Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 3]

Post by ilario »

w/e im just taking dya, wisp as town, idc if theyre wolves anymore. they have illario sided and sure they can defs be wolves playing to pocket me but im sick of endless streams of int'ing villas playing against their wincon every game. im deathtunneling in neon/ender if im alive tomorrow (ftr i dont think ender is int'ing, hes just been pretty wolfy at times)
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:34 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:30 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:05 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:04 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:56 pm I need literally anyone who's going to vote me to go ahead and case me and tell me why I do anything I've done this entire game as wolf and not as a wrong shitty stupid ass town
Hard to tell the difference sometimes. It's also hard for me to see you as anything but a wolf when your plan yesterday was to lie about santy(flipped villager btw) the entire day and today you came in pushing me(another villager btw)
Neon makes a mistake. Neon is scum

Santy makes a mistake and buries town Alison. Lily treats Santy like none of that happened

So what's different?
Again if you iso me you could see my flip flop on santy. I pushed him with imo bad reasoning to get him to get mad to see if he would towntell and then I knew he was town and stopped voting him

Like omg did u even read my iso or just pick posts out about porscha lol
honestly, atp, I dont want to go through a lot of isos' because they are so long.
I just dont think its fair to assume someone will go through ur iso, and explicitly pick out this progression
she iso'd me earlier to case me so I would figure she read my posts. I don't just assume ppl will iso me randomly
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

I'm back to feeling like Lily is ride or die town again. But this time I also think I disagree on their Ilario read.
And I'm also townreading Neon.
And Millium.
And Dya.

oprahgivesouttownreads.jpg
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:46 pm ilario can you make an ordered read list for me?
its probs lily

then you and wisp

then nook

then rondo

then ender/neon
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:46 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:44 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:39 pm i do not care if u theorize im 3p because honestly that probably means wolves keep me alive and I get to play more but I am not a wolf here. I have been playing towards a town wincon for the entire game and it's clear by my play
u quite clearly care because ur read on me is entirely due to ur massive entitlement that im not taking u as blindly lock villa on account of ur incredibly suboptimal play on d2 around mech
no lol it has more to do with how you don't look like a villager working with Mac like I said. my day 2 play was not bad at all, i mean maybe bad for you because i killed your partner and tanked the nk but like not bad for town
lmao, why the fuck do people talk like this
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:48 pm I'm back to feeling like Lily is ride or die town again. But this time I also think I disagree on their Ilario read.
And Millium.
And Dya.

yeah their nonsense read on me is probably towny and reminds me of all the other villas who love to int my games. it happens often enough
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

lily it was an objectively bad play to not let us resolve the porscha wagon
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Belzy
Ender
Rondo

Fuck it let it ride. Let's just treat this as the solve. Kill and roleblock all of it.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:48 pm I'm back to feeling like Lily is ride or die town again. But this time I also think I disagree on their Ilario read.
And Millium.
And Dya.

i can't read dya cuz skill issue so mayhaps i'll just sheep u

that does mean aro's wagon was pure though which lol
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:47 pm w/e im just taking dya, wisp as town, idc if theyre wolves anymore. they have illario sided and sure they can defs be wolves playing to pocket me but im sick of endless streams of int'ing villas playing against their wincon every game. im deathtunneling in neon/ender if im alive tomorrow (ftr i dont think ender is int'ing, hes just been pretty wolfy at times)
tbf im not illario siding, the paranoia exists, but im holding on to other things that I dont think you can cleanly do as a wolf
I also think that you claiming ur roleblock is really bad, because it overall limits what you can do
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:49 pm lily it was an objectively bad play to not let us resolve the porscha wagon
i disagree, mainly because I didn't know how slank heavy the late game would be at the time so that's part of why I did what I did. taking kp away from wolves seems to always be +ev though
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:49 pm
And Millium.
And Dya.

i can't read dya cuz skill issue so mayhaps i'll just sheep u

that does mean aro's wagon was pure though which lol
Well Alison and I are town. If Dya is town too it 100% behooves the mafia to not vote Aro.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

also some points on dya that made me feel theyre town. how they buried aro when he was already as good as dead, esp if the CW is just another town is unneccessary for a wolf. i think dya believed their push. How they kept appealing to me to read their iso and their pointson seanzie, sure they can fake this especially if theyre trying to pocket me, but meh it felt genuine. doesnt feel similar to last anni game. they tried to vote belzy and porcha d2 with me. i dont take them as an fps'er and their role i dont think they would just claim like that as wolf. read and handling of mac feels towny. my other lock villa reads this game have all been town so i dont feel like ive been too off (santy,alison, sean, cham (before we both betrayed each other) etc). if anyone has disagreements or can actually tell me why dya is mafia then speak up or imma just hang onto my read there.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

if it actually is belzy/nanook/rondo lol
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

also i think ender started to push dya after dya claimed their role so i kinda think ender just wants dya to be gone before lylo
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:57 pm also i think ender started to push dya after dya claimed their role so i kinda think ender just wants dya to be gone before lylo
i think it started before then but i dont remember exactly
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

like if ender believes his sr on dya i believe he would have tried to engage me on d3 to sell the read to me, or atleast cased dya by now. kinda like his push on cham where he tried to kill cham eod d1 and then stopped suddenly d2. i dont think he believes his pushes.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

but eh ender has felt kinda towny in realtime to me but if hes not in the scumteam then i dont really know where to go. i still think rondo d1 was scummy and him not outing his lie from last night is weird. but i wouldnt say thats a home run of a case.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nahhhh fuck this game.

