Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 3]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:11 am
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:59 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:45 pm @Neon okay step 2

case me

explain to me how I killed my teammate Porscha

explain to me how my play has been scummy

explain to me how I haven't been one of the towniest players in the game

I want to see the incorrect towny shine through
Well you had a vig and a vig shot can be used on outed teammate Porscha and boy oh boy would that let you go deep especially if you could claim that mafia targeted you because like how would we ever prove they didn't? In fact how can we ever prove your lying about anything.

There's no doubt in my mind that your EoD is significantly less towny than mine. Your vote switching was atrocious but it did get you off a town who certainly looked like a wolf. That's pretty good for you and pretty convient.

Just like you claiming you could mech confirm Porscha and than Porscha ending up dead after ANOTHER town was killed instead of killing an obv wolf who was obv wolfin was pretty convient. Because I really don't see how you could think that you could "solve" Porscha with a gunshot. What was that play lily? Where was your head at when you chose to save a wolf? Did you think that we would magically vote a wolf and than you would shoot a wolf and we'd be two up? Because the way I see it you wasted a vig shot on someone we could have just killed anyways and you could have solved someone else. But hey art least we killed a towny so you could go deep right?
yawn

did u even read any of my posts day 3 talking abt this
10 out of 10 defense
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Mac is supposed to "self resolve" but he hasn't.

Lily made no sense in how they approached Porscha and how they are approaching me since an EoD where they are decidedly less townie than I was.

I run worlds through my head where Mac was onto something with the Milium claim where they said they have 2 gifts to give but only gave 1 on day 2 because I run thoughts through my head where Lily and Milim are teamed and Millium only gives one gift a night but the "gift" they gave Lily never happened and it was a play to protect their team. I can't think about all these worlds there's too much to think about because this game has made no sense to me

I just want to find one wolf and I think I found them

Lily hard defended Porscha. Lily protected Porscha through multiple days of suspicion. Lily needed a way to clear themself because Porscha was gonna flip red and the tracks back to Lily are there and they are obvious but nobody would suspect Lily to shoot teammate Porscha and than Lily is basically forever going deep except you look at the story you look at the results you think about it and you go

2 + 2 = 4 but for some reason when I do the math with this play it equals 5 something is wrong.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

This game has broke me. I have been dead wrong on everything. I just need to focus on one thing today...

ImageImage

Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

im just gunna do this
[VOTE: Belzy] aubergine
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:24 am Mac is supposed to "self resolve" but he hasn't.

Lily made no sense in how they approached Porscha and how they are approaching me since an EoD where they are decidedly less townie than I was.

I run worlds through my head where Mac was onto something with the Milium claim where they said they have 2 gifts to give but only gave 1 on day 2 because I run thoughts through my head where Lily and Milim are teamed and Millium only gives one gift a night but the "gift" they gave Lily never happened and it was a play to protect their team. I can't think about all these worlds there's too much to think about because this game has made no sense to me

Lily hard defended Porscha. Lily protected Porscha through multiple days of suspicion. Lily needed a way to clear themself because Porscha was gonna flip red and the tracks back to Lily are there and they are obvious but nobody would suspect Lily to shoot teammate Porscha and than Lily is basically forever going deep except you look at the story you look at the results you think about it and you go

2 + 2 = 4 but for some reason when I do the math with this play it equals 5 something is wrong.
It makes a ton of sense and it's all in my iso, I was asked multiple times about my thought process and mechanics and it's cool to know you didn't read any of my posts

you keep saying my eod was less towny like it's a mechanical truth lol

Porscha pocketed me and I defended her day 1. Happens. Day 2 I called her an outed wolf and used my vig on her. I didn't need to kill porscha for town cred though, that's your mistake - everyone knows how villagery I am. My play is villagery and speaks for itself. Mechanics aren't needed.

Here it the tldr

Porscha outed wolf

my vig can be shot at someone with below 70 posts

Porscha is one of the only people it can hit, and is VERY OBVIOUSLY a wolf

I say I can solve her to use my vig and pull the NK to pop my bpv

It works, I kill a wolf and tank the NK.

