Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 5]

Post by dyachei »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:59 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:54 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:53 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:51 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:49 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:47 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:46 pm

I don't see how it can be an agenda unless I'm a wolf and he is the game winning ML. I am definitely evaluating him and have been explaining my thought process through so many posts for the last 200 posts or so
wasn't it you that said if we mis-elim today that it probably is game over?

like how is this ever a real argument from you
did u forget that this was in reference to u accusing me of being a 3p?
how does that make any difference in the math you presented in thread lily? if it's 2-1-4 rn, and we elim one villager then you literally said it would be game over overnight
yes? but my point is you're talking about agenda when a 3p doesn't have an agenda here they would just let whichever side they can win with lead the way and coast

it doesn't make sense to me lol
even a bad 3p should see that it would be faster to win with the wolves here? like are you serious?
so you think I as a 3p am doming a villager while the wolves sit back and do nothing? is this a real take that ur going to act like im dumb for not understanding?
rondo isn't sitting back doing nothing for one thing

for two, nanook sitting back has been working for him

it's a real take

but regardless of that take I dont want to be forced to vote between you and ilario because i see a world where neither of you are wolves and I don't see one where rondo isnt
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:00 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:59 pm
Millium wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:57 pm is there any reason why Illario/Dya, might not make sense?
I am still kinda humoring it
because if ilario's a wolf he's been pocketing me?
i do not think you saying "i am town" is a disqualifying reason
that's not what I said at all. If ilario is a wolf, he's been pocketing me is not the same as saying I'm town
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:01 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:47 pm

wasn't it you that said if we mis-elim today that it probably is game over?

like how is this ever a real argument from you
how does that make any difference in the math you presented in thread lily? if it's 2-1-4 rn, and we elim one villager then you literally said it would be game over overnight
yes? but my point is you're talking about agenda when a 3p doesn't have an agenda here they would just let whichever side they can win with lead the way and coast

even a bad 3p should see that it would be faster to win with the wolves here? like are you serious?
so you think I as a 3p am doming a villager while the wolves sit back and do nothing? is this a real take that ur going to act like im dumb for not understanding?

it's a real take

but regardless of that take I dont want to be forced to vote between you and ilario because i see a world where neither of you are wolves and I don't see one where rondo isnt
okay ur completely missing the point that the "agenda" you think I have makes absolutely 0 sense from your pov

if i am a 3p why am I pushing Ilario for 2 days all by myself with 0 help from any wolves

rondo put a vote? did he really do anything else? no lol

so like I am a wolf who is pushing ilario for the game winning ML or I am a villager who is trying to save the game by killing w!ilario

pick a side it aint a mastermind 3p carrying the wolf team on her back
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:02 pm
Millium wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:57 pm is there any reason why Illario/Dya, might not make sense?
that's not what I said at all. If ilario is a wolf, he's been pocketing me is not the same as saying I'm town
Millium said is there any reason you and ilario being paired together wouldn't make sense and you replied "if he's a wolf he's pocketing me" which, in other words, is you saying you're town

it is in fact not a reason that ur not paired.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:04 pm
Millium said is there any reason you and ilario being paired together wouldn't make sense and you replied "if he's a wolf he's pocketing me" which, in other words, is you saying you're town

wolves don't pocket other wolves. But it's not discounting fypov that I could be a wolf without ilario. do you understand yet? It's saying we can't be paired if he's a wolf
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:03 pm

it's a real take

okay ur completely missing the point that the "agenda" you think I have makes absolutely 0 sense from your pov

if i am a 3p why am I pushing Ilario for 2 days all by myself with 0 help from any wolves

so like I am a wolf who is pushing ilario for the game winning ML or I am a villager who is trying to save the game by killing w!ilario

like you had support for an ilario elim yesterday so this kind of feels like you're mistating facts again. if you're 3p you don't know who the wolves are so like...how would you know you're getting 0 support from the wolves (and you did have support yesterday from belzy)
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:07 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:04 pm

wolves don't pocket other wolves. But it's not discounting fypov that I could be a wolf without ilario. do you understand yet? It's saying we can't be paired if he's a wolf
because if you're partners it isn't pocketing he's just straight up shielding you so you all can win the game together..
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

lily, you're not even trying to see things from my perspective here. you can't even pretend that I'm town (which is game losing btw, because I am). Why are you SO confident that I'm a wolf? if you were a villager there should at least be some doubt but there's not
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:08 pm

it's a real take

like you had support for an ilario elim yesterday so this kind of feels like you're mistating facts again. if you're 3p you don't know who the wolves are so like...how would you know you're getting 0 support from the wolves (and you did have support yesterday from belzy)
do u think belzy would out w!ilario by not voting him there?

I'm talking about vocal support pushing Ilario. Yesterday I had Mac (who didnt end with a vote there rip we could've won by now) and that's it lol.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

also he didnt shield me all game
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:10 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:08 pm

it's a real take

do u think belzy would out w!ilario by not voting him there?