No matter which way I slice it this entire game has a wolfteam whose agenda has been treating me like a dumbass.

Fuck I hate this stupid game.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:01 pm Nahhhh fuck this game.

No matter which way I slice it this entire game has a wolfteam whose agenda has been treating me like a dumbass.

Fuck I hate this stupid game.
well thats the curse of being good at the game. people are going to tailor their play specifically around you . i wouldnt dwell on it
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

this might just be sabis game all over again where we all look stupid in post, but fk it imma just yolo illario it with my current stance of the game and if we lose then we lose
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It not good for my mental health bruh. Constant stress.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I have too many townreads man like... the only slot that I actually don't have any reason to townread is like... none? Maybe trustfall is needed.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:42 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:41 pm Oh cool ilario is on themself

/vote Ilario
yeah whatever u should just die lol, i voted because it doesnt matter where my vote is since belzy was always dying today. if this is the best u can do to solve then im just tunneling u no matter what if i live to tomorrow
K.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:45 pm kill neon. they dont solve anything. 160 pages and no solving. one lame pathetic attempt omgus on lily to look busy, the rest is just voting people for asinine nonsense
Lmfao. Disgusting misrepresentation of my play is noted.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:05 pm I have too many townreads man like... the only slot that I actually don't have any reason to townread is like... none? Maybe trustfall is needed.
yeah so that just means wolves are playing well, not that ur bad or anything. dw i have the same issue, i can tr almost everyone. we are in the meta of towny wolves and powerwolves lol
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I thought eod was today lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:47 pm w/e im just taking dya, wisp as town, idc if theyre wolves anymore. they have illario sided and sure they can defs be wolves playing to pocket me but im sick of endless streams of int'ing villas playing against their wincon every game. im deathtunneling in neon/ender if im alive tomorrow (ftr i dont think ender is int'ing, hes just been pretty wolfy at times)
So anyways. Ilario talks shit to me but there entire game play has been to flip out anytime someone votes them and call them inters.

Solid way to help town methinks hmmmyes

ImageImage

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:08 pm I thought eod was today lol
so you continued to do very little?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:07 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:45 pm kill neon. they dont solve anything. 160 pages and no solving. one lame pathetic attempt omgus on lily to look busy, the rest is just voting people for asinine nonsense
im very certain that ur just a wolf kp and ender is the vote blocker. if belzy flips neither im making it my life mission in this game to get you both killed.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I just... should ... scumread the players here most capable of snowing me?

Neon, Rondo, Nanook?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Anyways ilario got off themself so mission accomplished lol /unvote

ImageImage

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

I should probably read ender's iso

im confused as to why they think they can read me when we've played like 2 games together and they didnt get it right
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:09 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:07 pm
im very certain that ur just a wolf kp and ender is the vote blocker. if belzy flips neither im making it my life mission in this game to get you both killed.
K.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Can't wait to end game dvc is gonna be fire for me this game I'm sure.

ImageImage

dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:09 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:08 pm I thought eod was today lol
so you continued to do very little?
I mean if that changes at some point it sure as shjt isn't gonna be on a day with a locked in belzy kill lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:08 pm
So anyways. Ilario talks shit to me but there entire game play has been to flip out anytime someone votes them and call them inters.

Solid way to help town methinks hmmmyes
im helping them by tunneling u and ender

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:09 pm I just... should ... scumread the players here most capable of snowing me?

Neon, Rondo, Nanook?
I've spent no meaningful time trying to fool you specifically lol, this is exactly the sort of game you tr me for
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:09 pm Anyways ilario got off themself so mission accomplished lol /unvote
why would that even be your mission here? my vote doesnt matter today. im obv never gonna selfvote when my vote is impactful
☆Princess Abigail☆

Well I'm town so... no your not

ImageImage

Anyways this game is pretty miserable to read so uh

I'm gonna wolfy dip again
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:04 pm It not good for my mental health bruh. Constant stress.
if ender is a wolf then yeah hes tailored to have played around you and its gonna suck to see him flip

if dya is a wolf then theyre tailored to play around me and have signal boosted my wrong pushes last couple of days and that will suck for me. it sucks but you just gotta bite the nail and move on.

life will go in and nobody will remember most of this after a while.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

i wish i were a wolf because of how this game is playing out but im not

Biting a nail doesn't seem like good medical advice, are you sure you're a doctor
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:15 pm Biting a nail doesn't seem like good medical advice, are you sure you're a doctor
im only a doctor for teeth and biting nails will give me more business so i do recommend it.

No wonder people don't trust dentists smh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:09 pm I just... should ... scumread the players here most capable of snowing me?

Neon, Rondo, Nanook?
I've spent no meaningful time trying to fool you specifically lol, this is exactly the sort of game you tr me for
yeah well if you notice I'm currently reaching hard to figure this shit out so I'm looking past my basic reasons to townread literally the entire playerlist
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

wolves are all just not playing or barely playing while we are all dying
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:17 pm wolves are all just not playing or barely playing while we are all dying
do u think the game would be such a mess if thats the case though?

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:17 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:11 pm

Neon, Rondo, Nanook?
yeah well if you notice I'm currently reaching hard to figure this shit out so I'm looking past my basic reasons to townread literally the entire playerlist
Always level 1 me, you know this :p

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”