Porscha
No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 270

Re: Secret Playerlist - Copy votecount when you cast vote - If you want to play ... just post - If you want spec let me

Post by Porscha »

mmkay well like usual I only play during dead thread hours so that's that. great gaming guys, keep it up
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Re: Secret Playerlist - Copy votecount when you cast vote - If you want to play ... just post - If you want spec let me

Post by Sabiplz »

Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:42 am mmkay well like usual I only play during dead thread hours so that's that. great gaming guys, keep it up
I can't sleep
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:35 am well well well if it isn't manny
hi porscha can i pocket you?
also im happy that people keep reading me as town even though im mostly just shitposting and have hardclaimed npc multiple times alr lmao
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

porscha you have 5 minutes to reply so i can livepost with you for a bit otherwise im heading to sleep :pensive:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:47 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:42 am mmkay well like usual I only play during dead thread hours so that's that. great gaming guys, keep it up
I can't sleep
shocker!
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Manny wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:49 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:35 am well well well if it isn't manny
hi porscha can i pocket you?
also im happy that people keep reading me as town even though im mostly just shitposting and have hardclaimed npc multiple times alr lmao
I doubt I'll ever have real thoughts, so yeah sure, go ahead
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:51 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:47 am
I can't sleep
shocker!
Mommy?
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:51 am I doubt I'll ever have real thoughts, so yeah sure, go ahead
can i pocket your fake thougths then? anything to prolong the amount of time i can shitpost :sadcat:
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Secret Playerlist Mafia (Day 1)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:37 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:35 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:03 pm Let's begin with a rousing game of Walrus.

Please post your entry in the thread in the form of a YouTube video.

The theme is "Keeping Secrets".

Good luck team, see you in 48.
I hadn't seen this clip yet and that's fucking hysterical
❤️

So I'm not back reading 18 pages. Who's scum lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:53 am So I'm not back reading 18 pages. Who's scum lol
ur mum (for legal reasons this is a joke)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Manny wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:53 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:53 am So I'm not back reading 18 pages. Who's scum lol
ur mum (for legal reasons this is a joke)
Damn. I always knew she was evil.

[VOTE: My Mum] aubergine

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

damn there is prolly like 36 hours or w/e of d1 and im nearing my personal postcap of 90 till 1 hour before eod zzz
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Manny wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:52 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:51 am I doubt I'll ever have real thoughts, so yeah sure, go ahead
can i pocket your fake thougths then? anything to prolong the amount of time i can shitpost :sadcat:
yeah of course! I think you can shit post as long as you want to, manny. don't let the man get you down
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

@Neon imagine having to find wolves in this game el oh el
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:57 am yeah of course! I think you can shit post as long as you want to, manny. don't let the man get you down
if i had a gun id shoot you just due to your pfp, that damn thing is so shootable it hurts and unlike on discord its a lot harder to ignore lmfao.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Manny wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:58 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:57 am yeah of course! I think you can shit post as long as you want to, manny. don't let the man get you down
if i had a gun id shoot you just due to your pfp, that damn thing is so shootable it hurts and unlike on discord its a lot harder to ignore lmfao.
LMAO I think illario said the same thing to me once

"if you'd change your pfp, ppl would probably day 1 you less"
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

it really is just such a shit eating grin with nothing but void behind it's eyes. it's wonderful
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:01 am it really is just such a shit eating grin with nothing but void behind it's eyes. it's wonderful
It somehow makes you both lovable and shootable af at the same time. Conflicting feelings :pensive:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Manny wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:03 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:01 am it really is just such a shit eating grin with nothing but void behind it's eyes. it's wonderful
It somehow makes you both lovable and shootable af at the same time. Conflicting feelings :pensive:
this is generally how I wish to be perceived, like in some parallel, so. suppose that's not too bad!
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:05 am this is generally how I wish to be perceived, like in some parallel, so. suppose that's not too bad!
If it makes you feel better the part of me that simps for you is beating the part of me that wants to shoot your pfp. (for now)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 93

Post by MacDougall »

You know two words that you rarely see put together but when you do it's like obscenely obvious what it means?

Love and hole.

Lovehole.

