Porscha
No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 81

Re: Secret Playerlist - Copy votecount when you cast vote - If you want to play ... just post - If you want spec let me

Post by hollowkatt »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:10 pm Can't believe in being bullied for saying lopbunny is low key kinda thicc
bunnythicc
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Secret Playerlist - Copy votecount when you cast vote - If you want to play ... just post - If you want spec let me

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:19 pm
SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:15 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:08 pm
SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:06 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:03 pm I think finding players is ~fine but publicly announcing who you think is a player or npc is not a good town tactic
I said this before and I'm saying it again
'sup Wind. How do you propose we approach the game?

Sorry if you've said this already I'm not sure if I'll backread the game.
It's fine
I think it's fine to sort out for yourself who you think is a player versus npc but it isn't great to out your "this is a town player" takes in the thread because it gives wolves a target if there is enough of a consensus on the slot
Whereas its favorable to town to let wolves mistakenly hit an Npc
And most NPCs will lurk and not put in effort, so they aren't going to be night killed anyway until the NPC cull.
I see the value in what you're proposing but I also think it's a bit utopic.

Nutella said this earlier but for some players it's kinda easy to figure out if they're the type of person who would sign up as a player or as an NPC. I don't think mafia will have a lot of trouble with the NKs, I'm p sure they'd miss like 1, 2 at most kills, during 7 days, considering they have a scout, they just scout the player who they want to NK next, kinda.

Like, I think there's some kind of consensus on who's a player and who's an NPC, which is going to show itself more as the days go on whether we want it or not.

I know I've hardclaimed NPC earlier but ftr I'm the kind of person who would claim NPC as a player. I think, at least, no that I'd know for sure...
Yeah you have a point
Idk why people think I'm a wolf specifically though lol
If I joined this game as a player and randed wolf I would have to put my ass into high gear and not just potato around doing nothing and refusing to give reads if I was getting pushed
I know that falls under the category of "self-meta" but tbh that's how I play mashes, I potato around for like two or three days until half the playerlist is gone and then I do shit
And if I get pushed before that point and am in actual danger of dying then I feel obligated to produce results even if I have no idea what I am doing
Which... is not a good approach but yeah
Also I think the handful of people who know me have figured out i would act like a player as an npc and I'd also claim npc as a player so whatever lol
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:15 pm Yall telling me you wouldn't be calling lopbunny mommy if you saw them in person
why must u say these things
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 88

Post by SilverKeith »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:03 pm I think finding players is ~fine but publicly announcing who you think is a player or npc is not a good town tactic

It's fine
I think it's fine to sort out for yourself who you think is a player versus npc but it isn't great to out your "this is a town player" takes in the thread because it gives wolves a target if there is enough of a consensus on the slot
And most NPCs will lurk and not put in effort, so they aren't going to be night killed anyway until the NPC cull.

Nutella said this earlier but for some players it's kinda easy to figure out if they're the type of person who would sign up as a player or as an NPC. I don't think mafia will have a lot of trouble with the NKs, I'm p sure they'd miss like 1, 2 at most kills, during 7 days, considering they have a scout, they just scout the player who they want to NK next, kinda.

Like, I think there's some kind of consensus on who's a player and who's an NPC, which is going to show itself more as the days go on whether we want it or not.

I know I've hardclaimed NPC earlier but ftr I'm the kind of person who would claim NPC as a player. I think, at least, no that I'd know for sure...
Yeah you have a point
If I joined this game as a player and randed wolf I would have to put my ass into high gear and not just potato around doing nothing and refusing to give reads if I was getting pushed
I know that falls under the category of "self-meta" but tbh that's how I play mashes, I potato around for like two or three days until half the playerlist is gone and then I do shit
And if I get pushed before that point and am in actual danger of dying then I feel obligated to produce results even if I have no idea what I am doing
Do ppl really think you're a wolf specifically aside from Rondo? And yeah I guess there's a bit of "lol self meta" but w/e. Ftr I don't think you're a potato and I like your playstyle. I think you can do good stuff given enough space to work with. Which is partially the push from Rondo annoys me, I think, now that I've written it. Hm.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

I dunno why I say these things.