I made this play because I am a team player. It was never about cred. I just want town to win and figured I would save someone like Mac from dying. It's easy to see my progression and intent in my iso. Go check it out
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:27 am This game has broke me. I have been dead wrong on everything. I just need to focus on one thing today...
And be wrong again?
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:05 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME give me a vig poe for old time's sake
Uhhhhhhh

Millium, dya if I have to add a second name
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Also probably listen to someone reading closer lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i dont rly see why w!neon tries to dome me for the win though because she knows she'll never win

which makes me think this is v!neon lol

in a vacuum neon is extremely scummy but the plan makes no sense
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

@Neon
are you an odd night vig?
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

@MacDougall im not sure how much you read of the latter half of sabi's invitational but how she's treating me is a bit like how she treated Sabi day 4. Comes into the day pushing me hard just like she pushed sabi hard. Problem is in that game that was like a genuine win condition cuz sabi was wolfsiding a lot but there's no way I go over. Unsure what to make of this all, any opinion?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:34 am
Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:24 am Mac is supposed to "self resolve" but he hasn't.

It makes a ton of sense and it's all in my iso, I was asked multiple times about my thought process and mechanics and it's cool to know you didn't read any of my posts

Porscha pocketed me and I defended her day 1. Happens. Day 2 I called her an outed wolf and used my vig on her. I didn't need to kill porscha for town cred though, that's your mistake - everyone knows how villagery I am. My play is villagery and speaks for itself. Mechanics aren't needed.

Here it the tldr

Porscha outed wolf

I made this play because I am a team player. It was never about cred. I just want town to win and figured I would save someone like Mac from dying. It's easy to see my progression and intent in my iso. Go check it out
It doesn't make sense Lily. We had a guaranteed kill on a wolf but instead we killed a town that day so you could waste a supposed conditional vig on a woof that could've already been dead

But you could've held the conditional vig and you could've used it on Belzy or who knows who else in PoE would post within the supposed conditions of your vig.

You didn't "need" the town cred except you would have if Porscha went over day 2. And you would've because the "Why is lily alive" questions would've surely come.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:40 am i dont rly see why w!neon tries to dome me for the win though because she knows she'll never win

which makes me think this is v!neon lol

in a vacuum neon is extremely scummy but the plan makes no sense
Lol...

ImageImage

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:42 am @MacDougall im not sure how much you read of the latter half of sabi's invitational but how she's treating me is a bit like how she treated Sabi day 4. Comes into the day pushing me hard just like she pushed sabi hard. Problem is in that game that was like a genuine win condition cuz sabi was wolfsiding a lot but there's no way I go over. Unsure what to make of this all, any opinion?
Neon is like bleeding into the thread right now
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:43 am

Here it the tldr

Porscha outed wolf

It doesn't make sense Lily. We had a guaranteed kill on a wolf but instead we killed a town that day so you could waste a supposed conditional vig on a woof that could've already been dead

But you could've held the conditional vig and you could've used it on Belzy or who knows who else in PoE would post within the supposed conditions of your vig.

You didn't "need" the town cred except you would have if Porscha went over day 2. And you would've because the "Why is lily alive" questions would've surely come.
Yeah I forced santy and mac to tunnel alison to death. That's my secret role ability. Good work

Have you even read her spew??? lol she blatantly spewed me town go check

the world you're posing doesnt exist
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Lynch Belzy, shoot Nanook, since Nanook is very likely to be the 3p, I dont want him in this game anymore
Lily optimally used a slank vig shot (if which i didn't know they claimed, if they hey claimed earlier, lol @ me if that has always been claimed in the thread), blaming them for the lynch that happened is silly
but at the same time, im tired of this, "I am so townie, mindset"
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

if you want anyone to believe u then case me pls
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