I'm talking about vocal support pushing Ilario. Yesterday I had Mac (who didnt end with a vote there rip we could've won by now) and that's it lol.
i don't think it's clearing for ilario, no. I think his thought process has matched mine pretty much throughout the game. when was the last time you saw 2 wolves exactly in sync like that? I don't think I've ever seen it.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

people keep telling me to solve but lily just wants to argue with me. I can't iso and respond to her at the same time rn
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:10 pm lily, you're not even trying to see things from my perspective here. you can't even pretend that I'm town (which is game losing btw, because I am). Why are you SO confident that I'm a wolf? if you were a villager there should at least be some doubt but there's not
i am talking to you specifically in the offchance that you are a villager tho like what even is this post? I am trying to show you why your reads dont make sense and that I'm not a wolf or a 3p
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:13 pm people keep telling me to solve but lily just wants to argue with me. I can't iso and respond to her at the same time rn
arguing your position is important tho and i'm not forcing you to reply
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:13 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:10 pm lily, you're not even trying to see things from my perspective here. you can't even pretend that I'm town (which is game losing btw, because I am). Why are you SO confident that I'm a wolf? if you were a villager there should at least be some doubt but there's not
i am talking to you specifically in the offchance that you are a villager tho like what even is this post? I am trying to show you why your reads dont make sense and that I'm not a wolf or a 3p
but they do. 3p wants to win the game earlier because there's less chance of dying to a nk or an elim. You had support to get ilario yesterday (wagons were even tied at one point). Why wouldn't you keep going there?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:15 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:13 pm
but they do. 3p wants to win the game earlier because there's less chance of dying to a nk or an elim. You had support to get ilario yesterday (wagons were even tied at one point). Why wouldn't you keep going there?
good point so why have I been up at the front of the discussion since day 2 either battling hard for town or sowing my wolf agenda into the thread if i am indeed a 3p

I literally got my bpv popped n2 tanking the factional lol

my play is not from a 3p nor is it from a wolf.
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

Ĥonestly if nanook me illario Lily are all town this game isn't really winnable, and then also if we hit town today, and dyachei is a wolf they can snap end the game in lylo most likely

What a fucking threadstate
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

And if dya is town, going into lylo with the above four will also be God awful
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Millium wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:18 pm Ĥonestly if nanook me illario Lily are all town this game isn't really winnable, and then also if we hit town today, and dyachei is a wolf they can snap end the game in lylo most likely

yeah if ilario is town this game is probably doomed but i rly dont think he is

we just have to hit correctly today
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

I think you didn't help town a lot when you made porscha not an elim on d2. I think that could easily be a wolf-siding 3p move. It forced us to elim a STRONG villager instead. wolves probably still had concerns about a 3p or a villager when you said you could solve porscha.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Do we just fucking wing it on Rondo lmao, it's crossed my mind that dya/Rondo is a thing and they tried to clear dya with their ability which may not even be real, I feel like they haven't really tried to evaluate that slot after they used their action on them, and what it means for their read on them
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:19 pm I think you didn't help town a lot when you made porscha not an elim on d2. I think that could easily be a wolf-siding 3p move. It forced us to elim a STRONG villager instead. wolves probably still had concerns about a 3p or a villager when you said you could solve porscha.
we've been over this tho i didn't force anyone to do anything. do you at least acknowledge then that I did kill Porscha, not as a wolf, and that I did get factionaled by the wolves?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

I'll try to pop in when I can, and will take my lunch at 430 so I can be around for EoD
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Millium wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:18 pm Ĥonestly if nanook me illario Lily are all town this game isn't really winnable, and then also if we hit town today, and dyachei is a wolf they can snap end the game in lylo most likely

i won't though because i'm town. I don't intend to ever snap a vote in lylo because like...I need time to evaluate everyone
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:21 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:19 pm I think you didn't help town a lot when you made porscha not an elim on d2. I think that could easily be a wolf-siding 3p move. It forced us to elim a STRONG villager instead. wolves probably still had concerns about a 3p or a villager when you said you could solve porscha.
we've been over this tho i didn't force anyone to do anything. do you at least acknowledge then that I did kill Porscha, not as a wolf, and that I did get factionaled by the wolves?
Forced is a strong word, but it definitely helped play a part regardless
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Millium wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:20 pm Do we just fucking wing it on Rondo lmao, it's crossed my mind that dya/Rondo is a thing and they tried to clear dya with their ability which may not even be real, I feel like they haven't really tried to evaluate that slot after they used their action on them, and what it means for their read on them
i literally clled attention to the fact i dont think he's used his ability well.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:22 pm

i won't though because i'm town. I don't intend to ever snap a vote in lylo because like...I need time to evaluate everyone
Ya well I can't help but think about it, it scares me
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

i think you had to kill porscha because you backed yourself into a corner. That's not clearing. I think you got shot by wolves but there is room for a 3p shot at you there that I can't rule out
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

if i snap a vote in lylo you can yeet me forever in whatever games we play together from here on out
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:23 pm
i think you had to kill porscha because you backed yourself into a corner. That's not clearing. I think you got shot by wolves but there is room for a 3p shot at you there that I can't rule out
don't hedge. I didn't back myself into a corner, I was perfectly fine and being TR'd and I chose to kill Porscha. I want you to say for the record right now did wolves shoot me n2. You can't say oh it could be wolves or could be 3p
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:25 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:23 pm
don't hedge. I didn't back myself into a corner, I was perfectly fine and being TR'd and I chose to kill Porscha. I want you to say for the record right now did wolves shoot me n2. You can't say oh it could be wolves or could be 3p
I literally can't say that for the record because I don't fucking know. it could have been wolves or 3p. you could have killed porscha for the potential clear/deepwolf status. I do not know. I think it likely means you're not a wolf, but it doesn't rule out you being 3p
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

okay. I'm not a wolf then so we've established that
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

I've already said I think you're PROBABLY 3p or villager. I cannot rule anything out though because I'm missing a lot of information.