I blame the edibles I took earlier
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

I love the fact that there's a game related conversation going on while the "lopbunny mommy" discourse is also happening around it.

Keep it going gang you're doing great.
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:26 pm I love the fact that there's a game related conversation going on while the "lopbunny mommy" discourse is also happening around it.

just as mafia should be :p

also hi SK
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:25 pm

It's fine

Yeah you have a point
Do ppl really think you're a wolf specifically aside from Rondo? And yeah I guess there's a bit of "lol self meta" but w/e. Ftr I don't think you're a potato and I like your playstyle. I think you can do good stuff given enough space to work with. Which is partially the push from Rondo annoys me, I think, now that I've written it. Hm.
Creature, from what I saw, also thinks I'm a wolf
I'm being pretty potatoey in this game, though, that wouldn't be a wrong take but yeah i havent had the time or space which is a bit disappointing, definitely for me and probably for other people

Thing is that I just form my reads naturally as they come along (I mean when I'm not scum, obviously) and so if I don't have reads, it's not as if I'm hiding them, I just literally don't have reads. Of course every single post leaves some sort of an impression but I try my best to filter out how much of my bias is based on an alignment indicative piece of information, and how much can potentially be chalked up to playstyle, and I would like to think I account pretty well for different playstyles but in reality I suck at reading certain players and I'm fairly accurate at reading others. So that doesn't really mean much in the end, I feel like I tend to peg playstyles correctly but the ones I know I have difficulty in reading, still give me difficulty despite that I'm aware of this.

So like, the thing with Rondo is that I would generally assume jumping at me straight out of the door is more towny than not, I didn't come across as particularly willing to solve, and stated my intent to watch chaos unfold which was kind of antitown or at least not protown. I wouldn't fault someone for thinking that's scummy. But persisting on it for longer and continuing to try to rally others into scumreading me on what seems like pretty thin reasoning is kind of questionable.

The other thing is, some people just do that as town because that's how they play. But sometimes they're the type who's aware of what they do as town, and use it to hide behind as scum. I don't know Rondo as a player but from what I'm gathering from Sabi, it sounds like Rondo would be able to get away with tunnelling on a bad push as scum because he does do it as town too and is conscious of it.

So yeah, correct me if I'm wrong on this. But that's what I've understood so far, which is not to necessarily clear Rondo for choosing to tunnel me the whole day when there seems to be a kind of low amount of interest on my slot compared to the other wagon candidates.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:26 pm I love the fact that there's a game related conversation going on while the "lopbunny mommy" discourse is also happening around it.

I'm not sure if I should be proud or horrified that I'm participating in both conversations
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

windwallaway uwu
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Also, sorry my focus is so incredibly narrow because I haven't been reading the thread
I just figured I'd go with the Rondo discussion since I've obviously paid some attention to his push on me and it's a bit easier for me to get into the game if I solve around my own slot first and branch out from there
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

nutella wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:43 pm windwallaway uwu
Lol I hope you weren't holding your breath for that one
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:15 pm I know I've hardclaimed NPC earlier but ftr I'm the kind of person who would claim NPC as a player. I think, at least, no that I'd know for sure...
you are also the type of person that wouldnt join this as player :^)
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:26 pm I blame the edibles I took earlier
Dont put it on the edibles they just make it easier to say what you think :^), embrace that side of yourself sabi.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Windwardwallpost aka lock not scum
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Manny wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:47 pm
Dont put it on the edibles they just make it easier to say what you think :^), embrace that side of yourself sabi.
They're too busy embracing that lopunny
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:47 pm Windwardwallpost aka lock not scum
Have you not seen me wallpost as scum? Kinda surprised if so
But I don't remember if you've even seen my scum game
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Manny wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:47 pm
No. I'm gay sorry. Gay for people
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:48 pm
I have and your wallpost there are different
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:49 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:48 pm
I have and your wallpost there are different
OK I guess I don't wallpost half my self-meta and then leave a hedgy read lmao
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Anyway I need to go buy brie for the baked brie dish in my cheese dishes (I made a cheese board and also doing a baked brie) for friendsmasgiving.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 213

Post by DrWilgy »

lucy wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:38 pm WHY DOES THIS HAVE 1,100 POSTS
same tbh
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Re: Secret Playerlist Mafia (Day 1)

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:49 pm Evidence that katze's motivations in this game are dark and foreboding, such that you might consider katze to be aligned with an unsavory faction

katze wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:10 pm Hello everyone!!! I'm katze, and I'll be shitposting in your game!