"obvious" should be a word banned from mafia games at this point
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:44 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:42 am @MacDougall im not sure how much you read of the latter half of sabi's invitational but how she's treating me is a bit like how she treated Sabi day 4. Comes into the day pushing me hard just like she pushed sabi hard. Problem is in that game that was like a genuine win condition cuz sabi was wolfsiding a lot but there's no way I go over. Unsure what to make of this all, any opinion?
Eh they are towny but I still have concerns. A lot of the points she brings up are echoes of things I have mentioned earlier in the game, to which she didn’t say anything to at the time. Lily is correct in that their approach here is similar to the Sabi game, it’s overly honed in on one person and that person is lily and between them two I still think lily is being more towny. Atleast imo. So focusing on lily is an easy way to look occupied whilst avoiding pushing any wolves (assuming lily is town)
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:49 am Lynch Belzy, shoot Nanook, since Nanook is very likely to be the 3p, I dont want him in this game anymore
Lily optimally used a slank vig shot (if which i didn't know they claimed, if they hey claimed earlier, lol @ me if that has always been claimed in the thread), blaming them for the lynch that happened is silly
can check my iso day 2 I did in fact talk about how I couldn't say what the requirements were so that wolves couldn't play around it
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:52 am
Eh they are towny but I still have concerns. A lot of the points she brings up are echoes of things I have mentioned earlier in the game, to which she didn’t say anything to at the time. Lily is correct in that their approach here is similar to the Sabi game, it’s overly honed in on one person and that person is lily and between them two I still think lily is being more towny. Atleast imo. So focusing on lily is an easy way to look occupied whilst avoiding pushing any wolves (assuming lily is town)
that's a good point, as a wolf she could know the push is doomed but it gives her something to do to try and look towny and not push teammates. Didn't even think of that lol
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:49 am Lynch Belzy, shoot Nanook, since Nanook is very likely to be the 3p, I dont want him in this game anymore
Why is nook 3p? Even if he is why’s he worth shooting over a wolf?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:51 am "obvious" should be a word banned from mafia games at this point
I think it has merit when someone who should know how you play as a villager tries to push you for meh reasons. I should be obvtown to her but she's pretending like I'm not suddenly
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:52 am
it wouldn't be the first time, given how they handled Santy
but in a bubble isolated from everything else, she seems pretty lost

was sabi a wolf in that game?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Sabi was villager and neon was wolf
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:26 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:17 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:11 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:09 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:08 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:59 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:47 am

oh yeah i forgot how ridiculous that post sounded. ehhh maybe santy doesnt deserve to be with the townies
nah i think santy is town, idt he can be THAT entitled as a wolf. @Neon remember misplay mafia santy? same vibe
You don't think the blatant pocket attempt here is obvious and blatantly pockety?

Whilst also just like town locking nook for...why?
what pocket attempt?
like as in he's pocketing nook?
No he's emotionally manipulating you to pocket you which is like unbelievably obvious
This is the last time Neon inferred I was town. She said that santy was a wolf emotionally manipulating me, inferring I am a towny being manipulated. Now that santy has flipped V she is calling me a wolf and the only notable occurrence is me voting her at eod. Odd
☆Princess Abigail☆

Here it the tldr

Porscha outed wolf

I just want to state that you didn't call her outed until like near EoD which makes a whole hell of a lot of sense for exactly the scenario I'm proposing here.

ImageImage

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

I have no idea any of your experiences with each other, nor meta on a decent chunk of you
so all I can do is take ur word with statements like that
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:27 pm @Porscha please post in the next few hours or else I will consider you outed
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:33 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:31 pm @Lilypetal can you only clear porscha or does it work on others too?

Sorry if already asked
was abt to post actually

if porscha doesn't respond to my ping in the next 1.5 hours I think we should just consider her outed and lunch her, otherwise I will use mech to solve her

i dont want to out the specifics tho
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:00 pm porscha being outed is so sad
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:13 pm btw

PORSCHA SHOULD BE TREATED AS AN OUTED WOLF AT THIS POINT IN TIME DUE TO HER BEING IN ANTISPEW

If you want something to do go ahead and preflip her and analyze spew okay?
@Neon You're right, my bad. I didn't call her outed until eod

oh wait eod was

Nov 10, 2022 5:00 pm

and my first post about her being outed was at

Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:27 pm

ain't that kinda weird?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Now I'm going to say again, rather than just repeatedly theorizing and replying to me go through my iso and case how I'm a wolf.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 2]

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:41 pm yeah i do agree that porscha is most likely a wolf here sadly
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:51 pm actually nvm i like porscha's vibe these pages
SR to TR in exactly 10 minutes
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:57 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:56 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:51 pm actually nvm i like porscha's vibe these pages
the questions are directionless antagonism lol
need to see more from her but im not gonna condemn her yet
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:20 pm my migraine is bad i am leaving goodbye @MacDougall i think porscha is probably town from these recent posts whenever she sounds like that she's town
TR Porscha
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:20 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:14 pm Most specifically your take on Porscha my queen, and where would you go if not there because you also said that Rondo was obvtown D1
my porscha read isn't absolute or infallible it's ultimately just a vibe from her posting today

idk she had one response to mac that just felt very angy v!porscha

like in king of the hill for those who played that game
Hedge some more.