Idk why you keep trying to get me to speak in absolutes when i lack a lot of the info that would allow it

I also STILL think your ilario case is bad and there's a good chance of a world where neither of you are wolves so this t-dome is dumb
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:30 pm I've already said I think you're PROBABLY 3p or villager. I cannot rule anything out though because I'm missing a lot of information.

Idk why you keep trying to get me to speak in absolutes when i lack a lot of the info that would allow it

I also STILL think your ilario case is bad and there's a good chance of a world where neither of you are wolves so this t-dome is dumb
i don't see a world where it's nook/rondo honestly
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

do we think ender can be a wolf at all?
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:32 pm do we think ender can be a wolf at all?
i really dont think so with belzy spew
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:31 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:30 pm I've already said I think you're PROBABLY 3p or villager. I cannot rule anything out though because I'm missing a lot of information.

why not?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:35 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:31 pm

why not?
this game just doesn't feel like a game where the wolves are slankers and polarized players

nanook looks good off of votes on Porscha
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

there's a world where im wrong on ilario. I dont think I am or at least your case hasnt convinced me, but I'm surer on ender and millium being v than ilario being v. I just can't see a world where Im wrong on rondo
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

do you think theres a world where its ilario/nanook?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:53 pm do you think theres a world where its ilario/nanook?
yeah i think if it's not u then that's the most likely world

ilario doesn't push rondo and treat rondo the way he has if rondo is his partner

same for millium

ender seems spew cleared and doesn't look like ilario's partner at all due to being pushed like rondo

so it really just leaves u or nanook

in a vacuum nanook does look pretty bad but again his day 1 was p aight

but that was a long while ago ig
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @EnderWiggin

ilario and I are doming please vote between us
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

i cant really look at nanook today because i have to leave in 10 min to bring my daughter to the doctor for a wellness appointment. I'll try when I get home
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

he really doesn't have much going on today but I wouldn't rly call it wolfy
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:55 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:53 am
Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:52 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:49 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:15 am @EnderWiggin when you get caught up, Lmk ur thoughts on the game and ur pov.

I have a feeling that you, me, or Santy is gonna die today and I’d like to hear ur thoughts on current voting as well and the people that sr u.
You/Belzy/Neon/SPF town

Rondo/Mac Town?

Lily/Nanook town but light enough that I'm not 100%

Dya/Chamo idk

Alison/Seanzie Wolfish based on meh or someone else's reads.

Santy/Wisp/Tilg kinda wolfish

Illario/Porscha heavily wolfish
We need to talk more about your scumreads.
Any specific questions?
You have mentioned a few scumreads I scum lean to as well, while some of them are widely townread by others, so I just want discussion on these reads. I mostly wanna know how you read Alison, Ilario and Porscha.
Probably a good look for ilario, there's some good stuff for wisp in there too, not really sure what belzy's bussing preference is but yeah I'd say mildly good looks
Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:52 pm I haven't touched Porscha so far. When we were town masons together she was d1 ML candicate #1 until I semi-outed us. I don't feel like lynching her d1 unless I have a good reason for that, and I don't.
This is kinda maybe not a great look for lily cause it's pretty similar to the "why is porscha actually being sr tho" line she took, and it doesn't really seem like a pocket attempt, so

After reading through belzy's d1 iso I think there's really likely at least one partner between dya and lily, based on her pushes and who she chose to talk to/how she talked to them
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I think jts strictly better to kill dya today given their role claim, we're pretty much at kill them or clear them time and im not clearing them so
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Hewwo
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Eod is in an hour and a half. Where yall at
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

im looking through the rondo iso now.

alison had him as strong wolf. And alison is a very good player
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

dyachei wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:22 pm
Millium wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:20 pm Do we just fucking wing it on Rondo lmao, it's crossed my mind that dya/Rondo is a thing and they tried to clear dya with their ability which may not even be real, I feel like they haven't really tried to evaluate that slot after they used their action on them, and what it means for their read on them
i literally clled attention to the fact i dont think he's used his ability well.
Sure but it in rondo/you world, it definitely helps telling the thread you didn't lie. Also given you been constantly trying to tell you are town, I'm a bit surprised you called it out instead of being like, "see I didn't lie"

Also u basically presented with a trust tell, if you are a wolf u are ended the game tmr most likely if we miss, and if you are town, I wouldn't expect you to possibly throw the game

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”