If you would like to reach to me, you can PM me here on the Syndicate or DM me on Discord. Here's the info you need for that:

katze
Discord ID: macdougall#69420
please dont click me
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time (UTC-8)

Please remember that every other player is also katze. We make no mistakes. All of us are perfect. Treat others with joy and exercise eyebleaching with cat pictures if you feel yourself beginning to get angry or upset at the game. If you need to vent, please feel free to message your mother, I am happy to listen in. She is also available for reports of any Code of Conduct or Rules violations. Consider me your favorite NPC so that the game state remains healthy and exciting for everyone.

If you have game-related queries (setup, role questions, game play, etc.) please ask in thread.

Finally, please take a few minutes.

Here we see katze immediately proclaiming that they intend to shitpost in the game. I am being asked to believe that katze is just going to shitpost in this Mafia game thread, where players are trying to win the game, as though katze doesn't even care. Well, I'll be the judge. We'll see if this reflects a consistent mindset.

katze wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:03 pm Let's begin with a rousing game of Walrus.

Please post your entry in the thread in the form of a YouTube video.

The theme is "Keeping Secrets".

Good luck team, see you in 48.

So here, in just their second post, right after the previous post, they post a fart??? Excuse you, I guess? To me this looks like a player who wants to promote the image of being uncaring, and they're just milking it way beyond reason. I don't buy it. This might have even been a nervous fart rebranded as something comedic.

katze wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:20 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:18 pm I'm cold reading kat as an NPC for being here at all and I'm also leaving
well duh

I find it extremely doubtful that katze would just tell everyone they're an NPC like this if they're being honest. Posturing anyone? Fake claiming anyone? You can't just do this.

SilverKeith wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:19 pm Also I'm planning on townsiding.

Unless other players also claim NPC and they plan on townsiding, in that case I'm wolfsiding.
my reads are shit but ill townside just so u wolfside and then we can repeat that one game

Oh my god. I can't believe they wrote this post. This is sooooo bad. CLEARLY katze is trying to get in front of wolfsiding by claiming bad reads. This is disgusting.

katze wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:26 pm i called michelle a player first so rabbit and nutella are just sheeping the champze

tbh

Blatant pocketing. I hope iaafr and nutella aren't fooled. I'm not buying any of this. The whole ISO is SCREAMING wolf.

katze wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:27 pm sloonei kinda cute tho 😳

OMG will the pocketing never end?

katze wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:43 pm if hally isnt an NPC shes an obvious villager btw
katze wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:43 pm i have a hally godread

This is pretty damning for Hally. katze town read them so I think they're both bad news.

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:39 am
ilario wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:38 am if katze/sloonei turn out to not be npcs i wouldnt be surprised if they turn out to be mafia, but imma just treat them as npcs for now
my iso is out of my wolf range

