel a bit better about the previous one but still easily made as either alignment tbh
lucy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:28 am so now i pose the question, even if i was a wolf, do you think you could have successfully caught me based off my current actions
not w/w

I don’t really like the dismissive “you were just wrong so have to be here” to a small day 1 suspicion comment. The thread has been mostly OT, someone has to get things rolling.
kinda like this
viberead town
you're bad
probably also >rand town
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:45 am Thanks. That's the fastest anyone has told me I'm bad before.

One of these is true.
S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:50 am Ha ha I win, Rondo said I was bad on page one, and I’m pretty sure it was page one in LGM when Sean did, too.

I’m home pretty much all weekend, so I’ll have plenty of time to stay caught up.

On this list, Lemonfairy is new to me, I played with TSP a few time, but I don’t recall his game well, so he might as well be.
lucy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:58 am do you think using tactics and strategy is ai for me?
S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:05 am I’ve played games with40 and 50 people, and never kept a spreadsheet
lucy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:10 am i also wasn't lying about my memory, i've never taken notes in a single class, nor do i need spreadsheets to track reads, it's all easily retained.
-_- opposite of me
I'm reading these as though they're entrance posts but this just reminded me that there was a N0 that I didn't bother to read

why though
but post is fine ig
Roxy wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:07 am @Neon Not sure yet but eye was drawn somewhere D 0 but I'm giving it a chance since it was only D 0. So no name mentioning for yet. How about you?

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:11 am I don't have many thoughts. I think Lucy is town... so like can't wait for round 2 of Neon vs everyone lol
why

"Because"

I would love to hear a bit more from you than things like this, especially remembering your walls of defense last game. Obviously you can't do that right now because it's D1, but I'm pretty sure you can give a bit more than "Because".
This post, for example, looks like civ dennis.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Kate wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:15 pm You were lost in the beginning of LGM, as in no help, no coaching and no experience.
This is what I wanted, I think. The no coaching part. OKay this makes a lot more sense now. I know we went over that in LGM, but at the part I was talking about (when you said to read my D1), I don't remember the coaching thing being brought up, so I didn't make the connection. Thank you.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:14 pm

why aubergine?
*squints*
idk, not feeling this
not w/w

kinda like this
viberead town
you're bad
probably also >rand town

One of these is true.

-_- opposite of me

why though
but post is fine ig

why

"Because"

I dunno I don't have much to add lol. At least not right now. I'm struggling to get my footing right now.

ImageImage

sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Marmot wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:33 pm In the Wilgy/falcon dispute, I definitely agree with Wilgy about falcon, and between the two think Wilgy is more likely to be town atm.

I do think that sabie means what she said about Wilgy, thinking that him pushing falcon for not doing anything when there wasn't much to do, although I don't agree with her on it, as I think Wilgy is more multi-dimensional than her recollection suggests.

@sabie12 what do you make of falcon at this point?
Yeah I think I've been away for a bit so I'm a little out of the loop and out of practice.
I guess maybe I was reading it as wilgy came in early when there wasn't a lot of discussion yet and said falcon would be doing more by now. I see now the perspective is more that the important thing to look at is falcon's reaction rather than wilgy's initial statement. If we look at it that way falcon seems more defensive and reactive to it than wilgy. So then the question is, is falcon's reaction like that because he genuinely feels wilgy is reading him unfairly or that he is mafia who has been caught too early and needs to deflect elsewhere
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Mongoose wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:11 pm Noontime Check-in/Optional Prompt:

What’s the best office party (holiday or otherwise) you’ve ever attended?

My answer: Last night my husband @reywaS (who will literally never see this because he “forgot” his password) attended a holiday party thrown by the fitness studio owners where I teach yoga. It was held at one of those family fun zones where they have arcade games, ski-ball, Go-Karts, laser tag, batting cages, mini golf, VR games etc. The studio owners rent the entire place out for us fitness instructors and our families so it’s a great time.

Time is ticking - Get your Day 1 votes in!

I don't really like going to office parties. I often find them awkward, but they usually have really good food and they used to do fun raffles. I won a TV one time so that was cool. Now they don't do as much since covid. At a previous employer they had us go to a theme park for the summer picnic which was fun.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 31

Post by falcon45ca »

I am hungover today and have to wrap presents n such.

If you need anything, just text me, don't call

Expect medium things from me tomorrow
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

You want us to text you?
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

HELLO
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I am cleared from being mafia by forgetting g this game existed
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:05 pm I am hungover today and have to wrap presents n such.

If you need anything, just text me, don't call

Expect medium things from me tomorrow
New phone, who dis? Wrong "thread" perhaps? Lol
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I’m good at reading falcon
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:13 pm I am cleared from being mafia by forgetting g this game existed
Welcome!
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jesus I dont have much time I have to go watch die hard
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OK, I just realized this poll doesn't end at 9, it ends at 7:30, about 3 hours.

I read back in LGM, and while Falcon had a fair bit of OT/banter type posts, his serious seemed more serious than it does here. While I found his Wilgy situation to be hard to understand, I found his position re Marmot to be more of an issue. It's a joke, it's a joke, maybe it's not a joke. Maybe it's a pressure vote. And then he dropped it before Marmot even came back.

Maybe someone should text him and let him know he's taking votes :noble:

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

I'll be in and out before EOD.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 59

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:11 pm You want us to text you?
You heard the man! Text him that! :haha:
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I am undecided on falcon. I still do find his initial reaction to Wilgy to be too defensive in a possible caught mafia way. I think I'm getting better at reading falcon, but he’s definitely still not someone I would consider myself to be good at reading.
I don’t think he is a bad vote candidate today.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:14 pm Jesus I dont have much time I have to go watch die hard
Before you go watch die hard, thoughts on falcon please?!
Gro-oo-ovy
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I feel most comfortable on [VOTE: Neon] aubergine for now.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

fingersplints wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:38 pm
I don’t have his phone number :shrug:
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:12 pmHELLO
Hey welcome to the game!
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:14 pm I’m good at reading falcon
If so curious to see what you think. If you get the chance to catch up on today.
~Darren Shan~
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

My fave christmas party was when I took my older sister to mine and she was passed out drunk in my car before we finished the salad course. Lmao. I stayed and had two desserts then went home.

I cannot believe Rondo hasn't come back. He is my strongest ping for day one. I'm gonna vote:Rondo.

I see falcon taking votes but tbh I feel more pinged by the good Dr Wigly. So I cannot see me voting for falcon.

The Kate and Dennis back and forth has me - intrigued - but tbf I am a yet undecided on them.

Lemon welcome. I do not suspect or vote newbies day 1. Your welcome.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:01 pm
It is hilarious. <3 but does it make him bad?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:21 pm
EBWOP
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

No, there is also town BTS in this game. But having read his ISO and compared it to LGM, I think civ BTS Is less likely.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:26 pm
No, there is also town BTS in this game. But having read his ISO and compared it to LGM, I think civ BTS Is less likely.
I understand what you are getting at. I guess I really do not know anybodys game style truly. It's been so long since I've played but day ones are always a crapshoot.
;)
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Hmm I feel undecided day 1 is tough. I also was thinking the poll ended later whoops. I was unsure about falcon but his reaction earlier coupled with his most recent dismissive response makes me lean a little more on the side of scum reading him.
~Darren Shan~

Return to “Previous Heists”