Strange that lovehole isn't in the common degenerate vernacular tbh. It's really quite abusive to the senses in a subversive way. I'm gonna start using it A LOT.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:58 am @Neon imagine having to find wolves in this game el oh el
True. So what's up beautiful?

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Manny wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:06 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:05 am this is generally how I wish to be perceived, like in some parallel, so. suppose that's not too bad!
If it makes you feel better the part of me that simps for you is beating the part of me that wants to shoot your pfp. (for now)
awesome, this is the ideal

but the tension alone is the most important

without it... there is nothing but the everlasting pain of brutal existence
☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't want to be here anymore someone come kidnap me and help me run away

ImageImage

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:08 am without it... there is nothing but the everlasting pain of brutal existence
Existing is not painful, unless you are actually a player in this game, then you have my condolences. Specially if you randed town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hey @Marmot come join me in enjoying this delightful lovehole.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Manny wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:09 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:08 am without it... there is nothing but the everlasting pain of brutal existence
Existing is not painful, unless you are actually a player in this game, then you have my condolences. Specially if you randed town.
i'm no fool manny, I NPC so if i cant get ML'd by day 2 or killed by day 2 or rand mafia

that's the beauty of this game
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:09 am I don't want to be here anymore someone come kidnap me and help me run away
if I mail you a second pair of legs, will this help you run away faster?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Love me lovehole
Say that you lovehole
Fool me fool me
Go on and fool me
Love me lovehole
Pretend that you lovehole
Leave me leave me
Just say that you need me
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 417
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

:|
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:03 pm Let's begin with a rousing game of Walrus.

Please post your entry in the thread in the form of a YouTube video.

The theme is "Keeping Secrets".

Good luck team, see you in 48.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 am
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:10 pmi am a wolf
I'm a shark
omg its neon
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

omg porscha is here too
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Some time ago I was trying to figure out a way to make like a Royal Rumble themed mafia game that captured the essence of the Royal Rumble with like, random entrances, no idea who will enter next. I kinda gave up on the idea quickly. Somehow this game, which I made without a lick of that inspiration is actually doing exactly what I intended with the Royal Rumble game concept lol. It's the most fun part of this game tbh. The surprise entrances are so fun.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:14 am Love me lovehole
Say that you lovehole
Fool me fool me
Go on and fool me
Love me lovehole
Pretend that you lovehole
Leave me leave me
Just say that you need me
I... ... ... why are you doing this to this song I love this song why are you doing this!!!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:18 am omg porscha is here too
hey :sunglasses:

i'm here to pick up lovers
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:12 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:09 am I don't want to be here anymore someone come kidnap me and help me run away
if I mail you a second pair of legs, will this help you run away faster?
Maybe but like come kidnap me so it looks more realistic

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:17 am
Neon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 am
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:10 pmi am a wolf
I'm a shark
omg its neon
Hello ❤️ wanna come kidnap me? I hate it here irl not this thread. Thread is a good escape.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:19 am Some time ago I was trying to figure out a way to make like a Royal Rumble themed mafia game that captured the essence of the Royal Rumble with like, random entrances, no idea who will enter next. I kinda gave up on the idea quickly. Somehow this game, which I made without a lick of that inspiration is actually doing exactly what I intended with the Royal Rumble game concept lol. It's the most fun part of this game tbh. The surprise entrances are so fun.
That would be so sick lol

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i have another woman i must kidnap already

the sack isnt big enough for two
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sadge. Maybe I'll just hop on one of the trains that goes through town and see where I end up lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

So what's up?

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lovehole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain?
Lovehole sun
Won't you come
Won't you come
Won't you come
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i know neon and porscha are actually in the game
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Porscha wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:41 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:43 am Better take me to f3 mafia cause I'm never voting lol
me and nook same person
locktown
never even have a single bad thought directed to or at us

also you've never seen both of us in a room together so you can't prove we aren't the same person
Lock town never rescind
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:36 am i know neon and porscha are actually in the game

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 119
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

[VOTE: neons mum] aubergine
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:36 am i know neon and porscha are actually in the game
aw you love me so much to think so <3
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:33 am Lovehole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain?
Lovehole sun
Won't you come
Won't you come
Won't you come
sometimes I wonder if you do things just to make me angry
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:04 am [VOTE: neons mum] aubergine
I support your decision

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

God I'm so bored

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”