unfortunately it is also out of my town range

Oh yeah! I believe you! Not!

~~~

Conclusion

katze is town
Someone give me the updated vote count so I can vote this man.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:50 pm Anyway I need to go buy brie for the baked brie dish in my cheese dishes (I made a cheese board and also doing a baked brie) for friendsmasgiving.
Nice, have fun!
I did my cooking duty last week and it was a blast but I had Thanksgiving leftovers all week lol
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:51 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:50 pm Anyway I need to go buy brie for the baked brie dish in my cheese dishes (I made a cheese board and also doing a baked brie) for friendsmasgiving.
Nice, have fun!
I did my cooking duty last week and it was a blast but I had Thanksgiving leftovers all week lol
Yea making a baked brie with onion chutney

And another baked brie with cranberry chutney

:3
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:04 pm Oh yeah michelle is maybe a wolf, definitely a player

Also rondo is cringe and prob a player
Michelle is like one of my 1.5 pro town reads. Why player?
Image Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Re: Secret Playerlist Mafia (Day 1)

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:51 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:49 pm Evidence that katze's motivations in this game are dark and foreboding, such that you might consider katze to be aligned with an unsavory faction

katze wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:10 pm Hello everyone!!! I'm katze, and I'll be shitposting in your game!

If you would like to reach to me, you can PM me here on the Syndicate or DM me on Discord. Here's the info you need for that:

katze
Discord ID: macdougall#69420
please dont click me
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time (UTC-8)

Please remember that every other player is also katze. We make no mistakes. All of us are perfect. Treat others with joy and exercise eyebleaching with cat pictures if you feel yourself beginning to get angry or upset at the game. If you need to vent, please feel free to message your mother, I am happy to listen in. She is also available for reports of any Code of Conduct or Rules violations. Consider me your favorite NPC so that the game state remains healthy and exciting for everyone.

If you have game-related queries (setup, role questions, game play, etc.) please ask in thread.

Finally, please take a few minutes.

Here we see katze immediately proclaiming that they intend to shitpost in the game. I am being asked to believe that katze is just going to shitpost in this Mafia game thread, where players are trying to win the game, as though katze doesn't even care. Well, I'll be the judge. We'll see if this reflects a consistent mindset.

katze wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:03 pm Let's begin with a rousing game of Walrus.

Please post your entry in the thread in the form of a YouTube video.

The theme is "Keeping Secrets".

Good luck team, see you in 48.

So here, in just their second post, right after the previous post, they post a fart??? Excuse you, I guess? To me this looks like a player who wants to promote the image of being uncaring, and they're just milking it way beyond reason. I don't buy it. This might have even been a nervous fart rebranded as something comedic.

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:18 pm I'm cold reading kat as an NPC for being here at all and I'm also leaving
well duh

I find it extremely doubtful that katze would just tell everyone they're an NPC like this if they're being honest. Posturing anyone? Fake claiming anyone? You can't just do this.

SilverKeith wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:19 pm Also I'm planning on townsiding.

Unless other players also claim NPC and they plan on townsiding, in that case I'm wolfsiding.
my reads are shit but ill townside just so u wolfside and then we can repeat that one game

Oh my god. I can't believe they wrote this post. This is sooooo bad. CLEARLY katze is trying to get in front of wolfsiding by claiming bad reads. This is disgusting.

katze wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:26 pm i called michelle a player first so rabbit and nutella are just sheeping the champze

tbh

Blatant pocketing. I hope iaafr and nutella aren't fooled. I'm not buying any of this. The whole ISO is SCREAMING wolf.

katze wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:27 pm sloonei kinda cute tho 😳

OMG will the pocketing never end?

katze wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:43 pm if hally isnt an NPC shes an obvious villager btw
katze wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:43 pm i have a hally godread

This is pretty damning for Hally. katze town read them so I think they're both bad news.

katze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:39 am
ilario wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:38 am if katze/sloonei turn out to not be npcs i wouldnt be surprised if they turn out to be mafia, but imma just treat them as npcs for now
my iso is out of my wolf range

unfortunately it is also out of my town range

Oh yeah! I believe you! Not!

~~~

Conclusion

katze is town
Someone give me the updated vote count so I can vote this man.
...is that a real take lol
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:52 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:51 pm
Nice, have fun!
Yea making a baked brie with onion chutney

And another baked brie with cranberry chutney

:3
Both sound amazing
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Btw I meant, is JJJ's post on katze a real take
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:14 pm If I were town I'd be voting Michelle lmao
No. Stop. I will defend my sheep target.
Image Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Cause I legit cannot tell if it was serious
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

The farther I remove myself from this game, the more accurate my reads are gonna be
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:54 pm Cause I legit cannot tell if it was serious
Screaming shitposting npc Jay to me.

Let's kill it anyways.
Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Just a thought
That I am contemplating following up on
And going back into observer mode with very little commentary
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

The moral of the story of Cu Chuliann is don’t eat puppers.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:55 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:54 pm Cause I legit cannot tell if it was serious

Let's kill it anyways.
What's the point of killing someone you think is >rand NPC though
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ayo, the wife was all like let's get some Wingstop for dinner.