Porscha is villa but I could be wrong my read isn't perfect but I still think she's villa yes.
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:42 am i do think mac is kinda right, when thinking about v/v/v being pushed other than porscha it kinda looks like porscha was a wolf being saved lol

in a vacuum i think she looks good but im not so sure
Hedge hedge hedge hedge.
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:06 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:00 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:55 am i'll put more thought into this game tomorrow but imo my confident town rn are

santy / chamomile / millium / mac

sorta tl neon but meh
Why Cham? Why millium? How come porcha isn’t on here? Didn’t I say u had her leaning town earlier?
i need to reread how the aro/millium momentum started and determine if porscha is a wolf that was being saved by her team - I said earlier but I think in a vacuum she's been towny today but if you assume cham/millium V then imo it looks a lot worse for porscha

millium gave me and santy +ev for town gifts. If they were a wolf that seems like a super unlikely action to take, I mean I was scum reading them lol. Mech alone imo means they are town but I do think it's a towny mindset to give a gift to a highly TR'd player even if they personally SR you.

cham im less confident on but I just like their vibe and how they're going about today. Mostly just me assuming the w/w/w dynamic of aro/cham/millium was in fact v/v/v
Tmi tmi tmi tmi
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:26 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:20 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:20 am @Neon please @ me with ur reads list when you have it done - I think your play has been sorta like how I imagine you as a villager but I want to be sure

@santygrass updated reads list please and work with me to solve tomorrow, okay?

@Porscha legacy please
now u tell me all your reads
okay just for u though i'll make one most post before bed!

Town with high confidence: Santygrass / Mac / Seven

Town with some confidence: Ilario / Millium / Alison

On the cusp of being villagers or being vigged: rondo / porscha / neon

need to sort the rest

Santy is my ride or die villager. I would bet my life on him being town this game. My least confident towns are Alison and Millium. Millium could be using the gifts in a townsided way to get out of being poe'd especially giving it to me who SRs them. Alison has done and said things that have made me go holy fk am i wolfsiding but that's mostly tinfoil tbh.
By the way. It's hedgy but still calling porcha town
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:47 am I'm just gonna say this rn: I think today likely will go to a porscha elim maybe I'm off but in my head that's a likely outcome. So I'm going to out that I'm going to use mech to solve Porscha's alignment. There are 4(?) wolves so if Porscha is a wolf there's still 3 other ones out there. Try to find two suitable names and vote one of then. We need to consolidate over the next 12 hours and apply pressure. Thanks
This statement becomes wobbly over the EoD. It becomes we should just exe her she's outed later.
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:27 pm @Porscha please post in the next few hours or else I will consider you outed
I also find it Intresting that this post was made and that Porscha didn't post until way later. Like at this point why doesn't Porscha come post? She can get Lily off her ass by posting. Even if she's not present in thread her team likely is and they can tell her to just come post some. In fact she does later... and by posting enough lily would've been unable to use her ability. Of course Porscha probably doesn't know that but it still seems awfully coincidental when Porscha appears and how little she posts throughout this day
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:31 pm @Lilypetal can you only clear porscha or does it work on others too?

Sorry if already asked
was abt to post actually

if porscha doesn't respond to my ping in the next 1.5 hours I think we should just consider her outed and lunch her, otherwise I will use mech to solve her

So problem I'm having with adding things up here Lily.

You want us to execute Porscha cause she's outed but than you want to use mech to kill her and "solve" her if she's not outed?

Someone tell me why this makes any sense pls. Lily is literally saying right here in this post that she wants us to execute Porscha unless there's a chance she can be town. Because if she can be town than she will solve her.

But now we know that her solve was a gun... this simply does not add up am I wrong?
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:59 pm @Alison your legacy literally said Santy was mafia because he was pushing you all game in bad faith.

I pointed out that that is not accurate.

If you want me to sheep you on Santy in the event of a green check, all I would ask for is an actually sound case instead of appealing to authority.

And frankly if you are town, Nanook accepting your appeal to authority is very suspicious because accepting an Alison appeal to authority for specifically him is much more likely only something he'd do to benefit a wolf wincon. I would expect town Nanook to be his usual stubborn self.

@Lilypetal if you have the mechanical ability to check Porscha and only Porscha, being willing to forgo it in 1.5 hrs or whatever doesn't seem reasonable to me. Particularly given you were hard townreading Porscha last time they were in the thread and I don't think you scumread Porscha for lack of volume.

Dya if you are town, the way you've treated me this game is essentially townreading me for being a moron and treating me like a moron. I hope that next time we play together that you don't do that because it's offensive. Or you're a wolf in which case fine.

This has been a reachy and frantic mac post.
I am not outing the specifics of my ability. Just saying if she's in antispew there's no reason not to just chop her
*sip* weird why didn't we do that than
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:01 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:02 pm
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:24 am @Lilypetal if ur roles related to a claim is there any world where u can use it on alison while we resolve porcha via votes? or can it only be porcha?
Only porscha. I imagine an alison wagon would give us more info on alignments anyway tbh
you may think this is a gotcha but it is not now be quiet and see if porscha posts or not
Lol. A lie. Silencing any thoughts one might have on the roles usefulness outside Porscha...mmmmyes
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:06 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:04 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:01 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:02 pm
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:24 am @Lilypetal if ur roles related to a claim is there any world where u can use it on alison while we resolve porcha via votes? or can it only be porcha?
Only porscha. I imagine an alison wagon would give us more info on alignments anyway tbh
you may think this is a gotcha but it is not now be quiet and see if porscha posts or not
I don't think it's a gotcha. I just think it's really scummy and I struggle to think of a role that can get a mechanical check on only one player in the game that would also forego the opportunity to confirm it. Especially you who is so forgiving of things like flakiness and low volume on a player you adore.

You sound reachy and frantic btw.
bruh i dont know how else to tell u that i dont want to out the specifics of my ability so that wolves know how to play around it in any other way

u know im town and i have no incentive to lie

i am forgiving of those things but porscha hasn't posted in eons and I am very sure she's frozen
Being very coy on the role and refusing to acknowledge that it has use outside Porscha but

Don't worry bro you know she's town right?
By Lily's own words we should just be executing outed Porscha and not waiting for mech
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:03 pm i do kind of think porscha might be in antispew because her role is good and i am playing into her hand a bit

but idk
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:11 pm
Millium wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:08 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:03 pm i do kind of think porscha might be in antispew because her role is good and i am playing into her hand a bit

but idk
yes or no
do you have mechanical info that 100% makes Betzy a wolf because of their claim?
I think Porscha just isn't posting, why does it have to be anti-spew, anti-spew themselves by posting, is that what u mean?
Confused why ur making this assumption
I don't have 100% mechanical info on Belzy.

Porscha would've posted by now if she was town. It's as simple as that lol
I do think it's Intresting that Lily never mentions that they would be able to use their ability on Belzy as well... who is also decidedly PoE and with Porscha so "outed" we can kill a woof by exe guaranteed and Belzy could be solved by lily but that is never even entertained
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:30 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:28 pm The point of anti spew is to not have any spew

So analyzing the spew of a player in anti spew seems pointless/tea leaf reading at best and falling into a trap at worst

If Porscha is indeed mafia they are 1000% in anti spew
i do not believe porscha was in antispew day 1
Lily says this repeatedly throughout day 2 after she changes tune on Porscha and only after. I think she's trying to cover herself because Lily and Porscha are unbelievably paired Day 1 and trying to minimize the importance of Porschas posting between day 1 and day 2 is highly beneficial to Lily
Lilypetal wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:48 am
ilario wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:14 am lilys progression from townreading porcha into wanting to use mech to save porcha today into now calling porcha outed has gotten me worried, hence why i am not sure if going for porcha is any longer the correct play today.
i never wanted to use mech to save porscha lol

my progression was

hey porscha seems towny -> oh she disappeared -> hmm if aro/chamo/millium v/v/v nagl for porscha -> she's still gone -> she is probably going to be elimmed today but I can use mech on her so I will out that and thread can work elsewhere -> it's been like 15 hours and she's still gone she's probs frozen -> im going to bluff and say we should just assume shes outing and kill her if she doesn't talk soon -> ok yeah shes outed -> she's back, still probs a wolf, and I'm still going to resolve her alignment myself
So this post is just full of inaccuracies on Lily's own play. Starting with the claim that she never wanted to use mech to solve Porscha lol.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

So at the point you started to bring up mech solves for porscha you were still TRing her

So if you town read Porscha and you wanted to use mech to prevent an exe... why would you want to kill her to solve her when you town read her?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:03 am