Imma eat me some delicious chicken.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:57 pm

Let's kill it anyways.
Vengeance
Image Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Let's kill it anyways.
I mean I know it thins out the playerlist without doing any harm to town
But it doesn't exactly progress the game either, does it? Unless you think there's actually a chance JJJ is scum
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:15 pm Yall telling me you wouldn't be calling lopbunny mommy if you saw them in person
:scared:
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:57 pm

Let's kill it anyways.
Vengeance
Oh lol
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I kinda wanna yeet everyone hunting for PCs vs NPCs into the sun under both the idea of it being unhelpful and unimportant and easy to get wrong but also the most blatant example of busywork you could think of.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:59 pm I kinda wanna yeet everyone hunting for PCs vs NPCs into the sun under both the idea of it being unhelpful and unimportant and easy to get wrong but also the most blatant example of busywork you could think of.
Should I start doing ISO reviews to determine if people are playing the game
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:59 pm I kinda wanna yeet everyone hunting for PCs vs NPCs into the sun under both the idea of it being unhelpful and unimportant and easy to get wrong but also the most blatant example of busywork you could think of.
Well, that's kind of why I advocated against it
But idk, some of it has merit, some of it doesn't
I don't see any point in saying much until I actually think I've found a wolf, but I'm happy to discuss slots for that matter
I'm just not going to scream, "I found a player!!!! I think they're a town player!!!!" because that's still -EV in my opinion, maybe because I can't soulread most people if I've never played with them before.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I kinda wanna yeet Jay under the idea that he’s not town Jay.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:06 pm I kinda wanna yeet Jay under the idea that he’s not town Jay.
What's your case on him!
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

That was supposed to be a question mark lol
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like you’re going about this the wrong way.

Take me and Jay. We are both townies irl. I will shitpost regardless of my alignment but also, we will both attempt to solve the game assuming we are townies or npcs.

When I’m more serious than Jay….what does that say about Jay’s alignment?
SilverKeith
Stool Pigeon

Post by SilverKeith »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:41 pm
SilverKeith wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:25 pm

It's fine

Yeah you have a point
Creature, from what I saw, also thinks I'm a wolf
I'm being pretty potatoey in this game, though, that wouldn't be a wrong take but yeah i havent had the time or space which is a bit disappointing, definitely for me and probably for other people

Thing is that I just form my reads naturally as they come along (I mean when I'm not scum, obviously) and so if I don't have reads, it's not as if I'm hiding them, I just literally don't have reads. Of course every single post leaves some sort of an impression but I try my best to filter out how much of my bias is based on an alignment indicative piece of information, and how much can potentially be chalked up to playstyle, and I would like to think I account pretty well for different playstyles but in reality I suck at reading certain players and I'm fairly accurate at reading others. So that doesn't really mean much in the end, I feel like I tend to peg playstyles correctly but the ones I know I have difficulty in reading, still give me difficulty despite that I'm aware of this.

So like, the thing with Rondo is that I would generally assume jumping at me straight out of the door is more towny than not, I didn't come across as particularly willing to solve, and stated my intent to watch chaos unfold which was kind of antitown or at least not protown. I wouldn't fault someone for thinking that's scummy. But persisting on it for longer and continuing to try to rally others into scumreading me on what seems like pretty thin reasoning is kind of questionable.

The other thing is, some people just do that as town because that's how they play. But sometimes they're the type who's aware of what they do as town, and use it to hide behind as scum. I don't know Rondo as a player but from what I'm gathering from Sabi, it sounds like Rondo would be able to get away with tunnelling on a bad push as scum because he does do it as town too and is conscious of it.

So yeah, correct me if I'm wrong on this. But that's what I've understood so far, which is not to necessarily clear Rondo for choosing to tunnel me the whole day when there seems to be a kind of low amount of interest on my slot compared to the other wagon candidates.
Creature doesn't count he gives wolfreads for free everyday. God knows I've been on his scumlist for far too long.

I'm not sure if you're correct on your meta assessment of rondo bc I'm not familiar of him, but generally speaking I have trouble reading his type of playsyle.

As for the rest, this is a p townie post actually, shame we're both npcs :¨)

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”