Sorry if already asked
was abt to post actually

PORSCHA SHOULD BE TREATED AS AN OUTED WOLF AT THIS POINT IN TIME DUE TO HER BEING IN ANTISPEW

oh wait eod was

ain't that kinda weird?
Well now that's a lie EoD was not on the 10th lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:41 am @Neon
are you an odd night vig?
Nope. I'm exactly what I've claimed

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

*sip* I'm most certainly not treating you how I treated sabi

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

What does this mean lol

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:27 am

Sorry if already asked
was abt to post actually

oh wait eod was

ain't that kinda weird?
I probs grabbed the wrong post it was like 24 hours later tho
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:57 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:59 am

nah i think santy is town, idt he can be THAT entitled as a wolf. @Neon remember misplay mafia santy? same vibe
You don't think the blatant pocket attempt here is obvious and blatantly pockety?

what pocket attempt?
No he's emotionally manipulating you to pocket you which is like unbelievably obvious
This is the last time Neon inferred I was town. She said that santy was a wolf emotionally manipulating me, inferring I am a towny being manipulated. Now that santy has flipped V she is calling me a wolf and the only notable occurrence is me voting her at eod. Odd
Lol. I could care less that you voted me honestly but I do care what that vote did to the wagons and why voting me a non existent wagon with zero votes became your priority because I said someone doing something anti town was anti town.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:30 am

Sorry if already asked
was abt to post actually

oh wait eod was

ain't that kinda weird?
True but it was also after 24 hours of you calling porcha town with light hedges so

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Day 1 votecount

Arogame (9): Lily, Seanzie, Alison, Dya, SPF, Santy, Neon, Mac, Tigarial
Millium (5): Cham, Porscha, Belzy, Arogame, Millium
Cham (2): Rondo, Ender
Alison (1): Nanook
Porscha (1): Ilario

Starting to fully understand why Mac says to always flip the CW lol

One in Lily Dya Me Mac at a minimum.

This wagon is not pure I am green so there's one in Lily Mac Dya at least.

There's no way a 9 vote Aro wagon is pure...

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:31 am

what pocket attempt?
Lol. I could care less that you voted me honestly but I do care what that vote did to the wagons and why voting me a non existent wagon with zero votes became your priority because I said someone doing something anti town was anti town.
What did I do to the wagons? I helped you kill your policy exe lol

I said that I got mad and voted you and would've swapped back to millium but lost track of time. happens

also I voted you because you were blatantly using policy as an excuse to kill a villager. It was a bad vote
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:32 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:30 am

Sorry if already asked
was abt to post actually

oh wait eod was

ain't that kinda weird?
True but it was also after 24 hours of you calling porcha town with light hedges so
progression
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:38 am
Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:31 am

what pocket attempt?
What did I do to the wagons? I helped you kill your policy exe lol

I said that I got mad and voted you and would've swapped back to millium but lost track of time. happens

also I voted you because you were blatantly using policy as an excuse to kill a villager. It was a bad vote
But Lily you didn't kill my policy what were the wagons at when you switched to a vanity for awful reasons?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Also stop lying I had openly said Cham was potentially scum throughout d2 I was on Cham before he self voted iirc than moved off than moved back on after it. It was hardly a "policy" but I will continue to be annoyed that a towny would ever vote themself when they are a lead wagon

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:55 am
Millium wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:51 am "obvious" should be a word banned from mafia games at this point
I think it has merit when someone who should know how you play as a villager tries to push you for meh reasons. I should be obvtown to her but she's pretending like I'm not suddenly
I hate this. You say this as if a woof wouldn't try their hardest to be obvious town too. But you've done things that were decidedly anti town so why should I not question them?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm out for a while I have a migraine and don't want to think anymore

I hate trying in mafia I'm going back to being a mafia shit poster

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:44 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:55 am
I hate this. You say this as if a woof wouldn't try their hardest to be obvious town too. But you've done things that were decidedly anti town so why should I not question them?
only antitown thing i did was push aro
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:52 pm @MacDougall @ilario I think yall should seriously consider neon outed if she can't back up her push here. I'm going to give her some time and then case why she's probably scum here if she refuses to do it for me
Lol why you tag Ilario and I?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:07 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:52 pm @MacDougall @ilario I think yall should seriously consider neon outed if she can't back up her push here. I'm going to give her some time and then case why she's probably scum here if she refuses to do it for me
Lol why you tag Ilario and I?
only people i trust
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

She seems town to me. She has reasons for her reads and has townie paranoia.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”